Author Topic: Norad is tracking Santa Claus!  (Read 3554 times)

Mr. Intenseone

testicles

Re: Where's Santa?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 08:54:16 PM »
santa is hiding in your bushes with peggy ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 08:59:27 PM »
santa cums tonight!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 09:50:52 PM »
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php

he better be coming to my pad w/ a huge fucking bag of protein powder damn it!

merry x-mas everybody

;D

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 09:56:01 PM »
If Santa is reading this, I want a new triple-ply 4" suede powerlifting belt (I don't care what color).

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 12:28:22 AM »
If Santa is reading this, I want a new triple-ply 4" suede powerlifting belt (I don't care what color).

ok FINE......

santa says you get a pink one....

;D

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 12:34:17 AM »
ok FINE......

santa says you get a pink one....

;D

D'oh!!! :D

I hadn't even considered that they might come in pink. :o  Oh well, I can color over it with black or blue marker. :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Norad is tracking Santa Claus!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 12:40:38 AM »
Actully he jst finished his last delivery

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 12:43:53 AM »
Awe come on guys, everyone knows there's no such thing as Santa, right.  ??? 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 03:36:55 AM »
he already vistited me!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php

Some kid named Johnny said there's no such thing as Santa.

What an idiot.  He's a fucking conspiracy nut.  Of course there's a santa.  Who do you think puts all those presents there?  If it was an "inside job" and your own parents did it, you would know.  They couldn't hide something as obvious as 20 presents.  And what about the cookies and milk?  Who drank that?  And if Santa was fake, why is he all over TV?  It's not like television would propagate some lie.   I see him in magazines, books, etc.  He's everywhere!

Yeah, that little Johnny with the Santa Claus conspiracy is a real wackjob.  What a tool.  He's anti-Christmas, that's what he is!  Of course there's a santa.

Well, it turns out Johnny told 5 kids in class today about his theory.  They went home and found closets full of presents.  Now THEY are crazy too.  They say there's no santa, and they're telling all their friends.  Those kids are idiots!!  They're stupid. I don't know what's in their closets, and I don't wanna know.  There is a Santa.

Today, some middle schoolers tried to show us some science numbers that if santa was real, the speed of delivering presents to every home in the world is absolutely impossible.  What the hell is wrong with them? He is very smart and works fast!  No, they say, mathematically, that many homes in 24 hours would physically disintegrate Santa.  Bullshit!  Santa has a way, I just don't understand it.  But he's real, you uneducated fools!  He's very real.

You anti-Christmas idiots are destroying the holiday!  This one idiot kid... not only does he say there's not santa, but he's also doubting the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!  This kid is insane!  He says he's researched it, and there are millions of more educated middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even adults who know the truth.  Bullshit!  Those baskets don't come from thin air!  And I KNOW that no one came into my room and switched my tooth for a dollar.  I stayed up very late, and my parents said they didn't hear anyone at all.

So stop it.  Stop the conspiracy nonsense.  Santa is real.  I've known it for the last 5 years, so I know it's true.  You guys are ruining Christmas with your lies.  Thank you.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »
Since Santa paid Tamali an early visit this year in montreal he submitted a full wishlist for this xmas,

1. Triceps and Biceps
2. Forearms
3. A small waist
4. Calves
5. To keep his muscletech contract.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 03:48:15 PM »

What an idiot.  He's a fucking conspiracy nut.  Of course there's a santa.  Who do you think puts all those presents there?  If it was an "inside job" and your own parents did it, you would know.  They couldn't hide something as obvious as 20 presents.  And what about the cookies and milk?  Who drank that?  And if Santa was fake, why is he all over TV?  It's not like television would propagate some lie.   I see him in magazines, books, etc.  He's everywhere!

Yeah, that little Johnny with the Santa Claus conspiracy is a real wackjob.  What a tool.  He's anti-Christmas, that's what he is!  Of course there's a santa.

Well, it turns out Johnny told 5 kids in class today about his theory.  They went home and found closets full of presents.  Now THEY are crazy too.  They say there's no santa, and they're telling all their friends.  Those kids are idiots!!  They're stupid. I don't know what's in their closets, and I don't wanna know.  There is a Santa.

Today, some middle schoolers tried to show us some science numbers that if santa was real, the speed of delivering presents to every home in the world is absolutely impossible.  What the hell is wrong with them? He is very smart and works fast!  No, they say, mathematically, that many homes in 24 hours would physically disintegrate Santa.  Bullshit!  Santa has a way, I just don't understand it.  But he's real, you uneducated fools!  He's very real.

You anti-Christmas idiots are destroying the holiday!  This one idiot kid... not only does he say there's not santa, but he's also doubting the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy!  This kid is insane!  He says he's researched it, and there are millions of more educated middle schoolers, high schoolers, and even adults who know the truth.  Bullshit!  Those baskets don't come from thin air!  And I KNOW that no one came into my room and switched my tooth for a dollar.  I stayed up very late, and my parents said they didn't hear anyone at all.

So stop it.  Stop the conspiracy nonsense.  Santa is real.  I've known it for the last 5 years, so I know it's true.  You guys are ruining Christmas with your lies.  Thank you.

this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 03:49:05 PM »
this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life

That's because you still believe in The Official 911 Story Santa Claus.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
Check out Vince playing Santa Claus, it's on his website

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 08:01:47 PM »

i have to commend your effort with this analogy, 240. hahaha.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2006, 08:06:32 PM »
 I absolutely HATE CHRISTMAS. I will be more than glad when it is over. >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2006, 08:59:53 PM »
185lbs Franco Columbu Bench 520lbs

VS.

181lbs Mr. Intenseone  Bench 535lbs.... 

body88

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 08:25:29 AM »
Check out Vince playing Santa Claus, it's on his website

Lol.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 08:28:38 AM »
santa claus sucks ass....that fake ass over-weight freak
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 08:29:23 AM »
santa claus sucks ass....that fake ass over-weight freak
hahahaha, you're just mad that he doen't come to India.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 08:29:47 AM »
What a waste of public funds being spent to track a fictional character!!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 08:47:18 AM »
Awe come on guys, everyone knows there's no such thing as Santa, right.  ??? 

WHAAAAAT?????......................mo ooooooom!!!!!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 09:00:04 AM »
it's almost christmas again!
Thanx for the info  ;D
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »
hahahaha, you're just mad that he doen't come to India.
lol ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD