Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268107 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #775 on: August 24, 2017, 03:34:55 PM »

It's FUCKING WEIRD to hear a man say "This is my husband Billy".
Wait what?? Yeah..it's weird.
But eventually will be a part of american nomenclature and it wont freak everybody out so much.
You'll see.

I agree. It seems weird to me too. At my age, I've learned to accept a lot of changes.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #776 on: August 24, 2017, 03:35:57 PM »
IlluminatedAnus, Bottom Poodle and Peniius having repeated closet-homo meltdowns  :o
the loudest homophobes are the biggest closet homos, if you confident in yourself, you dont care what other people do, epic insecurity

So then, by ASSociation you probably don't give a fuck about pedophiles.  After all ace, to do so would be, as you state in such an overbearingly masculine manner, to having given in to "closet-pedo meltdowns".  To paraphrase your idicocy, the loudest pedophobes are the biggest closet pedophiles. 

You really are ignorant, huh?  Yup.

Run along now DuuM, else you have an "epic" fail in the manner of Forrest Gump trying to catch your short school bus with the dark windows.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: August 24, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

And you are a complete imbecile.

It is you & ringerwillie that are Human junk - Defects.

How Mind Numingly Pathetic You Lot are
With The Constant They Have to be Closet Queers  ::)

I also Dislike Liberals/ Leftists/ Dindu's & Muslims

So By your idiotic Reckoning I'm likely a closet
Liberal/Leftist Dindu Muslim Queer Fagg to.

Like I said your all Human Junk - Natures Fcuk ups.

-Too much negativity and hate. From this point forward, I will do my best to avoid reading anything you post.

Just so you know, I doubt you are a closet anything. You are too busy being a venomous snake. Someone should put you out of your misery.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #778 on: August 24, 2017, 07:01:34 PM »
As I mentioned before, these visitation rights are selectively enforced to protect the patient in special cases. Maybe they are a celebrity or have those that wish to do them harm. That has never been an issue for most people, INCLUDING GAYS
That a completely inaccurate statement as evidenced by this NY Times article:

That’s the challenge many same-sex couples face during health care emergencies when hospital security personnel, administrators and even doctors and nurses exclude them from a patient’s room because they aren’t “real” family members.
https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/12/how-hospitals-treat-same-sex-couples/?mcubz=3

But I see the name calling has commenced on the only person who has refrained from personal insults.

So, I am a closet homo, lack confidence and I am insecure because I care what other people do. Really? I should care if someone likes to diddle little kids? I should care if someone likes to get in a couple of rapes during the course of a week? I shouldn't care if someone cheats another person out of their life savings?

I never ONCE said you were a closet case..nor do I think you are.
Your actually QUITE engaging...and I look forward to your input.
Its an insane assumption to think all people that are anti gay are closet cases.
I do not believe this.
Some yes...most no.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #779 on: August 24, 2017, 08:41:09 PM »

That’s the challenge many same-sex couples face during health care emergencies when hospital security personnel, administrators and even doctors and nurses exclude them from a patient’s room because they aren’t “real” family members.
https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/12/how-hospitals-treat-same-sex-couples/?mcubz=3

Its an insane assumption to think all people that are anti gay are closet cases.
I do not believe this.
Some yes...most no.

In this gay and age, that is pure agenda bullshit.  Just say you're a cousin and you can visit.  If you tell 'em that you're a kissin' cousin, you can visit.  If you tell 'em you're a buttfuckin' cousin, you can sleep over.

I've lost friends and co-workers to AIDS.  Why?  Because they were as rutting rabbits.  Void of common sense and morals.  Butt-sluts.   Wick-dippers.  Bottom feeders.  Ad nauseam.  How did Sam Kinison put it when discussing Rock Hudson?  "Suck!  Suck! Suck!  Dick! Dick! Dick!  It was that last dick!  That laaaast dick!  I never shoulda sucked it!!!!"

The gentlemen I know that weren't butt-sluts and man-hoes are still alive.  Any man that thinks for even a moment that sloppy fiftieths is "hotness" is a disgusting individual, homo or heterosexual.  For those dweebs it's always raining gasoline and they're playing with fire by rubbing two dicks together.

Get fuckin' real, Mr. Artificial Bottom Feeder.  Your pathetic nellified diatribes are useless. 

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #780 on: August 24, 2017, 10:31:02 PM »
-Too much negativity and hate. From this point forward, I will do my best to avoid reading anything you post.

human garbage confirmed

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #781 on: August 24, 2017, 10:31:55 PM »

In this gay and age, that is pure agenda bullshit.  Just say you're a cousin and you can visit.  If you tell 'em that you're a kissin' cousin, you can visit.  If you tell 'em you're a buttfuckin' cousin, you can sleep over.

I've lost friends and co-workers to AIDS.  Why?  Because they were as rutting rabbits.  Void of common sense and morals.  Butt-sluts.   Wick-dippers.  Bottom feeders.  Ad nauseam.  How did Sam Kinison put it when discussing Rock Hudson?  "Suck!  Suck! Suck!  Dick! Dick! Dick!  It was that last dick!  That laaaast dick!  I never shoulda sucked it!!!!"

The gentlemen I know that weren't butt-sluts and man-hoes are still alive.  Any man that thinks for even a moment that sloppy fiftieths is "hotness" is a disgusting individual, homo or heterosexual.  For those dweebs it's always raining gasoline and they're playing with fire by rubbing two dicks together.

Get fuckin' real, Mr. Artificial Bottom Feeder.  Your pathetic nellified diatribes are useless. 

hehe, well done scottsman!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #782 on: August 24, 2017, 10:33:21 PM »

the loudest homophobes are the biggest closet homos, if you confident in yourself, you dont care what other people do, epic insecurity

rofl, so if you're confident you have to be absolutely apathetic about the state of the world and the corruption of normal, regular morals?

try again dumb ass

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #783 on: August 24, 2017, 10:34:36 PM »
I also Dislike Liberals/ Leftists/ Dindu's & Muslims

So By your idiotic Reckoning I'm likely a closet
Liberal/Leftist Dindu Muslim Queer Fagg to.

...illuminati is a libtard, leftists, negro, and muzzie all in one!

oh, and gay.  obviously he's gay.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: August 25, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »
IlluminatedAnus, Bottom Poodle and Peniius having repeated closet-homo meltdowns  :o

Agreed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #785 on: August 25, 2017, 12:50:28 AM »
1. Define "they"? Heterosexuals who marry and who have health insurance benefits can have 2 party or family coverage. Although, many times there is an added cost. Throughout our marriage, one of us, (usually my wife) had double (primary and secondary) coverage as each of our employers provided health insurance benefits. -Perfectly legal and it saved us a lot in medical costs.

2. Visiting rights are more complicated than you suggest. According to law, you are correct. However some hospitals require non-family visitors, be put on an approved list by the patient. A patient who is not conscious is unable to do this. http://www.unmarried.org/health-care/hospital-rights/; https://www.aclu.org/other/faq-access-patient-information-friends-and-family

It is an excellent idea to have POLST information posted in an obvious place in your home (recommend refrigerator) and on file with your GP.

3. Marrying one's cat goes too far. I think there should be no marriage licensing, a detailed legal contract between two people makes more sense. It would be like a prenuptial legal contract that takes effect as soon as it is signed by both parties.

Weddings are social and often religious event which should be optional. No one should be forced to perform them or provide other services for the couple, such as flowers and cakes. IMO.

4. There is nothing obfuscating about about the meaning of equal rights. Equal rights are equal rights plain and simple, regardless of who requests them.

If love were a condition of marriage legal or otherwise, many more folks would be single. Whether heterosexual or whatever, a lot of folks would not know love if it 'bit them in the ass'. People marry for a variety of reasons, some good and some not so good.

Prime, you are a thinking and reasoned person but I am not up to debating 3,4,5 people at a time. In fact, I was suspecting that maybe ranger wasn't as interested in debating some of the deeper issues and therefore would have switch the platform to you. You make some interesting points here and would like to address them all but I am just not up for it. I'm still "behind" as it were in addressing ranger's points. But I would like to comment on point number 4 regarding equal rights as it has been one of the prominent reason for same sex marriage and why I believe it's been obfuscated. Remember, my goal is clarity and people define "equality" and "fairness" quite differently. One believes that fairness means everyone has an equal chance or success and the other is that fairness means everyone plays by the same rules. These two definitions are quite different and having one often precludes the other. You can have one or the other but not both.

In regard to the issue at hand, I believe the gay agenda pose the argument that they just want to have the same rights as everybody else. My argument is that they always had the same rights as hetros. They want special rights. Rights given that previously did not exists. And if they get to have special rights what arguments can they make about others also wanting special rights to suit their life style?

Simple Simon

« Reply #786 on: August 25, 2017, 12:56:15 AM »
Prime, you are a thinking and reasoned person but I am not up to debating 3,4,5 people at a time. In fact, I was suspecting that maybe ranger wasn't as interested in debating some of the deeper issues and therefore would have switch the platform to you. You make some interesting points here and would like to address them all but I am just not up for it. I'm still "behind" as it were in addressing ranger's points. But I would like to comment on point number 4 regarding equal rights as it has been one of the prominent reason for same sex marriage and why I believe it's been obfuscated. Remember, my goal is clarity and people define "equality" and "fairness" quite differently. One believes that fairness means everyone has an equal chance or success and the other is that fairness means everyone plays by the same rules. These two definitions are quite different and having one often precludes the other. You can have one or the other but not both.

In regard to the issue at hand, I believe the gay agenda pose the argument that they just want to have the same rights as everybody else. My argument is that they always had the same rights as hetros. They want special rights. Rights given that previously did not exists. And if they get to have special rights what arguments can they make about others also wanting special rights to suit their life style?

Work pensions only transfer the pension to a partner if they are married.
hence the need for some kind of lawful marriage /civil partnership for gay people.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: August 25, 2017, 12:57:04 AM »

I do not believe this.
Some yes...most no.

I never once accused you of insulting me in anyway. I was responding to that Doom guy. I believe you have been remarkably restrained consider the onslaught of really vicious insults you've had to endure. I still want to address the points you've made but I had a long, tough, day and just feel exhausted and spent. So tonight I'm just going to explore the rest of the board and do a little intellectual slumming.

And just to briefly lighten up the grave topic at hand I do want to comment that I was quite surprised to read that gays find vascularity attractive. I sport a bit of vascularity myself and no one, other than hard core male gym rats, have found them attractive. Even my 7 year old niece calls me lizard man.

So what do you think? Hot or not?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #788 on: August 25, 2017, 12:57:59 AM »
the onslaught of really vicious insults you've had to endure

oh yes, so vicious, poor guy

::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #789 on: August 25, 2017, 12:59:02 AM »
I never once accused you of insulting me in anyway. I was responding to that Doom guy. I believe you have been remarkably restrained consider the onslaught of really vicious insults you've had to endure. I still want to address the points you've made but I had a long, tough, day and just feel exhausted and spent. So tonight I'm just going to explore the rest of the board and do a little intellectual slumming.

And just to briefly lighten up the grave topic at hand I do want to comment that I was quite surprised to read that gays find vascularity attractive. I sport a bit of vascularity myself and no one, other than hard core male gym rats, have found them attractive. Even my 7 year old niece calls me lizard man.

So what do you think? Hot or not?

you will need to cover it in lubricating jelly to get any decent feedback in this thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: August 25, 2017, 01:02:01 AM »
Work pensions only transfer the pension to a partner if they are married.
hence the need for some kind of lawful marriage /civil partnership for gay people.

So if the issue is getting money and benefits then just say so. We should all get married to someone so we can get others to send us more ching.

I guess that's as good a reason as any just not what my idea of what marriage is all about.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: August 25, 2017, 01:04:14 AM »
you will need to cover it in lubricating jelly to get any decent feedback in this thread.

OK, that was funny.

LMAO!

Simple Simon

« Reply #792 on: August 25, 2017, 01:05:18 AM »
So if the issue is getting money and benefits then just say so. We should all get married to someone so we can get others to send us more ching.

I guess that's as good a reason as any just not what my idea of what marriage is all about.

my partner and I have been together for 22 years, we got married last month so all our legalities are in order if anything happens to one of us, we have a lot of assets between us and we don't want the other losing any entitlements if they exist.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: August 25, 2017, 01:14:08 AM »
my partner and I have been together for 22 years, we got married last month so all our legalities are in order if anything happens to one of us, we have a lot of assets between us and we don't want the other losing any entitlements if they exist.

22 years when at anytime you could walk away scott free. Props to that. Double props for making it official.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #794 on: August 25, 2017, 01:21:23 AM »

Just so you know, I doubt you are a closet anything. You are too busy being a venomous snake. Someone should put you out of your misery.

Quote from: rangerwil on Today at 03:01:34
I do not believe this.
Some yes...most no.

At least He isn't as Insane as you & the other Queers Shouting 'OH they must be Queers'
I give him some credit.

Yet Again Old man your Very wrong . Fagg ot.

I'm Very Happy For Your Information

The Fact I can say quite openly what I Dislike makes Me Oh So Difficult for you to Deal With. ::)

As you're a Defective Human it is You & Your Kind that should be Terminated.
Flawed By Nature.  :'(

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #795 on: August 25, 2017, 01:22:29 AM »
22 years when at anytime you could walk away scott free. Props to that. Double props for making it official.

not really man, there are such things as common-law marriage, which he would have 100% been a part of

i'm assuming its like that in UK because it's like that in canada

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #796 on: August 25, 2017, 01:23:01 AM »
Flawed By Nature.

i don't understand why gays and gay-agenda defenders try so hard to deny that?

Simple Simon

« Reply #797 on: August 25, 2017, 01:29:16 AM »
not really man, there are such things as common-law marriage, which he would have 100% been a part of

i'm assuming its like that in UK because it's like that in canada

nope, if I or my partner died her or my pension dies with us.
Married, it transfers.
There is no such thing in English law as a common law husband or wife.   You are either cohabitees or you are married. There is no in between in English law.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/family/living-together-marriage-and-civil-partnership/living-together-and-marriage-legal-differences/#h-death-and-inheritance

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #798 on: August 25, 2017, 01:36:15 AM »
nope, if I or my partner died her or my pension dies with us.
Married, it transfers.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/family/living-together-marriage-and-civil-partnership/living-together-and-marriage-legal-differences/#h-death-and-inheritance

weird, but good.

ffs i couldnt give my brother money out of my company as a beneficiary because he'd been living with his GF for half a year and she was his "common law spouse", it was ridiculous

::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #799 on: August 25, 2017, 01:36:19 AM »
Agreed.

Yet another Queer to add to the list of Flawed People on Here.
Human Garbage.