Author Topic: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2528 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 06:33:30 AM »
Treat others like you want to be treated ............ ??? ;D
SHUT THE FUCK UP...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    GOTCHA
p

ButtonMan

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 06:35:36 AM »
SHUT THE FUCK UP...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    GOTCHA

It's "SHUT THE FUCK UP... CO.CKSUCKER" ...........  :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 11:13:50 AM »
I may not have all the information that I should before posting this but at this point here is how I see things:

When the V was created, no one wanted it.  Not even the person for which it was created.  When kiwiol and RUDE became mods, the traffic here started to pick up and I think I've read that this board is now the 3rd most popular on getbig.

Some of the V is play-fighting and some of it is intentionally mean.  Some people take it all as a joke and some get offended.  There are very few things that were not seen as acceptable to be posted on the V, but there are a few things that are unacceptable to be posted on the whole of getbig, which of course includes the V.

Ron does not want personal info posted on getbig against someone's will.  In the past people were put into time-out for doing so and now it seems as though there is another method.  There are legal issues to consider as well as the possibility of an unstable reader actually doing something physical to someone they "e-hate."

Things seem to have escalated here to where it seems to be less about internet fun and more about real-life "harrassment."

It looks as though kiwiol is serious about stepping down from modding here and RUDE is already gone.  Personally I wish they would both continue to be mods here as it seems that most of you enjoyed this place under their activity and loose moderation. 

I may have missed it stated somewhere but have you guys talked about what the majority wants for the V?  Sounds like some want it the same and some want changes.
In either case, if kiwi is actually to be replaced, what mods do you think you want?

R

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 11:22:05 AM »
I may not have all the information that I should before posting this but at this point here is how I see things:

When the V was created, no one wanted it.  Not even the person for which it was created.  When kiwiol and RUDE became mods, the traffic here started to pick up and I think I've read that this board is now the 3rd most popular on getbig.

Some of the V is play-fighting and some of it is intentionally mean.  Some people take it all as a joke and some get offended.  There are very few things that were not seen as acceptable to be posted on the V, but there are a few things that are unacceptable to be posted on the whole of getbig, which of course includes the V.

Ron does not want personal info posted on getbig against someone's will.  In the past people were put into time-out for doing so and now it seems as though there is another method.  There are legal issues to consider as well as the possibility of an unstable reader actually doing something physical to someone they "e-hate."

Things seem to have escalated here to where it seems to be less about internet fun and more about real-life "harrassment."

It looks as though kiwiol is serious about stepping down from modding here and RUDE is already gone.  Personally I wish they would both continue to be mods here as it seems that most of you enjoyed this place under their activity and loose moderation. 

I may have missed it stated somewhere but have you guys talked about what the majority wants for the V?  Sounds like some want it the same and some want changes.
In either case, if kiwi is actually to be replaced, what mods do you think you want?

Anybody thats not you is just a pale shadow... ;D Somebody that would be fair and easygoing and would not be attached to the crew or the squad but leave a fair place for everyone to have a good time.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 11:23:30 AM »

good lord you look simply stunning tonight, more wife my dear? oh  and the cheese is imported..

I'm sorry what were you saying? oh yea mods bluto bigc anyone its not brain surgery..
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »

Great post STella :)

I actually thought of deleting all the threads and making the board literally empty ;D

But that would have been a real meltdown ;D

BTW, at it's best, this board was the second most popular one in Getbig, if not THE most popular one 8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 11:28:35 AM »
Great post STella :)

I actually thought of deleting all the threads and making the board literally empty ;D

But that would have been a real meltdown ;D

well a little funny...change the name to the black hole... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »
well a little funny...change the name to the black hole... ;D

Haha that would literally induce all the fags here to come post in this board then won't it? ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 11:33:25 AM »
Haha that would literally induce all the fags here to come post in this board then won't it? ;D
HAHAH all the threads would start.."Fucker why did you delete....." Could be fun for a few days... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 11:36:40 AM »
HAHAH all the threads would start.."Fucker why did you delete....." Could be fun for a few days... ;D

Hmmmmmm..... Now that you put it that way ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 11:42:21 AM »
Hmmmmmm..... Now that you put it that way ;D
Or Just lock everyone out and laugh... ;D