Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266234 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1075 on: September 06, 2017, 02:38:42 PM »
I get what you're getting at with the repetitive question about real vs virtual activism, but consider what happens to people who go out in public in North America to express views that fall foul of the canned, everyone's-welome narrative that's been forcefed to the idiot masses in the media's chokehold. Loss of employment, reputation in tatters, vilification on social and local media (national if you're prominent), being hounded at home by spineless antifa-style cowards, and possibly even beaten to a pulp by an angry mob of sociopathic wasters who enjoy muzzling free speech. We live in a toxic environment where free speech is an illusion if you're not part of the program laid out by the powers that be and local pressure groups. What do you want him to do, go out in the middle of the closest downtown area of a big city with a two-way sign on his body like John McClane in DH3 and wait for people to come attack/record him?

Smart guy

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #1076 on: September 06, 2017, 03:06:01 PM »
Next, he's devolved into calling a man "she"

You know that's now a hate crime in Canada?  Tsk tsk, not so tolerant when it don't fit your twisted native, idiot.
I ain't in Canada asshole.
I'm calling u a she because you're a queen babe.
Be happy---u now have a title.
Good for you

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1077 on: September 06, 2017, 03:11:35 PM »
I ain't in Canada asshole.
I'm calling u a she because you're a queen babe.
Be happy---u now have a title.
Good for you

You obviously do not know logic because your "because" phrase is nonsensical

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: September 06, 2017, 03:15:00 PM »
How? It matches the definition perfectly.

You're trying to present homosexuality as "normal, healthy, desirable, natural"

Quite literally the definition of the homo agenda.

Christ you're complicit in it, just like ranger, without even realizing how badly you're being tooled.

I bet your wife would be so proud of you!!

She was.

Have you ever had a wife?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1079 on: September 06, 2017, 03:24:20 PM »
You are absolutely obsessed with this...

Make no mistake, this thread was your doing. Did you expect a bonfire-type atmosphere, while everyone smiles and discusses the hottest new anal bead colors? Nah, you knew it would cause controversy. This thread ends, where your fingers started. Probably up some dudes ass.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1080 on: September 06, 2017, 03:25:26 PM »
Make no mistake, this thread was your doing. Did you expect a bonfire-type atmosphere, while everyone smiles and discusses the hottest new anal bead colors? Nah, you knew it would cause controversy. This thread ends, where your fingers started. Probably up some dudes ass.

pssst, its joon  ;)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1081 on: September 06, 2017, 03:25:59 PM »

He's mad I'm calling him out and he and his homo agenda fags have no comebacks aside from "you're secretly gay" or, the new one, "you're a girl"

::)

Infantile

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: September 06, 2017, 03:48:14 PM »
soap operas in the UK that start at 7 and 7.30 pm have regular man on man action, I cringe every time I see it, god knows what small children think when they see that , 9pm watershed please.

Wouldn't this depend on the content of the "action"? For example, holding hands and hugging verses sexual intercourse.

In the U.S. cable channels have much more leeway to air programs that contain violence and sexual content. One problem in the continental U.S. is our four time zones. Shows which air at 10:00 p.m. EST may be broadcast at 7:00 p.m PST.

Televisions today come with parental controls, which allows parents to block shows they feel are inappropriate for their children to watch.  

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1083 on: September 06, 2017, 03:49:11 PM »
Wouldn't this depend on the content of the "action"? For example, holding hands and hugging verses sexual intercourse.

They're all gross you fucking weirdo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: September 06, 2017, 03:58:51 PM »
They also seem to leave out that animals are racist and that because animals are racist we should follow suit. 😀

The correct term for animals speciesism not racism.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1085 on: September 06, 2017, 04:03:58 PM »
The correct term for animals speciesism not racism.

The correct term for you is degenerate butt fucker

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: September 06, 2017, 04:08:00 PM »
They're all gross you fucking weirdo

Do you also find it "gross" when women hug or hold hands? Children hug, is this gross to you?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1087 on: September 06, 2017, 04:22:16 PM »
Do you also find it "gross" when women hug or hold hands? Children hug, is this gross to you?

No.

Are you a child or a woman?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1088 on: September 06, 2017, 04:29:34 PM »
No
Are you saying that you have never met a good person (who happens to be gay) in your life? Sexual orientation should be the last thing on the list of defining what a good person is. A gay person doesn't carry a bed around with them.

I will say that gays (male and female) do invite trouble, when they shut down major city streets to have parades, which most times force people into witnessing things that they are not comfortable with.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: September 06, 2017, 04:30:27 PM »
No.

Are you a child or a woman?

No. What's your point?

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #1090 on: September 06, 2017, 04:34:14 PM »
44 pages of pure faggotry...Oh Boy! ::)

burnout666

« Reply #1091 on: September 06, 2017, 04:35:17 PM »

burnout666

« Reply #1092 on: September 06, 2017, 04:36:19 PM »
44 pages of a chubby Iranian guy who changed his name and waved his crotch on top of a dinner able when talking about dealmaking with senior managers at a fictious telecom company..Oh Boy! ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: September 06, 2017, 04:49:27 PM »
Are you saying that you have never met a good person (who happens to be gay) in your life? Sexual orientation should be the last thing on the list of defining what a good person is. A gay person doesn't carry a bed around with them.

I will say that gays (male and female) do invite trouble, when they shut down major city streets to have parades, which most times force people into witnessing things that they are not comfortable with.

Ha, ha. Imagine if everyone went around asking strangers what their sexual orientation was. I agree that there are good people everywhere, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, religion, financial standing and so on. Losers look for the bad in people and that's what they find. They miss meeting and knowing a lot of good people.

A folding bed with wheels might work for those who want to be prepared for action.  ;D

All manner of parades, bike ride events, marathons, etc. can and often do shutdown streets or block traffic. As for inviting trouble, yes some people do. I'm not clear though on how others are forced to witness anything. Events like these require permits and get enough press that most people know what's going on and can avoid seeing anything they don't what to see.  Every year Portland hosts a naked bike ride. Sometimes people complain about being subjected to this event in their neighborhoods.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1094 on: September 06, 2017, 04:55:04 PM »
Ha, ha. Imagine if everyone went around asking strangers what their sexual orientation was. I agree that there are good people everywhere, regardless of their sexual orientation, race, religion, financial standing and so on. Losers look for the bad in people and that's what they find. They miss meeting and knowing a lot of good people.

A folding bed with wheels might work for those who want to be prepared for action.  ;D

All manner of parades, bike ride events, marathons, etc. can and often do shutdown streets or block traffic. As for inviting trouble, yes some people do. I'm not clear though on how others are forced to witness anything. Events like these require permits and get enough press that most people know what's going on and can avoid seeing anything they don't what to see.  Every year Portland hosts a naked bike ride. Sometimes people complain about being subjected to this event in their neighborhoods.
Something like that should never happen. That is exactly what I am talking about. You want a naked bike ride? Rent an entire facility/acreage, and have at it. The general public should never be subjected to something like that.

burnout666

« Reply #1095 on: September 06, 2017, 05:03:53 PM »
Yeah it's not just Portland. I had to suffer through this in Philadelphia as well last year and now they're doing it in 3 days AGAIN.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/philly-naked-bike-ride-nyc-rideshare-tickets-34286907062

Vince leading the race

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1096 on: September 06, 2017, 05:13:45 PM »
Yeah it's not just Portland. I had to suffer through this in Philadelphia as well last year and now they're doing it in 3 days AGAIN.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/philly-naked-bike-ride-nyc-rideshare-tickets-34286907062

Vince leading the race

Can't be Vince. The chest is too small and the dick is too big.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1097 on: September 06, 2017, 05:17:08 PM »
Well, in all fairness how long have LGBT-tolerant societies been the status quo? I'm counting about 45 years in the U.S., which is a drop in the bucket in the optic of historical trends. It remains to be seen how these new laws & freedoms affect the mores and fabric of the general population in societies where they're enabled; particularly this is true for same-gender parents and how their children will develop as a result (far too novel yet to judge).

What is certain is that if the majority of the world population was uniquely attracted to same-gender partners, the population would decline through attrition until finally only baseline levels of existence would remain. There's therefore an evolutionary case for being straight or bisexual that is missing for a purely homosexual person. To be fair, there's millions of able-bodied, hetero men who can't procreate because they can't find a partner. There's also straight couples that can't bear children without surgical procedures or surrogates. But their numbers in the population are relatively marginal so that the trend towards population growth continues more or less in linear fashion. That would not be true if the opposite was the norm.

Somewhat tangential but you have to wonder why it takes endless infomercials, rallies, talking heads on TV newsmagazines, celebrity spokespeople, entertainers and anti "hate" laws in order to get 'equality' on the same playing field for gays as straights. Force-feeding it by fiat and through mass-media manipulation of gullible (white) under 35s has an artificial quality to it that suggests it's not through the will of the people but rather through the machinations of a small special interest lobby & their powerful friends in the legislature that these 'improvements' in social standing through egalitarian lawmaking actually materialized. It feels as fake as the enthusiasm on display at 'Pride' events. The other side of the coin is that if one doesn't submit to or agree with this new paradigmatic trend towards unconditional acceptance, one is at once vilified by their coworkers, neighbors, local worthies, etc. What're they afraid of?

Before the spreading of Judeo-Christianity homosexuality was not an issue in most of the ancient world and by ancient world I mean every continent. As far as I know no society ever collapsed due to homosexuality. Religious dominance, thirst for power, money, imperialistic ambitions, etc. on the other hand, have constantly been the cause of conflicts and wars throughout history.
Regardless of modern attitutes and laws homosexuality has always been there. Same-sex couples have always existed, homoparental families were also there. It is just that they were in the dark to protect themselves but just because you didn't see them up until a couple of years ago doesn't mean they were not there. Meanwhile, heterosexual couples kept making babies; no one stopped them.

It is paranoid to always come up with scenarios where homosexuality is vilified as the cause for an eventual extinction of human population when we are going towards overpopulation; not the other way round. Certainly there will always be people who will lust after the other sex and, ultimetaly, there is assisted insemination. No need to keep bringing up ficticious scenarios as some sort of justification for homophobia with all that entails.

Empathy means to understand the struggles others face. You may not experience them on your own skin, but empathy allows you to understand others and possibly help them out instead of harming them. This is another basic principle for any community to be successful. It is natural that if anybody expresses negative or hateful views about others based on prejudices and ignorance some people will call them out on that. That happened with racism, classism, etc.
Some people tend to forget that many heterosexual people don't hold hateful views towards gainst LGB people and, eother passively or actively are in support of egalitarinism.
Ignorance breeds fear and fear wants to destroy that it doesn't understand. That's why people do what they can do achieve the desired level of equality where being LGB is not the target of violence anymore.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1098 on: September 06, 2017, 05:25:10 PM »

i think you misread what i was replying to, because otherwise i have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

my problem is with gay-agenda gays.  and gay-agenda straights, too, who defend it and push the disgusting degeneracy on society, poisoning the cultural, moral, and social milieu.

ive met a few normal, well rounded people who don't define themselves by their sexuality, agree with me on all my points, and happen to also be gay.

they're a rarity, because homosexuality in general attracts degenerates and there's always something off about them, however.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1099 on: September 06, 2017, 05:26:27 PM »
i am going to go on record to say that Alfurinn is the biggest cuck i have ever encountered online, the most pathetic, weak, miserable sort of human alive