Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338183 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Who is gh15?
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2007, 07:46:30 PM »
Listen, it's like this.  The reason I think gh15 must be Nasser is because I have observed his EXACT same mindset in both Gary Strydom and Chris Cormier.  Mike Morris had alot of it as well.  I know all of these guys well.  gh15 is a pro, you better believe it.  And I'm not just talking about the drugs thing, that's actually secondary to a whole bunch of other shit; the shit that matters most.  Things such as:  1) Everybody's lying, 2) go hard or go home, and 3) fuck dying.  They all recognize the beast in each other.  To me, gh15 speaks from the perspective of one who's been to the top of the mountain.  If you ever make it to the top as an IFBB pro there probably isn't much you haven't experienced, nor are there many concepts you aren't going to be familiar with.  That's just a fact.  You will hear them speak of big things in small terms, or not at all.  Things like, 1) Travelling the world where you are asked to have photographs taken of you by hundreds of people at a time wherever you go, coming back home and not even mentioning it, 2) photo shoots and magazine covers being legitimately being viewed as a bitch or not worthy of mention, 3) having had numerous fitness girls you see only in magazines and on the web as sexual partners and speaking very little of it.  gh15 said that as an IFBB pro you are king wherever you go; it's the truth.  Yeah they all burn out sooner or later but only after they're done.       

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2007, 08:02:12 PM »
I just get this sense when I read the writing of both gh15 and Nasser...as I said they are both demonstrative of the same type of intelligence as well as the same type of experience profile as Jeff just pointed out.

I have read almost everything from both, and I just get this feeling - and I am rarely wrong on this type of thing, although I have been at times in the past.

Go through gh15's posts, post-by-post, and also the Nasser interviews and some of his former articles in FLEX magazine and you get a very good sense of both of their personalities, some things which are very difficult to hide no matter how hard one may try.  As I said, the little nuances really sell me on this idea that  gh15 = Nasser and I will show concrete examples as this thread continues once I review the archives of both.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2007, 08:11:12 PM »
Look, the simple fact that Nasser said in that last interview that he advises steroids for any depressed male tells you he doesn't give a fuck us knowing that gh15 is him.  At that point I was like "fuck it, this shit is blatant."  hahaha     

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2007, 08:38:23 PM »
McFarland, I think you are the actual gh15

I think you have been around enough pros and know them well enough to pull it off

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

I think you have been around enough pros and know them well enough to pull it off

Yeah he has been.  It also takes a certain type of intelligence to fake an entire account like that of gh15, and I think Jeff qualifies for that.  I actually don't think that gh15 = Jeff, but it is possible.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »

Ha, what if I woke up one day and realized that I HAD been gh15 this whole time.  Like Ed Norton's character did in Fight Club, realizing he was Tyler Durden.  Ha ha ha.  I think it's probably what happens though; maybe tomorrow will be the day?  :o

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2007, 08:47:05 PM »
from the nasser interview

I even liked watching the X-files

cased closed.

gh15 IS nasser

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2007, 10:08:35 PM »
gh15 also seems to have been jaded by fitness girls at some point since he talks about them as if every last one of them has mental or emotional problems.  Couldn't you picture some fitness floozy going for Craig Titus over Nasser?  Can you imagine how insulted someone of Nasser's intelligence would be to see an attractive woman going for Craig over himself despite how much better Nasser knows he is, both intellectually and as a person?  When I was 18 and 130 pounds I would see girls go for dumb fucks like Craig all the time over me.  It would gall me to see that because I had twice the IQ that these guys had and these girls were too stupid to realize that intelligence is a more important gene than the more salient physical ones.  Now those same guys who tormented me in high school have beer guts from years of alcoholism and they no longer have the one sole thing they had over me (physical fitness) and I am still twice as smart as they are.  ;D  Shit attracts flies, but it nevertheless can make someone jaded and bitter - that is exactly what it did to me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2007, 10:16:57 PM »
gh15 also seems to have been jaded by fitness girls at some point since he talks about them as if every last one of them has mental or emotional problems.  Couldn't you picture some fitness floozy going for Craig Titus over Nasser?  Can you imagine how insulted someone of Nasser's intelligence would be to see an attractive woman going for Craig over himself despite how much better Nasser knows he is, both intellectually and as a person?  When I was 18 and 130 pounds I would see girls go for dumb fucks like Craig all the time over me.  It would gall me to see that because I had twice the IQ that these guys had and these girls were too stupid to realize that intelligence is a more important gene than the more salient physical ones.  Now those same guys who tormented me in high school have beer guts from years of alcoholism and they no longer have the one sole thing they had over me (physical fitness) and I am still twice as smart as they are.  ;D  Shit attracts flies, but it nevertheless can make someone jaded and bitter - that is exactly what it did to me.

Interesting point.  And you know Craig disrespected the shit out of them likewise for going for him based solely on his looks alone, and for the fact that he would be highly likely to fuck them over. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »
I bet you guys really liked the movie "scream" and playing the board game "clue"

E
E

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2007, 11:09:13 PM »
I have a theory stating that if someone were to have a lazy eye, as Nasser does, that would keep him from ever fully focusing on you, that he would automatically need to reference your name ever so slightly incorrect when addressing you, for example, addressing Jeff as "MacFarland" rather than "McFarland".
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2007, 11:24:59 PM »
I have a theory stating that if someone were to have a lazy eye, as Nasser does, that would keep him from ever fully focusing on you, that he would automatically need to reference your name ever so slightly incorrect when addressing you, for example, addressing Jeff as "MacFarland" rather than "McFarland".

Could be, Matt.  Interesting observation. 

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2007, 04:23:08 AM »
This has to be the deepest thread I've ever read on this board.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2007, 04:59:57 AM »
I bet you guys really liked the movie "scream" and playing the board game "clue"

E

ha  :)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2007, 06:13:26 AM »
Threads like this used to pop up all the time, but not a lot lately.

The reason why I think gh15 = Nasser.  I know it sounds silly, but he uses certain words in similar contexts on threads on this board and in the Nasser interview series.  I know whoever gh15 is tries to hide his spelling while on here "chinease" and so on, but some things you just can't hide.  Little nuances in the way they both write...it's very slight, but apparent if you follow all of gh15's posts carefully as well as a lot of the information written by Nasser.

I don't agree with gh15 on everything, for example, the effectiveness of drug prohibition, but one thing is certain about both gh15 and Nasser = they are both very sharp.  Not a lot of pros or people in the industry exhibit the same type of intelligence that they both have, very sharp in their chosen field, but a little naive in areas where they are not experts at.  Both exhibited the same type of naivety when it came to recreational drug use and some other topics.

For example, I am highly opinionated but usually know when to not speak like an expert on a topic - for example, I will not talk to anyone about geology since I don't know anything about geology.  Both Nasser and gh15 are very opinionated and in terms of drugs and bodybuilding have a right to be, but generalize their expertise in areas they haven't really researched a lot.  gh15 = the truth when it comes to everything BB, but is not necessarily any more credible than the next guy when it comes to other topics.  Same goes to Nasser.

As I said, there are other intelligent pros, but what I'm saying is that gh15 and Nasser are both intelligent in the same type of way and come across similarly in writing.

TEAM NASSER

good observation!!

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2007, 07:17:42 AM »

BRILLIANT.

if you go back all the way back to gh15's (nassers) first posts, he almost exclusively only posted in the ryan/titus murder investigation thread, its actually the reason he joined in the first place. and from the outset he made his feelings of titus clear - a drug dealer, a drug abuser, a criminal, a murderer, and a really bad person. gh15 hates titus.

gh15 didn't come on getbig to establish himself as a steroid/bodybuilding guru, he came on here to tell everyone what an asshole titus is and how he should get the nevada gas chamber.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »

matt have you ever picked a girl with brains over a more physically gifted chick?

E
E

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
matt have you ever picked a girl with brains over a more physically gifted chick?

E

hahahahaha good point ;D
tank u jesus

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2007, 09:38:32 AM »
gh15 ain't Nasser. I've got foldin' money that says so.
a

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2007, 09:57:14 AM »

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »
gh15 ain't Nasser. I've got foldin' money that says so.

I try to never lose a "healthy" bit of speculation at all times.  If it's not him it's damn close anyway.  The alien stuff continues to surprise me, though.  The way he keeps on and on in that thread is quite the weird thing.    

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2007, 09:59:54 AM »
the only thing i know about GH15 is the following:

100% real bber and ofcourse (probably past) pro-circuit
100% real bb-related knowlegde (All included)

the two other things is this:

- he shares the SAME network of trustable bbing ppl as i do!! he mentioned Bill, Soprano and Ronny in the other thread recently as the ppl he trusted the most..
But when i ask Fromeurope he claims he knows NO PRO whatsoever..so...its a bit weird.. (maybe only GH15 understands who im talkingabout)

- he believes in Cropcircles...and thats a big NO-NO...

nonetheless, this guy make getbig popular and important, his BB-posts are GOLD like he points it out.
he is my nr1 daily bookmark. this guy is a GIFT for us competitive bbers who want to get far.

but allthough he gives out info, he NEVER gives out Complete truth, and i can understand why

Hi Nasser.   :)

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2007, 10:14:27 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2007, 10:19:06 AM »
Whoever gh15 is, the single person in the bodybuilding world that he hates the absolute most is.... Kelly Ryan. Find out who Kelly Ryan dumped & shit on, back in the late 90's, and you'll find out who gh is.   
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
But gh15 is very pro Israel and despised Arafat. Not quite sure how Nasser feels about Israel but just being from Egypt where anti-Semitism is so endemic and ingrained in the culture it's hard not to have a jaded view vis-a-vis Jews.

I think gh15 throws in a lot to mislead people and get them off track but this is one point that I don't think something like this would be used as a ruse. Still, the similarity to Nasser is striking. It could be that both being highly intelligent and are IFBB pros share many of the same views and traits.

I do think that when gh15 retires he will reveal himself and write a book and become somewhat legendary in the obscure subculture that is bodybuilding. But if he is a top ten pro and lves in Europe (Germany?) he certainly has narrowed it down a bit. I wonder if there has been any extensive interviews with Dennis James and his history so that we can make a comparison to our own gh15.