Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 65992 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2020, 12:31:37 PM »
Only someone super uneducated would deny the biggest human crime in all of history. Crazy that people this stupid breath the same air.
Fuck off. Biggest crime in human history. Utter bullshit. Even if they killed 10 or 20 million fake Jews or completely exterminated them so there were never any fake Jews left it would not be the biggest crime. Many groups of people have been exterminated in human history going back 100,000 years or more. What makes them so fucking special? Are they super cute / hot? Hmm, No - duh!

Just stop with the fake Jew worshiping. Empathy needs to be earned. I'll feel empathy for fake Jews once they start being nicer to white people and stopped their anti-white, genocidal agenda. Until then bye - don't let the door hit you on the way out!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2020, 12:35:34 PM »
No one here denies that Jewish Bolshevik Bodybuilder Lazar Kaganovich starved six million Ukrainian bodybuilders in the Holodomor.
Way more than 6 million Ukrainians were starved in the Holodomor by fake Jews.

And regarding the Holocaust - only 6 million were killed?! Wow why so few?! That's not a lot of people in the grand scheme of things. In reality only about 150,000 were killed. I wish it really was 6 million!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2020, 12:42:21 PM »
Hitler fucked up, it's that simple, he was a shitty leader in the end, no conspiracy needed.

He believed it was his destiny and that German victory was preordained... this is why all the poor decision making as he thought the win was a done deal.
Follow the money trail. Both Hitler and Churchill were bought and paid for whores. They did what their handlers / sponsors requested of them. It is always about the money.

If a rich guys pays a thug to start some shit with another person and beat them up or kill them then who is the biggest asshole, the thug or the rich guy?!

https://medium.com/@duplacer/hitler-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england-by-yuri-rubtsov-e972e3347f0e

https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/

From a poster:

[Last edited version.]

Very interesting article. And it is important to note that there were concrete German efforts to not only ensure peace with the British, before war even broke out (Do a search for “What the World Rejected: Hitler’s Peace Offers”), but also to forge an alliance between the British Empire and the German Reich. Also, Jewish pressure extended to other leaders, including Chamberlain (see my links below), and in addition to Churchill there were other British leaders determined to keep Britain at war with Germany at any cost. In 1940, even as Germany made peace offers to end the war, certain British leaders were determined to fight on and a “New World Order” was promised, in which the international Jewish community would be primary beneficiaries. Here are some links for your readers:

Ribbentrop meets Churchill in 1937 to forge peace and an Anglo-German Alliance:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-1937-meeting-of-ribbentrop-and.html

Prime Minister Chamberlain complains to Sen. Joseph Kennedy that Britain had been pushed into the war by “America and the world Jews”:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/03/prime-minister-neville-chamberlain.html

The 1940 promise to the international Jewish community of a “New World Order” in which Jews would be primary beneficiaries:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-world-order-promised-to-jews-of.html

Patrick J. Buchanan on World War II:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/p/patrick-j-buchanan-on-world-war-ii_2.html

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2020, 12:44:03 PM »
Only someone super uneducated would deny the biggest human crime in all of history. Crazy that people this stupid breath the same air.

Soviet Union[edit]
Main article: Political repression in the Soviet Union

Sign for the Memorial about Repression in USSR at Lubyanka Square which was erected in 1990 by the human rights group Memorial in the Soviet Union in remembrance of the more than 40,000 innocent people shot in Moscow during the "years of terror"
Genocide scholar Adam Jones claims that "there is very little in the record of human experience to match the violence unleashed between 1917, when the Bolsheviks took power, and 1953, when Joseph Stalin died and the Soviet Union moved to adopt a more restrained and largely non-murderous domestic policy". He notes the exceptions being the Khmer Rouge (in relative terms) and Mao's rule in China (in absolute terms).[64] Stephen G. Wheatcroft asserts that prior to the opening of the Soviet archives for historical research, "our understanding of the scale and the nature of Soviet repression has been extremely poor" and that some scholars who wish to maintain pre-1991 high estimates are "finding it difficult to adapt to the new circumstances when the archives are open and when there are plenty of irrefutable data" and instead "hang on to their old Sovietological methods with round-about calculations based on odd statements from emigres and other informants who are supposed to have superior knowledge".[21][65] In the 2007 revision of his book The Great Terror, Robert Conquest estimates that while exact numbers will never be certain, the communist leaders of the Soviet Union were responsible for no fewer than 15 million deaths.[aj] Some historians attempt to make separate estimates for different periods of Soviet history, with casualty estimates varying widely from 6 million (for the Stalinist period)[66] to 8.1 million (for a period ending in 1937)[67] to 20 million[45][ak] to 61 million (for the period 1917-1987)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2020, 12:48:56 PM »
Bro.... That's some serious bullshit
Yes I agree the reptilian shit is bullshit. I should have double checked before posting the link. I read the first paragraph about Alois Hitler, father of Adolf and posted it lol. Then when I looked at it again I was like wtf not this again! My bad!

David Icke is controlled opposition and seen by many as a gatekeeper for the Zionists. That's why he'll talk about shape shifting reptilians to discredit the entire movement that questions the official narrative of HIStory.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2020, 04:49:40 PM »
Fuck off. Biggest crime in human history. Utter bullshit. Even if they killed 10 or 20 million fake Jews or completely exterminated them so there were never any fake Jews left it would not be the biggest crime. Many groups of people have been exterminated in human history going back 100,000 years or more. What makes them so fucking special? Are they super cute / hot? Hmm, No - duh!

Just stop with the fake Jew worshiping. Empathy needs to be earned. I'll feel empathy for fake Jews once they start being nicer to white people and stopped their anti-white, genocidal agenda. Until then bye - don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Let him go, he is without a doubt one of the dumbest individuals I’ve encountered on this board.  Manifested in his own ego he actually believes the shit he spews.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2020, 11:09:31 AM »
Follow the money trail. Both Hitler and Churchill were bought and paid for whores. They did what their handlers / sponsors requested of them. It is always about the money.

If a rich guys pays a thug to start some shit with another person and beat them up or kill them then who is the biggest asshole, the thug or the rich guy?!

https://medium.com/@duplacer/hitler-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england-by-yuri-rubtsov-e972e3347f0e

https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/how-winston-churchill-sold-out-britain-and-europe/

From a poster:

[Last edited version.]

Very interesting article. And it is important to note that there were concrete German efforts to not only ensure peace with the British, before war even broke out (Do a search for “What the World Rejected: Hitler’s Peace Offers”), but also to forge an alliance between the British Empire and the German Reich. Also, Jewish pressure extended to other leaders, including Chamberlain (see my links below), and in addition to Churchill there were other British leaders determined to keep Britain at war with Germany at any cost. In 1940, even as Germany made peace offers to end the war, certain British leaders were determined to fight on and a “New World Order” was promised, in which the international Jewish community would be primary beneficiaries. Here are some links for your readers:

Ribbentrop meets Churchill in 1937 to forge peace and an Anglo-German Alliance:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-1937-meeting-of-ribbentrop-and.html

Prime Minister Chamberlain complains to Sen. Joseph Kennedy that Britain had been pushed into the war by “America and the world Jews”:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/03/prime-minister-neville-chamberlain.html

The 1940 promise to the international Jewish community of a “New World Order” in which Jews would be primary beneficiaries:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-world-order-promised-to-jews-of.html

Patrick J. Buchanan on World War II:
http://ur-fascism.blogspot.com/p/patrick-j-buchanan-on-world-war-ii_2.html

Howdy, dear imbecile! It seem to me that you haven't been able to realize, that internet is full on futile crap, as an "information" for mentally handicapped like yourself. Realizing that little fact could be a life changing happening to you, it would help you get rid of all your fears, like fear of jews, homophobia etc.  faults in your psyche  ;D

You see, these morons in your links write all this shit to earn money from the idiots, who go there and spend time reading that nonsense, while their sponsors show them adverts etc. crap suitable for idiots ..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2020, 09:36:39 PM »
Howdy, dear imbecile! It seem to me that you haven't been able to realize, that internet is full on futile crap, as an "information" for mentally handicapped like yourself. Realizing that little fact could be a life changing happening to you, it would help you get rid of all your fears, like fear of jews, homophobia etc.  faults in your psyche  ;D

You see, these morons in your links write all this shit to earn money from the idiots, who go there and spend time reading that nonsense, while their sponsors show them adverts etc. crap suitable for idiots ..

You're spinning your wheels with this moron.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2020, 01:26:37 AM »
You're spinning your wheels with this moron.

Only pointing out little but important fact: Reality comes always with the evidence. If you read your truth from the blogs of the morons and idiots, and swallow it whole without any hesitation at all, or even wondering at all how all this is proved, you has to be a moron yourself. Quite simple?   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2020, 03:05:00 AM »

I read links like that with an open mind.

I find it slightly hard to believe that Hitler was controlled opposition given that he came so close to winning the war - and given that Hitler likely would have won the war had he taken the advice of a few of his key generals.

And Hitler was anti-Semitic in the sense that he was aware of who controlled the media and investment banks in Germany, and he did want to Aryanize the country, and put it in the full hands of the German people again, outside Jewish hands, where it would be economically exploited.

As for the Holocaust, I don't believe it, and will never believe it given the current forcible ways that people are made to accept it:

[1] Anyone will be fired from their job for even so much as questioning the Holocaust.

[2] In at least 13 EU states, you will be imprisoned for questioning the Holocaust.  Not denying the so-called Holocaust, but even questioning it.

[3] There is no written documentation that Hitler or the Germany people, or anyone in Hitler's military at any level had, as an intentional policy, the goal to exterminate every Jewish man, woman, and child in the world.  To somehow hatch a plot to carry on this level of extermination makes no sense whatsoever, while waging the biggest war in human history on all fronts.

It's also completely beyond the scope of the dictator of one nation.  The idea that Hitler would have somehow taken over North America is too idiotic to even address.  How the fuck is anyone in a country smaller than Texas going to take over that much landmass?  Realistically, had Germany won WWII, there would have simply been a cold war between Germany and the USA, which would have probably eventually resulted in an American victory due to superior economic might, but one that may have lasted longer than the America/USSR cold war, because Germany actually had a functional economy, compared to being a communist economy on life support, which is all the USSR ever was.  Incidentally, when the USSR collapsed in 1991, SURPRISE SURPRISE, 50% of the entire USSR economy was held privately in the hands of five Jews.  You can go look that up if you want.  Go look at the people who owned 50% of the USSR economy upon its collapse, and go verify their ethnic background on Wikipedia.  Do you think I say that communism was financed and administrated by Jews for the goodness of my health?  I put myself at risk not only for Facebook shadow-banning, but of potential charge in Canada under our bullshit hate speech laws.

And that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about - in addition to intense social pressure by way of firing ANYONE who dares question this historical event, in Canada we can also be sent to prison for even so much as questioning it, although not sent to prison directly as they are in Germany, but sent to prison by way of violating hate speech laws - so in a roundabout way.

Also, if you check Wikipedia, it says that something like [from memory here] 78.1% of German Jews survived WWII, and 84.9% of Italian Jews survived.

If Hitler was so efficient at killing Jews, it seems awfully surprising that the ones who lived in the two nations of the world had the highest levels of Jewish survival.  Meanwhile, Hitler had the most political power in Germany and Italy.

I also read a statistic that spoke about around 27,000 Jews being murdered on a particular date, and that was such a huge number.  Consider that if the Holocaust narrative from Jewish-produced Hollywood movies is accurate that around 20,600 Jews were being murdered each week, on average, throughout the entire war.

Why then, would slightly over the number of an average *week* be considered so substantial to be murdered in a day?  If I am to believe the six million dead Jews figure [obviously, I don't...not remotely], then 27,000 Jews being murdered in a day is not going to be a particularly high number, given the extent of this alleged atrocity [I resent myself for saying that, as it is such an insult to the German people to accuse them of something they didn't do.  It's repulsive, anti-German, and simply disgusting to me].

There are other things that don't add up.  What's this "Madagascar Plan"?  Why was Hitler looking into places to relocate Jews, if his goal was extermination?  It just seems strange that Hitler's military forces would have been looking for places to relocate Jews if the goal was genocide.

Hitler's policy was one of emigration, not extermination.  Not too long ago, Jacob de Rothschild stated that his uncle Walter essentially founded Israel, via the Balfour Declaration.  This used to be an "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory", and now you can go on YouTube, and de Rothschild is interviewed admitting it outright, LOL!!!!  You can't make this up.

Anyway, Hitler wanted Jews out of Germany as a result of the economic exploitation they had  caused Germany, specifically during the inter-war period, and the Rothschilds wanted Jews in Israel.  So Hitler removed Jews from Germany in the most ethical and high-minded fashion possible, by setting them up for deportation to Israel.

I do think that once the war got to the point where Germany was losing badly, that larger scale killings of Jews took place - as resources were being squeezed, and supply lines were being destroyed by the allies, and Germans had to squeeze resources more tightly.

But "bad things happening to Jews during WWII" is not the same as "Six million Jews died as an express result of Hitler's policies, including the policy to commit genocide against the entire Jewish race."

65 million or more people died during WWII, and that would be a low estimate.  To say bad things happened to Jews...bad things happened to EVERYONE during WWII.

Lastly, it's not MY responsibility to prove a negative!  If you are making a claim that Hitler had a policy to purposely exterminate all Jews, YOU need to show me the written documentation of evidence this happened.  I don't need to prove it DID NOT happen.

It's like if I said that Hitler killed all people who are left-handed in Germany.  I can't just claim this!  And if I don't believe that happened, I don't have to prove it did NOT happen.  The person making the positive claim has to present the evidence for his case, and this is the case with any claim.  It's not my responsibility to prove a negative somehow, lol.

Anyway, "bad things happened to Jews during WWII."  Very bad things, as far as I can tell.

But that is not the same as an express policy of genocide, and without evidence, I will never believe something that was designed to guilt and slander Germans as an entire ethnic group, to extort for reparations from them to Israel, and Jewish grandchildren of alleged victims.

If you believe that a Holocaust of Jews happened, that's fine.  No one is required to have evidence of something to hold a personal belief.  But I personally require evidence, and without anyway, I certainly will not be subscribing to a story that requires *imprisoning people* to ensure that people believe it.

The truth does not fear investigation.

The truth does not lack confidence to such a degree.  The notion that people - even people over the age of 90, in Germany - are being arrested for voicing their freedom of speech and expression on this topic, just makes me sick.

One last point:

Jews don't control the world.  What they have is disproportionate influence.  Jews do have the power to more or less get fired anyone reading this, but they can't do shit to me.  I am financially autonomous, and exist outside the Jewish sphere of influence.  They can't do shit to me.  They can basically ban me from social media, but that's about it.  I obviously can't travel to Germany without risking arrest, but in Canada, it is unlikely that I would get charged under our BS hate speech laws, and in the USA, a person would be unable to be arrested for freedom of speech.

In any case, there is no evidence of this alleged Holocaust, and I don't believe things without evidence.  Just like how I don't believe in Santa or in leprechauns.

I refuse to do anything where Jews would have control over what I say.  The concept makes me sick.  I say whatever the hell I want, and I am not bowing down to Jews, Black people, Hispanic people, Indigenous people, women, or anyone else.

Show me some evidence of this so-called Holocaust of six million Jews, and I will read it with an open mind.

Until then, "Bad things happened to Jews during WWII" is what I subscribe to.  Some very, very bad things as far as I undestand.

But not an express policy of extermination by either Hitler, or anyone else in his regime.

Change my mind.  But do it with facts, and not emotion.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2020, 05:37:35 AM »
Lots of solid bodybuilding in this thread. Thanks boys.

Idiots.

Do you think of these cats actually train??  You’ve seen pics of that shizo dude haven’t you?

You nailed it with calling then “morons” though !

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2020, 07:17:33 AM »
I read links like that with an open mind.

I find it slightly hard to believe that Hitler was controlled opposition given that he came so close to winning the war - and given that Hitler likely would have won the war had he taken the advice of a few of his key generals.

And Hitler was anti-Semitic in the sense that he was aware of who controlled the media and investment banks in Germany, and he did want to Aryanize the country, and put it in the full hands of the German people again, outside Jewish hands, where it would be economically exploited.

As for the Holocaust, I don't believe it, and will never believe it given the current forcible ways that people are made to accept it:

---clip clip, and there goes an enormous pile of futile crap ---clip clip  ;D

Your first and by far biggest mistake is to believe that it is possible to fake something as big event as holocaust. That is plain and simple just stupidity, because you don't even try to realize how fking hard it is to fake 6 millions of jews missing from this planet. As I earlier pointed out, it is impossible to do, without co operation with the nazis. How that could be possible, while nazis and jews..., well, there is some rumours that  they didn't like each other very much.

But how in hell they could counterfeit all the records WITHOUT help from the nazis, while they need tons of papers, gallons of ink, photographs, stamps etc. just to make the 6 million passbook. Then they fake millions pairs of shoes, mountains of clothes, barrels filled with gold teeths and all that documented by americans, british, russians etc. How, while they were as prisoners at the the prison camps at the time? And why they were in the camps in the first place? You don't have answer any of these questions, and you think you are a smart guy? So smart, that you cannot answer even simplest questions?

As I say, if this plot could be possible, it need one vital thing: Nazis not just let it happen and help to do it, they take the blame just by kindness of their hearts. Only way it could be possible, but if you really believe that is what happen, you are even more stupid I think you are  ;D

sarcafago

• Getbig III
  • Keep your whip hand strong.
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2020, 08:54:32 AM »
Do you think of these cats actually train??  You’ve seen pics of that shizo dude haven’t you?

You nailed it with calling then “morons” though !

Shut up you fat fucking hammer head grug brain.

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2020, 09:02:00 AM »
Your first and by far biggest mistake is to believe that it is possible to fake something as big event as holocaust. That is plain and simple just stupidity, because you don't even try to realize how fking hard it is to fake 6 millions of jews missing from this planet. As I earlier pointed out, it is impossible to do, without co operation with the nazis. How that could be possible, while nazis and jews..., well, there is some rumours that  they didn't like each other very much.

But how in hell they could counterfeit all the records WITHOUT help from the nazis, while they need tons of papers, gallons of ink, photographs, stamps etc. just to make the 6 million passbook. Then they fake millions pairs of shoes, mountains of clothes, barrels filled with gold teeths and all that documented by americans, british, russians etc. How, while they were as prisoners at the the prison camps at the time? And why they were in the camps in the first place? You don't have answer any of these questions, and you think you are a smart guy? So smart, that you cannot answer even simplest questions?

As I say, if this plot could be possible, it need one vital thing: Nazis not just let it happen and help to do it, they take the blame just by kindness of their hearts. Only way it could be possible, but if you really believe that is what happen, you are even more stupid I think you are  ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2020, 10:30:15 PM »

Aside from the internet, Jews utterly and completely dominate the media, so no - it isn't hard at all to state that a historical event happened that has no basis in fact and simply repeat it enough times that most people believe it.  As of the year 2000 [if not more recently], Jews controlled 96% of the media all people consumed.  And repeating over and over that an alleged Holocaust took place is all that it took to get enough people to believe it.

I'm grateful for the internet, that set me straight.  And once again, for the record: NO ONE IS SAYING BAD THINGS DIDN'T HAPPEN TO JEWS IN WWII.

What is being debated here, and rightfully so, is that Hitler or Germans had, as an express policy of government, to seek out to systematically exterminate every Jewish person in the world.  Such a notion is completely absurd, is backed by absolutely no evidence, and cry all you like - NOTHING you are saying provides any evidence to the contrary.

But here, I'll give you this:

Bad things happened to Jews during WWII.

BUT AGAIN, NO ONE IS DENYING THIS.

Your BS anti-German claim of an alleged genocide of people that didn't take place is what is at issue, and the burden of proof is ON YOU to prove it actually happened.  The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making the positive claim, and never on the person doubting that claim.

And if you didn't notice - no one on here is buying it.  Your appeals to emotion and appeals to guilt don't work on here, so I suggest you find a dumber audience to preach to.  It's not going to work on here.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2020, 12:22:38 AM »
- In Germany alone, the Jews were a tiny minority which, according to a 1933 census, was approximately 505,000 people

- An average body takes about three hours to burn completely, and that’s with today’s technology

- 6,000,000 bodies x 3 hours (with today’s cremation process) = 18,000,000 hours or 750,000 days or 2,054 years – in other words, the Germans would still be burning bodies of so-called Jewish victims, even if they were attempting to incinerate just 500,000 of them, let alone 6,000,000.

Are you saying that the claim was that Jews were burned one at a time?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2020, 12:44:51 AM »
Are you saying that the claim was that Jews were burned one at a time?

it was two at a time

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2020, 12:58:35 AM »
it was two at a time

They were also gassed when they thought they were going to take a shower.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2020, 01:20:29 AM »
Shut up you fat fucking hammer head grug brain.

Ok fago. You pseudo-intellectuals duke it out discussing geopolitical history topics of which you’ve zero education - on a bodybuilding board - lol

The fckn Internet has made everyone a “Google PhD”

sarcafago

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2020, 02:09:18 AM »
Ok fago. You pseudo-intellectuals duke it out discussing geopolitical history topics of which you’ve zero education - on a bodybuilding board - lol

The fckn Internet has made everyone a “Google PhD”

I can assure you I’m more educated than the low info boomers repeating fox talking points in this and other threads.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2020, 02:27:28 AM »
They were also gassed when they thought they were going to take a shower.

I know, I was just commenting on the burning subject

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2020, 03:20:09 AM »
I know, I was just commenting on the burning subject

So how did such a tiny minority that much of the world has been trying to eliminate for centuries gain so much power and control over the entire planet?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2020, 03:21:39 AM »
So how did such a tiny minority that much of the world has been trying to eliminate for centuries gain so much power and control over the entire planet?

by sticking together and being smart...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2020, 06:51:47 AM »
- In Germany alone, the Jews were a tiny minority which, according to a 1933 census, was approximately 505,000 people

- An average body takes about three hours to burn completely, and that’s with today’s technology

- 6,000,000 bodies x 3 hours (with today’s cremation process) = 18,000,000 hours or 750,000 days or 2,054 years – in other words, the Germans would still be burning bodies of so-called Jewish victims, even if they were attempting to incinerate just 500,000 of them, let alone 6,000,000.

And you think you are smart enough for this conversation?

It seem to me that you didn't realize that nazis were killing jews all over europe during the war? There were 1200 camps, all of them capable to kill prisoners, but only some of them did have gas chambers and crematoriums. Then you reveal your stupidity by that "An average body takes about three hours to burn completely"- nonsense. By exactly who, and what is an average body at the concentration camp? Average american would weight alone about same than 4 prisoners of war, so here are facts of the matter: Jews in the camps were starving, just skin and bones, so nazis burn the bodies as many as they could fit in the oven at same time.

All references about the time used in normal cremating are based on facts from the funerals of the common people. Nazis didn't burn common people  according to parish guidance, and they didn't bother to wait until body has burned completely. They throw jews in the oven like logs, as a contractor work, 24/7 and people find charred bones even these days when they make excavations near the camps.

No one has claim that they cremate all those 6 million corpses, so what is the point of your calculation? Number of missing jews is combination of found corpses, missing persons and registers of cremated jews made by the nazis themself. That number is estimation, and it is that just because new mass graves are found even today. Do you understand that? They are still searching, and they have been doing that from the end of the war..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2020, 07:11:38 AM »
Aside from the internet, Jews utterly and completely dominate the media, so no - it isn't hard at all to state that a historical event happened that has no basis in fact and simply repeat it enough times that most people believe it.  As of the year 2000 [if not more recently], Jews controlled 96% of the media all people consumed.  And repeating over and over that an alleged Holocaust took place is all that it took to get enough people to believe it.

I'm grateful for the internet, that set me straight.  And once again, for the record: NO ONE IS SAYING BAD THINGS DIDN'T HAPPEN TO JEWS IN WWII.

What is being debated here, and rightfully so, is that Hitler or Germans had, as an express policy of government, to seek out to systematically exterminate every Jewish person in the world.  Such a notion is completely absurd, is backed by absolutely no evidence, and cry all you like - NOTHING you are saying provides any evidence to the contrary.

But here, I'll give you this:

Bad things happened to Jews during WWII.

BUT AGAIN, NO ONE IS DENYING THIS.

Your BS anti-German claim of an alleged genocide of people that didn't take place is what is at issue, and the burden of proof is ON YOU to prove it actually happened.  The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making the positive claim, and never on the person doubting that claim.

And if you didn't notice - no one on here is buying it.  Your appeals to emotion and appeals to guilt don't work on here, so I suggest you find a dumber audience to preach to.  It's not going to work on here.

Why do you talk about thing, which you don't know anyhing? All about the holocaust has been proved thousands of times during 70 years after the war by concrete facts and solid evidence. If you deny these facts, it is your job to prove them wrong. As long as I have read about this, meaning few decades, there is still 0 evidence pointing out that holocaust was a fake. 70 years, tons of studies about the holocaust, hundreds of tons of evidence, most of it provided by the nazis themself vs. ridiculous claims about faking it made by internet morons and 0 evidence to prove nothing at all about the matter?  You are clearly insane..