Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268169 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #550 on: August 11, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »
Yes, especially when such "morality" is based on prejudices coming from a desert whose people knew little to nothing about the world around them.

Who gives a fuck where truth comes from so long as it is the truth?  There is a great deal wisdom in the words of the Nazarene and only an assholiest atheist would ignore the truth of that.  Me?  I'm an Atheist.   So fuck off and smoke a homohamedian wang or whatever it is you do in between visit with your PO and banging out ridiculous suppositions such as the one I quoted above.

Shit some of my fellow atheists are fucking retard cumguzzlers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: August 11, 2017, 12:58:12 PM »
What is your opinion of our first gay President - Barry Obama ?  

My opinion is that Obama's sexual orientation is of no interest because it wasn't and isn't relevant. Why are you still fixated on it? He is no longer President. Now we have a misogynistic blowhard lying clown in the Presidency. Now this is relevant!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #552 on: August 11, 2017, 01:36:00 PM »
My opinion is that Obama's sexual orientation is of no interest because it wasn't and isn't relevant. Why are you still fixated on it? He is no longer President. Now we have a misogynistic blowhard lying clown in the Presidency. Now this is relevant!

The thread asked to ask any thing

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #553 on: August 11, 2017, 01:40:48 PM »
The very roots of bodybuilding have been discussed a few times in the recent past and they are found in a homosexual ideal of male beauty (ancient Greece). While heterosexual men can like the male figure and look at male bodybuilders it will always undermine and contradict a homophobe's stance because in a strict sense while he hates homosexuality he himself indulges either passively or actively in an activity full of homoerotic connotations. Not the first time, not the last time either, homophobes in bodybuilding are always reminded of their contradictions in the very matter by people inside and outside the bodybuilding sphere.

No one is saying just because you do or watch bodybuilding you are homosexual; what is being stated is the more than obvious nature of the activity is not in strict line with male heterosexual desire and this contradicts not the peaceful heterosexual man but the homophobe.

"Dicks and buttholes". Don't some users talk about women's asses and boobs here and open threads about them too? There is no difference except the object of desire.

Not everybody in the forum holds your views. Yes, some do, just not all of them and, many of those who don't hold your views are heterosexual.

Homophobia in simple modern terms means hatred, aversion or prejudice against homosexuality. Saying LGB people deserve being mistreated, suffer or feel less than other is homophobic and comes from a very disturbed mind. No one who states such thing can claim to be of a higher moral standard. One of the first premises for morality is treating others with respect and as an equal.

I don't think anybody attempts to change your views, however, when you speak hate it is expecetd that people will counter your views if you voice them.

You're being completely disingenuous when you claim there's no difference between homo acts and regular sex between a man and woman.

Gay agenda has taken away your ability to critically think.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #554 on: August 11, 2017, 03:22:36 PM »
why do you care so much about homos

because the gay agenda has encroached on my land

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #555 on: August 11, 2017, 03:41:32 PM »
because the gay agenda has encroached on my land

Oh yeah?
Is that only reason?
That's funny.
You care more about this gay agenda than most gays do. ;D
Says something about you babe...
And stop with that nonsense about me thinking cause u dislike gays that THAT'S the reason I think you're gay.
There are a few guys that posted that are equally grossed out by homosexual acts. None of whom expressed nearly as much concern as you. I don't think their gay--I just think they're skeeved at the thought of two guys fucking. Makes sense to me.
You took it to a whole other level.
This is eating away at your inner being--and for what reason?
Come clean--I did.
I'm a gay man.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #556 on: August 11, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »
Oh yeah?
Is that only reason?
That's funny.
You care more about this gay agenda than most gays do. ;D
Says something about you babe...
And stop with that nonsense about me thinking cause u dislike gays that THAT'S the reason I think you're gay.
There are a few guys that posted that are equally grossed out by homosexual acts. None of whom expressed nearly as much concern as you. I don't think their gay--I just think they're skeeved at the thought of two guys fucking. Makes sense to me.
You took it to a whole other level.
This is eating away at your inner being--and for what reason?
Come clean--I did.
I'm a gay man.

because most gays are blinded by groupthink and are generally weak-minded, weak-willed, so fail to see the repercussions the agenda has on greater society.

(in fact I think they gloat in the degeneracy and want to bring down morals and standards to mean absolutely nothing)

it's like anarchy but of the cultural sphere

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #557 on: August 11, 2017, 03:58:53 PM »
for example, ranger, you make a perfect specimen of the poison inherent in the agenda.

have you denounced the promotion of the 8 year old child abuse victim drag-queen?  nope.

have you denounced the homosexual man kissing his adopted, prepubescent "son" on the lips in the middle of gay pride?  nope. 

have you even stepped back and thought, "you know, the gay agenda is doing more harm than good, we already have equal opportunity, why are we flouting our degeneracy into everybdy's faces?"

....nope.

fail, fail, and fail, over and over again, and that gives credence to my point of you possessing a very weak mind.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #558 on: August 12, 2017, 12:34:44 AM »
You're being completely disingenuous when you claim there's no difference between homo acts and regular sex between a man and woman.

Gay agenda has taken away your ability to critically think.

Apart from different genitalia in interaction I don't see why you need to create a scale of relevance in this respect. Please, do not come up with the fallacy homosexuality is unnatural because for anybody minimally informed homosexuality is natural. I don't hink I need to bring up the meaning of "natural", do I?

The "gay agenda" is simply a joke at this level. Please, bring some evidence of a "gay agenda" and how that TERRIBLE agenda is making the world collapse. Remember, unlike religion, homosexuality is not an ideology. There are no "sacred" books, rituals or rules to follow.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #559 on: August 12, 2017, 12:47:08 AM »

The "gay agenda" is simply a joke at this level. Please, bring some evidence of a "gay agenda" and how that TERRIBLE agenda is making the world collapse. Remember, unlike religion, homosexuality is not an ideology. There are no "sacred" books, rituals or rules to follow.

Sure.

gay agenda exhibit a:

gay agenda exhibit b:

gay agenda exhibit c:

gay agenda exhibit d (child indoctrination):

“My name is Harmonica Sunbeam,” the reader said, in a voice used to loud rooms. As a warm-up, she had the children sing “This Land Is Your Land” and then march vigorously in place. “I’m getting you ready for Zumba,” she said to laughter from the over-6 set.

She sat down and read aloud from “Morris Micklewhite and the Tangerine Dress” by Christine Baldacchino. The book is about a boy who wore a beloved dress to school every day.

sauce: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/style/drag-queen-story-hour-puts-the-rainbow-in-reading.html

...if you don't find that repulsive you've succumbed entirely to neo-marxist groupthink.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:25 AM »
The Ancient Greeks and Romans, Spartans and Macedonians had no issues with homosexuality, the Athenians even had a statue in their main square of two homosexual lovers.

The views in Europe changed when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #561 on: August 12, 2017, 12:53:13 AM »
Apart from different genitalia in interaction I don't see why you need to create a scale of relevance in this respect. Please, do not come up with the fallacy homosexuality is unnatural because for anybody minimally informed homosexuality is natural. I don't hink I need to bring up the meaning of "natural", do I?

I didn't say it's unnatural.  I said it's biologically flawed (because it ends the propagation of your genetic makeup and thus ends your whole ancestral lineage) and equally repulsive.

I've proven it's repulsive using data from MRI's and studies that looked as physiological responses of disgust in straight men viewing gay acts.

If you can't see how it's biologically flawed, well, you're purposefully obtuse.

Thought experiment: get a group of gay men couples, as many as you want, let's say a few thousand.  put them on an isolated island, give them water and food and whatever else they need to survive.  

Come back a few generations later.  Who's left?

...oh, that's right, nobody.

Counter with: get a group of normal couples, as many as you want, let's say a few thousand.  put them on an isolated island, give them water and food and whatever else they need to survive.

...their offspring.

but yeah, keep succumbing to the neo-marxist groupthink, and keep cheering on the degeneration of morals and standards, the disregard of objectivity, truth, and beauty, and all the harm it does to the public consciousness.

(the gay agenda is only one aspect of all that, but it's a poisonous one that is quite easy to isolate and make an example of to give credence to the rest)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #562 on: August 12, 2017, 02:35:01 AM »
I didn't say it's unnatural.  I said it's biologically flawed (because it ends the propagation of your genetic makeup and thus ends your whole ancestral lineage) and equally repulsive.

I've proven it's repulsive using data from MRI's and studies that looked as physiological responses of disgust in straight men viewing gay acts.

If you can't see how it's biologically flawed, well, you're purposefully obtuse.

Thought experiment: get a group of gay men couples, as many as you want, let's say a few thousand.  put them on an isolated island, give them water and food and whatever else they need to survive.  

...oh, that's right, nobody.

Counter with: get a group of normal couples, as many as you want, let's say a few thousand.  put them on an isolated island, give them water and food and whatever else they need to survive.

...their offspring.

but yeah, keep succumbing to the neo-marxist groupthink, and keep cheering on the degeneration of morals and standards, the disregard of objectivity, truth, and beauty, and all the harm it does to the public consciousness.

(the gay agenda is only one aspect of all that, but it's a poisonous one that is quite easy to isolate and make an example of to give credence to the rest)

Many parents, many heterosexual kiss their children on the lips, do you really think that is always sexual and do you really think there aren't pics of men kissing little girls on the lips or marrying them?
Homosexuality doesn't mean pedophilia as you are suggesting.

Many heterosexual parents don't care about how their children express themselves. Why do you suggest nonconforming gender expression is forced by gay people?
Drag queens? What has drag have anything to do with homosexuality?

Put a few thousands of heterosexual people on a island, give them water and whatever they need to survive. You know what will happen after a few decades? They will kill themselves due to overpopulation, they will become savages fighting for food and space killing each other to survive. If I well recall, that happened once on Eastern island...
See? It seems nature manages to find a peaceful balance among species.

As others have already said, you seem extremely obsessed with homosexuality or, better said, obsessed with a distorted idea of homosexuality to the point you take it extremely personal and your mind revolves around lots of prejudices, insecurities and fears.
Why do you care so much what a same-sex couple do in their bed? How are your life and the choices you can make limited by two people of the same sex loving each other or having sex that you feel you must get in the middle?

If there is someone totally ideologised that is you. You seem unable to think outside the right and left dynamic, conspiracies, agendas, etc.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #563 on: August 12, 2017, 03:31:00 AM »
Many parents, many heterosexual kiss their children on the lips, do you really think that is always sexual and do you really think there aren't pics of men kissing little girls on the lips or marrying them?

...that's not a parent.

your biggest mistake is equating homosexuality with heterosexuality.  one is normal, the other is not.  so this comparison falls apart.

but yeah keep defending your groupthink.  that's a gay pair who should have never been allowed to raise children getting their hands on some little indian boy and now indoctrinating him in all their bullshit just as you are.

as for the rest... didn't read it.  will do tomorrow.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #564 on: August 12, 2017, 03:36:03 AM »
Homosexuality doesn't mean pedophilia as you are suggesting.

Many heterosexual parents don't care about how their children express themselves. Why do you suggest nonconforming gender expression is forced by gay people?
Drag queens? What has drag have anything to do with homosexuality?

Put a few thousands of heterosexual people on a island, give them water and whatever they need to survive. You know what will happen after a few decades? They will kill themselves due to overpopulation, they will become savages fighting for food and space killing each other to survive. If I well recall, that happened once on Eastern island...
See? It seems nature manages to find a peaceful balance among species.

As others have already said, you seem extremely obsessed with homosexuality or, better said, obsessed with a distorted idea of homosexuality to the point you take it extremely personal and your mind revolves around lots of prejudices, insecurities and fears.
Why do you care so much what a same-sex couple do in their bed? How are your life and the choices you can make limited by two people of the same sex loving each other or having sex that you feel you must get in the middle?

If there is someone totally ideologised that is you. You seem unable to think outside the right and left dynamic, conspiracies, agendas, etc.

fuck it, i read the rest, i'll respond now.

1. homosexual acceptance led to transgender acceptance which is now leading to pedophilic acceptance.  gays made their biggest mistake when they allowed trannies to tack the "t" onto lgbtq

2. your counter argument to the island example is that a normal population of people will kill themselves due to overpopulation?  Give me a fucking break, that was absolutely not the point of the thought experiment, you didn't even try to acknowledge it properly.

3. I don't care what homos do in their bed.  I care about what they do in public.  Russia has absolutely the best solution for this.  Being gay isn't a crime, but gay and pedophilic propaganda is.  That means:

- no "gay pride" parades
- no rainbows displacing sidewalks like in canada
- no homoerotic displays of pedophilia like in ny that's "celebrated" by the media and everybody around them
- no promotion of a degenerate biological flaw and positing that it's somehow "normal"

look it up if you're curious, it's a wonderful thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_gay_propaganda_law

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #565 on: August 12, 2017, 03:38:46 AM »
final thought for the night:

being gay is not the norm, homosexual behavior is not normal, neither is it widely accepted, but a fringe group of people have brought about this strange, convoluted sort of groupthink that now pervades through the entirety of the population even though the majority are silently against it.

i'm just giving voice to that majority.  i'm saying things that most people refuse to say for fear of being ostracized, being shunned, losing their jobs, their friends, etc etc etc, because the media and society makes it seem as if that way of thinking is normal and inherent in the majority of the populace, whereas in reality it's so very, very fake.

i'm calling out the paper tiger for what it is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #566 on: August 12, 2017, 09:39:40 AM »
assholes are exits, not entrances.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: August 12, 2017, 12:20:55 PM »
The thread asked to ask any thing

Hmmm....guess that excuses you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: August 12, 2017, 12:36:01 PM »
The gays don't propagate argument is flawed for many reasons. Considering the enormous world population, a few less babies is good thing. Gay men can and do propagate. There are surrogates willing to help them out with this. Some gay men have been in heterosexual relationships that produced children. although he claims to not be gay.     

Simple Simon

« Reply #569 on: August 12, 2017, 12:42:50 PM »
The gays don't propagate argument is flawed for many reasons. Considering the enormous world population, a few less babies is good thing. Gay men can and do propagate. There are surrogates willing to help them out with this. Some gay men have been in heterosexual relationships that produced children. although he claims to not be gay.     

it isn't enormous, there is plenty room for everyone...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #570 on: August 12, 2017, 12:45:54 PM »
FAGGETS, ALL Y'ALL!

WHAT'S WRONG WIT CHU?!?!?!?

WRONG WITH Y'ALL!

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: August 12, 2017, 01:00:53 PM »
it isn't enormous, there is plenty room for everyone...

You would think so considering the earth's surface area. However, it is estimated that only one-eighth of the Earth's surface is suitable for humans to dwell on. About 30 percent of the surface is exposed land (above the oceans), and about half of that is desert, high mountains, or other unsuitable terrain. The Earth has over 7 billion human inhabitants.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #572 on: August 12, 2017, 02:38:07 PM »

I didn't say homos are sterile, idiot.

And no, we don't need more fucking homosexuals because "less babies are a good thing". Do you even know what's happening in Europe right now? Fecundity rate of native Europeans is <2.1 (replacement), whereas the Muslim hordes running into their countries from Africa and the ME, who have an average IQ of around 80, are having six, seven, eight kids per mother.

Goddamn people like you are the absolute worst. You're complicit in the destruction of Western values, upon which your entire world was built, without realizing it.

Pathetic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #573 on: August 12, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »
I didn't say homos are sterile, idiot.

And no, we don't need more fucking homosexuals because "less babies are a good thing". Do you even know what's happening in Europe right now? Fecundity rate of native Europeans is <2.1 (replacement), whereas the Muslim hordes running into their countries from Africa and the ME, who have an average IQ of around 80, are having six, seven, eight kids per mother.

Goddamn people like you are the absolute worst. You're complicit in the destruction of Western values, upon which your entire world was built, without realizing it.

Pathetic.

Very well said.

Yet they have A "I'm better / holier than you attitude"
While being Liberal Leftist Queers

And cannot or will not acknowledge the damage they
Are causing.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #574 on: August 12, 2017, 10:31:10 PM »

Very well said.

Yet they have A "I'm better / holier than you attitude"
While being Liberal Leftist Queers

And cannot or will not acknowledge the damage they
Are causing.

i think part of it stems from no respect or even knowledge of history, no cultural backing, and thus utter disregard for their race's future.

a secular, hedonistic society where all values have been lost and replaced by left-wing groupthink.