Author Topic: Your best bodybuilding memory or momment?  (Read 12273 times)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
Re: Your best bodybuilding memory or momment?
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 11:07:27 AM »
Meeting Keith in Hawaii and marveling at the Enormous Girth around his waist?
Not to mention how the dude could easily be the Hot Dog Eating Champ of the world! ;D
Makes me wonder why your trying to hang out at a Bodybuilding and FItness board when you represent neither?
Ah, make a wrong turn at the All you Can Eat Buffet and wind up herein Fitness Gossip heaven?
yea, me too ::)

Shawn, I would have thought hooking up with Sasha and getting your a** kicked in the parking lot of Gold's Fullerton would be your best memories.  Keith should feel honored that he's the warmest and fuzziest memory in your career. ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 11:08:09 AM »
When Mo got molested then stripped in public and try to Own Levrone......
L

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 11:10:02 AM »
Man of Steel's story is classic 8) 8) 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 11:25:11 AM »
Man of Steel's story is classic 8) 8) 8)

It was like a B.B.B.D.500 story  only BELIEVABLE

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 11:33:41 AM »
Ok, MOS gonna get a little sentimental here.....gay yes, but here goes......I used to be your typical bullied kid in jr high and high school....suffered the typical torment from bullies and what not....no big deal right....a lot of kids get bullied.   Had one kid that was fairly relentless and gave me shit almost everyday...he was  couple years older than me....was your typical douchebag.....and he picked on me constantly.....some days more than others but I let most of it roll off my back.   Decided to get in shape during my Senior year and made some novice progress over that year (nothin dramatic mind you)....still suffered the torment, but whatever.....graduated, started college and transformed myself over the next several years.....5 years had passed since high school....dropped a ton of fat and put on a ton of muscle....I lived and breathed school, work and training....I was a totally different kid basically.   Walked into my regular gym one night and start warming up on a bench.....I get goin in what I'm doin and I'm asked for a spot by the guy next to me....no biggie.....I always help if I'm asked cause I'm nice and shit.....anyways, I go over and spot the guy and loe and behold it's my former tormentor LOL!!!  I recognize him immediately....still a skinny pussy, but now he's got about half his hair and looks like a typical P.O.S. minimum wage gas station clerk.   I'm perfectly polite and help him through a few more sets, but he starts gettin inquisitive and sayin, "hey you look familiar.....where do I know you from?  Dang you're a big mofo....how much you bench?"  Now keep in mind, I'm a couple inches taller and 2.5 times his size and he's start to recognize my face, but we keep on goin with our presses.   Before his last set we're talkin and he says, "Dude, I swear I know you from somewhere!  It'll come to me, I'm great with faces."   So he lays down on the bench for his last set and before he starts pressin he says, "Hey, where'd you go to high school?"  I tell him and he says, "Hey, that's where I went...what year you graduate?"  I told him and he says, "Oh you're couple years behind me....that's crazy!  I rarely run into folks from high school.  Maybe we know some of the same folks?"  Keep in mind he's layin flat on his backing talkin to me while I'm loomin over him and my anger is swelling and I finally ask, "Hey, you remember some fat little pud from back in the day.....got picked on all the time.....was a real loser!!"  He starts laughin and says, "AHAHAHAHA  hadn't thought about him in years....I used to give him shit all the time AHAHAHAHH!!!  Whatever happend to him?"   I say, "Yeah, I remember that."   He says, "You do?  So that's how we know each other......you gave him shit too huh?"   I said, "No...........I am that fat little pud."   He was startled and quickly put it all together, JUMPED THE f**k UP and started shaking a bit and apologizing and tryin to shake my hand.....he knew he was fucked, but seeing the all the color drain from his face and that scared shitless look was good enough for me.......I shook his bony hand, he left 3 minutes later and I never saw his punkass again...............P'WN3D!!!!!!111   

MOS

LOL thats the best post your ever posted! Must feel good! Dammn boy you must be pretty big hahaha
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 11:35:04 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

a moment that stands out in my mind was when Kevn Levrone came on tot he scene at the 92 NOC and destroyed the competition

completely blown away :o :o :o

E

Did you get to keep the soiled trunks?
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 11:48:24 AM »
LOL thats the best post your ever posted! Must feel good! Dammn boy you must be pretty big hahaha

Easily one of the best moments of my life....total vindication.....it's takes a backseat only to my wedding day and the day I graduated college......and yes, I was waaaaay bigger than him.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 11:52:22 AM »
Easily one of the best moments of my life....total vindication.....it's takes a backseat only to my wedding day and the day I graduated college......and yes, I was waaaaay bigger than him.

I've misjudged you. You seem like a cool guy.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 11:53:53 AM »

Its hard to believe that you are married and graduated college from your posts of late! ;D
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »
Meeting Keith in Hawaii and marveling at the Enormous Girth around his waist?
Not to mention how the dude could easily be the Hot Dog Eating Champ of the world! ;D
Makes me wonder why your trying to hang out at a Bodybuilding and FItness board when you represent neither?
Ah, make a wrong turn at the All you Can Eat Buffet and wind up herein Fitness Gossip heaven?
yea, me too ::)

Is that the moment you realized that you wanted to emulate him and leave competitive BB for competitive eating. ;D

Anyway even though i am only 20 and havn't yet experienced much in the BB world i will say that seeing pumping iron for the first time was awesome and it ultimatly got me into BB. I used to watch that movie during my workouts for like over a month straight and had almost every line memorized :)
I

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 12:07:38 PM »
*The B&W's of Dorian.
*Pumping Iron
*Arnold winning in 1980
*Getting drunk with The Iron Sheik & Lee Haney
*Running drugs from Mexico
*Kaz bending & throwing things.
a

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »
*Getting drunk with The Iron Sheik & Lee Haney

Please elaborate!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 12:18:14 PM »
I've misjudged you. You seem like a cool guy.

You've caught me in rare form LOL!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 12:22:32 PM »
Its hard to believe that you are married and graduated college from your posts of late! ;D

I'm also workin on my MBA, tryin to start a family, workin on a business plan for my wife and I'm even a workin professional....shirt, tie, shiny shoes....the whole fuggin thing LOL!!!   Most people don't have a clue.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »
Back in before thread deletion. :)
a

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 12:24:23 PM »
Today! deadlift of 472lbs  :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 12:25:52 PM »
I'm also workin on my MBA, tryin to start a family, workin on a business plan for my wife and I'm even a workin professional....shirt, tie, shiny shoes....the whole fuggin thing LOL!!!   Most people don't have a clue.

:o Respect!
just push some weight!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »
Hey Shawn, who do you think had the better physique - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. I hope you say Coleman, cause its the correct answer  :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 01:12:09 PM »
Yeah dude.  Shawn Ray won the Arnold Classic once.  Why did Keith say something about them taking the title from Shawn?
whe won 2 times but the first won they took from shawn. 

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 01:47:41 PM »
He tested positive for V if I remember correctly

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 06:42:13 PM »
Ok, MOS gonna get a little sentimental here.....gay yes, but here goes......I used to be your typical bullied kid in jr high and high school....suffered the typical torment from bullies and what not....no big deal right....a lot of kids get bullied.   Had one kid that was fairly relentless and gave me shit almost everyday...he was  couple years older than me....was your typical douchebag.....and he picked on me constantly.....some days more than others but I let most of it roll off my back.   Decided to get in shape during my Senior year and made some novice progress over that year (nothin dramatic mind you)....still suffered the torment, but whatever.....graduated, started college and transformed myself over the next several years.....5 years had passed since high school....dropped a ton of fat and put on a ton of muscle....I lived and breathed school, work and training....I was a totally different kid basically.   Walked into my regular gym one night and start warming up on a bench.....I get goin in what I'm doin and I'm asked for a spot by the guy next to me....no biggie.....I always help if I'm asked cause I'm nice and shit.....anyways, I go over and spot the guy and loe and behold it's my former tormentor LOL!!!  I recognize him immediately....still a skinny pussy, but now he's got about half his hair and looks like a typical P.O.S. minimum wage gas station clerk.   I'm perfectly polite and help him through a few more sets, but he starts gettin inquisitive and sayin, "hey you look familiar.....where do I know you from?  Dang you're a big mofo....how much you bench?"  Now keep in mind, I'm a couple inches taller and 2.5 times his size and he's start to recognize my face, but we keep on goin with our presses.   Before his last set we're talkin and he says, "Dude, I swear I know you from somewhere!  It'll come to me, I'm great with faces."   So he lays down on the bench for his last set and before he starts pressin he says, "Hey, where'd you go to high school?"  I tell him and he says, "Hey, that's where I went...what year you graduate?"  I told him and he says, "Oh you're couple years behind me....that's crazy!  I rarely run into folks from high school.  Maybe we know some of the same folks?"  Keep in mind he's layin flat on his backing talkin to me while I'm loomin over him and my anger is swelling and I finally ask, "Hey, you remember some fat little pud from back in the day.....got picked on all the time.....was a real loser!!"  He starts laughin and says, "AHAHAHAHA  hadn't thought about him in years....I used to give him shit all the time AHAHAHAHH!!!  Whatever happend to him?"   I say, "Yeah, I remember that."   He says, "You do?  So that's how we know each other......you gave him shit too huh?"   I said, "No...........I am that fat little pud."   He was startled and quickly put it all together, JUMPED THE f**k UP and started shaking a bit and apologizing and tryin to shake my hand.....he knew he was fucked, but seeing the all the color drain from his face and that scared shitless look was good enough for me.......I shook his bony hand, he left 3 minutes later and I never saw his punkass again...............P'WN3D!!!!!!111   

MOS

Great story.  I am similar in that I didn't start lifting until I was like 21 or 22.  It's such a great feeling to look much better than the people that thought they would be cool forever in high school...  The moment they realize who you, are you can see the "holy sh!t" expression on their faces - priceless.  (It also works well on girls that thought they were too good for you - especially when they are with their fat husbands when they get the "holy sh!t" feeling...)  Way to go MOS...
Motherboy (the band).

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 07:01:24 PM »
Hey Shawn, who do you think had the better physique - Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. I hope you say Coleman, cause its the correct answer  :D

Let me try to answer this on behalf of mr. Ray since he has difficulties typing. "Dorian Yates is like a ferrari and I am a voltswagen sorta of guy. Ronnie coleman never beat me except the last couple of times I competed. I prefer sasha's features anyday!" -shawn "sugar daddy  8)" ray
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »

Sounds like you just troll for fun. Looks like we have something in common ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 09:15:08 PM »
wanna buy my soiled trunks?

you sick fuck get out of here >:(

E

E

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2006, 09:29:25 PM »
Ronnie winning his 9th Mr. Olympia.
Flower Boy Ran Away