Author Topic: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims  (Read 7658 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 04:18:16 PM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one laughing at your latest illogical post, you keep telling me my opinion doesn't matter because I'm not an American, and I'll keep bringing the facts.  I'll leave you to it from here, okay?

The problem is you haven't brought any facts. I'm waiting for the US Senate Inquiry that you said you would post. That will be something concrete I can read and either agree or disagree with.

By the way, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wonders why and Australian cares so much about US Politics. You even tried to deflect attention away from me asking if you were a US citizen by telling me to search for that information myself, even though you asked another poster what his nationality was.  ::)

Notice how you didn't refute any of my points? Two of which you could have easily answered, specifically my comments regarding you starting threads calling people out and the fact that you didn't post the US Senate Inquiry in your original post and you haven't since you agreed to post it.

Nice job otherwise though.  ::)

By the way who are you voting for in our next Presidential election? Oh, that's right you can't. Sorry.

If you have a working link to any of these sources that supports your claim that the US did not sell chemical weapons to the Hussein regime, I will be interested to look at them.

I'm waiting on the US Senate Inquiry but apparently I'm lazy for wanting him to post it.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »
The problem is you haven't brought any facts.

Actually, you haven't.  You haven't given me one single post, with one single fact arguing either for - or against - the political cases I make.

Am I to take it you have no opinion other than you don't think mine counts?

Do you even know what you're arguing?

Have you Googled Jake Kovco yet?  Why did you falsify that no Australians have died in Iraq yet?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 04:28:41 PM »
I see ribonucleic admitting not being well-articulated.

But where does he admit to deliberately put out inaccuracies?

-Hedge

Here you go, Hedge:

You seem to have conveniently forgot (or perhaps are too ignorant to have learned in the first place) that the Kurds were gassed with chemical weapons we sold Saddam Hussein back when he was our pal. See Rumsfeld shaking hands with him?

Seems to me a simpler way of defending the Kurds would have been not to sell Saddam Hussein the chemical weapons he used to kill them. Hmm?

As I have proven, using facts from three different renowned organisations, this is not the case.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 04:31:32 PM »
As I have proven, using facts from three different renowned organisations, this is not the case.

Undocumented attributions of opinion to outside sources = Proven

Hope this helps.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »
Actually, you haven't.  You haven't given me one single post, with one single fact arguing either for - or against - the political cases I make.

Am I to take it you have no opinion other than you don't think mine counts?

Do you even know what you're arguing?

Have you Googled Jake Kovco yet?  Why did you falsify that no Australians have died in Iraq yet?

The website I used for statistics reported there were no fatalities for Australian Soldiers, I was wrong for not researching further. There are two dead Australian soldiers, both killed in "non-hostile" accidents, meaning they weren't killed while fighting or by the enemy. That doesn't make it any less tragic but it's still two soldiers compared to 3,100. Not even remotely the same.

If you read my post you would know I'm saving my opinion for after I read the US Senate Inquiry, did you just skip over that part? How can I comment on what you've asserted if I don't read the source material?

You still haven't commented on any of my points.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 04:34:06 PM »
Have you Googled Jake Kovco yet?

First Australian soldier killed in Iraq, eh?

Is his family upset that the Australian government sent him to his death in order to secure American access to Iraqi oil reserves?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

Is his family upset that the Australian government sent him to his death in order to secure American access to Iraqi oil reserves?

Your sneering over a dead man's family confirms you as heartless and less than pathetic.  Regardless of what you think of this war, it is entirely inapprpriate to comment on a dead soldier's family.  You are scum.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
The website I used for statistics reported there were no fatalities for Australian Soldiers, I was wrong for not researching further.

Do you research anything, or just ask me to do so on your behalf?
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 04:43:41 PM »
Do you research anything, or just ask me to do so on your behalf?

This is the single most dishonest post I've seen today. Congratulations. WOW.

Is it really too much to expect you to post links to the materials you say you have read to form your opinion? How is it you form your opinion on something you've read yet won't post a link so anyone else can read it?

You've illustrated perfectly my point about dishonest posts. At least I can admit when I made a mistake even though two soldiers killed in accidents and not in fighting isn't really a mistake, I still should have mentioned them.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
Is it really too much to expect you to post links to the materials you say you have read to form your opinion?

Apparently.  ::)

Wasn't his excuse yesterday that he needed to finish work and go home?  :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 04:48:17 PM »
Apparently.  ::)

Wasn't his excuse yesterday that he needed to finish work and go home?  :)

Yes, but he's changed his position. Apparently now anyone that hasn't found the information themselves is lazy.  ::)

Going on the offensive is an excellent strategy the problem is sometimes it doesn't work.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 04:50:32 PM »
Its an Ad hominem attack.
The favorite of all that are losing arguments and is perhaps the most annoying.

Many examples of this attack are used on this board and in the end it will turn into name calling because arguing against facts is impossible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Absolutely true.  Happens all the time.  You summed it up pretty nicely. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
This is the single most dishonest post I've seen today. Congratulations. WOW.

Is it really too much to expect you to post links to the materials you say you have read to form your opinion? How is it you form your opinion on something you've read yet won't post a link so anyone else can read it?

You've illustrated perfectly my point about dishonest posts. At least I can admit when I made a mistake even though two soldiers killed in accidents and not in fighting isn't really a mistake, I still should have mentioned them.

Seriously, I do appreciate you admitting when you have made an error - it puts you above many of the people here who won't, regardless of the information presented to them.

I don't see where I've made one, however.  I told you I'd help you out with that US Senate Inquiry and I will, I didn't say I would do it overnight though.  Please be patient with me, it's hard enough responding to everything presented to me here.

In the mean time:

http://www.google.com

See if you can beat me to it.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
Apparently now anyone that hasn't found the information themselves is lazy.  ::)

BRUCE's next thread: "ieffinhatecardio Admits Deliberate Laziness"  :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »

This is all we need to know about you.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »

LOL

Hey BRUCE, you have to admit that's pretty funny.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »
LOL

Hey BRUCE, you have to admit that's pretty funny.

Humour is about all that he remains to have any credibility in.  Carry on.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
Absolutely true.  Happens all the time.  You summed it up pretty nicely. 

::)

Apparently reading and comprehension is a lost art. I hate to break up the party but I'd actually have to disagree with BRUCE in order for that to be true, tragically I didn't.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 05:04:52 PM »

Apparently reading and comprehension is a lost art. I hate to break up the party but I'd actually have to disagree with BRUCE in order for that to be true, tragically I didn't.

Yes, that's right, you don't actually have an opinion do you? 

Well, other than attacking me for not being a US Citizen.
Thread Killer

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 05:06:04 PM »
bruce, we need more people in america who like you.  We have enough people who are blind to everything but our faults, and our supposed fault.
Valhalla awaits.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 05:10:36 PM »
bruce, we need more people in america who like you.  We have enough people who are blind to everything but our faults, and our supposed fault.

Thanks, Cav - I really appreciate it.  You'll notice I upset a lot of people here with my defence of the US, using the facts, of course.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 05:12:36 PM »
Yes, that's right, you don't actually have an opinion do you? 

Well, other than attacking me for not being a US Citizen.

As soon as I read your link I'll have an opinion on your original point and then we can debate. I might even agree with your point, but I won't know until you provide us with the information you used to form your opinion. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:47 PM »
As soon as I read your link I'll have an opinion on your original point and then we can debate. I might even agree with your point, but I won't know until you provide us with the information you used to form your opinion. 

Okay, but I think you can try and at least do a little of your own research.  Even if I do agree I promised to source this document for you and present it.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 06:01:05 PM »

You're right.  Your reading and comprehension sucks.  I agreed with joker's statement that people on this board who cannot debate the facts resort to ad hominem.  You're a prime example.  And yes this post is ad hominem. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2007, 06:08:34 PM »
You're right.  Your reading and comprehension sucks.  I agreed with joker's statement that people on this board who cannot debate the facts resort to ad hominem.  You're a prime example.  And yes this post is ad hominem. 

I think using one's citizenship as reason for exclusion from a debate is ridiculous.  I'm sure you agree with me, BB, as it seems to be our side of the debate that resorts to facts, rather than distractions.
Thread Killer