Author Topic: Getbig rules.  (Read 3898 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Getbig rules.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »
It is getting very close that everyone knows about Ran...............Sociop ath's time are always numbered....They just don't understand it...................... The funniest is they think that the past can be erased.................. which is totally not true.........In fact.......there is ALWAYS someone watching.............And some of these types of people actually get pissed when things disappear.......But we all know that it never disappears..............

meltdown

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:50 AM »
Very epic and leathal meltdown.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 03:01:58 AM »

Yes of course the donkey kong....Melt on down as you say...Mr. Reagan and Mr. Bush love lads like you....You divert from the truth....Meltdown as you say....Yes....Lets all meltdown and forget about everything....Lets all meltdwon and believe that goatnutz is not Ran himself................. ......lets all meltdwon to keep this entity going so we can all make Ran believe he is someone he is not..................... ........................ ........................ .....In 1994 just who was this Ran fellow???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ANSWER THE QUESTION KONG??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????He didn't exist in our world.................He was probably a pedro that would have been picked up on Msnbc if it was not for getbig.................. ........................ .............Just look at him..................... .Wouldn't any natural humanbeing even try to get in shape?  ????????????????????????????????????????????????Why wouldn't Ran.............He shows up at every show..................bu t could care less about getting into shape................... .......The joke has always been on you and all of us...................... ........................ ........We are getting closer to 2012 and so many truths are going to come out..................... .....And this is one of them.................... .................Ran's time has come and gone.................... ........................ ........

you have some serious problems, dude.

P.S.: Hail Reagan!  Hail Bush senior! Hail Hillary!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:32 AM »

thanks Ran..........Who else do you think your fooling? Was it my Jewish reference that made you add the arrow or my king Kamali Reference that you try to deflect with you Goatboy handle........Gee i'm a faggout because i don't buy into your jewish owned world of capitalism....The truth is so fucking close to outed ran that you will be obsolete...............Y ou must understand that 300 pound fat dudes that never touched a weight don't fit into the bodybuilding scene unless your gay..................... ........................ ........................ ........................ ......Now im sure your not saying your gay are you Ran?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

my guess is your a sociopath............... ........Everyone knows about all the handles you hide behind.................. Unlike the guys who run BBuilding.com, there is nothing cool about you..................... ..Just imagine if all the guys you take pictures of really knew what you were saying about them under a different name? I'll even change the reference to Ran instead of the original.............Let s see how fast it gets moved OK Ran........

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 03:34:33 AM »

Yes of course the donkey kong....Melt on down as you say...Mr. Reagan and Mr. Bush love lads like you....You divert from the truth....Meltdown as you say....Yes....Lets all meltdown and forget about everything....Lets all meltdwon and believe that goatnutz is not Ran himself................. ......lets all meltdwon to keep this entity going so we can all make Ran believe he is someone he is not..................... ........................ ........................ .....In 1994 just who was this Ran fellow???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ANSWER THE QUESTION KONG??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????He didn't exist in our world.................He was probably a pedro that would have been picked up on Msnbc if it was not for getbig.................. ........................ .............Just look at him..................... .Wouldn't any natural humanbeing even try to get in shape?  ????????????????????????????????????????????????Why wouldn't Ran.............He shows up at every show..................bu t could care less about getting into shape................... .......The joke has always been on you and all of us...................... ........................ ........We are getting closer to 2012 and so many truths are going to come out..................... .....And this is one of them.................... .................Ran's time has come and gone.................... ........................ ........
BRUTAL MELTDOWN

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 03:38:40 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 03:40:35 AM »
Too slow these days. Years ago it was a hive of activity with amusing board wars and attacks on MM. Nowadays you see the same old threads on the front page for days.

I don't think the myriad of new forums and sub forums has helped.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:15 AM »
Too slow these days. Years ago it was a hive of activity with amusing board wars and attacks on MM. Nowadays you see the same old threads on the front page for days.

I don't think the myriad of new forums and sub forums has helped.

So basically you're saying that nobody misses Lee Priest?  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 03:47:29 AM »
So basically you're saying that nobody misses Lee Priest?  ;D

His childlike rants and postings were pretty amusing DK..but no, I don't miss him. I do miss the days when there was a lot more activity in G&O. All this moving threads not directly about men in trunks is crazy. I mean,honestly, how many pictures of junkies with their trunks rolled into their ass crack can one want to look at in a day?
O

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:38 AM »
His childlike rants and postings were pretty amusing DK..but no, I don't miss him. I do miss the days when there was a lot more activity in G&O. All this moving threads not directly about men in trunks is crazy. I mean,honestly, how many pictures of junkies with their trunks rolled into their ass crack can one want to look at in a day?

And even then, there are enough boards here to look at halfnaked men.

Ron should best merge the General Topics and the G&O board.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 05:29:21 AM »
Spirit of Truth

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 05:29:46 AM »
Damn hell of an off season!!