Author Topic: RIP JUNIOR SEAU---NFL FOOTBALL  (Read 15945 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: RIP JUNIOR SEAU---NFL FOOTBALL
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2012, 12:24:19 PM »
How do you shoot yourself in the chest?  That is a real odd way to commit suicide.  I know people think he wanted to preserve his brain.  But how do you shoot yourself in the chest?
No. He wanted his family to be able to have an open casket most likely. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2012, 12:45:29 PM »
Are you sure this is concussion related?

We'll never know the answer to that. Guys who play that sport and position are half crazy to begin with. They're just wired differently. Depression can strike anyone. Its fair to say that even if he didn't play football, his life may have ended the same way. As it does with thousands in America each year who don't play sports. This guy did play football since he was a kid, which means to me he most likely had dozens of concussions along the way. And he for sure played through many of them. Concussions cause brain damage. I hope the NFL's lawyers aren't able to hide the results of his brain(if indeed he did leave it for research). It would be very interesting to see the results of the amount of damage done to his brain. But in the end, there are just too many factors to consider when someone takes their own life. Concussions are just one factor.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2012, 06:32:40 PM »
   RIP