Author Topic: KETO PROBLEM  (Read 3140 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: KETO PROBLEM
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 10:38:01 PM »
honestly keto-diet didnt do much for me lost alot of weight but didnt feel as pumped and looked flatter but when i did someblood lab work it hurt my HDL LDL and even my TSH levels became effected...
TSH regulates your thyroid which has a significant impact on your overall metabolism....
anywho.... Nothing like a medium fat medium carbs high protein diet......
for long term health and you could play with calories to get leaner... sure it takes alot longer than other diets but in the end i do believe its better 

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 12:09:05 AM »
ITT dizzlewizzle speaks the truth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 09:08:11 AM »
In your experience, what do you think is the best diet for fat loss?

For Naturals that is.  Just a straight Ketosis diet?  I would think you'd lose a lotta size though without the refeeds?

I have never done a straight Keto diet, but am looking more this way because I have more of a endomorph body type and though I can get down to a pretty low %, every time I go down into single digits I lose a lotta size.  

i dont think theres any best diet. as long as two diets have similar protein and calorie levels, the results are going to be similar, with no significant difference in results.

now, if you wanted to optimize your diet to eek out every bit of potential you can, then a 4-5 meals per day with 1 gram of protien per pound of bodyweight spread out evenly over those meals,  and eat veggies with little fat and little carbs along with the protien.... then you would have timed carbohydrate intake to correlate with periods of low glucose availability/high insulin sensitivity/high glucose demand.... so times like morning, before training, after training.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 11:01:14 AM »
they will all result in almost identical results. the 60% carb group might have a bit more fullness, strength, and a bit less bodyfat though.

Wrong, the correct answer was #2 - and it would result in SUBSTANTIALLY faster fat loss.  Thanks for playing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »
Wrong, the correct answer was #2 - and it would result in SUBSTANTIALLY faster fat loss.  Thanks for playing.
  lol..  ::)