Author Topic: Plaxico Get Two Years!  (Read 3918 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Plaxico Get Two Years!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 08:54:47 AM »
NA bro..im not talkin about media..im talkin about getbig..these fools act like criminal stuff is exclusive to black ball players......didnt hear a peep out of trap or lax bitch ass about this story...and when he gets out (if he goes) i think he should maintain his career...he is like 20...

Like I said Lax and the rest are color blind....THEY DON'T SEE WHITE.

I wonder if they saw Bernard madoff walk away with 100 BILLION DOLLARS???...Probably not. Same way they didd not see Ken Lay. Its a WHITE THING Mal...and you just don't understand.
C

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 08:55:08 AM »
Don't hate, the dude has a brain the size of a pea.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 08:55:18 AM »
Yeah it is...I am just wondering though...How come he is a piece of shit, when according to your "story" he was the victim of a Um Erm "collection agency"???

let me make it clear to you that that story was a complete fabrication of my imagination...and even if it wasnt hes still a dumbass for it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 08:55:53 AM »
oh...well, what do you expect from those nitwits mal?

yeah..you right...

go bark up another tree bro....i dont know why you would waste your time trying to defend this piece of shit buress...and yes most of who are sports fans heard about kane but come on that cant hold a candle to shooting yourself in the leg and going to lockup or 2 years...thats priceless

who said i defended plax....and who is comparing...both are bad...little man you got a lot to learn...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »

let me make it clear to you that that story was a complete fabrication of my imagination...and even if it wasnt hes still a dumbass for it

I know it is a fabrication...that is why it is in quotes and i topped it  off with the "collection Agency" reference to let you know I know you are joking.....ARRRRGGGHHH.. .

These slow mentallity knitwhits on this board....I can't stand it
C

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »
i am a fan of mandatory jail time for weapons offenses.  you can't have nitwits like plexiglass carrying guns.  recipe for disaster.  not because they will shoot themselves or an INTENDED target (doubt he has ever fired that weapon), but because an innocent bystander will get hurt.

But here's the issue I have with the sentence...

There's very little difference between a loaded gun and a car being driven by someone who is drunk, yet if the drunk person wrecks his car and is subsequently charged with DUI, he's going to serve 30 days (suspended, of course) and have his license suspended for 6 months, 'except to go back and forth to work'.   ::)

I don't like anything about Plaxico, but he should've been sentenced to a maximum of 90 days in jail and 3 years probation.

Quit protecting the alcohol companies!   >:(

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 09:00:00 AM »
yeah..you right...

who said i defended plax....and who is comparing...both are bad...little man you got a lot to learn...

people like you are always wanting to pull the race card...you know most of the stories involve black people....because that is where the majority of the bullshit comes from if they wouldnt make it so easy then there would be an arguement...and i do have alot to learn but i doubt your the one to teach it....hahahaaaa anyways he was a good receiver none the less and i am man enough to give props where its due...but come on shooting himself in the leg....i wouldnt be surprised if some how some way there was more to this story cause that just seems so ludicrous...

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2009, 09:01:08 AM »
I know it is a fabrication...that is why it is in quotes and i topped it  off with the "collection Agency" reference to let you know I know you are joking.....ARRRRGGGHHH...

These slow mentallity knitwhits on this board....I can't stand it

as was i...anyways unwad your panties....and i agree with what tre said about the sentencing...

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

I don't like anything about Plaxico, but he should've been sentenced to a maximum of 90 days in jail and 3 years probation.

Nah, the NFL talks to players about this specific issue and how to avoid probs AND NY has very been clear that the state, city and mayor won't tolerate it any more and this fool decides he's above the law, needs to carry in an entirely safe area of town and nearly hits someone in the club with a bullet in the process, because he puts it in his pjs without a holster.

Making an exception with him would send entirely the wrong message besides which there's no reason to give him special treatment.

The fact that he didn't want to work with the Giants some months ago to help resolve this was the nail in the coffin, entirely stupid and arrogant of him well after the fact. THAT is when they pulled the plug, realizing that he's in fact clueless. Their support and guidance would've likely mitigated what just happened by Plaxico who "knew better" and walked away from them. ::)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »
Nah, the NFL talks to players about this specific issue and how to avoid probs AND NY has very been clear that the state, city and mayor won't tolerate it any more and this fool decides he's above the law, needs to carry in an entirely safe area of town and nearly hits someone in the club with a bullet in the process.

Making an exception with him would send entirely the wrong message besides which there's no reason to give him special treatment.

The fact that he didn't want to work with the Giants some months ago to help resolve this was the nail in the coffin, entirely stupid and arrogant of him well after the fact. THAT is when they pulled the plug, realizing that he's in fact clueless. Their support and guidance would've likely mitigated what just happened by Plaxico "knew better" and walked away from them. ::)\

very good post pump

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2009, 09:30:06 AM »
Thanks bro. He'll be out in 1.5 years, so there's still time for a Vick to Burress circus in Philly. ;)

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 09:34:47 AM »
Thanks bro. He'll be out in 1.5 years, so there's still time for a Vick to Burress circus in Philly. ;)

hahaha true that...actually that wouldnt be a bad combo if you thnk about it...but buress wouldnt do i t i dont thnk cause then he wouldnt be the marquee player...hes an attention whore...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »
hahaha true that...actually that wouldnt be a bad combo if you thnk about it...but buress wouldnt do i t i dont thnk cause then he wouldnt be the marquee player...hes an attention whore...

You also have to take into account the fact that Vick can't throw. 

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »
You got it wrong in regards to LAX, trapmclats etc...THEY ARE COLOR BLIND...they can't see white...lol

HOpefully it will stay that way.

Gotta balance out the entire OJ thing and affirmitave action - ya know?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 09:56:28 AM »
people like you are always wanting to pull the race card...you know most of the stories involve black people....because that is where the majority of the bullshit comes from if they wouldnt make it so easy then there would be an arguement...and i do have alot to learn but i doubt your the one to teach it....hahahaaaa anyways he was a good receiver none the less and i am man enough to give props where its due...but come on shooting himself in the leg....i wouldnt be surprised if some how some way there was more to this story cause that just seems so ludicrous...

Bitch, you obviously dont no my record when it comes to race...I dont pull the race card..Im just the equalizer...

and dont ever talk no shit about "people like you" that makes you look like a slap ass redneck retard...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 10:02:36 AM »
samson's probably a white guy's gimmick, so i'll ignore his comments.

as for plaxico, yes it is sad to see someone as talented as him go.
on another hand, i'm glad a piece of shit who decides it's a good idea to tie a gun to your sweatpants drawstring and go dancing is in jail.

yes, vick got the shaft.  he got a more severe sentence than he deserved, because at the end of the day a dog's a fucking dog, and plaxico endangered other people's lives.

unfortunately, us white people can't run as fast or jump as high, so we have to get these colored fellas with an iq of 60 to keep entertaining us on the football field.
Deep Tissue Massage

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »

on another hand, i'm glad a piece of shit who decides it's a good idea to tie a gun to your sweatpants drawstring and go dancing is in jail.

yes, vick got the shaft.  he got a more severe sentence than he deserved, because at the end of the day a dog's a fucking dog, and plaxico endangered other people's lives.

unfortunately, us white people can't run as fast or jump as high, so we have to get these colored fellas with an iq of 60 to keep entertaining us on the football field.

pardon me?  That is the stupidest statement ever.  Ever own a dog?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »

yes, and a dog's still a dog.

i realize your best friend and life mate is a dog, but most of us humans appreciate a human life much more than a mutt's.
Deep Tissue Massage

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 10:22:43 AM »
You also have to take into account the fact that Vick can't throw. 

very very true

hahahah not exactly but ok

Bitch, you obviously dont no my record when it comes to race...I dont pull the race card..Im just the equalizer...

and dont ever talk no shit about "people like you" that makes you look like a slap ass redneck retard...

and im glad your the equalizer at least i know i wont have to wrry about any intelligent points coming fromyou...but i did however like the comment slap ass redneck retard very amusing...are you a fan affirmative blacktion?? imean ation...jst wondering....if you hhold true and are a liberal tree hugger as well??
i own 2 dogs a german sheperd and a australian sheperd retriever mix and i love them like they wrer my own 2 kids so i cant defend vick or say he got a harsh deal cause what he did was fucked up...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 10:28:37 AM »
yes, and a dog's still a dog.

i realize your best friend and life mate is a dog, but most of us humans appreciate a human life much more than a mutt's.

fair enough

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »
very very true
hahahah not exactly but okand im glad your the equalizer at least i know i wont have to wrry about any intelligent points coming fromyou...but i did however like the comment slap ass redneck retard very amusing...are you a fan affirmative blacktion?? imean ation...jst wondering....if you hhold true and are a liberal tree hugger as well??i own 2 dogs a german sheperd and a australian sheperd retriever mix and i love them like they wrer my own 2 kids so i cant defend vick or say he got a harsh deal cause what he did was fucked up...

Na cha cha...I just pointed out that these race baiting shit brains love to say race is the reason shit happens and it is scientifically not true. And I proved it by pointing out that when a white hockey beats up a cab driver for .20C there isnt a buzz on getbig about it..

And on affirmative actio, i see the premise but i dont agree with having it.. Because its another exuse for idiots like you to bitch over if you get beaten out of a job.

And im so confident in me being the awesome man that i am...i dont need no help. I got to much pride for it...

but just for you to think about....2 people running the 400 meter race...but guy 1 has had a 300 meter headstart while guy 2 has to run wile a 50lb weight is strapped to his back. And people trip him every 15 meters..

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »
Na cha cha...I just pointed out that these race baiting shit brains love to say race is the reason shit happens and it is scientifically not true. And I proved it by pointing out that when a white hockey beats up a cab driver for .20C there isnt a buzz on getbig about it..

And on affirmative actio, i see the premise but i dont agree with having it.. Because its another exuse for idiots like you to bitch over if you get beaten out of a job.

And im so confident in me being the awesome man that i am...i dont need no help. I got to much pride for it...

but just for you to think about....2 people running the 400 meter race...but guy 1 has had a 300 meter headstart while guy 2 has to run wile a 50lb weight is strapped to his back. And people trip him every 15 meters..

hey man i wasnt trying to race bait i was really just spouting off...and the white hockey player beating up a cabbie over 20 cents is ridiculous i agree and i agree with you again on affirmative action its  based on a good idea to a point but i do think that it is abused by all parties involved and because of that it ruins any positive things to come from it...but im not quite following you with the race analogy please elaborate further for my slap ass redneck retard ass hahahaa ;D ;D ;D ;D that cracks me up everytime i think of it...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »
He's a dumbass, but 2 years means the man's career is over and he will lose many ppl around him.  I could never rejoice in that.  he got more time than Michael Vick, who shot and drowned puppies.
As a Dallas fan   I CAN say he is the last reciever I ever feared on the G-men.  Antony  Henry is on a tone of Plax posters.
((-::

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2009, 07:00:02 PM »
Like I said Lax and the rest are color blind....THEY DON'T SEE WHITE.

I wonder if they saw Bernard madoff walk away with 100 BILLION DOLLARS???...Probably not. Same way they didd not see Ken Lay. Its a WHITE THING Mal...and you just don't understand.

wrong guy, ken lay and bernie madoff may be scum, but they were atleast smart.  these black fools are just dumb with their sub 80 iq's

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
You know the funny thing....i didnt hear shit about Patrick Kane. You bitches (LAX, Trapmclats) are so transparent its hilarious..

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Chicago Blackhawks star Patrick Kane was indicted Wednesday on misdemeanor assault and theft charges after he was accused of beating up a cab driver over a fare dispute.

Kane, 20, and his cousin, James Kane, 21, were arrested Aug. 9 after 62-year-old cabbie Jan Radecki told police they attacked him when he said he didn't have 20 cents in change for the fare. James Kane was indicted on the same charges.

Donte Stallworth
Plax Burress
Mike Vick
marcus Vick
Leonard little
Pacman Jones
Chris henry
Michael Irvin
Tank Johnson
Entire Bengals team
Dwight Gooden
Darryl Strwaberry