Author Topic: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi  (Read 65993 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Palumbo calls Dorian Yates a holocaust denier and a nazi
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2020, 01:05:52 PM »
Pellius is bitch-slapping retards over and over here, why they come back to prove how retarded they are is odd.
Stop trying to prove it, we already know, trust me...

Nice job Pellius.  8)

When you are dealing with people that have weak minds and can't think for themselves I can (to quote Limbaugh) own these bitches with half my brain tied behind my back.

Thanks for the compliment. People like these idiots need to be exposed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2020, 01:09:34 PM »

Former Iranian prez Ahmadinejad : 'holocaust' never happened  !!!

I always found it ironic how Ahmadinejad denied the Holocaust while promising another.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2020, 01:49:24 PM »
I always found it ironic how Ahmadinejad denied the Holocaust while promising another.

......or wearing Lewi's & burning American flag in Tehran ........

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2020, 05:47:12 AM »
Without saying what I personally think about this whole holocaust business, there are some facts which may make one question *certain aspects* of the official narrative. For example: the official Auschwitz death toll was in excess of 4 million for decades. It is now a bit over 1 million. What happened to the 3 million? The nazis admitted to a bunch of things in the Nuremberg trials which have been discredited since. I seem to remember some higher up admitting to overseeing the killing of something like 10 million jews in one of the camps. The captured nazis were tortured and almost every nazi reportedly had crushed testicles. Torture victims will admit to anything.
The nazis were blamed for Katyn until Putin, I believe, admitted it was the work of the russians not too long ago.
The russians also admittedly "reconstructed" the gas chambers after the liberation.
Then you had the lampshades and soap made out of jewish fat which everyone agrees was baloney. I saw one interview with a survivor made by Spielberg in which the lady talked about the soap as if it were fact. For her it was true, and can you doubt her when she had seen it herself in the camp and bore witness. Another was in one of the gas chambers and told how she was surprised that water came out of the faucets - she had heard she would be gassed in that room.
I believe there is still classified documentation on WWII by the russians for example. Since it's classified it's obviously still very sensitive, just like Katyn was until recently.
The polish and the russians disagree on culpability in atrocities to this day. If the facts were plain there would be no disagreement, right?

It is not a stretch to say that some aspects of official history may be wrong. It's not just the holocaust either. Did the armenian genocide happen or not? How many were killed by the communists in russia? Depending on who you ask you can get figures like 20 million or 100 million. Some will say it was more like a few hundred thousand. How many were killed in dresden by the firebombing? You will get wildly different numbers depending on who you ask.

Now some will say it doesn't matter how many jews died or how, only that some in fact were killed. If it matters is for everyone to decide for themselves, but if you have doubts about some aspects and voice them you can end up in jail in many countries. That's problematic in my view. Apparently discussing these matters is very dangerous and could lead to another holocaust at any time.

One thing that came to mind just now is how Donald Trump has been called a nazi and antisemite for years by jews, despite all his sucking up to them. It's like jews feel there is an antisemite lurking under the surface of every gentile no matter what they do. I don't know, maybe there is  ::) :D

This is where you need some brains: if studies about holocaust has provide more accurate numbers about the Auschwitz death toll, and numbers went down as you say, do it mean that they lie at the first estimation, or was it truth at the moment?

And when you guys will understand this tiny but vital detail: It isn't enough to say that this and that happen, you need to prove it. What you wrote there is just claims which you have found from the internet, and none of them include any evidence what so ever.

If you are smart as you think you are, why don't you ask from yourself: How exactly this is proved to me? Where is the evidence? Where is the evidence about the crushed testicles, or any other part of that speculation? You see, things in the history books remain to be a facts until them has been PROVED to be something else. If you don't have the evidence, shut the fuck up, until you have. And that day will never come, because it seem to me that there is quite fking dumb bunch of mofos trying to write this history in the new form  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2020, 08:03:43 AM »
Without saying what I personally think about this whole holocaust business, there are some facts which may make one question *certain aspects* of the official narrative. For example: the official Auschwitz death toll was in excess of 4 million for decades. It is now a bit over 1 million. What happened to the 3 million? The nazis admitted to a bunch of things in the Nuremberg trials which have been discredited since. I seem to remember some higher up admitting to overseeing the killing of something like 10 million jews in one of the camps. The captured nazis were tortured and almost every nazi reportedly had crushed testicles. Torture victims will admit to anything.
The nazis were blamed for Katyn until Putin, I believe, admitted it was the work of the russians not too long ago.
The russians also admittedly "reconstructed" the gas chambers after the liberation.
Then you had the lampshades and soap made out of jewish fat which everyone agrees was baloney. I saw one interview with a survivor made by Spielberg in which the lady talked about the soap as if it were fact. For her it was true, and can you doubt her when she had seen it herself in the camp and bore witness. Another was in one of the gas chambers and told how she was surprised that water came out of the faucets - she had heard she would be gassed in that room.
I believe there is still classified documentation on WWII by the russians for example. Since it's classified it's obviously still very sensitive, just like Katyn was until recently.
The polish and the russians disagree on culpability in atrocities to this day. If the facts were plain there would be no disagreement, right?

It is not a stretch to say that some aspects of official history may be wrong. It's not just the holocaust either. Did the armenian genocide happen or not? How many were killed by the communists in russia? Depending on who you ask you can get figures like 20 million or 100 million. Some will say it was more like a few hundred thousand. How many were killed in dresden by the firebombing? You will get wildly different numbers depending on who you ask.

Now some will say it doesn't matter how many jews died or how, only that some in fact were killed. If it matters is for everyone to decide for themselves, but if you have doubts about some aspects and voice them you can end up in jail in many countries. That's problematic in my view. Apparently discussing these matters is very dangerous and could lead to another holocaust at any time.

One thing that came to mind just now is how Donald Trump has been called a nazi and antisemite for years by jews, despite all his sucking up to them. It's like jews feel there is an antisemite lurking under the surface of every gentile no matter what they do. I don't know, maybe there is  ::) :D
Good post. The Holocaust numbers are very suspect. But like I said before I don't really care what the numbers were. All I know is many more Europeans died than fake Jews. I could care less if Jews died or not. Empathy is not automatic.

I am at the point now where I expect the absolute worse from a Jew from the get go. I expect them to not like me because I am white and believe in a Creator. I expect that they will probably try and cheat when it comes to money, I expect them to have a vulgar sense of humor.  I don't expect them to be cute or funny at all. That being said I also know that not all Jews are assholes, greedy or anti-white. Of course you can't generalize 100%. But they will have to prove it to me first. So I go in with low expectations. And then will be careful to judge over time. So just as Jews feel there is an antisemite lurking under the surface of every gentile I feel that there is an anti-white lurking under the surface of every Jew.

Here are some victims of the Dresden bombing. Estimates put it at 500,000 that were killed. Of course the official numbers are much much lower - which is of course not surprising given that Germany cannot be seen as a victim in the eyes of Western governments.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2020, 08:09:11 AM »
This is where you need some brains: if studies about holocaust has provide more accurate numbers about the Auschwitz death toll, and numbers went down as you say, do it mean that they lie at the first estimation, or was it truth at the moment?

And when you guys will understand this tiny but vital detail: It isn't enough to say that this and that happen, you need to prove it. What you wrote there is just claims which you have found from the internet, and none of them include any evidence what so ever.

If you are smart as you think you are, why don't you ask from yourself: How exactly this is proved to me? Where is the evidence? Where is the evidence about the crushed testicles, or any other part of that speculation? You see, things in the history books remain to be a facts until them has been PROVED to be something else. If you don't have the evidence, shut the fuck up, until you have. And that day will never come, because it seem to me that there is quite fking dumb bunch of mofos trying to write this history in the new form  ;D
It would be nice if you were baked crispy in an oven somewhere in Europe. If only you were born just before WW2. Then we can at least know with certainty that 1 person was cremated. Inmate: Ropoof

;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 26, 2020, 08:10:19 AM »
Pellius is bitch-slapping retards over and over here, why they come back to prove how retarded they are is odd.
Stop trying to prove it, we already know, trust me...

Nice job Pellius.  8)
Hi Pellius!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #332 on: January 26, 2020, 08:52:30 AM »

I didn't say I was smart. I was also not present when these things happened. I can only go by what I can gather from various sources and trying to make up my own mind. The official history is not rarely changed over time, as with the Katyn example. What I do know is that different groups have different interpretations of history, and almost everyone agree that the way history is framed is affected by biases of those doing the framing. Case in point, and which came up now on the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. The jews and russians blame the polish for the persecution of jews, and Putin gave away some documentation of supposed collaboration between the poles and nazis. The poles on the other hand disagree, and calling Aushwitz a polish concentration camp is illegal there, as I understand. The poles will not accept blame and see themselves as victims of the nazis as well as the russians. The polish prime minister did not show up at the event a few days ago.

As far as the crushed testicles go, I didn't inspect any balls but it's not a stretch to imagine the captured nazis were tortured. I would be very surprised if it didn't happen. Even in these civilized times americans (and everyone else) torture enemies. This is accepted by all, see guantanamo and all the reports of american "black sites" around the world where this happens.
A signed confession of Höss has him personally overseeing the killing of 2.5 million jews at Auschwitz. So if the official number is now 1.4 million then that makes the confession worthless and likely extracted under duress, don't you agree?
If you google about the testicle crushing you can make up your own mind - there are quotes from american and british officials involved in the matter. There were a number of other types of confessions now accepted as ridiculous.

So no, I can't prove shit. But I would venture to say you can't 100% prove a lot of what you believe either. We are *all* biased to various degrees, to pretend otherwise is silly.

Even if the official holocaust story is largely true, we *know* many of the eyewitness and survivor accounts are fraudulent. Many holocaust memoirs have been recalled after the authors admitted they made it all up, this is easy to verify.

Even those who 100% believe in the holocaust, that millions of jews were killed, have challenged certain key features of the official story (such as Zyklon B being used to kill jews). You could for example read some of what David Cole, a jew, has written and make up your own mind.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cole_(journalist)

Like I said, whatever is true, it's problematic that you can't examine or challenge the official narrative without going to jail or losing everything.
Norman Finkelstein, a jew who believes in the holocaust, has also been critical of how the holocaust has been exploited for political gain.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 26, 2020, 09:08:06 AM »
I didn't say I was smart. I was also not present when these things happened. I can only go by what I can gather from various sources and trying to make up my own mind. The official history is not rarely changed over time, as with the Katyn example. What I do know is that different groups have different interpretations of history, and almost everyone agree that the way history is framed is affected by biases of those doing the framing. Case in point, and which came up now on the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. The jews and russians blame the polish for the persecution of jews, and Putin gave away some documentation of supposed collaboration between the poles and nazis. The poles on the other hand disagree, and calling Aushwitz a polish concentration camp is illegal there, as I understand. The poles will not accept blame and see themselves as victims of the nazis as well as the russians. The polish prime minister did not show up at the event a few days ago.

As far as the crushed testicles go, I didn't inspect any balls but it's not a stretch to imagine the captured nazis were tortured. I would be very surprised if it didn't happen. Even in these civilized times americans (and everyone else) torture enemies. This is accepted by all, see guantanamo and all the reports of american "black sites" around the world where this happens.
A signed confession of Höss has him personally overseeing the killing of 2.5 million jews at Auschwitz. So if the official number is now 1.4 million then that makes the confession worthless and likely extracted under duress, don't you agree?
If you google about the testicle crushing you can make up your own mind - there are quotes from american and british officials involved in the matter. There were a number of other types of confessions now accepted as ridiculous.

So no, I can't prove shit. But I would venture to say you can't 100% prove a lot of what you believe either. We are *all* biased to various degrees, to pretend otherwise is silly.

The Nazis were no more cruel than any other people in any war in history, everyone, and I mean everyone is capeable of unbelivable atrocities.

Read "Ordinary Men"
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ordinary-Men-Revised-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KG76M0JXSKNH&keywords=ordinary+men&qid=1580058460&sprefix=ordinary+men%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #334 on: January 26, 2020, 09:18:30 AM »
The Nazis were no more cruel than any other people in any war in history, everyone, and I mean everyone is capeable of unbelivable atrocities.

Read "Ordinary Men"
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ordinary-Men-Revised-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KG76M0JXSKNH&keywords=ordinary+men&qid=1580058460&sprefix=ordinary+men%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1

Sure, and it can be depressing. But today Naziism is seen as uniquely evil, as having features that set it apart from all other atrocities. It's pretty subjective, kind of like the terms "war crimes" or "terrorist". Who decides what is a war crime or who is a terrorist, as opposed to plain war or a freedom fighter? Some people cite their holy books, but which holy book takes presedent? Who is an occupier and who is simply exercising his God given right to a piece of land? And so on.

Or two connect to the first post, is Dorian a racist and/or an antisemite? I know Dorian would say he is an antiracist and lover of all men. I think he even has a star of david tattoo now, though the meaning to him is probably different from a zionist  :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxr8w3tBrF-/?igshid=1st6uajjpumhg

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 26, 2020, 10:05:18 AM »
Sure, and it can be depressing. But today Naziism is seen as uniquely evil, as having features that set it apart from all other atrocities. It's pretty subjective, kind of like the terms "war crimes" or "terrorist". Who decides what is a war crime or who is a terrorist, as opposed to plain war or a freedom fighter? Some people cite their holy books, but which holy book takes presedent? Who is an occupier and who is simply exercising his God given right to a piece of land? And so on.

Or two connect to the first post, is Dorian a racist and/or an antisemite? I know Dorian would say he is an antiracist and lover of all men. I think he even has a star of david tattoo now, though the meaning to him is probably different from a zionist  :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxr8w3tBrF-/?igshid=1st6uajjpumhg

Thats because they didnt write the history books, if Germany had won the war no one would be talking about the Holocaust

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 26, 2020, 07:13:24 PM »
A friend of mine who is a White Christian works on the Dennis Prager show. Kissenger worked for Nixon, also a White Christian. Johan Goldberg worked at the National Review which was started by William F. Buckley Jr. and now run by Richard Lowry who said that the Bible is our national book.

So once again, being the brainwashed cultist that you are that can't think for yourself, you are wrong. But, please, keep crying, pounding your fists, screaming, and having meltdowns. I love ripping stupid bitches like you a new one.
is your white christian friend an evangical or non denomination that does not exactly believe that the new covenant/christianity has succeeded the israelites as the people of god aka new israel/galations 6:16, 1 peter 2:10, romans 2:29

=3150

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 26, 2020, 08:37:50 PM »

Read "Ordinary Men"

From my reading and research it seems that the Japanese were more cruel and ruthless to POWs than the Nazis. They just didn't engage in mass extermination.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 26, 2020, 08:41:19 PM »
Thats because they didnt write the history books, if Germany had won the war no one would be talking about the Holocaust

Or speaking English.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 26, 2020, 08:45:12 PM »
Hi Pellius!

Every post you make just displays your ignorance and breathtaking stupidity. Compare Powerlift's post history to mine. Not even close.

Like all brainwashed cultist with weak minds, you see things that are not there because you want to. Just devoid of any logic and reason.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 26, 2020, 08:50:08 PM »
It would be nice if you were baked crispy in an oven somewhere in Europe. If only you were born just before WW2. Then we can at least know with certainty that 1 person was cremated. Inmate: Ropoof

;D

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously. A debate on a bbing forum and you wish someone to be burned to death for having a different opinion. Yes, "how nice".

And in the same breath you complain how you can't deny the Holocaust in some countries.

All expressed on a board created, owned, and run by a Jew.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 26, 2020, 08:51:58 PM »
is your white christian friend an evangical or non denomination that does not exactly believe that the new covenant/christianity has succeeded the israelites as the people of god aka new israel/galations 6:16, 1 peter 2:10, romans 2:29

=3150

Catholic.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 27, 2020, 12:11:53 AM »
And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously. A debate on a bbing forum and you wish someone to be burned to death for having a different opinion. Yes, "how nice".

And in the same breath you complain how you can't deny the Holocaust in some countries.

All expressed on a board created, owned, and run by a Jew.
It was a joke for Christ Sake lighten up. I don't wish for Ropo to go "poof" up in smoke and burned alive!

And I don't believe even the official narrative claims that the Nazis burned Jews to death while they were alive. It is claimed they were gassed or shot or starved to death and then cremated.

The victims of the Dresden bombing however did burn to death.

These are German victims here, look at the expressions on their faces. They died in agony!

https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/dresden-the-worst-war-crime/

A Blog Post
Dresden – The Worst War Crime Of WWII – 600,000 Dead

July 4, 2014
    By TruthWillOut
    In Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told
    41 Comments

“GeneralFeldMarschall Keitel said 600,000 were killed in Dresden.” – Randulf Johan Hansen¨

Some 70 years ago, the Allies decided to make of the city of Dresden a moonscape.

The holocaust unleashed on Dresden had no strategic or tactical advantage whatsoever for the Americans or the British. Dresden was one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, dubbed the “Florence of the Elbe” because of its world-renowned collection of Baroque architecture.

It was known as a show-place of culture. It had no military bases, no major communication centers or heavy industry. It had no air defense. In the last months of the war, it was known as “Die Lazarettstadt” – it had been declared a hospital town. It was also known as the “Fluechtlingsstadt” – the City of the Refugees.

“Already, by 1944, it should have been clear to most people in the government that we would have to deal with . . . Germans once victory had been won .
We went on bombing German cities months and months after it had been clear that we would win, and that Stalin would be as potentially deadly an enemy. Some of the bombing was just pointless. In the last days of the war, we struck at the old gingerbread towns south of Wurzburg, where there was no military target at all . . . just refugees, women and children. Of these acts of gratuitous sadism, the worst was the bombing of Dresden.”

In the early weeks of 1945, the coldest winter in a century, Dresden was swollen with refugees fleeing the advance of the Soviet army. By then, the Soviets stood on German soil, and Ilja Ehrenburg, Stalin's Jewish propaganda demon – that monster master journalist of hate! – had for years hammered away in broadcast after broadcast aimed at the Red Army and repeated in millions and millions of leaflets: “Kill. Kill. Kill. Nobody is innocent. Neither the living, nor the yet unborn. . . ” or “. . . if you have not killed a German a day, you have not done your duty to the Soviet motherland.”

Now the Red Army was approaching – and by mid-February stood only 60 miles away from Dresden. Each new refugee train, each new river of wagons, trucks and cars brought fearful accounts of horrendous Soviet atrocities – murder, torture and brutal mass rapes. Hundreds of thousands of refugees flooded into the city of Dresden. The inhabitants moved closer together and took them all in, but even so, there was no room for all. Most of the refugees lived in the city's main park and in what was known as Die Altstadt – the Old Town. Weeping children lay on the cold and wet ground huddled against shivering dogs.

By then, the Allies knew the war was lost for Germany. No one in a decision-making capacity – civilian or military – believed that the German Reich could survive, much less rise to be a threat to the Allied military juggernaut.

In what can only be described as a premeditated institutional act of terror and deliberately planned mass murder, the decision was made by the British and US air force commanders at the prodding of the sadistic Churchill-Roosevelt-Morgenthau trio to exterminate these hapless people trapped utterly defenceless in Dresden.

In January of 1945, it was decided that several large cities in Eastern Germany that had escaped heavy bombing should now be subjected to “area bombing” to “wreak havoc” on German morale so as to pressure Germany to surrender sooner. Churchill himself wanted more than two cities a month razed – until none was left.

So, on February 13 and 14, 1945 nearly 1200 British and American bombers, followed by waves of bullet-spitting fighter bombers, conducted a triple air raid on Dresden – an aerial holocaust. The code word for this act of terrorism was “Clarion.”

Dresden: An Undisputed Holocaust

The first wave of bombs struck at 10 PM on February 13, 1945, dropping high explosive bombs on the Old Town to blast the roofs off buildings in preparation for incendiary devices. It knocked out the air raid warning system and caused massive destruction and death. It also destroyed the fire halls and water mains.

The next wave brought the fire. It turned the Altstadt into a howling ocean of fire – 3 miles long and 2 miles wide. Air temperatures rose to 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit. Winds up to 100 mph sucked all oxygen into the center of the storm. Hundreds of thousands of people were burned alive or otherwise fell victim to this second carpet bombing, followed quickly by a third.

Thousands suffocated in cellars as the oxygen was sucked out of the bunkers and pulled toward the blaze to feed the flames. Thousands more were hurled into the air like rag dogs and sucked by the ferocious winds right into the inferno. The air suction of the fire was so strong that it uprooted trees and lifted roofs from houses miles away.

Utter panic struck the people. Horses reared and ran into the crowds. Wild animals such as lions and tigers escaped from the broken enclosures of the zoo and ran into the terrified crowds. Huge snakes slithered between the feet of the fleeing. Hospital trains, still filled with wounded soldiers from the front, were burning and tried to pull out, in the process severing limps from young children who had sought cover from the bombs underneath. Those few who managed to escape the air attack were hounded later from the air by diving planes to kill off any fleeing survivors.

This was described in one account of the bombing aftermath as;

“. . . scores of Mustang fighters diving low over the bodies, huddled on the banks of the Elbe, as well as on the larger lawns of the Grosse Garden, in order to shoot them up.”

When all was said and done, the column of smoke could be seen 50 miles away and stood 15,000 feet high. More than three-fifths of Dresden was destroyed by bombing raids lasting more than 14 hours. This Allied air raid left 24,866 homes destroyed, eleven square miles of prime real estate and irreplaceable cultural treasures devastated, 35,000 recognizable corpses available to be identified, and hundreds of thousands of unrecognisable ones.

How many? Nobody knows for sure. Most honest estimates range from 350,000 to 500,000 dead – many of whom were liquefied into a jellied mass that melted into the asphalt of the roads or were left in piles of ashes amid a city almost totally in ashes and ruins.

One newspaper account published in a German paper, Eidgenosse, (1-3-86) lists 480,000 dead. That count looks like this:

37,000 babies and toddlers
    46,000 school age children
    55,000 wounded and sick in the hospitals, including their doctors, nurses and other personnel
    12,000 rescue personnel
    330,000 dead simply described as “men and women.”

Just think of Hiroshima. That city's atom casualties were 71,879.

During the entire war, England suffered less than 50,000 casualties from bombings.

380 persons died in bombing raids on the British munitions and aircraft producing town of Coventry, England – a raid which was declared a “German war crime”.

The clean-up crews flowing in after the Allied murderers were gone could not bury all of the dead. So they took railroad ties, made an emergency grid, piled the dead on top of each other and burned them in the open air – soldiers, young and old women, boys in short pants, girls with long braids, Red Cross nurses. Babies. While all of Germany shivered for lack of fuel, these pyres burned day and night. Even concentration camp inmates helped in this macabre ritual for weeks.

The documentation of this war crime committed by the Allies, commissioned by the Hitler government in the aftermath of the Dresden holocaust, fell into Allied hands. These mountains of dead captured in the filmed footage were later edited and spliced into Allied propaganda films about “concentration camp atrocities” and were shown to the world at large as “evidence” of Jewish dead.

Next time you see one of those pictures, think hard about the source. Remember also that those who planned and ordered these raids – and, yes, the crews who carried out these raids – were and are war criminals by anyone's definition!

Many still walk the streets of England, Canada and the United States with impunity. They have boasted about their deeds for fifty years in your press and in their “Veterans for Foreign Wars” get-togethers.

While the governments and the successors of these war-time governments are still combing the geriatric wards of the Allied countries for German soldiers and their comrades-in-arms who might or might not have shot some Jewish Marxist saboteur fleeing a concentration camp, or returning fire against those who attacked them from behind bushes, rocks and bridge embankments wearing civilian clothes, think about the crime of Dresden.

“Those innocents who lost their lives in Dresden were killed – not because of something they had done, but because of an accident of birth. Those who died in the Dresden Holocaust on February 13-14, 1945 were simply Germans.” – Ingrid Rimland
“Even now, it would cost nothing to say ‘sorry' for gratuitous sadism.” – Norman Stone

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 27, 2020, 12:17:16 AM »
It was a joke for Christ Sake lighten up. I don't wish for Ropo to go "poof" up in smoke and burned alive!

And I don't believe even the official narrative claims that the Nazis burned Jews to death while they were alive. It is claimed they were gassed or shot or starved to death and then cremated.

These are German victims here, look at the expressions on their faces. They died in agony!

The holocaust unleashed on Dresden had no strategic or tactical advantage whatsoever for the Americans or the British. Dresden was one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, dubbed the “Florence of the Elbe” because of its world-renowned collection of Baroque architecture.

It was known as a show-place of culture. It had no military bases, no major communication centers or heavy industry. It had no air defense. In the last months of the war, it was known as “Die Lazarettstadt” – it had been declared a hospital town. It was also known as the “Fluechtlingsstadt” – the City of the Refugees.

“Already, by 1944, it should have been clear to most people in the government that we would have to deal with . . . Germans once victory had been won .
We went on bombing German cities months and months after it had been clear that we would win, and that Stalin would be as potentially deadly an enemy. Some of the bombing was just pointless. In the last days of the war, we struck at the old gingerbread towns south of Wurzburg, where there was no military target at all . . . just refugees, women and children. Of these acts of gratuitous sadism, the worst was the bombing of Dresden.”

In the early weeks of 1945, the coldest winter in a century, Dresden was swollen with refugees fleeing the advance of the Soviet army. By then, the Soviets stood on German soil, and Ilja Ehrenburg, Stalin's Jewish propaganda demon – that monster master journalist of hate! – had for years hammered away in broadcast after broadcast aimed at the Red Army and repeated in millions and millions of leaflets: “Kill. Kill. Kill. Nobody is innocent. Neither the living, nor the yet unborn. . . ” or “. . . if you have not killed a German a day, you have not done your duty to the Soviet motherland.”

Now the Red Army was approaching – and by mid-February stood only 60 miles away from Dresden. Each new refugee train, each new river of wagons, trucks and cars brought fearful accounts of horrendous Soviet atrocities – murder, torture and brutal mass rapes. Hundreds of thousands of refugees flooded into the city of Dresden. The inhabitants moved closer together and took them all in, but even so, there was no room for all. Most of the refugees lived in the city's main park and in what was known as Die Altstadt – the Old Town. Weeping children lay on the cold and wet ground huddled against shivering dogs.

By then, the Allies knew the war was lost for Germany. No one in a decision-making capacity – civilian or military – believed that the German Reich could survive, much less rise to be a threat to the Allied military juggernaut.

In what can only be described as a premeditated institutional act of terror and deliberately planned mass murder, the decision was made by the British and US air force commanders at the prodding of the sadistic Churchill-Roosevelt-Morgenthau trio to exterminate these hapless people trapped utterly defenceless in Dresden.

In January of 1945, it was decided that several large cities in Eastern Germany that had escaped heavy bombing should now be subjected to “area bombing” to “wreak havoc” on German morale so as to pressure Germany to surrender sooner. Churchill himself wanted more than two cities a month razed – until none was left.

So, on February 13 and 14, 1945 nearly 1200 British and American bombers, followed by waves of bullet-spitting fighter bombers, conducted a triple air raid on Dresden – an aerial holocaust. The code word for this act of terrorism was “Clarion.”

The first wave of bombs struck at 10 PM on February 13, 1945, dropping high explosive bombs on the Old Town to blast the roofs off buildings in preparation for incendiary devices. It knocked out the air raid warning system and caused massive destruction and death. It also destroyed the fire halls and water mains.

The next wave brought the fire. It turned the Altstadt into a howling ocean of fire – 3 miles long and 2 miles wide. Air temperatures rose to 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit. Winds up to 100 mph sucked all oxygen into the center of the storm. Hundreds of thousands of people were burned alive or otherwise fell victim to this second carpet bombing, followed quickly by a third.

Thousands suffocated in cellars as the oxygen was sucked out of the bunkers and pulled toward the blaze to feed the flames. Thousands more were hurled into the air like rag dogs and sucked by the ferocious winds right into the inferno. The air suction of the fire was so strong that it uprooted trees and lifted roofs from houses miles away.

Utter panic struck the people. Horses reared and ran into the crowds. Wild animals such as lions and tigers escaped from the broken enclosures of the zoo and ran into the terrified crowds. Huge snakes slithered between the feet of the fleeing. Hospital trains, still filled with wounded soldiers from the front, were burning and tried to pull out, in the process severing limps from young children who had sought cover from the bombs underneath. Those few who managed to escape the air attack were hounded later from the air by diving planes to kill off any fleeing survivors.

A Blog Post

July 4, 2014
    By TruthWillOut
    41 Comments

View Images

“GeneralFeldMarschall Keitel said 600,000 were killed in Dresden.” – Randulf Johan Hansen¨

Some 70 years ago, the Allies decided to make of the city of Dresden a moonscape.

Norman Stone, Professor of Modern History at Oxford, wrote in the Daily Mail:

“. . . scores of Mustang fighters diving low over the bodies, huddled on the banks of the Elbe, as well as on the larger lawns of the Grosse Garden, in order to shoot them up.”

When all was said and done, the column of smoke could be seen 50 miles away and stood 15,000 feet high. More than three-fifths of Dresden was destroyed by bombing raids lasting more than 14 hours. This Allied air raid left 24,866 homes destroyed, eleven square miles of prime real estate and irreplaceable cultural treasures devastated, 35,000 recognizable corpses available to be identified, and hundreds of thousands of unrecognisable ones.

How many? Nobody knows for sure. Most honest estimates range from 350,000 to 500,000 dead – many of whom were liquefied into a jellied mass that melted into the asphalt of the roads or were left in piles of ashes amid a city almost totally in ashes and ruins.

One newspaper account published in a German paper, Eidgenosse, (1-3-86) lists 480,000 dead. That count looks like this:

55,000 wounded and sick in the hospitals, including their doctors, nurses and other personnel
    12,000 rescue personnel

During the entire war, England suffered less than 50,000 casualties from bombings.

380 persons died in bombing raids on the British munitions and aircraft producing town of Coventry, England – a raid which was declared a “German war crime”.

The clean-up crews flowing in after the Allied murderers were gone could not bury all of the dead. So they took railroad ties, made an emergency grid, piled the dead on top of each other and burned them in the open air – soldiers, young and old women, boys in short pants, girls with long braids, Red Cross nurses. Babies. While all of Germany shivered for lack of fuel, these pyres burned day and night. Even concentration camp inmates helped in this macabre ritual for weeks.

The documentation of this war crime committed by the Allies, commissioned by the Hitler government in the aftermath of the Dresden holocaust, fell into Allied hands. These mountains of dead captured in the filmed footage were later edited and spliced into Allied propaganda films about “concentration camp atrocities” and were shown to the world at large as “evidence” of Jewish dead.

Next time you see one of those pictures, think hard about the source. Remember also that those who planned and ordered these raids – and, yes, the crews who carried out these raids – were and are war criminals by anyone's definition!

Many still walk the streets of England, Canada and the United States with impunity. They have boasted about their deeds for fifty years in your press and in their “Veterans for Foreign Wars” get-togethers.

While the governments and the successors of these war-time governments are still combing the geriatric wards of the Allied countries for German soldiers and their comrades-in-arms who might or might not have shot some Jewish Marxist saboteur fleeing a concentration camp, or returning fire against those who attacked them from behind bushes, rocks and bridge embankments wearing civilian clothes, think about the crime of Dresden.

“Those innocents who lost their lives in Dresden were killed – not because of something they had done, but because of an accident of birth. Those who died in the Dresden Holocaust on February 13-14, 1945 were simply Germans.” – Ingrid Rimland
“Even now, it would cost nothing to say ‘sorry' for gratuitous sadism.” – Norman Stone

Yeah, that's funny.

You're a joke if you think anybody is going to read all that shit.

Actually, you're just a joke -- period.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2020, 12:25:53 AM »
Yeah, that's funny.

You're a joke if you think anybody is going to read all that shit.

Actually, you're just a joke -- period.
Yes I thought so. You never did your research. Since you don't want to "read all that shit" I assume you never read all the "shit" about the so called Holocaust either did you?!

You know why?

Because you have the attention span of a fucking gnat!

You just repeat what the fake news feeds you.

The Jews have exposed themselves the last few decades with their anti-white agenda. The time is close where they will pay the price. That is how nature works. It is survival of the fittest. If you attack a group it is only natural for them to counter with an attack of their own.

So sit back and enjoy the show!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2020, 01:09:14 AM »
Yes I thought so. You never did your research. Since you don't want to "read all that shit" I assume you never read all the "shit" about the so called Holocaust either did you?!

You know why?

Because you have the attention span of a fucking gnat!

You just repeat what the fake news feeds you.

The Jews have exposed themselves the last few decades with their anti-white agenda. The time is close where they will pay the price. That is how nature works. It is survival of the fittest. If you attack a group it is only natural for them to counter with an attack of their own.

So sit back and enjoy the show!  ;D

Never did my research? Why do idiots like you make so many false assumptions in which you have no way of knowing? What kind of educational background do you have? What college or university did you graduate from and what was your degree?

No, I don't read and get my information from nut case whack jobs from the internet but I'm sure I read more books in a year than you have in your lifetime. I can tell by the way you write that you are not very literate and by the way you think you have a very weak mind that is easily indoctrinated.

And why do you avoid the question of what you will do with the Jewish people and with Israel?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2020, 07:40:02 AM »
[[[-----]]]

The Holocaust’s Forgotten Victims: The 5 Million Non-Jewish People Killed By The Nazis.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2020, 08:14:48 AM »

A Blog Post

July 4, 2014
    By TruthWillOut
    41 Comments

12,000 rescue personnel

It was definitely a war crime.

However, it was total war, every civilian of the enemy state was considered an enemy, and considered fair game to wipe out in order to speed up the ending of the war and reduce Allied casualties.

There were also atrocities committed on German cities and people by Allied forces after the surrender, such as indiscriminately shelling cities. They also murdered prisoners who had surrendered. This is a trend with all armies though, not justifying it, but the Allies were not much better than they pretended to be.

And of course there was the subhuman behaviour of the communists, the Soviet army in Berlin and the areas of Germany under their control where mass rape was endorsed by the leadership.

Also, the Allies knew they were condemning eastern Europe to slavery and more mass murder by allowing the Soviets to occupy Eastern and Central Europe.

And no one really mentions the war prisoners who were worked to death in the Soviet Union concentration camps till 1950 or beyond.

I also know that in Italy, aircraft would indiscriminately shoot at civilian houses and anyone walking, they would fly down low so even if they could see it was children, they did not care, they still opened fire. I personally know someone who was a child at the time, he was walking on a dirt road when an Allied Spitfire flew low, and shot at him, the bullets causing dust to rise up on each side.

It was total war, yes, but the way the Allies are depicted is quite one-sided, because they won so we have their version obviously, so in movies we're not going to see them deliberately shooting at children in the street.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2020, 09:08:38 AM »

Even if the official holocaust story is largely true, we *know* many of the eyewitness and survivor accounts are fraudulent. Many holocaust memoirs have been recalled after the authors admitted they made it all up, this is easy to verify.

Even those who 100% believe in the holocaust, that millions of jews were killed, have challenged certain key features of the official story (such as Zyklon B being used to kill jews). You could for example read some of what David Cole, a jew, has written and make up your own mind.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cole_(journalist)

Like I said, whatever is true, it's problematic that you can't examine or challenge the official narrative without going to jail or losing everything.
Norman Finkelstein, a jew who believes in the holocaust, has also been critical of how the holocaust has been exploited for political gain.

I don't have to prove anything, because it is all proved thousands of times by concrete evidence.  Your problem is that you rather believe the crap which is written by morons and imbeciles just to promote anti-Semitism. There is also history of the holocaust denialism, and first rumors about the subject, first books etc. comes from the muslim-world. What you just "findf out" from the internet, is written 50 years ago by ragheads, just make you hate jews even more. Of course allies torture nazis, they was so fucking jealous because gestapo seem to have all the fun in this game. 70 years ago americans were crushing nazi testicles, 2020 americans are sucking those same nazi balls, because internet say that it is right thing to do.. way to go, moron.. ;D