Author Topic: Mark Erpelding -7wks from USA's  (Read 14077 times)

denvmuscle

• Getbig III
  • Ronny Rockel ROCKS!
Re: Mark Erpelding -7wks from USA's
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2006, 02:58:40 AM »
Mark you still around?  You looked great at the USAs.

Mike

stlfitness

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2006, 03:52:55 AM »
Hey guys thanks.  These pics aren't very good but they are from last year.  I didn't do very well.  I got 8th.  I had to squeeze down to 198, losing about 20 lbs of muscle.  I knew Mike would win heavies so I thought I would come in as a light-heavy.  My conditioning was perfect the night before but I had to lose 7 lbs the minute I got to vegas.  So I sat outside in the heat and lost everything.  Well the minute I started putting fluid in the next day to fill back up, I held all that water and lost all my cuts.  It was so disappointing.  I worked so hard for that show and to lose it all in a few hours.  I could see my conditioning disappearing an hour before the show and at that point there was nothing I could do.

Anyway thats for all the great feed back.  This year will be much different.  I will compete at my natural weight in the heavies.  I should come in about 125.  And as to my chest I have been working very hard to bring it up.  It has improved alot.  I will post some pics soon.

Mark

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2006, 06:25:26 AM »
Hey guys thanks.  These pics aren't very good but they are from last year.  I didn't do very well.  I got 8th.  I had to squeeze down to 198, losing about 20 lbs of muscle.  I knew Mike would win heavies so I thought I would come in as a light-heavy.  My conditioning was perfect the night before but I had to lose 7 lbs the minute I got to vegas.  So I sat outside in the heat and lost everything.  Well the minute I started putting fluid in the next day to fill back up, I held all that water and lost all my cuts.  It was so disappointing.  I worked so hard for that show and to lose it all in a few hours.  I could see my conditioning disappearing an hour before the show and at that point there was nothing I could do.

Anyway thats for all the great feed back.  This year will be much different.  I will compete at my natural weight in the heavies.  I should come in about 125.  And as to my chest I have been working very hard to bring it up.  It has improved alot.  I will post some pics soon.

Mark

Great stuff, Mark. Keep it up!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »
Stacked! 
I want those arms.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:08 AM »
I have seen him at a few local gyms in the St. Louis area. Erpelding is juiced out of his mind.  However, his chest is lacking BIG TIME. It is totally unproportioned to the rest of his body. Ive seen teenagers with bigger chests than Erpelding.
i'm from St. Louis and Mark used to train at my gym and i'll say that Mark has more potential than anyone i've ever seen, you have to see this guy in person to appreciate how big he is especially in the arms and legs, he has the biggest arms i've ever seen on anyone, Mark knows full well about his chest but to say that there are teenagers with better chest is just plain fuccking stupid and he's no more "juiced" than any competitor is.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2006, 12:34:45 PM »
He sure seems proud of them undies.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo