Author Topic: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??  (Read 16386 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »
never impressed by the Blade's quad separation and detail

Sean Rhey beats him all day long

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 05:56:57 PM »

honestly, this is Dex' best shot ever.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 08:40:46 PM »
dex = much bigger than sean ray MUCH BIGGER AS IN MUSCLE BIGGER, 215-230 vs sean 205-210 you talking here good 15-20lb bigger than sean this is HUGE in bodybuilding HUGE ,,15 lb of lean muscle tissue in bodybuildign is huge diff if same condition

dex = better condition than sean ray ,,sean never had dex condition he had dex on muscle shape and flow to physiqe ,,he had better over all balance....but conditioning belong to dex

so while sean was better in muscle flow and shape,,,dexter waas bigger and more conditoned ,,and when you have both size and condition on someone + the symetry of the 2 was pretty equal because dex was VERY symetric...

than you have dex > sean ,,both top 12 bodybuilders of all time ....but dex belong with the top 6 and sean with the lower 6

what dex done in the last 13 years in bodybuilding as a smaller fella NO ONE else hs done,,EVER! look where all the wanna be liar priests,,and all the other 200lb fellas,,they all do 202 competitions they cant even hold candle to the big fellas while dex wiped the floor with them year after year,,

fellas we talk here top 3 o top tier bodybuild that still is the best bodybuild in the world,,

the best bodybuild is not jason and defenitely not that wanna be heath ,,the best bodybuild is stil dex jackson,,he is old and he will have trouble but he already done enough to get in the all time top 6 in history ,,so like ron he can leave peacfuly

gh15 approved

I beg to differ- 94 olympia Shawn Ray beats ANY version of Dexter Jackson hands down.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2011, 06:05:45 AM »
i competed against sean

gh15 approved

So, you're a male pro bodybuilder this time? Two years ago, you were a female bodybuilder. Maybe you're similar to that victim who got beat up at that McDonalds restaurant.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2011, 06:10:39 AM »
So, you're a male pro bodybuilder this time? Two years ago, you were a female bodybuilder. Maybe you're similar to that victim who got beat up at that McDonalds restaurant.

for two years you have believed the gh15 character was posting as a female? despite the thousands of posts since then? and for some reason with a single post like "i competed against sean" it has clicked to you just NOW that the gh15 character is posting as a male?

really?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2011, 06:20:28 AM »
you must be one thick dude

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2011, 06:23:36 AM »
I always knew/assumed he was a male - he has said in the past he competed against the guys from that era - never read him saying he was a female though female bodybuilders do look like men  :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:58 AM »
I stand corrected gh15 did compete against him 2001 Olympia.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:47 AM »
I always knew/assumed he was a male - he has said in the past he competed against the guys from that era - never read him saying he was a female though female bodybuilders do look like men  :D

I called him to task on his claims of being a top-10 Olympia competitor (with the assumption that we were talking about the MEN'S competition), to which he replied that he never claimed to be a men's top-10 competitor.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »
for two years you have believed the gh15 character was posting as a female? despite the thousands of posts since then? and for some reason with a single post like "i competed against sean" it has clicked to you just NOW that the gh15 character is posting as a male?

really?

You think this goof is an Olympia competitor!!

REALLY??

The guy with the identity crisis and broken Speak-N-Spell, a top-10 Olympia competitor.

REALLY!!??

The guy who said that being a bodybuilder means not having a serious job like being an engineer, only to wedge his foot in his mouth, when I pointed out to him that two IFBB pros, Lee Labrada and Nasser El Sonbaty both have engineering degrees? Then, when he wailed about Labrada not building any rockets, it appears that he doesn't quite get that CIVIL ENGINEERS (what Labrada is) usually don't built spacecraft.

Or, the guy who claimed that Labrada's supplement company funded his bodybuilding career, only to get embarrassed AGAIN, when I informed him that Labrada didn't even start his company, until AFTER HE RETIRED.

Being a cop isn't a serious job, he said, after reminding him that Ronnie won half of his Olympias while working as a full-time police officer.

And, you think this fool is an top-10 Olympia competitor? REALLY?

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »
Dex is top 5 of any line up from day 1 to now. He was just a couple of weeks shy of his best. Was still enough in this line up.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2011, 10:39:21 AM »
You think this goof is an Olympia competitor!!

REALLY??

The guy with the identity crisis and broken Speak-N-Spell, a top-10 Olympia competitor.

REALLY!!??

The guy who said that being a bodybuilder means not having a serious job like being an engineer, only to wedge his foot in his mouth, when I pointed out to him that two IFBB pros, Lee Labrada and Nasser El Sonbaty both have engineering degrees? Then, when he wailed about Labrada not building any rockets, it appears that he doesn't quite get that CIVIL ENGINEERS (what Labrada is) usually don't built spacecraft.

Or, the guy who claimed that Labrada's supplement company funded his bodybuilding career, only to get embarrassed AGAIN, when I informed him that Labrada didn't even start his company, until AFTER HE RETIRED.

Being a cop isn't a serious job, he said, after reminding him that Ronnie won half of his Olympias while working as a full-time police officer.

And, you think this fool is an top-10 Olympia competitor? REALLY?

top 6!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
top 6!

gh15 approved

.....only if every IFBB pro gets shot and you're onstage with 5 mirrors.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:59 AM »
Who the hell do you get death threats off? Every amature thanks you for taking them to the next level and every drug dealer thanks you for uping their sales. Instead of 100bucks of test and deca people are.buying 100's of pounds worth of growth and tren. Everyone wins so what's the reason behind death threats you say you get?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2011, 11:43:42 AM »
Who the hell do you get death threats off? Every amature thanks you for taking them to the next level and every drug dealer thanks you for uping their sales. Instead of 100bucks of test and deca people are.buying 100's of pounds worth of growth and tren. Everyone wins so what's the reason behind death threats you say you get?

PLEASE!!!

This dope claims that he's second only to Arnold as being the most successful bodybuilder of all time, that he has more than Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler combined. But, all his money comes from selling drugs.

But don't take my word for it: Here's this drivel in his own words (June 13, 2009):

there are better examples of  fellas  that  did  half ass job such as cop or acting or mechanics or having supp stores but trust me on that ,,,the most sucesfull bodybuilder of all time is me and arnold ,,,arnold made it in the movie industry and politics and i made is in the hormone world,,we are very similar since our fortunes is high in comparison to other bodybuilders along the years ,,yes i have more than ron and jay combined and so is yoru hero arnold

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »
Only dorian yates. But he isn't current top 6

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2011, 01:13:45 PM »

many psycotic individual around,,along the years,,remember the big wars among dealers,,the lies ,,the outting,,no one want to be put in light,,look how many of us lie to your face,,

you have here keyopmi moodi and chris faildoo come to this boarding on regular basis TELLING YOU THEY ARE NATURAL ,,they do it eveyr single time for years...you have layme noron sit and PROUD on being natural when he knows he knows what he order and he order on REGULAR BASIS,,

they all up to make a buck the eaiest way possible ,,and they will stop at nothing,,that include elimination of gh15 in any way possible,,some absolitly HATE AND DESPIZE gh15 and i mean serious serious hate

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #117 on: April 27, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
PLEASE!!!

This dope claims that he's second only to Arnold as being the most successful bodybuilder of all time, that he has more than Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler combined. But, all his money comes from selling drugs.

But don't take my word for it: Here's this drivel in his own words (June 13, 2009):

there are better examples of  fellas  that  did  half ass job such as cop or acting or mechanics or having supp stores but trust me on that ,,,the most sucesfull bodybuilder of all time is me and arnold ,,,arnold made it in the movie industry and politics and i made is in the hormone world,,we are very similar since our fortunes is high in comparison to other bodybuilders along the years ,,yes i have more than ron and jay combined and so is yoru hero arnold

i also made lots of money from contracts ,,and if i took the offer gh15 get for deals i would even make mor emoney but i dont ned money comfortably financialy stable: )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: April 27, 2011, 02:00:42 PM »
i also made lots of money from contracts ,,and if i took the offer gh15 get for deals i would even make mor emoney but i dont ned money comfortably financialy stable: )

gh15 approved

What you are is a liar and a fraud. I've ripped your pitiful posts to pieces years ago, to the point where I simply got bored. When you get a clue, a spelling tutor, and figure out which gender you want to be and which Olympia you supposedly placed top 10, maybe you'll be able to post something that makes some sense.

There ain't enough narcotics on this planet to convince anyone with some sense that you are second to Schwarzenegger, in terms of bodybuilding success. And certainly, not more accomplished than Coleman and Cutler.

So, put away your delusions of grandeur and William Llewelyn's "Steroids for Dummies" and get some sense. PLEASE!!!

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: April 27, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »
I don't get it you haven't ousted a single drug dealer. You've just named true steroid cycles. Lee liar priest gobbed off for years against people nothing came of it.  If your anonymous why not post the people who have threatened you then you have all us as whitnesses

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »
i've heard *may be innacurate* that ronnie's job as a police officer was or at least became part time or on call. and then i've also heard that he was caught speeding in another state, pulled over, claimed he was a cop even though he technically wasn't and was then charged with impersonating a police officer and stripped of all association to the police.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »
What you are is a liar and a fraud. I've ripped your pitiful posts to pieces years ago, to the point where I simply got bored. When you get a clue, a spelling tutor, and figure out which gender you want to be and which Olympia you supposedly placed top 10, maybe you'll be able to post something that makes some sense.

There ain't enough narcotics on this planet to convince anyone with some since that you are second to Schwarzenegger, in terms of bodybuilding success. And certainly, not more accomplished than Coleman and Cutler.

So, put away your delusions of grandeur and William Llewelyn's "Steroids for Dummies" and get some sense. PLEASE!!!

this fella relay think i read steroid books from william lol ,,i fuckin wrote those materials before william even thought about getting into the field,,
you are just mad that i outtd every single one of your so call natural heros that were and are hormonized to the max! ,,this is why you are really mad ,,but after all its ok ,,better one mad man thna 1000s of misguided individuals...

and yes im one of the richest fellas out of bodybuilding ,,R I C H  E S T

im talking millions!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »
gh15 can you give me a couple grand so i can get huge?

:D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:08 AM »
im thinking this dude is mr ron coleman himself!!! think of the broken english and the way he talks, southern, choppy english like he has done in public time again.

maybe?
muscle

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »
I thought that as he would also have the legal connections. However Ron comes across on video as dumb as. Could be dorian. Or could have made millions from gh sales not the industry