Author Topic: Kerry: Hand them over, Syria.  (Read 1961 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Kerry: Hand them over, Syria.
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »
If Obama manages to convince a sovereign nation to turn over WMD - despite teh rest of the world refusing to help - and without any loss of US life or even dead syrians from our bombs falling...

Well, even the most ardent obama haters will have a hard time saying he lost on that one.  Bush talked til his face was red and Saddam never turned over the WMD.  Obama uses tough talk and Syria surrenders them?

Well, I know everyone will say "Obama backed down", but if his goal was to prevent more chem attacks - and they do hand them over - it's a win.  As weak and limp-dicked as he looked along the way - he'll be able to say "Syria Blinked, when the world wouldn't back us, and the US got what we demanded".

If a cop convinces a bad guy to surrender his weapon, without shooting him full of holes, is he a wimp for not blasting away?  LOL

Saddam couldn't very well turnover what he no longer had.  The only reason Obama might pull back on a strike is because he has someone like Putin staring him down.  Russia have been the ones pushing for a diplomatic solution since day one.  It's Obama that's side stepped them each step of the way. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »
You're a stupid fuck. No one even knows what the leader of Al-Nusra looks like or what his real name is and you think some operators are going to go in and take them down? Worked really well in Iraq, didn't it?

Retard.

I'm pretty sure our govt knows more about him than us folks watching cable news. 

And I'm pretty sure the USA is awesome at installing puppets that'll do what we say.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 08:52:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure our govt knows more about him than us folks watching cable news. 

And I'm pretty sure the USA is awesome at installing puppets that'll do what we say.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 09:00:05 PM »
::)

dont roll your eyes.   argue it.

I'd say our govt knows a shitload more about this bad guy than we do.  Yes.  They have sources and intel and all that good stuff which CNN doesn't show us.  Just because Wolf Blitzer says "We dont even konw what this evil man's real name is!" doesn't mean that's the case. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:32 PM »
dont roll your eyes.   argue it.

I'd say our govt knows a shitload more about this bad guy than we do.  Yes.  They have sources and intel and all that good stuff which CNN doesn't show us.  Just because Wolf Blitzer says "We dont even konw what this evil man's real name is!" doesn't mean that's the case. 

Just like egypt and lybia  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2013, 09:01:56 PM »

Got any proof of that, genius? You are talking out of your ass like the stupid fuck you are. And unlike you, I do more than read cable news and have been following this war for a few years now. You are late to the party yet have tried to fashioned yourself an expert.

100,000 Syrian rebels and you think we're going to stroll in and clean them up no problem. Stupidest person on this board, hands down.

Just like egypt and lybia  ::)

And Iraq. But wait, 240 claims it will go easier, despite the rebels having larger numbers, better equipment, better training, more combat experience and having learned from their mistakes in Iraq. Easy cleanup....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2013, 09:21:01 PM »
Got any proof of that, genius?

no.  I cannot prove the US govt has more info about the Syrian Rebels, than Wolf Blitzer does. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »
no.  I cannot prove the US govt has more info about the Syrian Rebels, than Wolf Blitzer does. 

Talk about the leader of Al-Nusra but you can play games if you want.

Tell us again how we can bomb the rebels and win. Also, please continue to ignore the fact that Assad has been doing that for 2 straight years now and nothing has changed.  :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2013, 09:41:16 PM »
so straw are you for this war now?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 08:31:38 AM »
WOW.

Leave it to Russia to try to save our stupid president the embarrassment. HEHEHEHEH!!

Is Hussein's Harvard law degree any better than tissue paper?