Author Topic: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??  (Read 16326 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Dexter still "The Blade"??
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 10:02:23 AM »
Could be interesting to see if Dex slimmed down a touch and came in as a Mr O 202  ;D

He's won the real thing. Why would he waste his time with that?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2011, 03:55:45 PM »
Loooooooool you must be the best doctor in the whole Universe to able to prescribe what a “patient” suffer from by just seeing a picture of his  ;D  ;D  ;D

This is the funnies joke I have ever read in Getbig  :D  :D  :D

well i tell you personal knowledge that his kidnys are ok!,,no health problem ,,problem is only age,,age will get to anyone ,,remember dex condition at prime is something no other bodyuilder got to aside from dead ones.... you forget that you talking about a bodybuild that won o and won many competitions including top 3 many many times due to his condition NOT SIZE,,conditioned size and winning in ifbb is something that not always happened ,,happened with dorian happened with haney ,,last one was dex,,no one did it last 10 years aside from dex and ron colman ,,both top 6 bodybuilder in history of bodybuilding,,

there is no doubt dex is top 6 in bodybuild history ,,any one who has doubt about it should look back to the last 10 years ,,even longer and see the record ,,dex is the best conditioned bodybuilder in history of bodybuilding askde from few dead ones and dorian,,

dorian and dex hold the title as best conditioned bodybuilders in the last 20 years

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2011, 03:58:42 PM »
now just so its clear,,sean didnt not have as good conditon as dex....what he did have is better MUSCLE SHAPE ,,his muscle flow was better than dex,,his condition wasnt,,,sean was what phil heath want to be so much and cant...but thats not enough for mr o friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »
,,dex is the best conditioned bodybuilder in history of bodybuilding askde from few dead ones and dorian,,

gh15 approved

lol  QUOTE OF THE YEAR

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2011, 12:14:29 AM »
I don't think Dex is dying to bodybuild anymore.

He has probably developed other interests and a life.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2011, 12:25:55 AM »
He spends too much time on getbig

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2011, 02:16:04 AM »
I've heared that receptors BS plenty of times, can someone explain to me why that seems to happen only to pros, but not to Amateurs. Guys like Thomas Scheu or Hamdullah Aykutlu are pushing 50 and are close to their best ever.

pros= to much insulina and black men s kidneys (ask flex wheeler or don long how to fuck them up with diuretics)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 02:18:04 AM »
now just so its clear,,sean didnt not have as good conditon as dex....what he did have is better MUSCLE SHAPE ,,his muscle flow was better than dex,,his condition wasnt,,,sean was what phil heath want to be so much and cant...but thats not enough for mr o friends

gh15 approved

you must be kidding

dex was never as defined and conditioned like shawn ray

dex s condition = all ilusion because of shredded glutes and striaton on his delts

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 02:42:18 AM »
well i tell you personal knowledge that his kidnys are ok!,,no health problem ,,problem is only age,,age will get to

gh15 approved

Lots of poeple have said the same thing about Ronnie Coleman beack in 2002 and guess what happened in 2003..?  :D
Corvette Lover

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2011, 03:05:11 AM »
actually dex never was the legit blade

his condition was always average, he was totally overrated

real blade-condition looks like the kefalianos guy or münzer

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2011, 03:06:36 AM »
that s thin skin AND HE IS OLDER THAN DEX!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2011, 03:24:39 AM »
you must be kidding

dex was never as defined and conditioned like shawn ray

dex s condition = all ilusion because of shredded glutes and striaton on his delts

dex = much bigger than sean ray MUCH BIGGER AS IN MUSCLE BIGGER, 215-230 vs sean 205-210 you talking here good 15-20lb bigger than sean this is HUGE in bodybuilding HUGE ,,15 lb of lean muscle tissue in bodybuildign is huge diff if same condition

dex = better condition than sean ray ,,sean never had dex condition he had dex on muscle shape and flow to physiqe ,,he had better over all balance....but conditioning belong to dex

so while sean was better in muscle flow and shape,,,dexter waas bigger and more conditoned ,,and when you have both size and condition on someone + the symetry of the 2 was pretty equal because dex was VERY symetric...

than you have dex > sean ,,both top 12 bodybuilders of all time ....but dex belong with the top 6 and sean with the lower 6

what dex done in the last 13 years in bodybuilding as a smaller fella NO ONE else hs done,,EVER! look where all the wanna be liar priests,,and all the other 200lb fellas,,they all do 202 competitions they cant even hold candle to the big fellas while dex wiped the floor with them year after year,,

fellas we talk here top 3 o top tier bodybuild that still is the best bodybuild in the world,,

the best bodybuild is not jason and defenitely not that wanna be heath ,,the best bodybuild is stil dex jackson,,he is old and he will have trouble but he already done enough to get in the all time top 6 in history ,,so like ron he can leave peacfuly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2011, 03:26:08 AM »
Lots of poeple have said the same thing about Ronnie Coleman beack in 2002 and guess what happened in 2003..?  :D

you got me wrong here,, i never said dex is done completely ,,dex stil nwo day number one bodybuild in the world,, what i said is dex condition can nto be less than 100% and he try to get little bigger for what reason ? no one knows,,he cant and wont be able to ,,dex at 220 stil is mr o ,,he wipe the floor with jason when dex is 100% ,,the problem is dex need to be 100% not 95%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2011, 03:33:21 AM »
Dexter is a superb pro - playing the genuine game of symmetry, aesthetics and condition in the age of bloated guts and mass-above-all "quality". In my opinion, the only truly deserved Mr.O title over the past 20 years...

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2011, 04:14:17 AM »
dex = much bigger than sean ray MUCH BIGGER AS IN MUSCLE BIGGER, 215-230 vs sean 205-210 you talking here good 15-20lb bigger than sean this is HUGE in bodybuilding HUGE ,,15 lb of lean muscle tissue in bodybuildign is huge diff if same condition

It has been well documented that Shawn competed between 205-215Ibs and Dexter Jackson competed at the very same range!
Dexter claims to be 230-235 has been raveled to be lies long time ago. 

dex = better condition than sean ray ,,sean never had dex condition he had dex on muscle shape and flow to physiqe ,,he had better over all balance....but conditioning belong to dex

Dex Condition is not superior to Shawn’s!! 

Shawn had sliced calves, Dex didn’t
Shawn had separated & striated quads and more detailed hams, Dex didn’t
Shawn had better biceps & triceps separation than Dex.
Both had striated gluts.

So overall, I think Shawn condition was much better than Dexter

so while sean was better in muscle flow and shape,,,dexter waas bigger and more conditoned ,,and when you have both size and condition on someone + the symetry of the 2 was pretty equal because dex was VERY symetric...

than you have dex > sean ,,both top 12 bodybuilders of all time ....but dex belong with the top 6 and sean with the lower 6

Since Shawn Ray is one of the top 12 bodybuilders in your list, I am curious to know your own list from number 1 up to 12.

gh15 approved

Refer to my inputs please  ;)
Corvette Lover

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2011, 04:32:59 AM »
Refer to my inputs please  ;)

sean competed 205-210 how i know? i competed against him...

dex compete at 220-225lb now he try 230....thats why he is not sharp,, this give dex abotu 15 lean muscle tisue lbs over sean ...actualy 15-20 because sean is little taller

now in regarding condition ,,seperation has nothing to do with condition ,,it has to do with genetic muscle lines,,and genetic muscle seperation and your ability to know your chemicals and your body well and how they work... being sliced doeesnt mean being in conditon ,,for example that is easy for understanding ...take my pupil stavios...probably best condition on stage out of all this boarding right? yet he is not sliced and seperated to the level to match his condition ,,its due to muscle shape and muscle structure and also due to chemical approach but mainly muscle shape....

so sean did have great condition but it never matched dex at his best,,if it did sean would have been mr o...sean had great condition for the size he had,,which was smaller alot smaller than dex,,again 15lb is HUGE in bodybuildi if its lean muscle when 2 stand same bodyfat,,

both sean and dex had great condition but! reason you were more impressed with sean is his MUSCLE SHAPE thats exactly same reason yuo like phillip heath ...muscle shape and lines which has not much to do with condition which ANYONE can have...

again the diff are not that big in condition but dex was better than sean when it comes to conditioned size,,first because he ws bigger but with out connection to size ...he had better condition period and with the added size it just make him a no doubt winner in the condition department,,his muscle didnt flow as well as sean ,,his body parts didnt match eachother with the balance sean had...but over all symetry was similar and his condition and size were better than sean when both in their best

so thats that

12 best  top 6 buttom 6

arnold
ron
sergio
dorian
hainey
dexjax

reeves
zane
samir
sean
levrone
labrada

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2011, 04:34:08 AM »
You can't be as striated at this weight, if dexbwas shawns weight he would be more shredded but to have Tue extra weight you MUST hold water from the growth otherwise that extra size simply won't exist. The condition is the same the water isnt.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2011, 07:42:53 AM »
sean competed 205-210 how i know? i competed against him...

dex compete at 220-225lb now he try 230....thats why he is not sharp,, this give dex abotu 15 lean muscle tisue lbs over sean ...actualy 15-20 because sean is little taller

now in regarding condition ,,seperation has nothing to do with condition ,, with that point you proofed yourselfe wrong, because even if dex would have been more conditioned (what he wasn t), condition is not as important as definition. in BB its about working out the anatomic details of the body/muscle, seperation, striations and so on. beeing dry/hard alone is worth nothing, look at warren, he s hard and dry thanks to tons of diuretics but a guy like flex wheller looks 10x more impressiv because his god given details/seperation, even if he s a little soft as usuall. you have to make a decision, is dex better than shawn, than you have to say he was more definde (a point you already gave to shawn) or is he "just" dryer . if you go with your "shawn had better seperation" it means shawn was better, because they WERE THE SAME SIZE (met both several times in person) plus minus 5lbs depending on the specific contest - btw. dex was his shaprest around 1999 when he was around 195lbs ( and with a lot of oil in his calfes that hold him down because it lokk like a joke), after that he lost his sharpness with every pound he gained , good for him that  he maintained his "blade legend" it has to do with genetic muscle lines,,and genetic muscle seperation and your ability to know your chemicals and your body well and how they work... being sliced doeesnt mean being in conditon ,,for example that is easy for understanding ...take my pupil stavios...probably best condition on stage out of all this boarding right? yet he is not sliced and seperated to the level to match his condition ,,its due to muscle shape and muscle structure and also due to chemical approach but mainly muscle shape....

so sean did have great condition but it never matched dex at his best,,if it did sean would have been mr o...sean had great condition for the size he had,,which was smaller alot smaller than dex,,again 15lb is HUGE in bodybuildi if its lean muscle when 2 stand same bodyfat,,

both sean and dex had great condition but! reason you were more impressed with sean is his MUSCLE SHAPE thats exactly same reason yuo like phillip heath ...muscle shape and lines which has not much to do with condition which ANYONE can have...

again the diff are not that big in condition but dex was better than sean when it comes to conditioned size,,first because he ws bigger but with out connection to size ...he had better condition period and with the added size it just make him a no doubt winner in the condition department,,his muscle didnt flow as well as sean ,,his body parts didnt match eachother with the balance sean had...but over all symetry was similar and his condition and size were better than sean when both in their best

so thats that

12 best  top 6 buttom 6

arnold
ron
sergio
dorian
hainey
dexjax

reeves
zane
samir
sean
levrone
labrada

gh15 approved

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2011, 07:46:33 AM »
btw: this was not shawns best condition  ;)

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2011, 07:48:11 AM »
Looks 100 times better than Jay or Branch and ten times more balanced than Heath.

x2.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 07:48:24 AM »

woah that fella is shredded, there a not a lot bbers where you can see the muscle groups so good defined

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2011, 07:50:42 AM »
Yates-ish back.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2011, 07:59:23 AM »
shawnie

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 09:00:32 AM »
gh15, what do you think of australian fella mike kefalianos in these pictures and consistant top 5 placings for a guy that is "no name" and not americano??

imo,i beleive im looking at some quality freaky fucken muscle here in these pictures...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2011, 09:18:18 AM »
gh15, what do you think of australian fella mike kefalianos in these pictures and consistant top 5 placings for a guy that is "no name" and not americano??

imo,i beleive im looking at some quality freaky fucken muscle here in these pictures...
You mean the Greek guy who got his Pro card via Australia? Dude is ripped up, has a great back, but a really, really shitty structure...he is like another Paco, with a Hielko face...