Author Topic: HOLLYWEIRD Revealed As A Cesspool of Kiddie-Diddlers - A CRISIS OF PEDOPHILIA  (Read 10313 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Elijah Wood Says Hollywood Has A Pedophilia Crisis On Its Hands
“I’ve been led down dark paths to realize that these things probably are still happening.”

05/23/2016
In an interview with The Sunday Times published on Sunday, Elijah Wood opened up about Hollywood’s problem with the sexual abuse of children.

The 35-year-old actor explained that Tinseltown has a history of abuse scandals that may still be happening. As a former child actor himself, he sympathizes.

While he was fortunate enough to have his mother protect him when he went to Hollywood as a kid, Wood admitted, “I’ve been led down dark paths to realize that these things probably are still happening.”

He also said there are “a lot of vipers in this industry” and that Hollywood has “darkness in the underbelly.”

“If you’re innocent, you have very little knowledge of the world and you want to succeed,” he said, “People with parasitic interests will see you as their prey. What upsets me about these situations is that the victims can’t speak as loudly as the people in power.”

Wood’s quotes come just after news of Woody Allen’s sexual abuse allegations resurfaced online earlier this month. The director’s son, Ronan Farrow, wrote a scathing op-ed about his father for The Hollywood Reporter, in which he condemned the media for failing to ask tougher questions and for overlooking the allegations.

Farrow expressed a similar sentiment to Wood’s, outlining the double standard media holds when covering individuals in positions of power, writing:

When The New York Times ultimately ran my sister’s story in 2014, it gave her 936 words online, embedded in an article with careful caveats.

Soon afterward, the Times gave her alleged attacker twice the space — and prime position in the print edition, with no caveats or surrounding context. It was a stark reminder of how differently our press treats vulnerable accusers and powerful men who stand accused.

Another former child star, Corey Feldman, also revealed in his 2013 memoir, Coreyography, that he had been sexually abused as a young actor in Hollywood, along with Corey Haim.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Wonder what he means, that he's been invited to Hollywood pedo parties or something as an adult? Probably hosted by Bryan singer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Saw this yesterday and I've been saying it for years. It's a sick culture and needs to be brought down.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
jew crazy

Fortress

• Getbig V
No surprise, really.

Upper-crust Hollywood is a closed society that loses any sense of limits.

There so much money and power that everything becomes absolutely available/tolerated. Drugs, sex, material extravagance, etc.

Hedonism without a thought towards morality and decency.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Anyone seen the film "North" with Elijah Wood? I remember seeing it a few years back and apart from the fact it was total shit, one thing that stood out was the rather creepy, pedophilic references the film had in it. Can't imagine what may have occurred behind the scenes.

Corey Feldman talking about Hollywood's dark secret -

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
Didn't Rob Reiner direct north? He's has always looked like a creepy pedo to me .

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Saw this yesterday and I've been saying it for years. It's a sick culture and needs to be brought down.
;)

jew crazy
Apparently goyim boys and girls are fair game. :-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Pretty much common knowledge.  Hollywood is a sick world full of vermin.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
Wonder what he means, that he's been invited to Hollywood pedo parties or something as an adult? Probably hosted by Bryan singer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just look at how many of todays Hollywood starlets have so many nudes as a teen.  These perv producers are fucking all of these Hollywood sloots in the ass.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
everyone is so trigger happy to point the finger at these Hollywood executives

.....the real blame should be put on these young boys for being so fucking hot

Fortress

• Getbig V
It's true. There's zero doubt chicks like Miley and Britney were pounded into oblivion when they were teeny boppers. And not only was their innocence taken, but so, too, their sanity.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
There's a whole conspiracy around Dan Schneider alone.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
There's a whole conspiracy around Dan Schneider alone.

He is the father of Jamie Lynn Spears' kid.  He porked Miley when she was quite young, as well as a barely pubescent Ariana Grande.

From Dennis Blundin on Head of the Class to getting more teen ass than a skating rink toilet seat. 

The only redeeming thing about him is that he didn't choose to be qu33r.

K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Don¨t think Dan Schneider is a Pedo.

He loves kids.

Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Don¨t think Dan Schneider is a Pedo.

He loves kids.

You can see the fear in the girls eyes. What a creepy fuck.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
That's a pretty faggoty indictment from Elija.  "I've been led down dark paths."  Wtf mystery drama is that?  If someone is fucking children just say who, point blank.  "I walked into the room and Jimmy Smits was humping a kid in a mouseketeer hat."  There.  Done.

I mean the kid had a mouseketeer hat on.  Not Jimmy Smits.  That'd be really dark.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
That must've been a huge musketeer-hat if a grown man could hump someone inside it.

Was the room shaped like a musketeer-hat or was it just a huge hat?
Q

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
This is what I would do with all these pedophiles, on the spot:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This is what I would do with all these pedophiles, on the spot:

Where is that from Slap?
Q

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Where is that from Slap?

Sam Kinison: Final Punchline

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Hollywood is protected not unlike the Vatican. This Wood guy just went to the top of most peoples dead pools.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Hollywood is protected not unlike the Vatican. This Wood guy just went to the top of most peoples dead pools.

no more playing Frodo for fella i assume then? :D

Q