Author Topic: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)  (Read 51654 times)

Panther

• Getbig II
Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »
I have been following the getbig forum since 2005 and have seen many come and go thanks to you fucks. Because of all you on here, Squadfatter, columbusdude, MattC, HowieW, Johnny Falcon to name a few, words like 'epic', 'meltdown', 'brutal', 'discuss' have entered my vocabulary on a daily basis, and i hate to admit it but the brutal bashing of DA/Vince Goodrum/Guido's of the world (fake chest guy)/ cutler aka (fridge) although harsh make me laugh and you guys are like celebrities to me.

I saw Luke Wood in Australia late 2007 and witness the 'all drugs' bashing you guys gave him when he lost a ton of weight. I just saw on another forum him posting pics of himself at 104kg (220lbs?) and pics from last week at 125kg (265lbs?), all this muscle gained in 3 months.

Discuss...

Panther

• Getbig II
Re: Luke Wood Gains 50lbs in 3 Months (pics)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:54:32 PM »
March 08

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
I'm starting to think these fellas may be experimenting with steroids and such.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »
All drugs.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 08:57:30 PM »
:o No Way!!

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »
more in March 08

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »

Not sure here, seems like he's trying no xplode

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
All Growth hormones.

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »
All Growth hormones.

He says he is training with milos again... Can you confirm this milos??

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »
Why does he take so much pics of himself, we all know as soon as he gets on stage he place like joeloco, 10th out of 5

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 09:04:07 PM »
He says he is training with milos again... Can you confirm this milos??
Hi JoeLoco's newest gimmick. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 09:05:56 PM »
All drugs.  Looks like he went off cycle and decided training was useless or too hard without help.  This is why I can appreciate bodybuilders like Bob Chic who still maintain a decent physique off cycle.  These few are the true warriors.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »
All drugs.  Looks like he went off cycle and decided training was useless or too hard without help.  This is why I can appreciate bodybuilders like Bob Chic who still maintain a decent physique off cycle.  These few are the true warriors.
off cycle ::)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »

AVBG

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »
Luke's a good guy. Here's a link to the thread for more pix at Milos' site.
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=10450.45

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »
there is no off cycle in topo amatuer and professional bodybuilding,,you think that thide fella sitting at 5'10? 220lb is clean? maybe for 20 days ,,but in general he needs something to be able to function,,he is so deep into hormones like an addict to cocaine,,we can not be long time with out hormones ,,it is not possible mentally and physically ,,his nuts dont producte no testosterone no more and it doesnt matter how much hcg he takes he needs good year off to be able to get back into fuckin mode off hormones,,so in order to save this bullshit professional and amatuer dont go off hormones,,in addition mentally he cant go under 220lb since for him being seen in the street at 190lb = severe mental problems ,, very few are like kevin and dont care ..usually they dont care only when they ending their career

do you understna what it means if a bodybuilder at 280lb suddenly show up at 180lb? it gives a stamp of approval to the word all drugs and that can not be allowed even if you are forth fifth and sixth tier bodybuilder ,,thats why always on something is a must in bodybuilding wether it is clomids ,,growth,,insulin,,aas,,clenbuterol,,ephedrine,,there is always something in the blood at this level
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 09:20:11 PM »
his hair isnt lookin so hot

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 09:20:56 PM »
there is no off cycle in topo amatuer and professional bodybuilding,,you think that thide fella sitting at 5'10? 220lb is clean? maybe for 20 days ,,but in general he needs something to be able to function,,he is so deep into hormones like an addict to cocaine,,we can not be long time with out hormones ,,it is not possible mentally and physically ,,his nuts dont producte no testosterone no more and it doesnt matter how much hcg he takes he needs good year off to be able to get back into fuckin mode off hormones,,so in order to save this bullshit professional and amatuer dont go off hormones,,in addition mentally he cant go under 220lb since for him being seen in the street at 190lb = severe mental problems ,, very few are like kevin and dont care ..usually they dont care only when they ending their career

do you understna what it means if a bodybuilder at 280lb suddenly show up at 180lb? it gives a stamp of approval to the word all drugs and that can not be allowed even if you are forth fifth and sixth tier bodybuilder ,,thats why always on something is a must in bodybuilding wether it is clomids ,,growth,,insulin,,aas,,clenbuterol,,ephedrine,,there is always something in the blood at this level
There are plenty of guys that can hold 5'10" at 220 clean. Not talking single digit b/f but 12 to 15% easy for a seasoned weightlifter with dedication.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »
Why do people make a big deal about a guy gaining 50 lbs in 3 months when just 6 months ago he lost 50 lbs in 3 months?
BigNationRadio.com

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »
Looks good here. Any idea what show this was? NY Pro??

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 09:23:16 PM »

If he's actually 50lbs lighter in the first pic and not "cleaning out his system" how do you explain the massive loss?  ofcourse Hide won't sit at 220lbs lean at 5'10 but luke is over 6ft so 220lbs with a bf around 15% isn't unheard of naturally.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »
im not talking about 6 feet 220lb 15% ,,everytime i talk bodybuilding it is 10% with water bloat or single digit ,,15-20% 220 naturally  or clean at 6 feet is ofcourse possible ,,

most of us dont ever go over 13% even if you think we are ..its only water weight ,,i rarely met professionals in my life that went above 13% ,,its all water that makes you think we are 15-20%
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »
Looks good here. Any idea what show this was? NY Pro??

2005 NY Pro.  More info:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/nypro2005updates.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »
If he's actually 50lbs lighter in the first pic and not "cleaning out his system" how do you explain the massive loss?  ofcourse Hide won't sit at 220lbs lean at 5'10 but luke is over 6ft so 220lbs with a bf around 15% isn't unheard of naturally.

I was actually 220lbs in November at 5'11. I was only 6% here. I was running, boxing alot and hardly doing any weight training. It was the fitness and healthiest i have ever felt. But i still have some unfinished business so im coming back. Now at 275lbs i feel great still! All drugs ha??? LOL!! i wish it was that easy!!! ::)

I will retire from bodybuilding one day when i please! Bodybuilding will not retire me!! ;)

Panther

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »
im not talking about 6 feet 220lb 15% ,,everytime i talk bodybuilding it is 10% with water bloat or single digit ,,15-20% 220 naturally  or clean at 6 feet is ofcourse possible ,,

most of us dont ever go over 13% even if you think we are ..its only water weight ,,i rarely met professionals in my life that went above 13% ,,its all water that makes you think we are 15-20%

I think Cutler is a good example of this? He always seems to be in single digits, but holds alot of water in the offseason.