Author Topic: Another lie - All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights  (Read 22792 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Another classic Weider lie
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2014, 12:03:45 AM »
Someone should rename this thread to another classic sev lie cause there have been a few over the years  ;D
rename it

"sev's broken dreams - part 541654"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2014, 12:10:59 AM »
"All big champions got that way lifting really heavy weights"

technically, he didn't lie.

all big champions used a ton of gear. and using a ton of gear gave them the ability to move heavy weight with relative ease. the more gear you take, the more weight you can lift with ease thereby creating the hypertrophy needed to become a champion.

so, in a perverse way, they did get that big lifting heavy weight.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2014, 12:11:26 AM »
umm its that not what you are doing? Atleast he backs it up with something unlike you who starts with insults so you dont yave have to backup cause there are non
I insult you because I like it. I don't need backing up. I state what I know and that's that. You don't agree with me? Good. Now fuck off  :)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2014, 12:12:34 AM »
I insult you because I like it. I don't need backing up. I state what I know and that's that. You don't agree with me? Good. Now fuck off  :)
in other words you are talking out of your ass but cant admit it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2014, 12:18:14 AM »
in other words you are talking out of your ass but cant admit it
Hilarious that he is doing the same thing he is accusing of Weider doing- Making stuff up and talking out of ones ass.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2014, 12:18:41 AM »
technically, he didn't lie.

all big champions used a ton of gear. and using a ton of gear gave them the ability to move heavy weight with relative ease. the more gear you take, the more weight you can lift with ease thereby creating the hypertrophy needed to become a champion cause .

so, in a perverse way, they did get that big lifting heavy weight.
He lied and promoted the WRONG way to train along with the countless meatheads he "sponsored".

I did meet smart bodybuilders. They all understand that there is a smart way to train for longevity and optimal stimuli, and a wrong way where there is so much damage done the body gets injured then starts artrophying like Ronnie, Jay, Branch etc .. this combined with the stupidest choices in drugs and abusing them ad nauseam.

Nobody who understands bodybuilding will ever argue me because there is the obvious and it's easy to spot it.

There is no "technically not a lie" .. the Weiders and the whole machine behind them were not a couple of idiots who did know any better. The deliberately lied and deceived many generation.

I want to promote what I understand about bodybuilding, the truth in general. But the truth is hard to stomach and it does not bring you much financial gain. I waved goodbye to dreams of "wealth" a long time ago so I get off on being truthful.

People who fuck bodybuilders in the ass or watch them being fucked by dobermans and cheetas are not much into "truth".

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2014, 12:20:18 AM »
He lied and promoted the WRONG way to train along with the countless meatheads he "sponsored".

I did meet smart bodybuilders. They all understand that there is a smart way to train for longevity and optimal stimuli, and a wrong way where there is so much damage done the body gets injured then starts artrophying like Ronnie, Jay, Branch etc .. this combined with the stupidest choices in drugs and abusing them ad nauseam.

Nobody who understands bodybuilding will ever argue me because there is the obvious and it's easy to spot it.

There is no "technically not a lie" .. the Weiders and the whole machine behind them were not a couple of idiots who did know any better. The deliberately lied and deceived many generation.

I want to promote what I understand about bodybuilding, the truth in general. But the truth is hard to stomach and it does not bring you much financial gain. I waved goodbye to dreams of "wealth" a long time ago so I get off on being truthful.

People who fuck bodybuilders in the ass or watch them being fucked by dobermans and cheetas are not much into "truth".

A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2014, 12:22:07 AM »
Hilarious that he is doing the same thing he is accusing of Weider doing- Making stuff up and talking out of ones ass.
You and your family are part of the problem. You are a prime example of a trust fund kid with a chip on his anorexic shoulders.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 12:22:44 AM »

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.  I do not expect a publishing deal from the Weiders  :D (fucking scumbag liars and conmen like all the liars and snake oil artists that plague this "industry")

Lizard people

A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2014, 12:38:17 AM »
You and your family are part of the problem. You are a prime example of a trust fund kid with a chip on his anorexic shoulders.
see here you come again with insults unstead of adressing his post lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2014, 12:42:20 AM »
see here you come again with insults unstead of adressing his post lol
leave the passive aggressive behavior to others .. you are another anonymous idiot on getbig who thinks he knows better .. you don't .. I am smart you are dumb.. such is life  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2014, 12:47:01 AM »
write your opinion on the matter if you have one .. but don't quote me what others said because it's stupid and does not validate shit

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2014, 12:49:56 AM »
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2014, 12:57:30 AM »

These morons are responsible for countless injuries and stupid gym and training choices. As a teen, I really believed it because everyone was doing it. But like many others, I felt the need to do "pump" sets to really feel the muscle stimulated properly. Later I realized that "pumping" IS the actual training and the heavy stuff is a weird fetish males have who should try powerlifting.

These liars and con artist basically used our own mind against us. Hmm, sound familiar..

Another thing: "You need LOTS of protein.. can't eat it so shakes are a MUST." Now please shell out a lot of cash for useless powders... ads looked enticing. They should do ads for equipoise, deca and primo.

Lies lies and more lies that are perpetrated today. By summer I will finish a book in english detailing EXACTLY what bodybuilding is, exposing all the lies and detailing the truth everyone can learn from. Including the history.  I do not expect a publishing deal from the Weiders  :D (fucking scumbag liars and conmen like all the liars and snake oil artists that plague this "industry")

I'll buy that book. Sign me up as a customer. Your first. I want it signed too.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2014, 01:01:29 AM »
leave the passive aggressive behavior to others .. you are another anonymous idiot on getbig who thinks he knows better .. you don't .. I am smart you are dumb.. such is life  :)
lol you can better theb this sev

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 01:04:55 AM »

lol.

bro. you cant debate what i wrote.

its just not debatable. anabolics= strength. strength = ability to move heavy weight. heavy weight + anabolics = hypertrophy.

tell you what. as an experiment i want you to run 2, 3 month cycles.

the first cycle take x amount of anabolics, x amount of cals and protein and thru the length of your cycle life exactly the same poundages you used on day one.

then, for cycle two, take the same amount of anabolics again, the same amount of protein cals again, and lift as much weight as your muscle can lift each session. increase the poundages where you feel they can be increased without 'damaging' yourself.

lol its a pretty simple concept sev- what the fuck do you think is going to happen- think your going to make the exact same gains in each cycle?

no, you are not.

so, guess what? where does this leave us sev thru process of elimination? champions did get that way lifting fucking heavy weight. i dont even know why i am wasting my time debating this stupidity i hope to fuck you are trolling if so kudos. if not your have absolutely no clue what in the fuck you are talking about.

as for branch and jay and el the average trainer will NEVER come within a mile of ever looking as shitty as they do simply because they lack a) the anabolics, and b) the strength gained from them to ever experience that kind of atrophy due to injury. if so you'd see nattys everywhere who look like shit cause i know some nattys who train harder and heavier than most juicers i know and look better.

your arguments are nonsensical.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 01:08:56 AM »
lol.

its just not debatable. anabolics= strength. strength = ability to move heavy weight. heavy weight + anabolics = hypertrophy.

the first cycle take x amount of anabolics, x amount of cals and protein and thru the length of your cycle life exactly the same poundages you used on day one.

then, for cycle two, take the same amount of anabolics again, the same amount of protein cals again, and lift as much weight as your muscle can lift each session. increase the poundages where you feel they can be increased without 'damaging' yourself.

lol its a pretty simple concept sev- what the fuck do you think is going to happen- think your going to make the exact same gains in each cycle?

no, you are not.

so, guess what? where does this leave us sev thru process of elimination? champions did get that way lifting fucking heavy weight. i dont even know why i am wasting my time debating this stupidity i hope to fuck you are trolling if so kudos. if not your have absolutely no clue what in the fuck you are talking about.

I know they did.. but that does not make it THE sole muscle building way. Moderate higher volume is much better both short and long term IMO. And it does not justify false supplement ads filled with lies and deception which was my point. So technically they DID lie.

I do know what I am talking about. I also walk what I talk and always did. I trained in every possible manner and experimented with everything. You are arguing something else than what I stated initially which is ok but there is no debating what I stated. We all agree on that.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 01:09:05 AM »
lol.

no, you are not.

To be fair broski, Paul Dillet was notorious for lifting pussy weights. He still became one of the biggest fucking guys.

If you stimulate the muscle enough, does poundage matter?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 01:11:01 AM »
To be fair broski, Paul Dillet was notorious for lifting pussy weights. He still became one of the biggest fucking guys.

do the experiment as i have outlined it.

report back.

thank you.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2014, 01:12:34 AM »

no it does not

in the long run, the muscle tears literally cripple slowly but surely the muscle and the shape suffers as well as volume because of scar tissue and repair ability... it also does damage to the spine while compressing it, pinching nerves and artrophy follows

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2014, 01:14:52 AM »
no one... you must think I am anabolic halo or another stupid newbie .. I did your "experiment" in more ways than one over the years .. do you think I reached my current training phylosophy because I dreamt it in a cave on the mountains? lay off the tren bro  ;D

you also must forget that I was trained by one of those "champions" .. one of the few smart ones  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2014, 01:18:51 AM »
do the experiment as i have outlined it.

report back.

thank you.

And your word on Dillet?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2014, 01:30:07 AM »
Just been watching a few videos on Youtube. Flex Wheeler, Dillet and Phil Heath. I'm sorry but apart from where Flex lifts the entire stack on the machine Shoulder Press (see for yourself on 'Flex Wheeler Shoulder Attack'), complete with obligatory 4inch range of motion, he lifts the same poundages in the rest of the video that 'I' lift in the gym every day. And his form is ridiculous. Swinging all over the place.

Get your drug stack right, not the training so much. By the looks of it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2014, 01:31:33 AM »
Just been watching a few videos on Youtube. Flex Wheeler, Dillet and Phil Heath. I'm sorry but apart from where Flex lifts the entire stack on the machine Shoulder Press (see for yourself on 'Flex Wheeler Shoulder Attack'), complete with obligatory 4inch range of motion, he lifts the same poundages in the rest of the video that 'I' lift in the gym every day. And his form is ridiculous. Swinging all over the place.

there are pro's who take training seriously and have a good rythm

I recommend Ron Love, Vince Taylor and Toney Freeman.. they should be talking about training

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2014, 01:34:55 AM »

most of the  videos are made bust before a competition it would just be stupid to train heavy and risk a injury when they are so shredded and depleted, better to watch them train in the offseason to see if they lift heavy or not