Author Topic: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2526 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:23:28 AM »
Will you take back control of YOUR board and perhaps kick out anyone who may or may not be crazy ;) We need your help to restore the fun around here. Ron is afraid of adding a new mod right now because he is on vaction and "Danielson, I really do not have time to read another one of kiwiols PMs about that board" hahahah ;D
E

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:33:34 AM »
Will you take back control of YOUR board and perhaps kick out anyone who may or may not be crazy ;) We need your help to restore the fun around here. Ron is afraid of adding a new mod right now because he is on vaction and "Danielson, I really do not have time to read another one of kiwiols PMs about that board" hahahah ;D
I think it should be mandatory that she post a pic full frontal nude or in the least a nice ass shot bent over ;D
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:35:42 AM »
I think it should be mandatory that she post a pic full frontal nude or in the least a nice ass shot bent over ;D

That would be nice, but I would settle for her presence so we can resume to post here without being deleted and merged. >:(
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 05:37:45 AM »
Why does anyone care? Does Kiwi stop anyone from having fun??? If you want to rail on him there are a ton of places here to do so, no offense but you even have your own spot. Why bother anyone with this "problem" we are adults here and if you don't like it don't participate as your form of protest.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 05:39:17 AM »
Why does anyone care? Does Kiwi stop anyone from having fun??? If you want to rail on him there are a ton of places here to do so, no offense but you even have your own spot. Why bother anyone with this "problem" we are adults here and if you don't like it don't participate as your form of protest.

answer me this man, why the fuck was this post merged? Ron wants to know as well.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:17 AM »
answer me this man, why the fuck was this post merged? Ron wants to know as well.

I can't read it but I assume it was more of his personal PM's and attacks? Even if it wasn't who really cares. He could merge every single thread here into one and it would just make it easier for me to go to one spot as opposed to a dozen. Really why would Ron care? Its a stupid message board where 90% of the stuff that goes on here is bagging on each other. If he does not care about people posting other peoples personal information why would he care about merged threads?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 05:45:09 AM »
Im sure he did it to bust nuts look can we all get back to normal please :-\
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:40 AM »
Im sure he did it to bust nuts look can we all get back to normal please :-\

I had fun yesterday playing with SUAT, it's been a long week and could do with some more of the nonsense.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 05:49:34 AM »
I can't read it but I assume it was more of his personal PM's and attacks? Even if it wasn't who really cares. He could merge every single thread here into one and it would just make it easier for me to go to one spot as opposed to a dozen. Really why would Ron care? Its a stupid message board where 90% of the stuff that goes on here is bagging on each other. If he does not care about people posting other peoples personal information why would he care about merged threads?

No, it is a thread started by Rip that says she thinks Magoo is a good writer. Kiwi merged it because he wanted to hear he, himself, is a good writer. Stella is the head mod here by seniority and all I would like is for her to come on here and tell us we can post what we like again, without Kiwi merging everything. Kiwi decided to make this his own little war when he said "non-squad" was not welcome to post here, then proceeded to merge and delete our threads. Why the fuck does this matter to you anyway?
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 05:57:02 AM »
No, it is a thread started by Rip that says she thinks Magoo is a good writer. Kiwi merged it because he wanted to hear he, himself, is a good writer. Stella is the head mod here by seniority and all I would like is for her to come on here and tell us we can post what we like again, without Kiwi merging everything. Kiwi decided to make this his own little war when he said "non-squad" was not welcome to post here, then proceeded to merge and delete our threads. Why the fuck does this matter to you anyway?
You realise this is a message board right? You posted a statement and I made a comment thats kind of how it works if I am not mistaken. If you don't want someone to comment then you send STella a PM with the same info, I know she would respond because she is a really nice classy person. I just have a hard time understanding why you care enought to complain and tell "daddy"? You could always start the same thread on the Y and have total control with it? If Kiwi gets fed up with certain people and gives you grief you could always go somewhere else this is not the only playground. IMO he has been under attack lately with all his person info being put on display and has a right to act any way he wants. If he upsets everyone then everyone would stop posting and after some time he would be replaced correct?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 06:00:36 AM »
You realise this is a message board right? You posted a statement and I made a comment thats kind of how it works if I am not mistaken. If you don't want someone to comment then you send STella a PM with the same info, I know she would respond because she is a really nice classy person. I just have a hard time understanding why you care enought to complain and tell "daddy"? You could always start the same thread on the Y and have total control with it? If Kiwi gets fed up with certain people and gives you grief you could always go somewhere else this is not the only playground. IMO he has been under attack lately with all his person info being put on display and has a right to act any way he wants. If he upsets everyone then everyone would stop posting and after some time he would be replaced correct?

I didn't tell "daddy", although I am sure it appears that way. And I will tell you like I told Kiwi, he spent a year using his little "squad" to gang up on new posters and run them off this site by calling them coksuckers and making comments about their mothers etc. so he deserves what he gets and worse, he is a bully and he will readily admit it. Why is it that you stick up for him?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 06:07:44 AM »
I don't think the "you can always go elsewhere" approach works. Clearly, there's injustice going on here, and I think it's only natural for people like Danielson to react on it.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 06:11:22 AM »
I don't think the "you can always go elsewhere" approach works. Clearly, there's injustice going on here, and I think it's only natural for people like Danielson to react on it.

Would you like to mod the V Bluto? You and DP would do a good job. Kind of poetic justice considering the way Kiwi has treated you over the past year.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 06:12:53 AM »
Would you like to mod the V Bluto? You and DP would do a good job. Kind of poetic justice considering the way Kiwi has treated you over the past year.

That's not a bad idea. I think me and dp would make a great duo, taking the v board to new heights.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »
That's not a bad idea. I think me and dp would make a great duo, taking the v board to new heights.

No stalking the female BBers right ???
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 06:14:35 AM »
I didn't tell "daddy", although I am sure it appears that way. And I will tell you like I told Kiwi, he spent a year using his little "squad" to gang up on new posters and run them off this site by calling them coksuckers and making comments about their mothers etc. so he deserves what he gets and worse, he is a bully and he will readily admit it. Why is it that you stick up for him?
Ok sorry for the Daddy comment it does appear that way. 1st a majority of the people he and the squad fought with came looking for someone to fight with or were gimmicks of other posters. It is not one sided. Sometimes you would read Sarcasm or BF random attacks (on myself and people I like also) accross the other boards but it is what it is it's a dumb message board and some people find ammusment differently. Most of the time its the same people fighting here all the time. It does get boring sometimes I agree, thats why I tend to drift around.I stick up for him because behind the curtains when we have talked he has always been a stand up guy. if he is being fake or insincere I don't care. I would stick up for you if the tables were turned and felt you were getting the same personal exposure treatment. I have had normal conversations with you even when we play fight here. I used to give you a hard time when it appeared you wanted Sarcasm real info because thats something I can't stand. This is all for fun or at least it should be.To me its one thing when like you reveal info about yourself and when someone else does it. You have always been upfront about who and what you are but not everybody wants that. I support a person right to remain annonymus and to run the board they have been put in charge of any way they want. The same way I would feel if I was at the Y and somebody did it to me. Its your spot and I respect that you can run it the way you want until they find someone else.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 06:18:09 AM »

Dude when you ran the board you were on the other end and people complained to you about who or what you did also. I support your right when you did it and feel the same for Kiwi. You can always go somewhere else and we all know people will go wherever they see there name and post. I know I stop when I see your name because even if I don't agree with you I know it will stir the pot and make somebody start posting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 06:18:30 AM »
No stalking the female BBers right ???

no. i dont think thats very nice.  >:(
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 06:20:20 AM »
Ok sorry for the Daddy comment it does appear that way. 1st a majority of the people he and the squad fought with came looking for someone to fight with or were gimmicks of other posters. It is not one sided. Sometimes you would read Sarcasm or BF random attacks (on myself and people I like also) accross the other boards but it is what it is it's a dumb message board and some people find ammusment differently. Most of the time its the same people fighting here all the time. It does get boring sometimes I agree, thats why I tend to drift around.I stick up for him because behind the curtains when we have talked he has always been a stand up guy. if he is being fake or insincere I don't care. I would stick up for you if the tables were turned and felt you were getting the same personal exposure treatment. I have had normal conversations with you even when we play fight here. I used to give you a hard time when it appeared you wanted Sarcasm real info because thats something I can't stand. This is all for fun or at least it should be.To me its one thing when like you reveal info about yourself and when someone else does it. You have always been upfront about who and what you are but not everybody wants that. I support a person right to remain annonymus and to run the board they have been put in charge of any way they want. The same way I would feel if I was at the Y and somebody did it to me. Its your spot and I respect that you can run it the way you want until they find someone else.

I hear your point, but its not "his" board. It is Stellas, although I would like to think it belongs to getbig. And you have no idea how bad he and his buddies were at stalking new members, they threatened to rape my mom, if you think thats funny, so be it. I do not and I am laughing my ass of that he is getting it back in his face. No one has posted his personal info, just playing his game. I told him on the phone to quit his gay little gang or he had no idea how bad it was going to get, he chose to ignore my warnings, so either this doesn't bother him or he takes the whole squad thing a little too serious.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 06:22:30 AM »
I just think moderators need to look out for the best of the board, and not just run their own little egotrip!

Clearly, kiwiol doesnt care about anyone but himself which disqualifies him as a moderator alltogether.

it's not even personal, any moderator like that would have to go.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 06:25:05 AM »
I just think moderators need to look out for the best of the board, and not just run their own little egotrip!

Clearly, kiwiol doesnt care about anyone but himself which disqualifies him as a moderator alltogether.

Exactly. Not to mention why would a moderator call new members cock suckers all the time ???
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 06:30:34 AM »
I hear your point, but its not "his" board. It is Stellas, although I would like to think it belongs to getbig. And you have no idea how bad he and his buddies were at stalking new members, they threatened to rape my mom, if you think thats funny, so be it. I do not and I am laughing my ass of that he is getting it back in his face. No one has posted his personal info, just playing his game. I told him on the phone to quit his gay little gang or he had no idea how bad it was going to get, he chose to ignore my warnings, so either this doesn't bother him or he takes the whole squad thing a little too serious.
No I understand not His but you know that it seems now there is a board for everybody. Too many I think. Rape of your mother in a serious context is wrong but all this crap is nonsense so its hard to believe anybodys threats. As for the squad its what happens when a "room" full of males gets together and someone starts jockin someone. Everybody starts poking and if you can't take it or come back you get steam rolled. I agree sometimes it's juvie but since Kiwi and Rude start it has been confined (for the most part) to one area. If you like that play along if not there allot of other places to play. I know sometime the zealots follow you around and try to goad you but again thats the game. I have said it to you before if the people did not keep coming back and "fighting" with the squad then they would be ignored, I blaime them as much as the squad. I understand right now there is extream backlash on the squad by everybody but IMO Kiwi has just trying to prove his point that he is a stand up for his "team" and will go down with the ship. I admire that regardless of who it is thats doing it. To many people jump ship when the tide turns. Same can be said for you, no matter what crap was thrown at you you always took it on the chin and kept coming. I respect that.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 06:30:55 AM »
Exactly. Not to mention why would a moderator call new members cock suckers all the time ???

me neither. we're both moderators on 2 boards each and we dont do that stuff.
Z

ButtonMan

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:57 AM »

Treat others like you want to be treated ............ ??? ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 06:32:45 AM »

I agree but really you have been here long enough that its rare to find someone in "power" that does not have ther own agenda. everyone complains when there stuff is deleted or moved and wants the Mods head.