Author Topic: Is it just me or has ONLYME changed?  (Read 15228 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Is it just me or has ONLYME changed?
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »
Very poor and not very bright :-\
You, on the other hand "Chaos", show clear signs of genius.  ::)
!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2008, 12:06:39 AM »
I didn't say shit to this dude personally and he just went psycho and shit.  All I did was comment that this MMA Gym shit might bankrupt him.  I guess that struck a nerve.  I just may actually go to vegas and slap his fat ass around.  Gotta find what buffet he is at though.  Could take awhile.  ;D

hahahah it will nevr happen.  you are an internet troll at best.  You don't have the balls to do anything in person.  hahahah nice try to act tough though ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2008, 12:20:25 AM »
Lot of haters out there, OnlyMe. I wouldn't sweat it...people read your stories and have to deal with their own insecurities and feelings of envy. Then when they see you struggling with your weight it gives them something they can use to put you down to feel better about their worthless lives spent on getbig.

I don't see Onlyme as having changed at all. He's just had to deal with being attacked much more as this board has really degenerated into a constant mean-spirited flame fest. You've got fat, worthless racists like Squadfather posting stupidity, a moron who named himself "Debussey" due to his homo-erotic obsession with a very ugly male actor, etc.

Of course, I don't help the situation by being a vicious a-hole here most of the time.  :D

EXACTLY.  There are less than 15 morons on here that have ruined Getbig.  Rons balls have shrunk so much he puts up with them.  I have changed with the board.  It is no longer a place for BB.  It is a place for nobodys and pussys to come and act tough behind a computer.  No name, no pictures just a bunch of shit spewing from their piehole.  They are jokes in real life and now jokes on the internet.  Yet they think they are something else.  hahaha, I love it!  I can play with these pathetic imbeciles forever.  Only on the internet will I ever experience so many pussys in one place.  They wouldn't last an hour in real life talking the way they do.  That is why they come on here.  Everyone has accepted they are jokes, they are the only ones who don't realize it.  You gotta feel sorry for guys like Depussy, SquadCunt, Chaos, Medford (what the fuck is it), LeafyTwinkie, Apenis and a few others.  No lives.  It's gotta suck to be them.  I am just happy I can provide them with some feedback over the internet cause not one of them would ever say shit to my face so I guess it makes them feel good to be able to do it behind a computer.  Of course now they will come on here and say anytime anyplace yet it will never happen.  But, hey one can dream.

And I think Medford is SquadPussys sister.  Or at least some kind of relative.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »
I think it is a mistake to respond to the dickheads on Getbig. There are guys who post rubbish about me and I NEVER respond to any of them. Once you engage them you end up at their level.

It is definitely a mistake acknowledging Debussey. The guy will assume he has made a friend and will never leave you alone.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2008, 01:24:44 AM »
I think it is a mistake to respond to the dickheads on Getbig. There are guys who post rubbish about me and I NEVER respond to any of them. Once you engage them you end up at their level.

It is definitely a mistake acknowledging Debussey. The guy will assume he has made a friend and will never leave you alone.

Debussey is a madman to be sure but he is a good bloke; smart guy too.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 06, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »

Vince Basile parody:

You know folks, Goatboy is an unknown entity. Goatboy likes fat sheilas, like myself. I guess Melvin with his Ph.D. taught Goatboy to love a fat woman.
If Goatboy and Debussey continue this fine work, they can start a plumbing company! Goatboy can make a fortune, draining people like me of their safety fat! The female culture on Getbig is quite sad. They are all showing off for Goatboy!

Fat people are victims. The standard on Getbig is to blaim the innocent. I spent some time on Youtube looking at medical problems safetyfat can bring. We need to embrace these fat people like our own.

Debussey has no decency. I do not think Debussey can have a normal conversation outside Getbig! This guy is a lonely chap. He needs a friend! Debussey!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: January 06, 2008, 02:36:20 AM »
Debussey, you will succeed when you can write a parody that makes the target LOL.

Effort = lame

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 06, 2008, 02:49:30 AM »
i have met Keith, and had a few private communications with him. he has integrety, and respect. that is what life is all about. so what if he had a shitty run of health. that does not take away the great accomplishments and life he has led. most guys on this site dream about meeting the people who call Keith a friend. Keith has my respect, he has done amazing things and  has had some amazing experiences. congrats Keith, for not hiding when you are not at your best. this shows that you have confidence in what you have done; and don't care what some children are saying about you from their parents basement.

rik

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 06, 2008, 02:54:46 AM »
i have met Keith, and had a few private communications with him. he has integrety, and respect. that is what life is all about. so what if he had a shitty run of health. that does not take away the great accomplishments and life he has led. most guys on this site dream about meeting the people who call Keith a friend. Keith has my respect, he has done amazing things and  has had some amazing experiences. congrats Keith, for not hiding when you are not at your best. this shows that you have confidence in what you have done; and don't care what some children are saying about you from their parents basement.

rik

but why did they start picking on him? A year ago everyone liked him.I got away from the board over the summer, when I start posting regularly again, it seems ONLYME is insulting people and vice versa. It didn't used to be like that. Everyone liked him. I have no issues with him. I have never insulted him.I just wondered what made him so bitter.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2008, 03:13:05 AM »
Debussey, you will succeed when you can write a parody that makes the target LOL.

Effort = lame

Goatboy! Debussey! All fine chaps!

rik

True integrity + trust = everything. Unfortunately, LonelySemens ramblings + physical deterioration show that he has no integrity towards himself.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2008, 03:26:53 AM »

rik

Thanks man, it was great talking to you at the Olympia.  you look awesome.  I'll see you at this years too.  I answer to these kids cause that is how I am.  I don't hide from anything and never have.  It is actually kind of fun playing with the kids.  Never experienced anything like it so it is new to me.  My brain don't work as fast as these kids and they are used to ragging on people.  I am a rookie at it.  But, god I hope they can come up with other shit cause I am getting in better shape everyday so it won't be many fat jokes anymore.  So I guess for now I will have to grin and bear it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2008, 03:37:15 AM »
Thanks man, it was great talking to you at the Olympia.  you look awesome.  I'll see you at this years too.  I answer to these kids cause that is how I am.  I don't hide from anything and never have.  It is actually kind of fun playing with the kids.  Never experienced anything like it so it is new to me.  My brain don't work as fast as these kids and they are used to ragging on people.  I am a rookie at it.  But, god I hope they can come up with other shit cause I am getting in better shape everyday so it won't be many fat jokes anymore.  So I guess for now I will have to grin and bear it.

Who hoses your ass since you can't wipe yourself due to the fat?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2008, 04:30:13 AM »

I hope you do come back with a vengeance.  For real.  Success stories are good.  You take a lot of shit here and stay and fight.  Your posting skills can keep up with anyone here.  Just the same tired shit...but..I guess that is why it's funny.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2008, 04:34:28 AM »
I saw the biggest loser show for the first time.

does anyone believe that they don't use ECA/Clen/T3?
Here comes the money shot

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2008, 04:38:46 AM »
I hope you do come back with a vengeance.  For real.  Success stories are good.  You take a lot of shit here and stay and fight.  Your posting skills can keep up with anyone here.  Just the same tired shit...but..I guess that is why it's funny.
we made it through the nasser virus, we can see this wave through too :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2008, 05:52:45 AM »
I saw the biggest loser show for the first time.

does anyone believe that they don't use ECA/Clen/T3?
I would assume that the 'contestants' have to sign a lifetime of legalese to release the show from any indemnity, so I would guess that if such stuff is used it would be on the DL.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2008, 05:59:57 AM »
  getting in better shape everyday so it won't be many fat jokes anymore.  

X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2008, 08:23:36 AM »

You're laughing at onlyme's attempt to get in shape when you look like shit yourself? You are an embarrassment to lesbians everywhere.
!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »
 :)

yeah...cause he's not doing it.  and it's a shame.  I however acknowledge my need, to diet and excersize, like it is the only thing that's gonna save my life.  and I am still a size bigger than I'd need to be to get some smokin poontang, so that is true:

You are an embarrassment to lesbians everywhere.
X

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2008, 10:05:26 AM »
:)

yeah...cause he's not doing it.  and it's a shame.  I however acknowledge my need, to diet and excersize, like it is the only thing that's gonna save my life.  and I am still a size bigger than I'd need to be to get some smokin poontang, so that is true:

Hey you are a fucking girl?  HOLY SHIT!  You are one ugly fucker and thank god you don't post your face.  I swear to god until today I never knew what the fuck you were.  I had no idea any chic looks like you, talks like you and acts like you.  Are you in-breed?  That to is a serious question.  You are a mess.  Were you in worse shape than this before.  FUck post some of those pics.  There is no way you are a lesbian.  You are repulsive, what chic would want that shit.  I see why you went that way cause no way not even your cousin SquadPussy would touch you (well maybe after half a beer).  I feel kind of bad making fun you knowing now you are a girl.  But, really are you a girl or a guy who is turning into a girl.  Were born a dude.  Seriously.  And I would give up and trying to get some "poontang"  Keep banging yourself with the tree branches you get outside your trailer.  That is about all you can get from what I see.  Post more pics.  Post some of you in shape hahahahaahah sorry I had to ask. hahahaha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2008, 10:12:18 AM »

Hey you are a fucking girl?  HOLY SHIT!  You are one ugly fucker and thank god you don't post your face.  I swear to god until today I never knew what the fuck you were.  I had no idea any chic looks like you, talks like you and acts like you.  Are you in-breed?  That to is a serious question.  You are a mess.  Were you in worse shape than this before.  FUck post some of those pics.  There is no way you are a lesbian.  You are repulsive, what chic would want that shit.  I see why you went that way cause no way not even your cousin SquadPussy would touch you (well maybe after half a beer).  I feel kind of bad making fun you knowing now you are a girl.  But, really are you a girl or a guy who is turning into a girl.  Were born a dude.  Seriously.  And I would give up and trying to get some "poontang"  Keep banging yourself with the tree branches you get outside your trailer.  That is about all you can get from what I see.  Post more pics.  Post some of you in shape hahahahaahah sorry I had to ask. hahahaha

I have to admitt that when I saw the pic of medford holding the sign, I thought it was a male :(. Sorry :(...BusyB had to correct me
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
 :)  pretty stout for a female. but obeselyme only saw the one shot through his fat-lined eyes.  went to the gym and did 45 min cardio, feeling great, weight still melting off, went to the store and got more veggies and greens and a couple of red apples for dessert.   

lonelyme still gaining weight?  soon to break 1000 lbs?  sweet.
X

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »
:)  pretty stout for a female. but obeselyme only saw the one shot through his fat-lined eyes.  went to the gym and did 45 min cardio, feeling great, weight still melting off, went to the store and got more veggies and greens and a couple of red apples for dessert.   

hahahahahaha thats is Medford stick up for yourself you delusional, ugly, one eyed, five bellied, fat pig!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2008, 10:43:06 AM »
EXACTLY.  There are less than 15 morons on here that have ruined Getbig.  Rons balls have shrunk so much he puts up with them.  I have changed with the board.  It is no longer a place for BB.  It is a place for nobodys and pussys to come and act tough behind a computer.  No name, no pictures just a bunch of shit spewing from their piehole.  They are jokes in real life and now jokes on the internet.  Yet they think they are something else.  hahaha, I love it!  I can play with these pathetic imbeciles forever.  Only on the internet will I ever experience so many pussys in one place.  They wouldn't last an hour in real life talking the way they do.  That is why they come on here.  Everyone has accepted they are jokes, they are the only ones who don't realize it.  You gotta feel sorry for guys like Depussy, SquadCunt, Chaos, Medford (what the fuck is it), LeafyTwinkie, Apenis and a few others.  No lives.  It's gotta suck to be them.  I am just happy I can provide them with some feedback over the internet cause not one of them would ever say shit to my face so I guess it makes them feel good to be able to do it behind a computer.  Of course now they will come on here and say anytime anyplace yet it will never happen.  But, hey one can dream.

And I think Medford is SquadPussys sister.  Or at least some kind of relative.
The thing is when lonelyme posts shit like this, it just fuels the fire. I never had a problem with him, and I encouraged him to lose the weight and regain his health. Go back and look. Then recently, for whatever his reason, he started attacking me, bringing me into his deal with SF, where I did not want to be as I had no problem with either one of them. Lonelyme changed that and created the problem with me, not the other way around.

If you want to say my life is pathetic and I've done nothing with it, that's fine, but your fat ass does not know me, never met me, knows nothing about me....so how could you come to that conclusion? hahahaaaa The fat in your brain is clouding your judgment, you need to step back and reevaluate what you've become. I used to enjoy your stories and tales of the good ole days, now I see what everyone was talking  once you turned your fat raged attitude towards me. You hate people like me because I can see my dick and touch my toes while standing.

hahahaha I'm not going to go on a tirade, but let me some it up, lonelyme brings so much heat on himself because of the way he treats people here, 95% of it is his own fault.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2008, 10:45:46 AM »
:)  pretty VERY stout FAT & UGLY for a female SKANK. but obeselyme only saw the one shot through his fat-lined eyes.  went to the gym and did 45 min cardio LOOKING AT OTHERS TRAIN AND EATING MY PORK FAT, feeling great AS UGLY AND FAT AS I WAS WHEN I WS A KID, weight BUTTER still melting off MY DONUTS, went to the store and got more veggies ICE CREAM, DONUTS, PORK FAT and greens OF COURSE KY JELLY and a couple DOZEN of PIES FILLED WITH red apples for dessert A SNACK WHILE LYING IN BED WATCHING OPRAH.   

haahahaha Medford you are so full of shit.  But hey I fixed your post.  I thought it would be nice to be real.  hahahaha