Author Topic: Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA  (Read 20956 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA
« on: February 22, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
Mike rashid gym was raided today by the dea for steroid distribution, the gym is currently closed and arrests were made not sure who got arrested but the DEA is not fucking around in florida a lot of people are getting popped.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »

Government trying to get rid of high test males who could pose a threat to them and their feminist cuckold agenda?
Chemicals in drinking water, foods wrapped in poisonous plastics are not working on bodybuilders or other gym goers because some take additional test from vial. Hence the crackdown.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 10:07:46 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 10:19:53 AM »
Drugs in Mikes gym, I cant compression it.  :)

Still just gossip until confirmed by Vince Goodrum.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 10:22:33 AM »
Inching closer and closer to the insanity that has befallen Sweden and their protocol of detaining muscular males under suspicion.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »
The fake Natty's there, what will their excuse be?

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »
Mike Rashid is natty breh....he said it himself...all hard work and semen shakes!

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 10:51:51 AM »
Well shit lol.

MIAMI - Patrons at the Iron Addicts Gym in Miami say they were disrupted from their morning workouts Wednesday by DEA agents who stormed the facility.

Several gym patrons posted about their experiences on Facebook and Instagram, sharing photos of DEA agents inside the gym.

One man wrote on Facebook that "there is a hormone club for prescription upstairs."

Local 10 News contacted the DEA for a statement about the raid. A DEA spokeswoman said the raid was being handled out of its New Jersey office.

A "no trespassing" sign from the U.S. Marshals Service was posted on the front door of the gym.

"My heart's broken," one woman told Local 10 News. "Honestly, I was looking forward to training here. I came all the way from Europe."

Iron Addicts is founded by C.T. Flethcer. A search of Florida records shows that the Miami location is co-owned by Ahmed Dawoud, Mike Rashid, Pedro Rodriguez and Richard Rodriguez.

http://www.local10.com/news/local/miami/patrons-at-iron-addicts-gym-interrupted-by-dea

On Instagram, Richard Rodriguez comes across as a high-living gym fanatic, posing with top body-building athletes and posting photos of luxury sports cars and his extreme adventures, like skydiving and firing high-powered weapons. As owner of the popular Iron Addicts gym just north of downtown, he had recently become a well-known figure in Miami fitness circles.

But this morning, Rodriguez was lead out of his gym in handcuffs after federal officers raided the facility at NE 17th Street and North Miami. A source tells New Times that Rodriguez was charged with selling steroids.

A DEA spokesperson hasn't responded to a call from New Times about the raid, and Rodriguez's cell phone isn't accepting messages this afternoon. No one answered the phone at Iron Addicts.
No charges have been filed yet, but a source close to the gym tells New Times that Rodriguez was affiliated with a website called Wellness Fitness and Nutrition Network. The site was allegedly run out of a space above the gym, though New Times could find no online links between Rodriguez and the site; it's registered to a generic domain site and doesn't appear to be listed in Florida business records.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-iron-addicts-gym-owner-arrested-by-dea-on-steroid-selling-allegations-9158010

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 10:53:04 AM »
Isn't that "Wellness Fitness and Nutrition Network" run by Flex Wheeler and Stan Efferding? Or am I mixing up the names with something else they did. I know they had some "clinic" where they sold gear out of.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 10:53:53 AM »
Trump agenda:
Blame immigrants: check
Call news about my faggotry 'fake': check
Take testosterona from Hebrews: check
Provide bunny suits for American 'men': pending

Keep moving people, nothing to see here. All is well.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2017, 10:56:18 AM »
Well shit lol.

http://www.local10.com/news/local/miami/patrons-at-iron-addicts-gym-interrupted-by-dea

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-iron-addicts-gym-owner-arrested-by-dea-on-steroid-selling-allegations-9158010

The wellness website is why they got busted, you cant just open a website and sell steroids if you are in the USA that is very stupid, I see a lot of these so called wellness website on instagram and pro bodybuilders are endorsing them dont they know this is illegal.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »
Isn't that "Wellness Fitness and Nutrition Network" run by Flex Wheeler and Stan Efferding? Or am I mixing up the names with something else they did. I know they had some "clinic" where they sold gear out of.

They promote it in return for free gear.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2017, 12:24:42 PM »

The wellness website is why they got busted, you cant just open a website and sell steroids if you are in the USA that is very stupid, I see a lot of these so called wellness website on instagram and pro bodybuilders are endorsing them dont they know this is illegal.

It's hilarious - http://wfnclinic.com/ .

No smiling old people, no fake doctors in lab coats, no fancy medical lingo..... Nope, we're going to have 6 or 7 photos of meatheads right on the front page. These guys were dumb as fuck.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 12:35:42 PM »
but I thought Trump was alpha and loved alphas. hahaha.  fucking idiots.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
but I thought Trump was alpha and loved alphas. hahaha.  fucking idiots.

Wonder if this alpha will hit up WWE next

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 12:43:50 PM »
Wonder if this alpha will hit up WWE next

Again, I thought he was about the American People and not celebrity?  I wonder if reality is sinking in for the fucking morons that wanted him as president.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 12:49:41 PM »
give out estrogen like candy to females but test...no no no, it's a bad bad thing...it will kill you.

You can find a British comprehensive study on Pubmed on toxicity of various products and #1 spot belongs to.......

ALCOHOL!

No shit, this was really hard to figure out. A toxic by-product of metabolism is freely available and cheap and in any amount but it is socialy acceptable. Why?

Because it's a f...ing mone-maker. This is why this civilization is going down, 'cause its dumb and money is the king.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 12:52:50 PM »
They ban steroids to protect the youth, but don't give a fuck about cigarettes, liquor and now weed.  Hmmm...  I'm pretty sure you might get a dozen juice heads in a typical highschool but hundreds who smoke and drink.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »
They ban steroids to protect the youth, but don't give a fuck about cigarettes, liquor and now weed.  Hmmm...  I'm pretty sure you might get a dozen juice heads in a typical highschool but hundreds who smoke and drink.

whats even more amazing is, i can go out get drunk and drive tonight and kill someone, drinking is legal, but if i want to go stick some needles in my ass and get big and strong which isnt hurting anyone, that is illegal , so what if my nuts shrink i have huge balls anyways.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 01:04:28 PM »
I have no personal issues or problems with anyone juicing. I sure as hell won't help get someone busted.
BUT, as you pointed out, if you get careless and think it's no big deal, watch out.

THIS is what really makes me say WTF.
We all know it's illegal and you can't openly flaunt it unless you want to get busted.

The DEA doesn't not give a shit if you juice or if you are a  small time dealer, I know a DEA guy who is jacked and juiced to the gills LOL, the problem is when you become a big time dealer and you are making serious money tax free and the government is not getting their cut, at that point they have to shut you down and lock you up.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 01:07:59 PM »
They'll have a clearance sale?
U

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 01:23:09 PM »
Never met a steroid dealer that didn't deal in a laundry list of crap from meth, cocaine, pain killers, syringes and everything else. Imagine buying a couple of vials and syringes from the trunk of your gym guy and he has you on his computer list as a costumer?  After they kick in his door in the middle of the night and throw him to the floor handcuffing him they go through his stuff.  In his computer or hand written note book is your name along with the rest of his clients. They might even have you on surveillance tape. That guy who stood next you asking your connection about steroids was a undercover cop.  Now your UPS orders of shit is also intercepted.  They put your face in the local paper. Your attorney wants to charge you a fortune and your folks refuse to second mortgage the house.  You get a public defender who really doesn't give a crap about you. In the end you figure out a plea deal.  Now every potential job that runs back ground check on you suddenly finds a reason why they went with the other guy.  You can't buy a firearm, get licenses for certain trades, and when you get pulled over the cop gets a red flag on his computer.  But hey the muscle compliments are worth it when you're on the juice. Off the juice the compliments go away.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2017, 01:28:34 PM »
do they go after the buyers? or just the big time dealers

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2017, 01:40:43 PM »
do they go after the buyers? or just the big time dealers

You never can tell. Sometimes no, but sometimes yes. I'm sure they're looking at volume purchased, plus they are probably looking at those order lists, and figuring out what jobs buyers have, and if it's worth it to make an example out of them. For instance, they were going really hard after civil service workers (especially cops) for this type of thing a few years ago. And they do love it if someone famous comes up on those types of lists.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2017, 01:43:18 PM »
Donald Trump has played 18-holes  6 times in 30 days since being president.

I am sure all of us will be doing that at age 70.