Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty- Physical Anthropomorphism of God.  (Read 31177 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty- Physical Anthropomorphism of God.
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 03:11:40 AM »
but he put the photoshoped pic in the thread ;) the fake one ;)

as he said he didnt know it was photoshoped!..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 04:20:24 AM »
Hes PERFECT from the front.

and great calves. His only weakness is his back and glutes. I like Nassers physique in the 90's, im just against this whole "Team Nasser" circus, which i believe it does Nassers legacy more harm than good.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 04:47:17 AM »

and great calves. His only weakness is his back and glutes. I like Nassers physique in the 90's, im just against this whole "Team Nasser" circus, which i believe it does Nassers legacy more harm than good.

the facebook i made about nasser was 1970 fans on the last day of 2009.. today and after 82 days it's more than 3150 fans.. i dont think i have harmed his legacy!!.. and i am not saying alos i have prompted him because nasser el sonbaty is already a known and very popular name in bb history and doesnt need a fb page to promote him.. but yes through the page more fans from especially from the new generation have known more about nasser.. they always write comments like "i didnt know he was that good" or "he should have won, i didnt know that"!!!..

as for those who attack nasser on GB i really dont care and i am sure nasser himself doesnt care because they are punch of muslims haters.. they hate nasser and team nasser because of unrelated things to bb!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 08:43:10 AM »

That's good to hear, you should continue showing that in your posts then, instead of posts like your previous ones attacking him.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 08:44:15 AM »
Alpha male  :D

where is that picture from?  I hadn't seen it before

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 09:05:10 AM »
That's good to hear, you should continue showing that in your posts then, instead of posts like your previous ones attacking him.

as for abs, i was always curious what he did precontest. for exampple did he believe in training them everyday?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 09:10:02 AM »
as for abs, i was always curious what he did precontest. for exampple did he believe in training them everyday?

I never asked about abs but I think it's likely - because I remember he was telling me you can train your calves practically every day, also in Flex he recommended once training calves 6 times a week.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2010, 02:15:26 PM »
sure the unphotoshoped one is much better.. the photoshoped looks clearly unreal and cartoonish!!..

yeah now it does  ::) after the fact I pointed it out , just like the photoshopped one Sharma kept posting he also claimed he ' didn't know '  ::) Team Nasser is becoming like Hulkster and his lackies with the worked pics

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »
yeah now it does  ::) after the fact I pointed it out , just like the photoshopped one Sharma kept posting he also claimed he ' didn't know '  ::) Team Nasser is becoming like Hulkster and his lackies with the worked pics

HORRIBLE comparison lol, Sharma's version was photoshopped like 2% and hardly noticeable, this one was photoshopped 20-25% and easily noticeable the first time one sees it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 02:31:15 PM »
HORRIBLE comparison lol, Sharma's version was photoshopped like 2% and hardly noticeable, this one was photoshopped 20-25% and easily noticeable the first time one sees it.

lmfao 2%  ::)

2% would be unoticeable and guess what it was noticeable , and other Nasser team members have posted that shot as proof of how great he was and ohhhh and ahhhhh about the pic and I was just waiting for another to post it so I could post the real one

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 02:42:15 PM »

2% would be unoticeable and guess what it was noticeable , and other Nasser team members have posted that shot as proof of how great he was and ohhhh and ahhhhh about the pic and I was just waiting for another to post it so I could post the real one

That's the funniest thing about bobs...even after you rub his nose right in it....he will try and squirm out of it to the death.  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »

to even try to compare the photoshopping in those two pics is ridiculous.  One was very subtle the other is extremely exaggerated.  I'm sure you know this but since you like to argue (for ex. the Hulkster thread) you will keep replying insisting they are similar.  I did not even know Sharma's pic was slightly enhanced, and when you place both the original and Sharma's pic together there isn't much differenece, not NEARLY as much difference as the tricep pressdown shopped pic next to its original.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 02:47:31 PM »
That's the funniest thing about bobs...even after you rub his nose right in it....he will try and squirm out of it to the death.  ;D

haha, no squirming, just pointing out the stupidity to even try to suggest that the tricep pressdown pic and the 98 FDB pic are even comparable

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2010, 02:49:44 PM »

What's he gonna do? he's a proud man but he's like his Master Nasser fond of excuses

end of story Sharma posted photoshopped pics

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »
 :o :o :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
to even try to compare the photoshopping in those two pics is ridiculous.  One was very subtle the other is extremely exaggerated.  I'm sure you know this but since you like to argue (for ex. the Hulkster thread) you will keep replying insisting they are similar.  I did not even know Sharma's pic was slightly enhanced, and when you place both the original and Sharma's pic together there isn't much differenece, not NEARLY as much difference as the tricep pressdown shopped pic next to its original.

Okay I get your point it's okay to use photoshopped pics as long as it's subtle  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 03:06:06 PM »
Okay I get your point it's okay to use photoshopped pics as long as it's subtle  ::)

If its by accident and the poster acknowledges it after being corrercted, I dont see the big deal.  Humans make mistakes.

But what is not okay is to suggest that the tricep pressdown picture is in any way similar to the FDB shot.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 04:36:41 PM »
If its by accident and the poster acknowledges it after being corrercted, I dont see the big deal.  Humans make mistakes.

But what is not okay is to suggest that the tricep pressdown picture is in any way similar to the FDB shot.

And Sharma continued to post it after being corrected

and the pics are similar to each other by the fact that they were morphed to make Nasser appear better than he was originally I never claimed it was to that degree but the points stands it's photoshopped none the less , stop haggling to what degree it changes nothing

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 04:50:17 PM »
It is hilarious and sad just how threatened Nastysissy Dietboy is by Nasser. His "busy" days - he claim to Dave that he was injured from work but I don't believe he employed - seem to be only devoted to trying to discredit Nasser in favor of his exclusively white fantasy men. It seem funny how he spend all his life arguing against Coleman, El Sonbaty etc and then spews anti-Islamic and racist pro-war, trailer park dweller hatred and support for the illegal American war machine.

Honestly, it is so obvious why he take against Nasser and the team and so dearly and blindly love Yates, Arnold and Reeve.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »
It is hilarious and sad just how threatened Nastysissy Dietboy is by Nasser. His "busy" days - he claim to Dave that he was injured from work but I don't believe he employed - seem to be only devoted to trying to discredit Nasser in favor of his exclusively white fantasy men. It seem funny how he spend all his life arguing against Coleman, El Sonbaty etc and then spews anti-Islamic and racist pro-war, trailer park dweller hatred and support for the illegal American war machine.

Honestly, it is so obvious why he take against Nasser and the team and so dearly and blindly love Yates, Arnold and Reeve.

Right on time , just as I predicted  ;)

Thanks for playing continue with your meltdown

and FYI all of the above mentioned men have Sandows except Nasser of course  ;D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 04:56:10 PM »

Hey Nasser, how much do you sell your sweaty underwears for?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 05:02:00 PM »

Here comes gimmick Sharma with the chaff countermeasures. What a windbag.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
Here comes gimmick Sharma with the chaff countermeasures. What a windbag.

Right on cue.  ;D

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2010, 05:10:42 PM »
"Physical Anthropomorphism of God"

Hope that helps you, tbombz and the grammatically challenged.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
Hope that helps you, tbombz and the grammatically challenged.
your absolutely right, but!!! i dont mind being redundant when i feel that doing so will help better clarify my sentiment.  :)

btw,