Author Topic: The uncrowned mr olympia  (Read 2262 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
The uncrowned mr olympia
« on: December 17, 2007, 03:34:17 PM »
some never seen pics.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: The uncrowned mr olympia
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 03:35:02 PM »
huge

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »
I am on a regular basis also getting offers to be "financially compensated for my services". To give you just an example - There was this lady who contacted me via email and wanted to have a consultation as she phrased it. But the "consultation" was to have paid sex with her. I was supposed to get dressed in a US Marines uniform (what kind of Marines uniform would possibly fit me?) and meet up with her on one of the islands (where she owns a "huge" house) on the Los Angeles, CA coast. We would meet up there; she described to me in detail what she wanted me to do with her. Also she wanted me during the act to call her abusive names and "dominate" her. She made a contract up with the intention to transfer the first part of my "fee" to my account. At the beginning she offered me $5000. 00 US Dollars - but I asked finally for $12000.00 US, which she hesitantly but finally granted to me. It "would be worth it", as she was saying in the emails.

She emailed me a contract with 10 paragraphs I was supposed to sign beforehand. Paragraphs which said that "it was money for the consultation", further that I was at least 18 years plus, that I was not working for law enforcement. Also the contract said that there was the option of repeating the "consultation" if wished so by both parties - with an additional financial compensation. And I had fun going back and forth - in that specific case - via email with that lady. She sent me pictures of herself, told me that she was a clean woman and I would not have to tongue kiss her because she knew "that big bodybuilders are picky". I finally just abruptly stopped emailing her back. I just wanted to originally see how far she would go.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 03:42:39 PM »
I am on a regular basis also getting offers to be "financially compensated for my services". To give you just an example - There was this lady who contacted me via email and wanted to have a consultation as she phrased it. But the "consultation" was to have paid sex with her. I was supposed to get dressed in a US Marines uniform (what kind of Marines uniform would possibly fit me?) and meet up with her on one of the islands (where she owns a "huge" house) on the Los Angeles, CA coast. We would meet up there; she described to me in detail what she wanted me to do with her. Also she wanted me during the act to call her abusive names and "dominate" her. She made a contract up with the intention to transfer the first part of my "fee" to my account. At the beginning she offered me $5000. 00 US Dollars - but I asked finally for $12000.00 US, which she hesitantly but finally granted to me. It "would be worth it", as she was saying in the emails.

She emailed me a contract with 10 paragraphs I was supposed to sign beforehand. Paragraphs which said that "it was money for the consultation", further that I was at least 18 years plus, that I was not working for law enforcement. Also the contract said that there was the option of repeating the "consultation" if wished so by both parties - with an additional financial compensation. And I had fun going back and forth - in that specific case - via email with that lady. She sent me pictures of herself, told me that she was a clean woman and I would not have to tongue kiss her because she knew "that big bodybuilders are picky". I finally just abruptly stopped emailing her back. I just wanted to originally see how far she would go.

I see that someone is been reading the nasser interview, how about you start promoting nasser's agressive growth, by starting 10 threads, and we will ask the Huge One for his blessing on you joining the team. But first you will have to prove yourself to be worthy of the team.

(start making some threads)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 03:45:12 PM »
I am such a great fan i would counter that ladies offer with a $13,000 grand offer (no homo)(yes BBing.com poster)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
Good stuff! Keep posting Nasser-pictures!
Team Nasser!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »
I am such a great fan i would counter that ladies offer with a $13,000 grand offer (no homo)(yes BBing.com poster)

BB.com poster hmmm... did chic warn you about this place, ain't no playground  8)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 04:57:42 PM »

I love this photo. Nasser knows how to fly in style
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 05:02:04 PM »

I love this photo. Nasser knows how to fly in style The plane has style now the great Nasser is upon it

Fixed

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 06:34:58 PM »
Huge Nasser takes up two seats!

Huge beyond belief.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 06:37:45 PM »
Nasser was seriously robbed at the 97 Olympia

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
1996 too!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 07:12:31 PM »
huge

Nasser is DWARFING Weider in that pic.  epic ownage!  Nasser has a huge hyena for a pet.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »
Huge Nasser takes up two seats!

Huge beyond belief.

Actually three seats in this pic!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 12:04:22 AM »

did nasser just give up $12 000 to have sex?