Author Topic: Seinfeld Owns a Woketard  (Read 1478 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Seinfeld Owns a Woketard
« on: March 02, 2024, 05:57:39 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Seinfeld Owns a Woketard
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 06:14:07 AM »
According to commercials blacks are 40% of the population instead of 13% in America. Mixed marriages between whites and blacks are also around 40% of American marriages.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 06:36:35 AM »
According to commercials blacks are 40% of the population instead of 13% in America. Mixed marriages between whites and blacks are also around 40% of American marriages.

Is this the true statistics of the commercials? Where can I find this info, or is it just an estimate on your part?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 06:48:21 AM »
Is this the true statistics of the commercials? Where can I find this info, or is it just an estimate on your part?
Go watch some commercials
In the UK almost every single advert is a black person
Even the voice overs announcing TV shows are ghetto black voices

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 06:50:21 AM »
wow

a jew fires back against the high up controlling jews

fyi, they run the show not your most hated biden, he has nearr zero say in it trust me

and this is a big reason why i hate america with a passion and i will never ever live there again

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 06:57:58 AM »

Maybe it's me but it also seems the commercials use attractive models/actors depicting white females and black males.

While commercials using white males/black women use below average looking betas for men and hogs/whales for women also they tend to be for commercials focusing on humor/stupidity/obesity/incompetence. Usually with some other POC correcting the white guy who's made to look foolish.

Commercials with POC couples tend to show beautiful couples. With vibrant lifestyles/functioning relationships.

Commercials with white couple show a stupid man and a dissatisfied woman.  Usually with a bunch of screaming children.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 07:17:32 AM »
ads show fat shits in da joo sa coz 60% of americants are overweight an 40% obese, coz they want these fat sacks of shit to buy thier products

WHAT A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 07:19:38 AM »
Maybe it's me but it also seems the commercials use attractive models/actors depicting white females and black males.

While commercials using white males/black women use below average looking betas for men and hogs/whales for women also they tend to be for commercials focusing on humor/stupidity/obesity/incompetence. Usually with some other POC correcting the white guy who's made to look foolish.

Commercials with POC couples tend to show beautiful couples. With vibrant lifestyles/functioning relationships.

Commercials with white couple show a stupid man and a dissatisfied woman.  Usually with a bunch of screaming children.

White men in adverts are always wimps and dweebs

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 07:27:03 AM »

Remember whos writing all this junk (movies, ads, commercials) the new woke generation of libturd whackjobs...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2024, 07:30:41 AM »
Remember whos writing all this junk (movies, ads, commercials) the new woke generation of libturd whackjobs...
Yep.  A lot of them are white too.  It’s kind of hard to have racial pride when 50% of your race hates itself.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2024, 07:51:58 AM »
Yep.  A lot of them are white too.  It’s kind of hard to have racial pride when 50% of your race hates itself.

Many black folks ae embarrassed by these woketards. They dont need them to be their voice.
They have their own voice...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2024, 07:52:35 AM »

It's a good estimate and conservative.

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2024, 12:12:27 PM »
Great thing they didn’t invited Cosmo Kramer lol.
Anyone remembers that outburst on stage?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2024, 12:31:47 PM »

He was getting his chops broken by black hecklers. Maybe he had an appropriate response.  If he was Chappelle no one would have batted an eye.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2024, 12:37:33 PM »
Many black folks ae embarrassed by these woketards. They dont need them to be their voice.

I remember the Actress Anne Hattaway or whatever made a comment about how blacks spend every day living in fear. She got absolutely flamed by blacks who didn’t need her to speak on their behalf.

Typical sheltered white lib with zero street smarts.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2024, 12:44:33 PM »

Here the ghetto doesn’t exist on TV. Every black man lives in a million dollar house with his wife and kids, and plays golf.

I started a thread a while ago about cutting the cable cord. Great decision.
Don’t miss it a bit.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2024, 12:56:27 PM »

Yes that was great.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2024, 12:57:47 PM »
Here the ghetto doesn’t exist on TV. Every black man lives in a million dollar house with his wife and kids, and plays golf.

I started a thread a while ago about cutting the cable cord. Great decision.
Don’t miss it a bit.

Yep get rid of that shit bro

They are just trying to brainwash and social program all to fall under Thier spell fuck dat shit

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2024, 02:16:54 PM »

You are correct. I would say many are even fckn pissed off more than embarrassed. I have a black colleague/ good friend who can’t fckn stand this “woke” agenda. He is one of the most intelligent and insightful men I know and I think he is who first pointed out how the foolish “woke” crowd is simply playing into the hand of those in REAL power.

It’s not just America either. If it was isolated it would be easy to do like DJ said (this is one area where he is actually correct) and simply avoid the USA. The problem is that damn near every country is moving this direction.

Stop and THINK. Do NOT LET these slimy ass twinkle toes cock sucking sons of bitches control your mind!! Resist “hating” the other side. Because THATS what “they” want. Disagree - stand up for your ideals, but TRY hard to see things from another perspective. Be open to maybe changing an opinion (NOT on heavily principled ideas of course) but whatever you do realize that the person you are arguing with is on YOUR SIDE in the “Battle Royale”….. the grand battle is between “ALL of us” and those evil no good fcks!!

We do not need a civil war. We need REVOLUTION!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2024, 02:36:46 PM »
I hate this new generation of woketurdz divided the nation.
Just horrible people...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2024, 03:53:45 PM »
Greatest sitcom in the history of sitcoms. Now he wants a grand a ticket for a decent seat at one of his shows. I can handle that but chose not to as a protest.
T

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2024, 05:07:45 PM »

Go watch commercial TV for an hour- that's all you need to do to see that blacks, women and minorities in general are over represented.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2024, 12:21:55 AM »
I hate this new generation of woketurdz divided the nation.
Just horrible people...
Yes, life was much better 30 years ago but even then I knew a couple libtard young women that showed me what the future was going to bring. These women today are absolutely batshit crazy on Facebook.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2024, 01:15:13 AM »
The man openly dated a high schooler when he was 38, who gives a fuck what this creep has to say

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2024, 01:57:42 AM »
The man openly dated a high schooler when he was 38, who gives a fuck what this creep has to say

Hes just shutting down a woketurd... Calm down..