Author Topic: Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?  (Read 6206 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Iron Maiden or Judas Priest?
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2013, 07:05:11 PM »
Soundgarden crushes both of their balls

Not even the same genre, but I will throw Soundgarden a bone. To date, nothing is better than the song Loud Love. Wait until 36 seconds. That's headbanging for you:

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 06:39:17 AM »
Good,so we all agree that Maiden rules 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 06:57:42 AM »
Motorhead had a huge part to play in solidifying what has become heavy metal as well. Bomber, Ace of Spades and Iron Fist were pro-to thrash albums. Of course, Sabbath are the grandfathers of metal no question about that. We can also talk about bands like Budgie, Thin Lizzy, Purple, King Crimson, 70's Scorpions, Uriah Heep, Wishbone Ash, Pentagram, Accept, UFO, ACDC, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen, and so many others, but yeah, there was something evil and sinister about albums like Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, Stained Class and Hell Bent For Leather that took metal into a new direction and had a huge influence on Maiden, Saxon, Diamon Head, Raven, Tygers of Pan Tang, Witchfynde, Tank, Blitzkrieg, Angel Witch, Tokyo Blade, early Def Leppard and many others (all before Metallica's 1982 EP).
GOOD BREAKDOWN....SAXON HAD SOME GREAT SONGS...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2013, 12:00:36 PM »
Iron Maiden

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2013, 12:02:32 PM »
Which do you like better?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Comparing Metals Gods to some phaggot....MAIDEN, now RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 09:53:18 PM »
What the fuck is wrong with you? Comparing Metals Gods to some phaggot....MAIDEN, now RUN FOR THE HILLS!

I think not. I'm not running for the hills. I'm going to fight the Invaders and Die With My Boots On BITCH.  ;D