Author Topic: Should the FBI raid the Olympia during the final posedown and give drug tests?  (Read 4517 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Bodybuilders constantly whine and complain about how they have been opressed by the US government but in my opinion they should shut the fuck up. The government could destroy "pro bodybuilding" in one swift movement if they really wanted to. All it would take is for the FBI to swing down from the rafters during the final posedown and order every "athlete" to get down on their knees with their hands behind their backs then drug test every last on of them on the spot.

This would be the final nail in the coffin of stage bodybuilding and destroy this sickening industry forever, perhaps the real question is, who the fuck is pulling the strings in the bodybuilding industry to prevent this from happening.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I've said several times that the Feds need to investigate the IFBB, for running a racket, fixing positions, scamming people out of money. In some cases the main promoting company's people getting the nod over other competitors, or actual promoters being in their contests. To the Father and Fat Son literally running a racket, where competitors who sign with the Fat son and do his comicbook, do better than others.

Method101

• Getbig V
I've said several times that the Feds need to investigate the IFBB, for running a racket, fixing positions, scamming people out of money. In some cases the main promoting company's people getting the nod over other competitors, or actual promoters being in their contests. To the Father and Fat Son literally running a racket, where competitors who sign with the Fat son and do his comicbook, do better than others.

Imagine all the bodybuilders look of horror as agents swing down on ropewires with gas masks and M4s screaming get down on your knees, the olympia webcast would finally be worth watching.

Imagine all of them on their knees with streaks of fake tan being washed down their face by tears as they finally realise their whole lives are based on a sick game of lies and deception.

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This should happen.

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
Bodybuilders constantly whine and complain about how they have been opressed by the US government but in my opinion they should shut the fuck up. The government could destroy "pro bodybuilding" in one swift movement if they really wanted to. All it would take is for the FBI to swing down from the rafters during the final posedown and order every "athlete" to get down on their knees with their hands behind their backs then drug test every last on of them on the spot.

This would be the final nail in the coffin of stage bodybuilding and destroy this sickening industry forever, perhaps the real question is, who the fuck is pulling the strings in the bodybuilding industry to prevent this from happening.

We've got bigger problems than that. How about they raid the Federal Reserve and put the nail in their coffin. They're the ones running this economy with their bullshit paper money and two unconstitutional and it's residing on Constitutional Avenue How does that work? You should ask yourself that and don't forget it's not Federal and it's got No Reserves  .....

EH

• Getbig III
this is america you communist moron.

with your logic, cops could pull any grungy loser off the street and drug test him/her.

this isn't sweden.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
It's only illegal to possess or sell the drug... Not to have it in your system.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

The truth is there will probably never be an viable alternative to the ifbb because there is no real money in bodybuilding.  A small cadre of people within the inner circle make money but that's about it.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news

getbig or getgot

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
The Mr.Olympia contest is not held in Denmark  ;)

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
DEA showed up at the Arnold Classic in the early nineties.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

FBI Agents wouldn't stand a chance  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
The Mr.Olympia contest is not held in Denmark  ;)
I thought you were natural "musclecenter"  ::)

Do you know how many young kids are fooled by the supplement companies into thinking they can have bodies like IFBB pros, money is wasted and it gives people a poor feeling of self worth. We need to go back into the time where bodies like that of Sandow were seen as the ideal, not the freaky drug addled bodies of most pro bodybuilders who must be exposed for the con artists and liars that they are.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
I thought you were natural "musclecenter"  ::)

Do you know how many young kids are fooled by the supplement companies into thinking they can have bodies like IFBB pros, money is wasted and it gives people a poor feeling of self worth. We need to go back into the time where bodies like that of Sandow were seen as the ideal, not the freaky drug addled bodies of most pro bodybuilders who must be exposed for the con artists and liars that they are.
Agree,
hope to go back 1950s Steve Reeves or 60s.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Agree,
hope to go back 1950s Steve Reeves or 60s.

who was also a liar, just on a smaller scale..... youd have to go a few decades prior to be FLIT free

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
a bunch of meat heads in this thread I tell you, really? bring the authorities cause someone did not place well or cause bodybuilders do roids  ??? lmao wow. Do you guys not think they have bigger fish to fry, lol..?  Ha, I would be pissed if tax dollars went towards something so stupid. Only on getbig  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
lets remind our selves of what bb legend method101 looks like

T

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
bodybuilding is the highest form of homosexuality...

the queers in congress protect the sport