Author Topic: Hundreds of teens mob pedestrians on Chicago's Magnificent Mile  (Read 7231 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Hundreds of teens mob pedestrians on Chicago's Magnificent Mile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »
This is the net result of the long standing extreme liberal stance the city has taken with social issues.

The cancer known as liberalism is in full effect in this city.  In the following years we'll see Chicago fall to complete ruin like Detroit.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
Some folks will use this as an example to reinforce their own racist beliefs.  Some folks will see it for what it is, a dangerous and unruly mob.  That's life. 
Either way, Chicago's hardline stance about law abiding citizens not being able to protect themselves and their property is one of the main reasons these mobs can form and act as they do.
There have been several of these incidents occurring lately. You don't have to be a racist to notice the flash mobs, the Knockout whitey game..where blacks walk up to innocent whites and punch them.
You may not have seen it because the liberal media does everything it can to hide it. Look on youtube and some unbiased news sites and you'll see this is becoming more prevalent.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »
This is the net result of the long standing extreme liberal stance the city has taken with social issues.

The cancer known as liberalism is in full effect in this city.  In the following years we'll see Chicago fall to complete ruin like Detroit.

Couldn't have said it better.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2013, 03:06:08 PM »
There have been several of these incidents occurring lately. You don't have to be a racist to notice the flash mobs, the Knockout whitey game..where blacks walk up to innocent whites and punch them.
You may not have seen it because the liberal media does everything it can to hide it. Look on youtube and some unbiased news sites and you'll see this is becoming more prevalent.

I dont disagree with your post but I think that tackling the gun control issue, or the economic and cultural reasons behind these occurances is more productive than focusing on the "race".  I don't care what color the skin is on the man or mob that's threatening my family in public...and neither does my Ruger SP-101 :)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:49 PM »
I dont disagree with your post but I think that tackling the gun control issue, or the economic and cultural reasons behind these occurances is more productive than focusing on the "race".  I don't care what color the skin is on the man or mob that's threatening my family in public...and neither does my Ruger SP-101 :)
Well, how many white Flash Mobs, white Rioters, white looters, white gangbangers do you see? Do you really think you're going to need your Ruger to defend yourself against a mob of savage feral whites? (Good that you have a gun though)
 How can you not see a racial component to this. How can you ignore the fact that predominant black cities like Detroit always have the highest crime rates and gun murder rates ? Let's not bury our head in the sand and ignore statistics that should be obvious to anyone. Let's not talk about economic reasons..There are millions of whites living in abject poverty, and you don't see this type of behavior occuring on a regular basis.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »
Well, how many white Flash Mobs, white Rioters, white looters, white gangbangers do you see? Do you really think you're going to need your Ruger to defend yourself against a mob of savage feral whites? (Good that you have a gun though)
 How can you not see a racial component to this. How can you ignore the fact that predominant black cities like Detroit always have the highest crime rates and gun murder rates ? Let's not bury our head in the sand and ignore statistics that should be obvious to anyone. Let's not talk about economic reasons..There are millions of whites living in abject poverty, and you don't see this type of behavior occuring on a regular basis.
100000000% correct. But this is only the beginning. Wait untill the economy really tanks.. Wait till the welfare and EBT cards run out...It's going to get really hideous. The weak, pathetic liberals won't know what hit em. They'll see the full horror of their insane, enabling policies. Their utopia of illegal third worlders and predatory savages will be frightening beyond their wildest nightmares.
The smart people will be prepared..and well armed...and will understand why assault weapons are necessary.
We had a great country..but it's been destroyed by political correctness and the refusal to understand what made it great..and who made it great.
Go ahead..try to reason with the gang of Unruly "Yoots" roaming the streets . Tell them how you empathize with their plight..tell them that the reason for their ignorant Savagery "be racism"..then watch as they pump bullets into you (while mindlessly holding their guns sideways..ghetto style..) and then laugh over your bleeding liberal corpse.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2013, 04:02:43 PM »
I live 30 min drive from city. As soon as weather starts getting to be warm, boycott Chicago.

These "teens" ...black ghetto kids 15-30 years old go to the rich areas of town like north Avene beach, lincoln park, & Michigan ave & organize via Facebook & twitter to act like complete assholes & physically & verbally harass all the white people that they come across.

The local news doesn't pay much attention to this shit.

If it was white youths doing this shit vs blacks the black apologists & motherfuckkkkers like Jesse Jackson jr & sharpton would be crying racism & discrimation.

Discrimination in 2013 means its ok to be racist vs white
People.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »
Again, I dont disagree with your post except that to focus on "race" really achieves nothing.  More importantly, it creates a slippery slope.  What is the solution...round up all blacks?  Put them in camps?  Who does the rounding up?  Whites?  How are these "whites" tested to insure purity?  Who defines racial purity?  What about the Bill of Rights, due process and 'innocent till proven guilty?  History has shown that men who allow themselves to accept generalizations of people end up doing horrendous things.

In Europe right now there are riots in Greece, Spain, Italy and Cypriot.  There are riots in Thailand, China, Russia and South Africa.  I just came back from Honduras which had rioting in the capital the week before.  There are absolutely economic and cultural reasons behind those too.  That doesn't mean that each person isn't responsible for their own actions but to "hide your head in the sand" about external influences isn't very rational.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2013, 04:55:08 PM »

The liberal in me hates to admit it but I think you are right, with one caveat and that is if the city has massive amounts of blacks.

San Fran and Portland for example are doing well for being liberal but there is also no black majority.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 06:20:58 PM »
Again, I dont disagree with your post except that to focus on "race" really achieves nothing.  More importantly, it creates a slippery slope.  What is the solution...round up all blacks?  Put them in camps?  Who does the rounding up?  Whites?  How are these "whites" tested to insure purity?  Who defines racial purity?  What about the Bill of Rights, due process and 'innocent till proven guilty?  History has shown that men who allow themselves to accept generalizations of people end up doing horrendous things.

In Europe right now there are riots in Greece, Spain, Italy and Cypriot.  There are riots in Thailand, China, Russia and South Africa.  I just came back from Honduras which had rioting in the capital the week before.  There are absolutely economic and cultural reasons behind those too.  That doesn't mean that each person isn't responsible for their own actions but to "hide your head in the sand" about external influences isn't very rational.

Rioting & flash mobs are 2 different things.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 06:35:51 PM »
The liberal in me hates to admit it but I think you are right, with one caveat and that is if the city has massive amounts of blacks.

San Fran and Portland for example are doing well for being liberal but there is also no black majority.

but we have plenty of blacks in the shittiest parts of oakland that are not doing well at all.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 06:38:18 PM »
but we have plenty of blacks in the shittiest parts of oakland that are not doing well at all.

So blacks plus liberal policies= :-X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
its bc they got no jobs plain and simple.

A lot of people don't have jobs and the majority don't behave this way.  It's systemic cultural failure.
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2013, 07:25:24 PM »
its bc they got no jobs plain and simple.
No, its genetic. The industrial societies were created by the European race because of genetic factors. Intelligence mainly. The black race in general is more primitive and this white man's society is not for them. There are exceptions as always. There are black people that fit better in a white society than white people do. But in general black people do not work well in a political correct society that looks the other way when they commit crimes. It enables them - especially the younger ones that have never been oppressed and taught by the system that the world owes them a favor and it is taboo to criticize them.

Mark my words Nature has zero respect for political correctness. We are living in the peak era of political correctness. It will come crashing down before long and good riddance to a pathetic experiment by weak white liberals.

I actually support putting white liberals in a camp with these feral enabled yoots. Open their homes to these yoots. They need to celebrate the "dieversity" they crave.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2013, 08:42:51 PM »
theres days when i think the city im in had "issues".............then i take a look at videos like this and the Atlanta mall cop ones and realizes it aint so bad