Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268067 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #750 on: August 23, 2017, 02:20:46 AM »
Even if you got answers, you still wouldn't get them.  ;)

BTW what "uncomfortable" questions would you like to ask?

all the things i was talking about before that ranger hasnt addressed.

go through the thread and respond to those points.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #751 on: August 23, 2017, 11:29:55 AM »
still gay?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #752 on: August 23, 2017, 11:46:24 AM »
Please elaborate. How one feels love is not the issue. What do you mean by fairness?

This is what I eluded to when I said I was more concerned about clarity than agreement. One's worldview and perspective on life. Some believe that fairness means everyone has an equal chance of success and another being that fairness means everyone plays by the same rules. Both are quite different and often are mutually exclusive. Having one precludes the other. You can have one or the other but not both.

How is it unfair to not have same sex marriage?

Addendum: Also to say "FOR ME"" won't fly here because when you pass a law it applies to everybody. Even those for whom it is "NOT FOR ME". We all have to abide by the same rules. That's fairness.

It is not up to the state to decide, individual adults are free to marry whoever they wish.

The state should not interfere in private life where people are not harming innocent individuals.

Though I'm a Libertrarian and I place a strong emphasis on personal freedom.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #753 on: August 23, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »

Now, if you simply can't make the case, that is, make a compelling argument to support such a law that's fine. But it seems rather shallow to support a law you cannot make any argument to support other than the fact that you just like it. It's based of feelings and not reason.

OK..well here are possibly TWO reasons:
Health insurance and the ability to visit a terminally ill sick spouse in the hospital.
Maybe civil unions have made this allowable--I dunno.
But marriage sure does.

But again--it's more than that to me.
Its a matter of FAIRNESS.
Two consenting adults-THAT ARE IN LOVE should be allows to enter into a legal BINDING marriage.
That's my argument.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #754 on: August 23, 2017, 07:26:50 PM »
Health insurance and the ability to visit a terminally ill sick spouse in the hospital.
But marriage sure does.

Two consenting adults-THAT ARE IN LOVE should be allows to enter into a legal BINDING marriage.
That's my argument.

"IN LOVE"...LOL!  How pathetically laughable.  And yes, marriage is legally BINDING.  If you are stupid enough to get bound up in that mess you've bought into the lie that divorce lawyers foisted on homosexuals in the name of "love, fairness and equality".  FTN.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #755 on: August 23, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »

"IN LOVE"...LOL!  How pathetically laughable.  And yes, marriage is legally BINDING.  If you are stupid enough to get bound up in that mess you've bought into the lie that divorce lawyers foisted on homosexuals in the name of "love, fairness and equality".  FTN.

Ranger really is just a sad, lost individual who was raised in a society that openly promotes such degeneracy as homosexuality, and makes it out to be this great thing. He fell for the lie because he is weak and simple, incapable of independent thought, as is evidenced by the marked lack of depth in all of his replies.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #756 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
Health insurance and the ability to visit a terminally ill AIDS RIDDLED spouse in the hospital.
But marriage sure does.

Its a matter of FAIRNESS. - YOU POKING HIS ARSE & HIM POKING YOURS.
That's my argument.

Fixed.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #757 on: August 23, 2017, 09:50:19 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #758 on: August 24, 2017, 01:17:28 AM »
But marriage sure does.

That's my argument.

"Possibly" two reasons. Doesn't seem like you've given this much thought on such a supremely important issue. But no real surprise. Most people don't. They just go by gut feeling.

I'm going to gloss over the first two arguments because one is so vapid and shallow and the other is simply wrong. The idea that two people should enter into such a sacred union so that they can squeeze a few more shekels out a legit business that exist to make a profit. Something that for some reason bothers people. They want to make money doing whatever they do but if anybody else does it are greedy and exploitive. It really diminishes a union if one of the reasons you get married is to get someone else to pay your health insurance. And the abuse is endless. I can marry my buddy just to help him out and get health insurance. Of maybe even charge him for marrying him so we can both make a profit.

And it's simply not true that you can't have anybody you want visiting you in the hospital. I did it. Both my parents did it. They had non relatives visiting them without any prior approval. That rule is selectively enforced such as if your are a celebrity or VIP so you don't have every dredge in society lining up outside your room.

Now your last reason I think deserves a bit more consideration. Not because it's a strong argument but because it's so frequently use.

If love is the litmus test what's to prevent someone, what arguments can you make, from marrying their uncle, sister or brother? Hell, nowadays people are talking about marrying their cats. Should we permit a legal binding union of two brothers? A mother and her son? A granny and her cat?

When gays talk about rights, having equal rights and the same rights as hetros, they obfuscate the issue. They don't want equal rights. They already had them. They want special rights. They want to redefine a union and institution that have existed throughout human history. And all because they claim they are in love?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #759 on: August 24, 2017, 01:24:41 AM »

If love is the litmus test what's to prevent someone, what arguments can you make, from marrying their uncle, sister or brother? Hell, nowadays people are talking about marrying their cats. Should we permit a legal binding union of two brothers? A mother and her son? A granny and her cat?

he will say yes, because to do otherwise will shatter his Id

he's already coping through enormous cognitive dissonance on a daily basis

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #760 on: August 24, 2017, 02:47:04 AM »

rangerwil and the homo agenda defenders need a dose of some of that good stuff

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: August 24, 2017, 06:21:11 AM »
"Possibly" two reasons. Doesn't seem like you've given this much thought on such a supremely important issue. But no real surprise. Most people don't. They just go by gut feeling.

Now your last reason I think deserves a bit more consideration. Not because it's a strong argument but because it's so frequently use.

When gays talk about rights, having equal rights and the same rights as hetros, they obfuscate the issue. They don't want equal rights. They already had them. They want special rights. They want to redefine a union and institution that have existed throughout human history. And all because they claim they are in love?

Good Point - They Have to Say Yes & Agree to Ever more absurd Nonsense to
Justify themselves & their Mental Illness/ Flaws & Abhorrent Behaviour.

You got more Patience than when Responding to these Queer Fa ggots

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #762 on: August 24, 2017, 06:36:00 AM »
IlluminatedAnus, Bottom Poodle and Peniius having repeated closet-homo meltdowns  :o
the loudest homophobes are the biggest closet homos, if you confident in yourself, you dont care what other people do, epic insecurity

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #763 on: August 24, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »

When gays talk about rights, having equal rights and the same rights as hetros, they obfuscate the issue. They don't want equal rights. They already had them. They want special rights
I'm only gonna address part of your foolishness because from your first post I thought you had an ulterior motive...which is fine. Just so you know..I never once believed you were pro-gay.
Which, again, is fine..that's what this thread is about. At least your not quite as abrasive and gay hating as Poodle and some of the others.

" They don't want equal rights. They already had them"
Well no--the hospital rule I was talking about just got changed because of Obama. Before then {just a few short years ago} if your gay spouse was in the hospital there was a good chance you were not allowed to visit.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/11/18/family-only-hospital-visitation-rules-get-scrapped/
So, NO--we haven't ALWAYS had that 'right'.

::side note::
You'll notice when u click that link and read the article, there's another link that directs you to the White House website that shows the ACTUAL law.
But that homophobe animal Trump removed it as well as a ton of other LBGT stuff.
But here...
Here ya go bitches.
http://www.nclrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FAQ-New-Fed-Hospital-Visitation-Rules.pdf

They want to redefine a union and institution that have existed throughout human history. And all because they claim they are in love?

Ahhhh..there we go. There you are. Why didn't you just say that in your first post in this thread?
Yeah..I'm gay, but I completely understand where you're coming from with this. I really do. It's FUCKING WEIRD to hear a man say "This is my husband Billy".
Wait what?? Yeah..it's weird.
But eventually will be a part of american nomenclature and it wont freak everybody out so much.
You'll see.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #764 on: August 24, 2017, 11:29:45 AM »
IlluminatedAnus, Bottom Poodle and Peniius having repeated closet-homo meltdowns  :o
the loudest homophobes are the biggest closet homos, if you confident in yourself, you dont care what other people do, epic insecurity
^^THIS^^
I couldn't imagine being that opposed to something that has NO bearing on my life in any way shape or form.
It's sad.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #765 on: August 24, 2017, 12:13:50 PM »
^^THIS^^
I couldn't imagine being that opposed to something that has NO bearing on my life in any way shape or form.
It's sad.

very true.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: August 24, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »

And you are a complete imbecile.

It is you & ringerwillie that are Human junk - Defects.

How Mind Numingly Pathetic You Lot are
With The Constant They Have to be Closet Queers  ::)

I also Dislike Liberals/ Leftists/ Dindu's & Muslims

So By your idiotic Reckoning I'm likely a closet
Liberal/Leftist Dindu Muslim Queer Fagg to.

Like I said your all Human Junk - Natures Fcuk ups.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: August 24, 2017, 12:56:31 PM »
^^THIS^^
It's sad.

That's because your Human garbage - one of Natures Errors.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: August 24, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »

I'm trying and hope to keep my discussion civil. As I said in my first post, I am not looking for agreement but clarity. To understand those that I disagree with. But I see the name calling has commenced on the only person who has refrained from personal insults.

So, I am a closet homo, lack confidence and I am insecure because I care what other people do. Really? I should care if someone likes to diddle little kids? I should care if someone likes to get in a couple of rapes during the course of a week? I shouldn't care if someone cheats another person out of their life savings?

One shouldn't care what other people do? Really? What kind of person are you?

"Penislust"? Oh brother. How old are you?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: August 24, 2017, 02:17:41 PM »
I'm only gonna address part of your foolishness because from your first post I thought you had an ulterior motive...which is fine. Just so you know..I never once believed you were pro-gay.
Which, again, is fine..that's what this thread is about. At least your not quite as abrasive and gay hating as Poodle and some of the others.

Well no--the hospital rule I was talking about just got changed because of Obama. Before then {just a few short years ago} if your gay spouse was in the hospital there was a good chance you were not allowed to visit.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/11/18/family-only-hospital-visitation-rules-get-scrapped/

You'll notice when u click that link and read the article, there's another link that directs you to the White House website that shows the ACTUAL law.
But that homophobe animal Trump removed it as well as a ton of other LBGT stuff.
But here...
Here ya go bitches.
http://www.nclrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/FAQ-New-Fed-Hospital-Visitation-Rules.pdf

Ahhhh..there we go. There you are. Why didn't you just say that in your first post in this thread?
Yeah..I'm gay, but I completely understand where you're coming from with this. I really do. It's FUCKING WEIRD to hear a man say "This is my husband Billy".
But eventually will be a part of american nomenclature and it wont freak everybody out so much.
You'll see.

I am sorry you think my questions are foolish but I assure you they are genuine. Get married to get free health insurance is a foolish question? What if you asked your son are daughter why they are getting married and they replied that they want to get a good deal on health insurance?

Anyway, I am a bit pressed for time and will respond fully later on. Again, no hostility on my part. Like you, I am just standing up for what I believe and presenting arguments, not insults, to support my position.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: August 24, 2017, 02:21:42 PM »

Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been married?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: August 24, 2017, 02:49:24 PM »

But here...
Here ya go bitches.

You'll see.

OK, I have a bit of time to address another aspect of your argument. I will admit that I haven't yet looked through the links presented because of time.

As I mentioned before, these visitation rights are selectively enforced to protect the patient in special cases. Maybe they are a celebrity or have those that wish to do them harm. That has never been an issue for most people, including gays. I've been in the hospital decades ago and had my girlfriend, friends and non relatives visit me without incident. If the issue is visitation rights for patients in a hospital why not address this as a separate issue? Why rewrite and redefine an institution that has served us well and has existed throughout human history?

I will address the issue about redefining marriage later. I'm not sure why you said: "Ahhhh..there we go. There you are. Why didn't you just say that in your first post in this thread? " I ask that question in response to the answer given. The impression I got from your answer was, "Yeah, we are changing  the definition of marriage that has existed throughout history because we are in love. Deal with it."

That is really not an argument per se as one can just as easily say, "Not so fast. We're keeping it as it is. Deal with it."

When a change to the statu quo is proposed the onus is on you to give a compelling reason. And it should be obvious when someone brought up the question, "Compelling to who (sic)?"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #772 on: August 24, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »
Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been married?

In general (and often in specific) I don't discuss my personal life in a venue such as this place but I can say this.  Every homosexual, male or female that I have known falls not in love, but in bed.  And that by their own admission.  Three of my friends that are homosexual, two male and one female have been or are going through a divorce from the "love of their life and now we can finally be married because we are truly equal"  bullshit.

They now know the pain of brazillions of men (and a few women) of the reality that marriage is a fucking contract on the one that actually earns a living. Paying thousands of dollars a month to the "love of their life" because that "love" found a different wang, real or artificial, to hook up with.  Fuck that noise.  So if you are homosexual and you want to be fucked without the happy ending?

Go ahead, get married to that "love of your life".   Male homosexuals are among the MOST licentious beings in the world.  Lesbians, not so much.  Lesbians however are dangerously possessive, i.e., JEALOUS.  The men just want to watch/join in.  Either way, I am disgusted by such behavior and that is true of heterosexuals that do that crap.

Are you not the fellow that was (or is) married to a woman all the while wanting to frolic with men?  WTF?  Why even marry a woman if you want to bang bats with the other team?  NO...Don't answer that.  I truly don't want to know.  As for "love", its like ghosts in that many claim to have experienced/seen it but none can prove it.

]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2017, 03:26:15 PM »

I'm going to gloss over the first two arguments because one is so vapid and shallow and the other is simply wrong. The idea that two people should enter into such a sacred union so that they can squeeze a few more shekels out a legit business that exist to make a profit. Something that for some reason bothers people. They want to make money doing whatever they do but if anybody else does it are greedy and exploitive. It really diminishes a union if one of the reasons you get married is to get someone else to pay your health insurance. And the abuse is endless. I can marry my buddy just to help him out and get health insurance. Of maybe even charge him for marrying him so we can both make a profit.

And it's simply not true that you can't have anybody you want visiting you in the hospital. I did it. Both my parents did it. They had non relatives visiting them without any prior approval. That rule is selectively enforced such as if your are a celebrity or VIP so you don't have every dredge in society lining up outside your room.

1. Define "they"? Heterosexuals who marry and who have health insurance benefits can have 2 party or family coverage. Although, many times there is an added cost. Throughout our marriage, one of us, (usually my wife) had double (primary and secondary) coverage as each of our employers provided health insurance benefits. -Perfectly legal and it saved us a lot in medical costs.

2. Visiting rights are more complicated than you suggest. According to law, you are correct. However some hospitals require non-family visitors, be put on an approved list by the patient. A patient who is not conscious is unable to do this. http://www.unmarried.org/health-care/hospital-rights/; https://www.aclu.org/other/faq-access-patient-information-friends-and-family

It is an excellent idea to have POLST information posted in an obvious place in your home (recommend refrigerator) and on file with your GP.

3. Marrying one's cat goes too far. I think there should be no marriage licensing, a detailed legal contract between two people makes more sense. It would be like a prenuptial legal contract that takes effect as soon as it is signed by both parties.

Weddings are social and often religious event which should be optional. No one should be forced to perform them or provide other services for the couple, such as flowers and cakes. IMO.

4. There is nothing obfuscating about about the meaning of equal rights. Equal rights are equal rights plain and simple, regardless of who requests them.

If love were a condition of marriage legal or otherwise, many more folks would be single. Whether heterosexual or whatever, a lot of folks would not know love if it 'bit them in the ass'. People marry for a variety of reasons, some good and some not so good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »

You got this right.