Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty- Physical Anthropomorphism of God.  (Read 31167 times)

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty- Physical Anthropomorphism of God.
« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2011, 09:57:27 AM »
never the less errrrrrrr 10 thousand milligrams a week..........it works very well.

Kovacs didn't think he was a god. lol

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2011, 02:54:07 PM »
bump for an ideal musculoskeletal system and bone structure aesthetics.

Did you just get OFFICIALLY told by Team Nasser that he is gh15 ??

Hence you now , like Alex the Fat , start numerous ass kissing threads for Nasser15?  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #127 on: May 23, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
  Nasser looked good on the hands clasped pose and abs-and-thigs(he had the best abs of a 280 pounder ever) and that's it! At everything else he sucked. He even managed to lose most mandatories to Shawn Ray despite his huge size advantage in 1996 and then was disqualified for diuretics use. He did look good at the 1999 ASC and the 1997 Olympia and that is pretty much it. I laugh my ass off at "Team Nasser" cllaiming that he was the greatest thing ever even though there are at least two dozen pros with greater bodybuilding achievements than him. Hell, even Mike Matarazzo had a more distinguished bodybuilding career.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #128 on: May 23, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
  Nasser looked good on the hands clasped pose and abs-and-thigs(he had the best abs of a 280 pounder ever) and that's it! At everything else he sucked. He even managed to lose most mandatories to Shawn Ray despite his huge size advantage in 1996 and then was disqualified for diuretics use. He did look good at the 1999 ASC and the 1997 Olympia and that is pretty much it. I laugh my ass off at "Team Nasser" cllaiming that he was the greatest thing ever even though there are at least two dozen pros with greater bodybuilding achievements than him. Hell, even Mike Matarazzo had a more distinguished bodybuilding career.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

how??.. ::)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
Nasser was owned by Dillett and Coleman

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2011, 09:04:04 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I would have to add front double biceps and side tris.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2011, 01:56:21 AM »
I would have to add front double biceps and side tris.

+ MM (both variations) + side chest + his FLS too was not bad at all when he started to hit it right..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2012, 01:36:50 AM »
some pretty good pictures in this thread

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2012, 04:09:55 AM »
I guess "god' only wanted to look good from the front  :P
generation nothing