Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 24160 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: -----------------------IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT--------------------
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2011, 09:10:36 AM »
I know how the dog owner feels.... I love my 3 dogs better than most people I meet these days.

Unfortunately,I`m barely making ends meet after doing 3 contests this year and paying bills,gas,food,etc. etc.

Playing catch up moneywise right now.

Lost 2 of my dogs last year,(still have 3)..........broke my fucking heart.  :'(

I live on a small farm btw.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2011, 09:10:43 AM »
its not whether the story is fake or not, it's what he does with the money, the woman I mentioned did have cancer, these fucking low lifes who ask people on the internet for money to save their dogs, lol, put the dog down it don't cost that much
just reading the threads now , this  guy is not asking anyone for anything, he already paid the $7000 by himself
surgery already happened

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13:29 AM »
the dog had a broken back after being hit by a car

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 22, 2011, 09:18:07 AM »
i'm not saying it's wrong or that you shouldn't do it... what im saying is that if you're a man and your family pet dies, and your kids are crying, and you also start crying and moaning instead of ending it's misery, you start begging people for money, yous tart dipping into your kids college fund, into savings, to save a dog, you got bigger problem than a dead dog

this is the solution if u cannot afford to save ur animal

the dog is sick and the kids are crying. give little billy a new fire engine and baby sarah a lolly, then go get your sharpest strongest knife and sharpen it, use a rough stone then a smooth stone then a leather strop to get rid of microscopic teeth and aline the tip of the blade. take ur dog out back and start remembering all the good times, let your dog lay under your arm as you sit on the ground, until you forget what u came out to do. oh but there's the knife, now u remember. when the dog looks like its mind is at rest you gently pick up its head and find the jugular. with a smooth, quick, precise incision u send him up to doggy heaven. this is how goats are slaughtered in mongolia, they do it with love so to speak, yes u can slaughter an animal with love

then ur kids come out and say what happened to old yeller, he's in the box kids get your shovels, then u all say good buy to old yeller, and the kids are sad which is appropriate. two days later you come home with a new puppy and then u and ur family are making thx giving dinner and everyone is laughing again

it's not that killing things is tough and macho, it's that the man's responsibility is to take sorrow away from people and put it onto himself, a woman and children cry when they are sad to make other people sad and to get affection from people, the man is strong and takes away their tears, this is how u do it

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:09 AM »
i'm not saying it's wrong or that you shouldn't do it... what im saying is that if you're a man and your family pet dies, and your kids are crying, and you also start crying and moaning instead of ending it's misery, you start begging people for money, yous tart dipping into your kids college fund, into savings, to save a dog, you got bigger problem than a dead dog

the dog is sick and the kids are crying. give little billy a new fire engine and baby sarah a lolly, then go get your sharpest strongest knife and sharpen it, use a rough stone then a smooth stone then a leather strop to get rid of microscopic teeth and aline the tip of the blade. take ur dog out back and start remembering all the good times, let your dog lay under your arm as you sit on the ground, until you forget what u came out to do. oh but there's the knife, now u remember. when the dog looks like its mind is at rest you gently pick up its head and find the jugular. with a smooth, quick, precise incision u send him up to doggy heaven. this is how goats are slaughtered in mongolia, they do it with love so to speak, yes u can slaughter an animal with love

then ur kids come out and say what happened to old yeller, he's in the box kids get your shovels, then u all say good buy to old yeller, and the kids are sad which is appropriate. two days later you come home with a new puppy and then u and ur family are making thx giving dinner and everyone is laughing again

it's not that killing things is tough and macho, it's that the man's responsibility is to take sorrow away from people and put it onto himself, a woman and children cry when they are sad to make other people sad and to get affection from people, the man is strong and takes away their tears, this is how u do it

your posts really are the proverbial running up a hill to smell a bucket of shit.

Cliff's - dog is fine. the surgery is done. guy now has a proper pet insurance plan in place like he should in the first place. gh15 is going to sell a castle and build the rainbow dog sanctuary of north Americano.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2011, 09:23:56 AM »

you're an asshole, please shut up or even better kill yourself. you probably are a 20 yr old kid thinking he's acting cool but you're just an idiot

seriously, whoever you are, you need help

knucklehed

• Getbig I
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2011, 09:30:14 AM »
GH15 you are really something else brother. As a member here I have never posted. I really only come here to read your stuff. We've never interacted in any way, and you're trying to help me out. I don't know what to say except thank you. I am blown away...!!!

dustin

« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »

Not going to read all that. The bottom line is that his dog was fucked up and needed help. Whether he was bullshitting or not, we're able to make a donation if we see fit. If we get ripped off, then that would suck. If we helped his dog, that would rock. End of story.

Glad to see that things went through okay with his poochy. Hopefully recovery is quick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:29 AM »
Glad to see that things went through okay with his poochy. Hopefully recovery is quick.
Same here....good luck with your dog bro.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:25 AM »
Naasers 70k dog is on its death bed

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
GH15 ....... Question In Regards to your Connection with the CIA
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2011, 09:43:53 AM »
Are you going to use your connections to send Victor a big Turkey Dinner for thanks giving? and if so, will you stuff it with the vital nutrition ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR TrenAce stuffing?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: GH15 ....... Question In Regards to your Connection with the CIA
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2011, 09:50:03 AM »
CIA ninjas have already infiltrated your home. Nice knowing you Nails!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2011, 09:50:48 AM »
CIA ninjas have already infiltrated your home. Nice knowing you Nails!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
what breed is the dog? these problems can occur if you are a dog owner. why is it a forums responsibility when my dog was a pup and swallowed something to big for his intestinal track I didn't cyber beg I payed the money. and it wasn't nearly 5K. why such a even number and why greendot they should be happy with cash in mail or paypal or any way possible way they can get cash sounds kind of shadey-IMO. Gh15 is one of the biggest dealers on the planet earth as he says so he should flip the bill himself. anybody can get Gh15's Gear advice from the bible or just PM'ing him. not worth a 100$. I will give you just as good as advice for free. maybe even better(safer) advice. not syaing I know more as obviously Gh15 does know how to mutate a man. but so do I and many others on this forum. there are people on this forum with alot of gear knowledge but dont talk about it much. From what I know from other board owners GH15 does some shadey things. has multiple handles and simply is shadey from what some board owners say. I cant prove it and he dosn't seem to come off that way to me. but he is not liked by many board owners. I am not talking ron avidan as he is a laid back cool man. plus it is not a open source board here at getbig. this whole dog situation is out of hand as I know of many vet hospitals who will work with people who cannot afford a must needed surgery. who has 5K to spend on a surgery just fready to throw down? not very many. since Gh15 brought it up and is a super rich ex-pro who is such a large anabolic steroid dealer or at least used to be he should have plenty of money to pay for it all!
He owns many houses and every steroid goes through him as he says so he should have plenty of cash. plus he is good bros with nordic he could easily get a loan from him . Gh15 has the money he is the boss of boss'es and huge baller he pisses on 5K so he himself should flip the bill. I think somebody named Gh15 has been skiing alot lately. If this guy with the sick dog lives in my state and I can see the dog inperson I will flip the bill. but I think Gh15 and nordic should flip the bill z

genious ,, read what im putting here now,,

Hello Gh15,

While I do not need help with Hormones, (only perhaps when I get old enough and its medically beneficial) I would like to help out this dog.  I have two Greyhounds and would be devastated if I were in the same circumstances as your friend.  Let me know if I can help. Paypal or what have you.

Thanks,

Adam

do you see who wrote it? do you know who ti is? one of the most infamous fellas on getbig history right? do you think he would fall for balonie? do you see how fast he wrote to me? this SHOW HEART!  and this fella is not faling for balonie he been around the thunderdome for lonnnnng time,, if he wrote it so fast you better believe it ,, this story is as real as it get,,

in all the boarding dramas around,, some felas have heart,, heart is something you cant buy ....and it shows through actions

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2011, 10:27:49 AM »
lol @ this thread.
GH15 is a true mental case!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2011, 10:33:15 AM »
i talked to the knuckle head fella,, if famly still need money to get out of the 7000 debt then you wil be provided with email ,, i dont know what he choose,, some from europe dont have green dot they can only do western union ,, so they wil need name and probably test question or maybe he wil chose to put real name and then need show id when pick up ,, i dont se problem with that since it has nothing to do with ilegal activity,, this is donations,, green dot is very easy but i dont even know if he have that or know how to iuse it ,, ill wait for what the family decide IF they even need it because i know he need it and too prideful to ask ,, ill get back to you with email oro whatever he decide,, after that leave me out of this its betwen you the email and him ,,the ones who contribute wil get my help in bodybuild and hormones anything related really with no time limit i thought 1 year but there is no reason to put limit on time...if they have heart then time is nothing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2011, 10:37:33 AM »
lol @ this thread.
GH15 is a true mental case!  ;D

why because i like dogs?,, one of my dog is blind i can nto do anything for him besie love and give him th best life posible ,, i wish i could shed money to help him because i would put lots of money i do already for reserch ,, whenever i can actualy do something i will always do it because you never know when last day of them is ,, i told you dogs are angels
if that make me mental case then im a one proud mental case!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:02 AM »

Swlabr

« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »
i talked to the knuckle head fella,, if famly still need money to get out of the 7000 debt then you wil be provided with email ,, i dont know what he choose,, some from europe dont have green dot they can only do western union ,, so they wil need name and probably test question or maybe he wil chose to put real name and then need show id when pick up ,, i dont se problem with that since it has nothing to do with ilegal activity,, this is donations,, green dot is very easy but i dont even know if he have that or know how to iuse it ,, ill wait for what the family decide IF they even need it because i know he need it and too prideful to ask ,, ill get back to you with email oro whatever he decide,, after that leave me out of this its betwen you the email and him ,,the ones who contribute wil get my help in bodybuild and hormones anything related really with no time limit i thought 1 year but there is no reason to put limit on time...if they have heart then time is nothing

gh15 approved

Does that mean you'll hook me up with Strango? 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2011, 10:55:44 AM »
this wil go through pms to the fellas who want to help and many already do which is quite surprizing,, its nice its something getbig can do together to help someone in need ,, i thikn profesional muscle helped too with some donation so its good

he doesnt want his real name on the board all over,, i dont know what he will chose ,, his wife has pay pal and she has email ,, and he can also do western union he say he doesnt need fake name he use his real name but dont want it on the boarding

so this is what i do ,, i will pm the info individualy to ones who wanted to help,, im waiting for him to say if he agree to this and then later on when i have some time i will go through the pms and pm you the information individualy

for him to pick up money will be no problem since paypal is on internet,, and western unuion he use real name so he has id  ,, only thing he will need is the mtcn  which is number of confirmation and who sent the money aka name and adres and country that ofcourse you can fake your name dont have to put real name if you are from europe or you can ptu real name it doesnt matter ,, this money go for very very good cause

you wil get pms to your pm boxed when i know if he agre to it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2011, 11:00:22 AM »
Does that mean you'll hook me up with Strango? 8)

supliers stay safe for reaon ,, it up to suplier if he decide to acept you not to gh15,, since no one know anyone on internet it is imposible to risk suplier this way

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2011, 11:26:23 AM »
i always get rid of asshair! never had a problem but i use veet, shaving would be to hard to reach

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2011, 11:28:48 AM »
Just when i think things are boring, Up pops a thread like this one.  You guys need to remember that even tho dogs are loyal and your the center of their world...the worst thing you can do is "Humanize" them with your emotions and reasonings. These are pack animals and have a heirarchy. Mostly they operate on instinct whereas you operate on emotions and reasoning abilities.

Anyway, Im losing interest as i type so go get the dog whisperer dvd,s and be the master you pet expects.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »
Just when i think things are boring, Up pops a thread like this one.  You guys need to remember that even tho dogs are loyal and your the center of their world...the worst thing you can do is "Humanize" them with your emotions and reasonings. These are pack animals and have a heirarchy. Mostly they operate on instinct whereas you operate on emotions and reasoning abilities.

Anyway, Im losing interest as i type so go get the dog whisperer dvd,s and be the master you pet expects.

wtf does that have to do with anything Mr. Milan? ::)