Author Topic: Highest Firearms Murder Rate States - 14 of 15 have GOP Governors & lax gun laws  (Read 2449 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
amazing

you finally figured out to post a link supporting your position

I can see now why you think that gun violence by blacks is so important and a truly valid reason to support more legislation limiting access to guns and gun equipment

I also agree with you that it a shame the media doesn't focus on this as a reason for more gun legislation

LOL whats amazing is it took a link to actually prove to you when anybody with a tinge of common sense knows.

But then again you use emotion to come to you conclusions so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

P.S. many of the gun deaths in regards to blacks take place where gun restrictions are very strict.

I.E. Chicago and NY

chicago just had their 500 shooting death of a black male for the year, If im not mistaken

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL whats amazing is it took a link to actually prove to you when anybody with a tinge of common sense knows.

But then again you use emotion to come to you conclusions so I guess I shouldnt be surprised.

P.S. many of the gun deaths in regards to blacks take place where gun restrictions are very strict.

I.E. Chicago and NY

chicago just had their 500 shooting death of a black male for the year, If im not mistaken

please post where I disputed it

All I asked you to do was source your claim

tonymctones

• Getbig V
please post where I disputed it

All I asked you to do was source your claim
why would you need a source if you knew the claim was right?

LMFAO

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
why would you need a source if you knew the claim was right?

LMFAO

utterly stupid question but not surprising coming from you

tonymctones

• Getbig V
utterly stupid question but not surprising coming from you
LOL calm down bro, I know you got backed into a corner.

Again take a breath, walk away from the computer for a minute or two. Go outside and get some fresh air man, its all going to be ok.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL calm down bro, I know you got backed into a corner.

Again take a breath, walk away from the computer for a minute or two. Go outside and get some fresh air man, its all going to be ok.

LOL at backed into a corner

you're the one that claimed blacks commit a higher % of gun violence than whites and then needed proof that "both" black and white commit gun violence daily

your own statement proves that you already agreed that both black and whites commit gun violence or you would have said blacks "solely" commit gun violence

round and round in circles for something you de facto admitted in your own statement from the very beginning (I was wondering if you would ever notice this)

how about you just stop all the nonsense

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL at backed into a corner

you're the one that claimed blacks commit a higher % of gun violence than whites and then needed proof that "both" black and white commit gun violence daily

your own statement proves that you already agreed that both black and whites commit gun violence or you would have said blacks "solely" commit gun violence

round and round in circles for something you de facto admitted in your own statement from the very beginning (I was wondering if you would ever notice this)

how about you just stop all the nonsense
LOL so by your reasoning you needed proof that blacks commit much greater gun violence than whites...

LMFAO, BRILLIANT!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LOL so by your reasoning you needed proof that blacks commit much greater gun violence than whites...

LMFAO, BRILLIANT!!!!

hey dopey

try to pay attention next time

I said I couldn't agree with you because you offered no source or context

I don't know about MUCH greater but if you ever bothered to post a link when you make a claim I might actually consider your statements more seriously

You seem to not be aware of a trend in this country that has gone on for about 250 years or so that the public doesn't get as upset when a black person kills another black person or even when a black person is the victim of a crime

I congratulate you on your feeling that the public should be more aware and concerned about that black men commit gun violence

It seems that you're in favor of more gun regulation to prevent more gun violence by black men (and I guess to a lesser extent by everyone else)

What kind of regulation to you have in mind   

daily

I  can't agree with your second claim because you offer no proof whatsoever and you've provided absolutely no context or comparison of what "much greater" is

why don't you EVER post some sources when you make claims

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hey dopey

try to pay attention next time

I said I couldn't agree with you because you offered no source or context

LMFAO so again you needed proof of something that anybody with an iota of common sense already knew...

I already said that and you disagreed....

I.E. Chicago and NY

try and keep up and put down the alcohol broham its only 2 in california.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
LMFAO so again you needed proof of something that anybody with an iota of common sense already knew...

I already said that and you disagreed....
try and keep up and put down the alcohol broham its only 2 in california.

you believe a statistic about gun violence is common sense

ok

whatever you say

I'm a little more demanding and actual want some proof and context before I agree to such things

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you believe a statistic about gun violence is common sense

ok

whatever you say

I'm a little more demanding and actual want some proof and context before I agree to such things
yea its common sense that blacks commit more gun violence than other races...

you been living under a rock?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yea its common sense that blacks commit more gun violence than other races...

you been living under a rock?

maybe to you but I don't know that to be common sense

nor do I take ANYTHING you say at face value and that is common sense

tonymctones

• Getbig V
maybe to you but I don't know that to be common sense

nor do I take ANYTHING you say at face value and that is common sense
so if someone would have come up to you before I educated you on it and asked what race do you think commits the most gun violence in america?

you would have said "Iono"?

LMFAO wow congrats you just killed what little credibility you had in any talk about gun violence and control

you should probably educate yourself a little bit on subjects before ranting and raving about legislation for it....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so if someone would have come up to you before I educated you on it and asked what race do you think commits the most gun violence in america?

you would have said "Iono"?

LMFAO wow congrats you just killed what little credibility you had in any talk about gun violence and control

you should probably educate yourself a little bit on subjects before ranting and raving about legislation for it....

ranting and raving?

are you kidding

btw - your point was that we need more gun legislation because of all the terrible gun violence by blacks and it's such a shame the media only focuses on mass murder events (almost always done by white men) and rarely covers the black gun violence

Isn't that the points you've been trying to make in this thread

tonymctones

• Getbig V
ranting and raving?

are you kidding

btw - your point was that we need more gun legislation because of all the terrible gun violence by blacks and it's such a shame the media only focuses on mass murder events (almost always done by white men) and rarely covers the black gun violence

Isn't that the points you've been trying to make in this thread
yes ranting and raving...

LMFAO ahhh noooooo, Id like to see the post where I made that assertion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yes ranting and raving...

LMFAO ahhh noooooo, Id like to see the post where I made that assertion.

which assertion

ranting and raving or your concern about gun violence by black men and the need to do something to prevent it or make it less common?