Author Topic: Top two Olympia in review and what's to come  (Read 5815 times)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Re: Top two Olympia in review and what's to come
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2012, 08:10:58 AM »
the bigger issue to me is how they age and how their receptors hold up... if they need to overdo it like ronnie/jay/dorian just to stay the same or worse....

You don't know too much about muscle receptors do you? All genetically determined. Whether "they hold out is bogus".  All skeletal muscle receptors have a half life whether they be AChRs or androgenic receptors. Some in fact have cross interaction with many hormones. The number and half life is genetically determined. The real question is whether the person develops tolerance to the roid. That is what it's all about.

Another issue is whether one is using roids that interact synergistically. That is another story.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2012, 08:17:01 AM »
If you think any top pro is really improving anything other than overall size or conditioning then you know nothing about bodybuilding. Completely clueless. He could try going to Mexico inject that goo but that's about it. BFG claimed Kai ws injecting a bunch of balonie peptides into his traps... what were the results? Jack and shit.

Kai wont have any "Ronnie year", he already had that. He will not put on any more size under Farah. He is maxed. Maybe he has a few ounces more to grow but what would that take? 3 grams of test per day, 20 Anadrol a day, 80iu of GH and 500iu insulin a day? :D He can only play with conditioning now.

Anyone know what Kai weighed at the Olympia and what his highest stage weight has been in his career?

Notice how I put improve in quotes. I understand that at this point if he doesn't have the traps, and delts with only PEDs, it obviously will have to come another way. I guess I should have made it more clear. by Ronnie year, I didn't mean a 2003 Ronnie year jumping significantly in weight, with less conditioning, I meant a 1998 Ronnie year where he comes in so conditioned, so shredded, so streamlined, you have no other choice but to give him the title.  He can SEO the hell out of his delts. Look at Phil.  He can fix his upper chest. Look at it off season or precontest it's full as hell from top to bottom, the muscle is there. Traps are an issue, I cringe even thinking about injecting anything in there but his traps like Phil's width is his Waterloo. I believe it can be fixed and it would make a huge difference on his physique.  I'd also like to know what Phil and Kai weighed. If I had to guess, I'd say Phil's weight at the night show was between 235-245. Kai between 250-255. The both carry their weight differently. Phil has a light frame and Kai a more heavy frame. Kai's highest weight was the year before he started working with Farah 2010 I believe. He was a bloated mess. I'd say he was 270s. He doesn't need to be any bigger than he was this year. Sure he can do it, but it takes away from his physique.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2012, 08:32:58 AM »
neither have proven themselves, the hype is not deserved, Lionel will never be top 6- NEVER, don't even want to talk about him, he will be just another nobody like Jones

Cedric will be eventually top six, maybe top 3 but not in 2013, funny how you say 6'1 and a perfect frame, in bodybuilding 6'1 and a perfect frame is an oxy-moron also you say all we are waiting for is conditioning, NO he is going no where if he does not put on another 15 lb. To slender for his frame at the Olympia.

Good call on even, Steve - we will see, true, can ruin his physique if he tries to rush things.

Jayson HUH, this is my dark horse for a break through year in 2013 IMO.

I agree. Cedric needs more weight but it's good to see him getting bigger slowly vs. faster and his physique suffering. He won't have to be 300lbs to look insanely huge because he has small joints for a guy his size. He'll look incredible at 280lbs shredded. I don't know what he competes at now. But yes, unfortunately he'll have to get bigger but not much. His conditioning needs to improve dramatically to be on Phil and Kai level. Even when he looks good, it doesn't look Olympia good. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2012, 08:34:41 AM »
You don't know too much about muscle receptors do you? All genetically determined. Whether "they hold out is bogus".  All skeletal muscle receptors have a half life whether they be AChRs or androgenic receptors. Some in fact have cross interaction with many hormones. The number and half life is genetically determined. The real question is whether the person develops tolerance to the roid. That is what it's all about.

Another issue is whether one is using roids that interact synergistically. That is another story.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

You gargle goat cum

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2012, 08:42:12 AM »
I agree. Cedric needs more weight but it's good to see him getting bigger slowly vs. faster and his physique suffering. He won't have to be 300lbs to look insanely huge because he has small joints for a guy his size. He'll look incredible at 280lbs shredded. I don't know what he competes at now. But yes, unfortunately he'll have to get bigger but not much. His conditioning needs to improve dramatically to be on Phil and Kai level. Even when he looks good, it doesn't look Olympia good. 
If he nails his conditioning with an added 15-20lb he can go all the way, but to add that much at this point may never happen or may take a few years but he has what takes to go all the way.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »
Still waiting for Brandon Curry to nail his condition and put on a few pounds!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »

Shit, I forgot about him, definitely on the futures list. Perfect shape. He's very short though, alot of people don't realize that. He's about 5'7 tops. I've seen him in person. I was surprised.  Needs to continue to bring his legs up and nail his conditioning while continuing to put on size. All potential but I don't think he has the heart.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2012, 09:32:04 AM »
Another lazy bodybuilder with insane potential due to body structure. almost identical to Sergio's.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 11:48:34 AM »
You gargle goat cum

That's ok bud. No need to get defensive. Let me know where you got your PhD!

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money!!!

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2012, 01:07:17 PM »
I was thinking about doing a "Letter to Phil" type thread back a month ago, but I decided not to. I think Kai pushed him, and I think Phil may have come to realize, that this will not be easy, and that he has to put in some serious work, and he can't take anything for granted. I think that Phil will come in and win convincingly, he may even blow people's minds...and possibly even changed people's perception of him--back to a positive view of  him. Although, I do think it would be good if Kai won it, as he is now "the people's champ".

Couldn't say it better myself Parker-Kai is not gonna beat Phil, unless Phil messes himself up.
Phil will go into "beast mode" this year, like Parker said. He is younger, and being a former athlete, has a competitive edge over Kai. Don't be suprised if Phil does some Ronniesque lifts in the gym this year, and onward.
PS- Merry Christmas Park!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »

Couldn't say it better myself Parker-Kai is not gonna beat Phil, unless Phil messes himself up.
Phil will go into "beast mode" this year, like Parker said. He is younger, and bring a former athlete, a competitive edge then Kai. Don't be suprised if Phil does some Ronniesque lifts in the gym this year, and onward.

1. He is 3 years younger. Thats nothing.
2. Kai is just as competitive and so are others.
3. Phil will be the first to tell you, there will be no Ronniesque lifts, he's not built that way.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2012, 01:20:11 PM »
You don't think they'll ever give it to him?  I think they will. You can screw people over when it's somewhat close but when someone is just so dominating, you can't fuck them without the fans turning against the organization.

I don't know, in recent memory Martinez clearly beat Cutler and it was pretty dominating, but  he lost.  Im not sure Kai will be able to separate himself from Phil enough if Phil comes in close to 100% .

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2012, 01:21:45 PM »
that back double bi shows how narrow phil is
real men= no rubbers

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 01:39:05 PM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »
Notice how I put improve in quotes. I understand that at this point if he doesn't have the traps, and delts with only PEDs, it obviously will have to come another way. I guess I should have made it more clear. by Ronnie year, I didn't mean a 2003 Ronnie year jumping significantly in weight, with less conditioning, I meant a 1998 Ronnie year where he comes in so conditioned, so shredded, so streamlined, you have no other choice but to give him the title.  He can SEO the hell out of his delts. Look at Phil.  He can fix his upper chest. Look at it off season or precontest it's full as hell from top to bottom, the muscle is there. Traps are an issue, I cringe even thinking about injecting anything in there but his traps like Phil's width is his Waterloo. I believe it can be fixed and it would make a huge difference on his physique.  I'd also like to know what Phil and Kai weighed. If I had to guess, I'd say Phil's weight at the night show was between 235-245. Kai between 250-255. The both carry their weight differently. Phil has a light frame and Kai a more heavy frame. Kai's highest weight was the year before he started working with Farah 2010 I believe. He was a bloated mess. I'd say he was 270s. He doesn't need to be any bigger than he was this year. Sure he can do it, but it takes away from his physique.

Alright. I don't know if he can improve much on the conditioning. I mean everyone can always get harder ...until cemetary ...but he is right there from a practical standpoint.

I don't think Kai can SEO his delts any more, for example. They already look mushy and lack any striations. The problem with SEO is that you can't build bodyparts with it. It just wouldn't look right if he put that shit in his traps.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »
If you think any top pro is really improving anything other than overall size or conditioning then you know nothing about bodybuilding. Completely clueless. He could try going to Mexico inject that goo but that's about it. BFG claimed Kai ws injecting a bunch of balonie peptides into his traps... what were the results? Jack and shit.

Kai wont have any "Ronnie year", he already had that. He will not put on any more size under Farah. He is maxed. Maybe he has a few ounces more to grow but what would that take? 3 grams of test per day, 20 Anadrol a day, 80iu of GH and 500iu insulin a day? :D He can only play with conditioning now.

Anyone know what Kai weighed at the Olympia and what his highest stage weight has been in his career?

great post.  no one is making any more improvements.  kai and phil have had exactly the same body ever since i knew who they were.  the only difference is some 10 lbs or so that depends on whatever tweaks they decide to try come contest time.

and lol @ the guy thinking jay could make a comeback.

professional bodybuilding is a complete joke, and if posts like wiggs' aren't proof, i don't know what is.

here is the illustrious career of a bodybuilder:

1.  take lots of drugs for a few years.  get big.
2.  step on stage, either you win or you lose.
3.  if you win, good for you, if you lose you can either a.  retire or b. come in year after year looking within +- 5% of your best effort, until slowly but surely palumboism comes knocking.

i don't think kai will ever win.  he's bigger and and a little bit better in most ways, but phil just has "less flaws" and blows him away in the most-muscular.

phil will win another couple olympias, then its on to the next "big" thing.  and yes, "big" is in quotes, because phil is a little twink bitch who would probably be dwarfed by iris kyle.  also LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at saying phil has a "handsome face".  he has the face of a man who works at mcdonalds and beats off to the thought of his nephew.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2012, 05:37:41 PM »
i do believe that kai has a shot at winning.. but he is not getting any younger.. he has blown numerous chances.. he has to get it straight this year.. phil has great shape.. but the narrow thing is a bit bothersome.. it comes through in  a few poses.. kai can do it.. but holding it will be tough..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2012, 09:00:08 PM »
The aura and in my opinion the reality of the story of these two is picture perfect.

One guy is perceived as having the good life.

Phil Heath, light skin, light eyes, handsome, pretty physique, from Colorado, plays the piano, played basketball in college, vouched for by Mr. O Jay Cutler, sprints through NPC undefeated, Tore through the IFBB, magazine covers, sponsorships, the dream IFBB career.

The other guy is perceived as having had and certainly has it very rough throughout life.

Kai Green, dark skin, dark eyes, "the hair", scarred face and head, not looked at as traditionally handsome, ruggedly artistic physique, from New York, is an artist, all he knows is bodybuilding, no father, no mother, group homes, ghettos and grapefruits, fought for everything he has, worked through the ranks of team universe to earn his pro card. Not to many magazine covers, not looked at being traditionally "marketable."

It doesn't get much more contrasting than this. Each will push each other into unseen levels of physique art. Because both are equally motivated. Like I said, I don't see what else Phil can do outside of conditioning and maybe a little more fullness. Kai has more room to work with and his muscle has a mature look to it where Phil's still has a balloonish, cartoonish look. In the end, I believe history will say Kai was a better bodybuilder assuming neither has career ending injuries or "injuries." They key is that they pushed each other.
http://video.adultswim.com/black-dynamite/everybody-loves-oj.html

Phil will go into "beast mode" this year, like Parker said. He is younger, and being a former athlete, has a competitive edge over Kai. Don't be suprised if Phil does some Ronniesque lifts in the gym this year, and onward.
Agreed, and Merry X-mas to you as well...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2012, 09:50:52 PM »
Older I get the more my interest in bodybuilding wanes. How'd you old fucks retain your interest for so long?   ???
follow the arrows

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »
been doing this since i was 15.. now 45. its no different than ones interest in football or any other endevor really.. i used to love to watch football.. have not watched a full game i  10 years  now.. just woke one day not interested.. happens..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 10:51:54 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 11:08:09 PM »
Older I get the more my interest in bodybuilding wanes. How'd you old fucks retain your interest for so long?   ???
just look at 90s videos, or even---Kai's vids or Phil's older vids. you start to see why you got into bbing...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 11:21:44 PM »

I can't speak for other old fucks, but this one stays interested because it keeps me healthy.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 01:45:51 AM »
just look at 90s videos, or even---Kai's vids or Phil's older vids. you start to see why you got into bbing...
pre 2004 bfto videos should do the trick.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 01:55:52 AM »
hahahhahahahalolz. exactly. ;D
If you watch the whole episode---OJ, didn't want to go to Space and bailed.