Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268196 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #425 on: August 08, 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
What's to pick apart--the stats and facts you posted are stats and facts--there's nothing to pick apart. I cant argue FACTS.
U wanna make me believe the straight world doesnt have similar problems? Come on--their world is almost as fucked up as ours.
Ours-your's and mine babe.
However--your fucked up opinion I've already spoken about.

A few months ago when we talked on that other thread about trannies I thought you were born gay so I was willing to cut you some slack.

Not anymore. After seeing your responses in this thread I'm convinced you were born straight but very weak-minded. And you were born into a society that worships and promotes such garbage so you succumbed to it.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
What's to pick apart--the stats and facts you posted are stats and facts--there's nothing to pick apart. I cant argue FACTS.
U wanna make me believe the straight world doesnt have similar problems? Come on--their world is almost as fucked up as ours.
Ours-your's and mine babe.
However--your fucked up opinion I've already spoken about.

You want to hear something ironic about all this stuff between Toy Poodle and me that I just remembered?

My mother has been calling me a racist, misogyistic and homophobic all my adult life lol

This one guy on the net who does not know me outside of getbig thinks I carry the rainbow flag as some sort of straight white night, while the woman who gave birth to me thinks I am Seth from American History X

Both could not be more wrong.

Here is the thing. While I like most people for themselves and how they treat me/others, I despise the rest from all backgrounds, sexual creeds, races, religions etc who fit some sort of negative stereotype of their group

Chris Rock says it best for example

"

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #427 on: August 08, 2017, 07:31:23 PM »
A few months ago when we talked on that other thread about trannies I thought you were born gay so I was willing to cut you some slack.

Not anymore. After seeing your responses in this thread I'm convinced you were born straight but very weak-minded. And you were born into a society that worships and promotes such garbage so you succumbed to it.

Oh do tell ...do tell...
So--you think society MADE me start eating guys asses?
That's quite a stretch.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there are very few confirmed straight guys that would let another man sit on his face and push his hole in that guy's mouth.
{There ya go Poodle baby--U can jerk all over that thought of me eating another guy's ass}

Here is the thing. While I like most people for themselves and how they treat me/others, I despise the rest from all backgrounds, sexual creeds, races, religions etc who fit some sort of negative stereotype of their group

Say no more.
You are officially one straight guy here that can do no wrong on this site.
"While I like most people for themselves and how they treat me/others"
You're a good dood.
Plain and simple.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2017, 07:34:47 PM »
you guys aren't even on the same wavelength.

i'm talking about the gay agenda. 

you're pretending it doesn't exist.

nelson you're talking about treating individuals asindividuals.  fine by me.  but that's not what we're debating.

both of you are lost.  ranger's lost because society caters to his derangement.  nelson's lost because he truly believes indiscrimination is the highest virtue.

call me when either of you wake up.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #429 on: August 08, 2017, 07:39:57 PM »
you guys aren't even on the same wavelength.

i'm talking about the gay agenda.  

you're pretending it doesn't exist.

nelson you're talking about treating individuals asindividuals.  fine by me.  but that's not what we're debating.

both of you are lost. &guy's lost because society caters to his derangement.  nelson's lost because he truly believes indiscrimination is the highest virtue.

call me when either of you wake up.

Actually you are wrong here, this thread is not called whine about the gay agenda it is called Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA

You should start a thread about the gay agenda and have a debate.

Not picking on you just pointing out that you have been melting down about a thread that was for asking a gay guy questions within reason which in all fairness he answered his opinion and did not once spout off about having an agenda
"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #430 on: August 08, 2017, 07:40:49 PM »
Actually you are wrong here, this thread is not called whine about the gay agenda it is called Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA

You should start a thread about the gay agenda.

Not picking on you just pointing out that you have been melting down about a thread that was for asking a gay guy questions within reason which in all fairness he answered his opinion and did not once spout off about having an agenda

He's defining himself by being gay, that is the whole point of the AMA, and as such, he's contributing wholeheartedly to the gay agenda.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #431 on: August 08, 2017, 08:08:53 PM »
He's defining himself by being gay, that is the whole point of the AMA, and as such, he's contributing wholeheartedly to the gay agenda.
Ummm..no.
My sexuality does NOT define all of who I am.
There's more to me.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #432 on: August 08, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »
Ummm..no.
There's more to me.

and yet you give yourself away by posting this thread focusing EXACTLY and ONLY on your sexuality.

again, i don't have a problem with you as an individual.  my problem is with your acts that contribute to the homosexual agenda.  some of them, like this thread, maybe you don't even realize are contributions.

i said once before the best thing you can do is gather all your homo friends and 100's of lovers and start a movement against the encroaching lgbtq+ agenda.   you guys already have everything you wanted at the start.  now it's gotten repulsive and offensive.  you need to stop it before it coalesces into something bigger and bigger and bigger and there's real public backlash against you and your kind.

the best way to do that is from the inside.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #433 on: August 08, 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
Ummm..no.
There's more to me.

Not hardly as you pretty much define yourself by pretending to be a penis-centric bottom feeder.

The poodle has you pegged except for the part about you being homosexual.  You're probably a cross dressing, overweight, pathetic imitation of life, fapster.  Go put your sock puppet on and tell it that it's time to wrestle the boa.

With the other hand just continue to type your drivel.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2017, 09:20:43 PM »
and yet you give yourself away by posting this thread focusing EXACTLY and ONLY on your sexuality.
Yes. This was a single thread amongst thousands on threads pertaining to one specific topic.
That's how threads on message boards work babe. The OP picks a topic and that's supposed to set the tone for the rest of the thread/topic.
We haven't gotten off topic yet. Even your ridiculous input..as fucking insane and telling about you {closet case that's inches away from killing the next guy he sleeps with} as it is-is still within the boundaries of the original topic: Ask a gay guy a real question you've had in your head but didn't wanna ask for WHATEVER reason.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2017, 09:23:22 PM »
Not hardly as you pretty much define yourself by pretending to be a penis-centric bottom feeder.

I'll ask you the same question I asked the other idiots...why would I pretend to be gay?
What's the point?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #436 on: August 08, 2017, 09:39:16 PM »
Enough with the mutual jerking off. Can you please answer my question as to the total number of loads you have taken anally (raw).

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #437 on: August 08, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »
Come on man...grow the fuck up.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #438 on: August 08, 2017, 10:01:14 PM »
Yes. This was a single thread amongst thousands on threads pertaining to one specific topic.
That's how threads on message boards work babe. The OP picks a topic and that's supposed to set the tone for the rest of the thread/topic.
We haven't gotten off topic yet. Even your ridiculous input..as fucking insane and telling about you {closet case that's inches away from killing the next guy he sleeps with} as it is-is still within the boundaries of the original topic: Ask a gay guy a real question you've had in your head but didn't wanna ask for WHATEVER reason.

This is embarrassing. You're embarrassing. You are an embarrassment. Both to society as a whole, for allowing your perversion to spread, and to yourself, for coming across so fucking absolutely ignorantly stupid and lacking even an iota of self-awareness.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #439 on: August 08, 2017, 10:05:26 PM »
I'll ask you the same question I asked the other idiots...why would I pretend to be gay?
What's the point?

You're not pretending but you're forcing it. If you hadn't been born into this disgraceful age you would have never gone so far off the deep end to start taking penis up the ass.

You're weak-minded and perverted, you weren't born gay, you said so yourself, you liked girls first. And it's the "thrill" of acting gay that appeals to you, again in your own words, which just means any sort of sexual deviance would have been "your thing", only that gayness was the most accepted one in this day and age.

You are a product entirely of the gay agenda, and prove exactly why I am so adamantly against it. Many, many more people think the way I do, they're just afraid to speak. See what happened to the Google engineer as an example

You are continuing to the downfall of the west and that, above all, is why you are so despicable.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #440 on: August 08, 2017, 10:06:47 PM »

The poodle has you pegged except for the part about you being homosexual.  You're probably a cross dressing, overweight, pathetic imitation of life, fapster.  Go put your sock puppet on and tell it that it's time to wrestle the boa.

With the other hand just continue to type your drivel.

He's probably saving up for tranny surgery as we speak, in an attempt to trick straight guys into sleeping with him   :-\

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #441 on: August 08, 2017, 10:13:48 PM »
You're not pretending but you're forcing it
Babe..
I'm forcing it?
Me??
No--
I "came out" as a gay guy here for all to see.
You on the other hand have yet to.

You really are a poor excuse for a straight man.
Look at all you've done on this thread...forget the other threads where you bash gays...
You're looking pretty bad here.
I just look gay.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #442 on: August 08, 2017, 10:17:56 PM »

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #443 on: August 08, 2017, 10:19:24 PM »
Babe..
I'm forcing it?
Me??
No--
I "came out" as a gay guy here for all to see.
You on the other hand have yet to.

You really are a poor excuse for a straight man.
Look at all you've done on this thread...forget the other threads where you bash gays...
You're looking pretty bad here.
I just look gay.

Yup you're forcing it. You weren't born gay, the thrill of degeneracy appealed to you, and because you WERE born with a weak minds and into a pathetic, coddling society, you started doing all the gay things that now define you as a man.

You're not unique, you're nothing special. You're a cog in the lgbtq agenda, and it's disgraceful.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #444 on: August 08, 2017, 10:20:52 PM »

That's the gay propaganda I'm talking about. Being gay ABSOLUTELY makes you a lesser person. It's an objective fact.

And yet our media and schools and governments are infiltrated with this type of fucking rubbish.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #445 on: August 08, 2017, 10:22:09 PM »
Yup you're forcing it. You weren't born gay//

Who the fuck do u think u are that you can say such things and deem them as facts?
Come on---
You sound like a fucking crazy person.
You do not know me .
How can u say who I was born liking?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #446 on: August 08, 2017, 10:25:54 PM »
Who the fuck do u think u are that you can say such things and deem them as facts?
Come on---
You sound like a fucking crazy person.
You do not know me .
How can u say who I was born liking?

You said it yourself dumbass.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #447 on: August 08, 2017, 10:28:49 PM »
Ya know--just yesterday I said I was done with you..
I have no idea why I responded to you today.

Your annoying.
Like a child...fucking annoying.
You belong on Reddit.
I cant believe I'm gonna say this but its a real question for you:
Do you even lift ?

What affinity do yo have to getbig.com?
What got u to THIS site?
How did you arrive here?

For me--
I found my way over here because of a quest for info on a Halo cycle I was thinking about.
Back then--there was alot more drug talk here.
That hasnt been the case in a long time..
Now its just weirdos like you.

So--spill it Poophole---why are you here?
Stats?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #448 on: August 08, 2017, 10:41:10 PM »
I'm like a child because I'm posing probing questions that you're absolutely struggling to not even answer, but to *find* answers to?

I'm poking holes in your entire self-identity, because that self-identify is based on a poisonous lie spread by the degenerates of society from before your time. I don't blame you for that, but I do put the fault on you for falling for the blatant propoganda.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #449 on: August 08, 2017, 10:42:52 PM »
Go back and read what I said babe.
Yeah--I liked girls growing up...That's how I started my life.
I soon realized I liked guys too.
Then I realized I like guys more.
For whatever reason you grabbed hold of that statement and your dick got hard.
Okay....weird..but okaaaaay

But answer my question---how did yo arrive at getbig.com?