Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268200 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #975 on: September 04, 2017, 02:01:28 PM »
Gay folks do not have an exclusive on kink. Many of the acts mentioned are indulged in by straight folks. Likewise, heterosexuals as well as homosexuals are often conservative, both sexually and politically speaking.

Nope, they do not.  There are plenty of oddballs on both sides of the coin.  Pretty much every homosexual I called friend was conservative.  To a man, none of them thought much of drag queens or nellies.  I do, however, think the so called "Log Cabin" group of conservative Republican homosexuals needs to change their name to something better than that.

It reads and sound really fruitilicious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: September 04, 2017, 02:06:53 PM »
No it is my point of view if the same people repeat themselves over and over 25,50,75,100 plus times in this thread that maybe they need to step away from bitching about it on the computer for 200 plus posts a week and perhaps go bitch about it in real life.

Like there is a point where a few people in this thread need fucking therapy, on both sides of the srgument

this is a fucking bodybuilding board, take this shit to the politics board already.

In fact if I was mod this jumped the shark 3 weeks ago thread would be moved already

You're right. It is high time some members revisit the various board's  intended purposes.

"Gossip & Opinions
A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people."
Moderators: Max_Rep, Princess L, Ron, Mr. Zimbabwe, OneMoreRep, chaos

burnout666

« Reply #977 on: September 04, 2017, 02:12:52 PM »
Gay folks do not have an exclusive on kink. Many of the acts mentioned are indulged in by straight folks. Likewise, heterosexuals as well as homosexuals are often conservative, both sexually and politically speaking.

It's not that they have a monopoly on it, but the basic fact of relationships between men & women is that fetish-like activity or anything outside societal norms is typically negotiated, is less prevalent (based on surveys and self-reporting), and typically involves less extreme acts than those practiced by the male-male couples or groups that engage in them. In other words, a conservative gay couple certainly exists as a tangible variable in the community, but their numbers are historically much lower due to the paucity of monogamous relationships in that subgroup of the population; by contrast, heterosexual couples - while rife with adultery and to a lesser extent open-couple dynamics - are far more likely to revolve around the same two people copulating than their gay male opposite numbers. This more or less holds true for lesbian relationships as well, if the studies are to be believed, which makes sense because women - gay or straight - are still subject to the same emotional-social inhibitions in the bedroom. Gay men, for the most part, are hard to offend...even if they aren't into felching, fisting, gift-giving, bug-chasing, watersports, or whatever other weird things they're associated with, generally won't explode in a paroxysm of rage because it was suggested to them by one of their partners. Now try proposing anything like that to your girlfriend and I'll bet your left cheek hurts for a week. Finally, do straights have "cruising" spots like gay men do? I've never heard of that concept, either, besides the rare swinger club in medium-large metro areas, and it's not the same either way as they cater to couples and paying members rather than toilet-loitering weirdos with foot tapping signals.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #978 on: September 04, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »
You're right. It is high time some members revisit the various board's  intended purposes.

"Gossip & Opinions
A board where you can discuss, gossip, talk and read the latest news and events about the bodybuilding industry. No racist language, and no baseless attacks on people."
Moderators: Max_Rep, Princess L, Ron, Mr. Zimbabwe, OneMoreRep, chaos
Are you implying that the mods could do a better job?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: September 04, 2017, 02:22:23 PM »
Nope, they do not.  There are plenty of oddballs on both sides of the coin.  Pretty much every homosexual I called friend was conservative.  To a man, none of them thought much of drag queens or nellies.  I do, however, think the so called "Log Cabin" group of conservative Republican homosexuals needs to change their name to something better than that.

It reads and sound really fruitilicious.

Maybe "Log Cabin" isn't the best choice of words in this case. Anything is open to misinterpretation though. Logs are not penises Although, I sometimes wish mine was.  ;D

Incidentally, Log Cabin Republicans (LCR) aren't necessarily conservative.

https://www.facebook.com/logcabingop

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: September 04, 2017, 02:29:27 PM »
Are you implying that the mods could do a better job?

I'm implying nothing of the sort regarding the Gods err mods. ;) If I remember correctly, this has sometimes been your position.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
When you first saw that "ask a gay getbigger anything" thread show up....
« Reply #981 on: September 04, 2017, 02:48:30 PM »
didn't you know that it would go to at least 40 pages?  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: When you first saw that "ask a gay getbigger anything" thread show up....
« Reply #982 on: September 04, 2017, 03:26:34 PM »

Of course! Any gay related topics bring out Getbiggers in droves....wonder why?  ::)

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #983 on: September 04, 2017, 03:29:55 PM »

rangerwil's boyfriend has the body of a prepubescent boy, it's fucking nauseating
Are you crazy?
He's smoking hot and LOTS of guys are after him. I see it every day.
He's tall and lean with a beautiful face.
Don't be mad cause he has absolutely NO hair on his ass and u look like a gorilla.

So then, screwing animals,... are just fine and dandy with you so long as the ever popular privacy card is played and no one's getting hurt unless that's what they want.
Nobody is talking about ILLEGAL sexual activities. But yes...if it's legal and it feels good and both parties are willing--have at it.

Do women still try to fuck you when they know you are gay? A gay friend of mine told me girls wanted to be "his friend" all the time.
Believe it or not, lots of females are as repulsed at man on man sex as the guys are.
Of course some like it--I've only met one.

what is that expression "The self proclaimed straight getbiggers in this thread doth protest too much, methinks"
basically sums up this thread
hmmmm.... For some guys here yes it does!

No it is my point of view if the same people repeat themselves over and over 25,50,75,100 plus times in this thread that maybe they need to step away from bitching about it on the computer for 200 plus posts a week and perhaps go bitch about it in real life.

Again...lets call a spade a spade. We're talking about Poodle here. I've pretty much given up arguing with him. But I must admit,  I had him and another one guy in particular in mind when I started this thread. I knew Poodle would be here.
It was good to expose him for a quack..but I didnt know his problems were THIS deep.
I was fully aware of the anti-gay sentiment on Getbig. Not a problem.

Like I've said before--u don't have to like gays..in fact--it's okay to hate us. Just keep it to yourself. Cuz some of us will give it right back to you in real life.
Poodle is the most dangerous kind of homosexual.
He's the type to hurt or kill his partner once he's done fucking him if he thinks the world will find out he's gay.
If he's NOT gay, then he's just a sick man with too much hatred in his heart.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #984 on: September 04, 2017, 03:33:33 PM »
I knew it would get long.
Look at the cast of characters we have on this site.
I coulda started this on a ton of sites.
No way...that thing had Getbig all over it.
It's fun...
 :)

Even the extreme homophobes are fun.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #985 on: September 04, 2017, 03:35:39 PM »
didn't you know that it would go to at least 40 pages?  :-\

Only did because of me

So better question is, did you know poodle would show up and start shitting all over rabgerfag's gay agenda propoganda?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #986 on: September 04, 2017, 03:37:45 PM »
It's fun...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #987 on: September 04, 2017, 03:37:58 PM »
So your point of view is that if someone disagrees with an opinion or pretty much anything, it is only because they secretly agree with it? 

So do you think pedophilia is disgusting or not?  What about zoophilia or necophilia?  Are these normal and natural expressions of sexual "love/desire"? 

Do you think that islam should be accepted as the only form of worship?  Do you think that you should work your ass off to support those too fucking lazy to do anything other than screw obese women and produce more societal leeches? 

Using your premise as quoted above, you have no choice but to keep quiet or be labeled as an approver of all the above and anything else you disagree with just because pussies want to be pussies and silence opposing viewpoints.

Odd that so many hear will speak against Christianity but never mutter a word against immoral practices be they sexual or not.  They whine, "Stay out of our bedrooms!" and then proceed to want to  buttfuck on the boulevard to raise "awareness and approval" of their chosen lifestyle.  Shit, I don't want to watch heterosexual people have sex.  WTF.

Later.

I like this guy!

Taking up the mantle when I'm not around.

Good man.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #988 on: September 04, 2017, 03:41:08 PM »
hahahahahAHAHAHA Phoenix.

Freudian slip...don't mind me.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #989 on: September 04, 2017, 03:41:14 PM »
Are you crazy?
He's smoking hot and LOTS of guys are after him. I see it every day.
He's tall and lean with a beautiful face.
Don't be mad cause he has absolutely NO hair on his ass and u look like a gorilla.
Nobody is talking about ILLEGAL sexual activities. But yes...if it's legal and it feels good and both parties are willing--have at it.
Believe it or not, lots of females are as repulsed at man on man sex as the guys are.
Of course some like it--I've only met one.
hmmmm.... For some guys here yes it does!

Again...lets call a spade a spade. We're talking about Poodle here. I've pretty much given up arguing with him. But I must admit,  I had him and another one guy in particular in mind when I started this thread. I knew Poodle would be here.
It was good to expose him for a quack..but I didnt know his problems were THIS deep.
I was fully aware of the anti-gay sentiment on Getbig. Not a problem.

Like I've said before--u don't have to like gays..in fact--it's okay to hate us. Just keep it to yourself. Cuz some of us will give it right back to you in real life.
Poodle is the most dangerous kind of homosexual.
He's the type to hurt or kill his partner once he's done fucking him if he thinks the world will find out he's gay.
If he's NOT gay, then he's just a sick man with too much hatred in his heart.

You're just infantile and stupid, gay bro.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #990 on: September 04, 2017, 03:45:10 PM »
Only did because of me

So better question is, did you know poodle would show up and start shitting all over rabgerfag's gay agenda propoganda?

No, getbig has an interest in anything gay. Someone would've come along to fill up the space in that thread, either way.  You could start an "is brad pitt still handsome" thread or "please post a physique that could pull as much pusssy as this one" and that's guaranteed 15-20 pages.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #991 on: September 04, 2017, 03:46:20 PM »
Of course! Any gay related topics bring out Getbiggers in droves....wonder why?  ::)

Hi Joon

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #992 on: September 04, 2017, 03:46:55 PM »
It's fun...

Hi Joon

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #993 on: September 04, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »
Only did because of me

Hi Joon

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: September 04, 2017, 03:48:15 PM »

.....He's the type to hurt or kill his partner once he's done fucking him if he thinks the world will find out he's gay.

Getbig sometimes reminds me of the HBO television series, OZ. There are a few posters here that bring Chris Keller to mind, he was the killer portrayed by Chris Maloni.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #995 on: September 04, 2017, 03:48:21 PM »
Meaningless post Poodle.
Name calling is childish and no fun.

More importantly---Oct 20??
What time you cumming into town?
The Blue Moon---The only gay hotel in Vegas is closed. https://www.gayvegas.com/why-blue-moon-resort-closed
So I dunno where your planning on staying..lemmie know.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #996 on: September 04, 2017, 03:49:07 PM »

No, getbig has an interest in anything gay. Someone would've come along to fill up the space in that thread, either way.  You could start an "is brad pitt still handsome" thread or "please post a physique that could pull as much pusssy as this one" and that's guaranteed 15-20 pages.

Joon's gimmicks kept the thread going... and 3 of his gimmicks have already posted in this thread

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #997 on: September 04, 2017, 03:51:33 PM »
Getbig sometimes reminds me of the HBO television series, OZ. There are a few posters here that bring Chris Keller to mind, he was the killer portrayed by Chris Maloni.
When OZ was on TV, that Chris Maloni was every gay twinks dream guy. He's in good shape. There used to be OZ viewing parties at gay bars in Manhattan during the last season.
Poodle--take a look:

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #998 on: September 04, 2017, 03:53:17 PM »
So everybody is a gimmick then?
gotcha

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #999 on: September 04, 2017, 03:58:59 PM »

Death and taxes,

Plus gayness and racism  ;D