Author Topic: Training in Vietnam (pics update)  (Read 19238 times)

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: Training in Vietnam
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2012, 08:49:09 AM »
Musclecenter, I'll be in Vietnam next month.  Looking for gyms there in the HCMC area.  What do you recommend?  I suppose you'll be gone by then...

dustin

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 08:55:38 AM »
Having Viet's as wives/GF has it's perks.

I cannot cook any of it, she won't let me.

But my girl can cook some serious Viet food.  I eat more Viet food than anything else these days.  It's healthy and cheap.

8)

Hell yeah, man! My wife's family is from Southern Vietnam or Northern Cambodia... Cambodian by blood but cooks tons of Viet food.

Like you said it's cheap, healthy and fucking delicious. Her parents grow clusterfucks of herbs and shit in their garden so they just go out back, cut about 5 buckets of herbs and veggies and make the best tasting food I've ever had in my life. I'm still begging my mother-in-law to consider opening a restaurant. I don't care much for her company but her cooking is out of this world. ;D

Here are a few goodies I've made in the recent past. I should learn to take better pictures because they don't do justice. If I didn't already have some butter chicken planned for dinner I'd probably make some Viet food. Now I'm craving it hardcore!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2012, 09:09:12 AM »
Hell yeah, man! My wife's family is from Southern Vietnam or Northern Cambodia... Cambodian by blood but cooks tons of Viet food.

Like you said it's cheap, healthy and fucking delicious. Her parents grow clusterfucks of herbs and shit in their garden so they just go out back, cut about 5 buckets of herbs and veggies and make the best tasting food I've ever had in my life. I'm still begging my mother-in-law to consider opening a restaurant. I don't care much for her company but her cooking is out of this world. ;D

Here are a few goodies I've made in the recent past. I should learn to take better pictures because they don't do justice. If I didn't already have some butter chicken planned for dinner I'd probably make some Viet food. Now I'm craving it hardcore!!

That looks awesome!

Looks just like what my girl cooks.

Funny how your in-laws sound exactly like my girl's family.  They have been told by a ton of people to open a restaurant but they don't want to.  Plus, they are all Doctors and shit so they are already very wealthy.

My girl's family is from Hue and Da Nang.

I have a ton of those herbs in my backyard already, makes my backyard smell great.

Now that you have me starving, i'm off to lunch at the local Pho Saigon.

8)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2012, 10:41:30 AM »
Having Viet's as wives/GF has it's perks.

I cannot cook any of it, she won't let me.

But my girl can cook some serious Viet food.  I eat more Viet food than anything else these days.  It's healthy and cheap.

8)

That is great man!!!
There was a  the time when all women were like that and nobody ever divorced!
I wish I could go back in time and find that kind of woman! 8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2012, 10:49:10 AM »
That is great man!!!
There was a  the time when all women were like that and nobody ever divorced!
I wish I could go back in time and find that kind of woman!

A lot of guys don't realize how awesome traditional Asian women are.  Mainly the Viet's and Cambodian's who grew up over there.  My girl came to the US when she was 16, so she is still very traditional.

I have never met a women who is half as awesome as my girl, not even close.  She would literally chop off her own arm and give it to me if i needed it.  She never lies and will do anything to make me happy, within reason.  Sure, she is beautiful too, but at the end of the day it's her integrity and loyalty that makes the difference.

8)

dustin

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2012, 11:23:40 AM »
A lot of guys don't realize how awesome traditional Asian women are.  Mainly the Viet's and Cambodian's who grew up over there.  My girl came to the US when she was 16, so she is still very traditional.

I have never met a women who is half as awesome as my girl, not even close.  She would literally chop off her own arm and give it to me if i needed it.  She never lies and will do anything to make me happy, within reason.  Sure, she is beautiful too, but at the end of the day it's her integrity and loyalty that makes the difference.

8)

Yeah, man. My wife came here from a refugee camp in Thailand but was raised extremely traditional. Her sisters couldn't immigrate until they were 16 and they're very traditional and respectful as well. I feel blessed to find an Asian-Americano who wasn't raised like traditional Americano filt. ;D

I'm not saying my wife isn't a cranky bitch from time to time. But the core values are there and that's what separates here from the wildebeest scumbag whores that grew up here with a silver spoon in their dirty cooch.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 11:25:44 AM »
musclecenter > no0bs

Quoted for Truth and Emphasis.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
I've been to Viet Nam
I played a lot of ping-pong in ding-dang

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2012, 12:21:59 PM »
I'm not saying my wife isn't a cranky bitch from time to time. But the core values are there and that's what separates here from the wildebeest scumbag whores that grew up here with a silver spoon in their dirty cooch.

So true!

My girl can be a major pain in the ass, but it's offset by other values that mean more to me.

I don't see how or why guys put up with American women and their bullshit.  To each his own i guess.

8)

dustin

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2012, 12:50:32 PM »
So true!

My girl can be a major pain in the ass, but it's offset by other values that mean more to me.

I don't see how or why guys put up with American women and their bullshit.  To each his own i guess.

8)

Yeah, man. And you definitely don't want to put a ring on that shit either.

I promised to never marry because I thought they were all scum. I always thought my wife was hot as fuck growing up but knew my only option was marriage so I avoided her like the plague. But a few years after graduating she didn't forget about me and stealthily invited herself over with mutual friends. This girl actually waited for me so that got all faggy and I developed feelings which I desperately tried to avoid. Bitch tricked me!... I tried so hard to be a stone cold man whore but she wore me down. ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2012, 12:55:52 PM »
Every Lunar new year,I travel to Ho-Chi-Minh City Vietnam to see my relatives and for holidays.
Here are pics taken at a local gym there today.
And part of this gym is outdoor,I like it.

gorgeous man in daisy dukes making muscles.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2012, 04:56:04 PM »

8)

great post ,i agree with you guys...my gf is asian,pinay,a spinner,lawyer-political family but funny as hell to...these pics of these foods look awesome...id never go back with a western girl ever again,or white woman

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2012, 05:16:33 PM »
I've got a Pinay too, they are the best.
I look at all the trouble men have with Americanos now and just laugh at all
their problems.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »

8)

well duhhhhhhhh of course everything is great ........that is until you stop her allotment.......

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
Looking good MCenter. Remember guys, musclecenter is almost as old as Sly Stallone and is in better overall shape than Sly. Props

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2012, 06:29:34 PM »
Looking good MCenter. Remember guys, musclecenter is almost as old as Sly Stallone and is in better overall shape than Sly. Props
Thanks for compliment.
i am only 58, Sly Stallone is already 64 or 65 i think.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2012, 06:34:31 PM »
MC is a BEAST  8)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2012, 06:42:52 PM »
Musclecenter, I'll be in Vietnam next month.  Looking for gyms there in the HCMC area.  What do you recommend?  I suppose you'll be gone by then...
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.75

now I workout at the gym named “Sport Shop”, located in Duong Ba Trac street, Dictrict 8, Ho-Chih-Minh city

as I know some of gyms as fallowing:
##Quanh Thanh's Gym  located in Dictrict 3, equipments are old but still good .

##Pham Van Mach's gym is  located under Saigon's football stadium.
Pham Van Mach is a very out-spoken nice guy ! his English is pretty good .

##New National Sport Stadium 's gym ,a brand new equiped gym with air-conditioned.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
It's healthy and cheap.

8)
it has its share of sodium still delicious though

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan