Author Topic: so i take a break from the V for a while, and from the looks of things...  (Read 20931 times)

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
Already closing on 50+ replies to comments I've made today. Look kid, you were exposed for being a skinny, out of shape white kid that can't outgrow his love for the counterstrike. You're not insulting anyone. Time to delete your account and start over.

someone should heed their own advice
I'm Nick's role model!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
someone should heed their own advice

Yes, 16 posts to 50+. I knew you had a lazy-eye and that look of retardation of your face, but this is just confirming it.

Dynomite lazyeye!!!!!! Must suck being a fat, virgin with a lazyeye and three chins. I'm willing to paypal you $50 so you can buy yourself a hooker.

Love the look of a retard on your face. Must get beat up a lot. Funny that you talk shit about Sarcasm when you're packing 4-5 chins.

Must be cool being able to look at 2 different corners of a room at once!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
hahahahaha, his arms are smaller than mine along with everything else and we're the same bodyfat now even though he dieted, hahahahaha.

dude, no offense, but if you honestly think that you and i are at the same bodyfat you are either joking with all of us or you're fucking retarded. this is you at 239 versus me at 230, roughly the same angle.

you're a big dude and all, i'd say your shoulders may be better than mine, but you are in no way shape or form at the same body fat i am.

and yes, i'm starting to get more sun these days by doing my jogs outside. so the pale white is slowly going away haha ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
looking good magoo

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
looking good magoo

thanks man. how's your diet coming?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
thanks man. how's your diet coming?

its all good man.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
its all good man.

good to hear, fella. what are you weighin' these days?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
dude, no offense, but if you honestly think that you and i are at the same bodyfat you are either joking with all of us or you're fucking retarded. this is you at 239 versus me at 230, roughly the same angle.

you're a big dude and all, i'd say your shoulders may be better than mine, but you are in no way shape or form at the same body fat i am.

and yes, i'm starting to get more sun these days by doing my jogs outside. so the pale white is slowly going away haha ;D

You don't look like you outweigh me by 15 lbs. How tall are you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
hahahaha, ironic how he left that out. Even Bast was calling him out on his homosexuality the other day.
did mangoo actually make a post claiming to be bi-curious? :-\
I thought it was a joke, is he kind of like that UK Gold homo?

Anyone have a link to a quote or was this too long ago?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
You don't look like you outweigh me by 15 lbs. How tall are you?

6'2"

did mangoo actually make a post claiming to be bi-curious? :-\
I thought it was a joke, is he kind of like that UK Gold homo?

Anyone have a link to a quote or was this too long ago?

like four years ago on mayhem when i had my little nervous breakdown i actually did make a post to that effect. tragically, and much to everyone here's annoyance, it ain't reality. bast has PM'd baybgm about who knows what, i haven't. if i really did lean that way, there'd be someone who could actually, y'know, attest to it.

chaos

• Getbig V
6'2"

like four years ago on mayhem when i had my little nervous breakdown i actually did make a post to that effect. tragically, and much to everyone here's annoyance, it ain't reality. bast has PM'd baybgm about who knows what, i haven't. if i really did lean that way, there'd be someone who could actually, y'know, attest to it.
so that really is you in the pic with the wacky hospital gown on? HAHA. ;)

You look like you got a big upper body, how big are your legs? At 230 and 6'2", I'm assuming about 25-26" mid thigh.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
so that really is you in the pic with the wacky hospital gown on? HAHA. ;)

You look like you got a big upper body, how big are your legs? At 230 and 6'2", I'm assuming about 25-26" mid thigh.

hahaha, that's me all right. not really my finest moment.  :P

around 26-27" at the biggest part. i was definitely overshooting with "31 or 32" in my dieting down thread, but it was a bit over 30" when i weighed nearly 270. they were 23" when i was 175 pounds, believe it or not. i'd have progressed more by now, but i haven't done ANY dang quad work in like six months so my quads are pretty poor.  >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
Magoo's a straight shooter. It's just fun to bust his balls about it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
Magoo's a straight shooter. It's just fun to bust his balls about it.

>:(

thanks fella. i won't even deny it, i've given so much fuckin ammo to people for slamming me with it's not even funny. i think you and i are in the same boat in that regard. me juuuuuust a bit more than you though.  :(   8)

Fury

• Getbig V
>:(

thanks fella. i won't even deny it, i've given so much fuckin ammo to people for slamming me with it's not even funny. i think you and i are in the same boat in that regard. me juuuuuust a bit more than you though.  :(   8)

We're both still around and kicking, though. In the end, at least you know it's just the internet. They can talk all the shit they want, but I suspect you've got a better physique at 21 than 90% of the guys on this site. And it is a "bodybuilding" forum after all.  :o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
We're both still around and kicking, though. In the end, at least you know it's just the internet. They can talk all the shit they want, but I suspect you've got a better physique at 21 than 90% of the guys on this site. And it is a "bodybuilding" forum after all.  :o

i gotta be honest man, i didn't think we'd see you again under the berzerk handle. figured you'd do what i did and hide under a new name for a while, haha.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
And it is a "bodybuilding" forum after all.  :o
so then what are u doing here?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V

hey, teeth count as part of the body. you think he was born with those world-class chompers? ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
hahaha, that's me all right. not really my finest moment.  :P

around 26-27" at the biggest part. i was definitely overshooting with "31 or 32" in my dieting down thread, but it was a bit over 30" when i weighed nearly 270. they were 23" when i was 175 pounds, believe it or not. i'd have progressed more by now, but i haven't done ANY dang quad work in like six months so my quads are pretty poor.  >:(
I'm assuming that is up high around the crotch area, how about mid thigh? I'm now geussing about 23-24. I was told to get a good idea of your growth to measure mid thigh. Anyways if you're into powerlifting, why lay off the legs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
i gotta be honest man, i didn't think we'd see you again under the berzerk handle. figured you'd do what i did and hide under a new name for a while, haha.

No reason to. A lot changes in 2-3 years. They can parade around those old pictures all the want, but the fact is that I was 18 in them and in the 2-3 years since things changed. It's more entertaining watching them they're getting to me.  ::)

If I recall, you didn't look so hot yourself in those old pics but you seemed to have changed the physique.

I only left to let the retards calling my house wear themselves out. Little pointless considering I was 100 miles away at school.

In the end, it's an internet forum of people I'll never meet. Their opinions are meaningless. I know that, they don't. Thus, the nuthuggers.

You owe me $500. Where were you last week? 10 pages of meltdowns threatening me and you don't even show. What a snatch.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
I'm assuming that is up high around the crotch area, how about mid thigh? I'm now geussing about 23-24. I was told to get a good idea of your growth to measure mid thigh. Anyways if you're into powerlifting, why lay off the legs?

mid-thigh? yeah that sounds likely, i have a lot of inner-thigh mass as opposed to actual quads these days.

as for why, it's because i'm an idiot. i do a load of good mornings (hell, on a to-parallel good morning with my knees bent i can hit 315 for three sets of 6-8), plenty of stiff-leg deadlifts and squatting. as a result i have a fuckton of lower back and hamstring strength, but zero leg drive.

so even though i'm squatting in the 400s, it's using mostly hips and lower back. my pull has zero leg drive so i can waver like 50 pounds depending on how good my setup is on a given day, i might get over 500 or i might fail at 480. i've started doing more front squats and leg presses, hopefully that'll iron things out.

If I recall, you didn't look so hot yourself in those old pics but you seemed to have changed the physique.

hah, my picture in the scrubs is fucking legendary. it's right up there with mower, goodrum, and mcfarland flashing gang signs.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
hah, my picture in the scrubs is fucking legendary. it's right up there with mower, goodrum, and mcfarland flashing gang signs.

Yes it is. Congrats on that, quite the e-accomplishment really :D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
Yes it is. Congrats on that, quite the e-accomplishment really :D

i'm a piece of getbig history, baby. and what's awesome about it is that, if you look at the pictures of chadwick and melvince, they still look like that. they never broke away from being laughingstocks. i used that as motivation.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
oh and one more thing, squadfather. you keep claiming that we're as lean as one another and you're bigger than me. why not put it up to a vote? stick that comparison photo on the G&O board if you'd like, see what the community thinks, if you're really at the same bodyfat as me.  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
oh and one more thing, squadfather. you keep claiming that we're as lean as one another and you're bigger than me. why not put it up to a vote? stick that comparison photo on the G&O board if you'd like, see what the community thinks, if you're really at the same bodyfat as me.  :D
It's obvious SF is bigger than you, I think he outweighs you by 20#s or so doesn't he? Maybe not as lean, but bigger ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!