Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?  (Read 18778 times)

whitewidow

Re: 2013 Olympia - Who thinks Big Ramy will crack the Top 4 at The Mr. O?
« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2013, 07:51:06 AM »
Whitewidow is very serious about gay bb stories so I would trust his authority on this.

I was right in the past and i believe I am right in this case but there is no real solid proof like no video if there is a video some dude with a towell over his head has it and is watching that shit every night before he goes to bed. Big cyp is a heavy drug addict from what he told me and gives blowies for Tylenol 3. :-\

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2013, 08:04:09 AM »
Lol what?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
THIS !!!  :o :o :o

More quad separation, yes.
Calves bigger, yes.
Cock swollen, yes!

whitewidow

« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2013, 11:32:43 PM »
I was right of course! I wonder how much OTH lost. Hopefully this was all just for fun. I tried to get in the action but OTH said he already had a grand bet on ramy but I would not of taken OTH's money if I won wich I knew I would, Ramy was not ready for that kind of competition. He is just trained like a Milos sarcev bodybuilder wich is not a bad thing. I don't see ramy being a huge threat ever as alot of you guys do. So he won the Ny pro big deal,that is a very small show with like a 15K top prize maybe 20K top prize it used to be a 10K top prize show. 10K wouldnn't even pay for these guys HGH for a few months.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2013, 11:36:38 PM »
8th place for his 1st Olympia is not too bad. But he clearly disappointed and didn't justify all the gossip.

Team Ramy in top 4(x2)  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2013, 11:55:59 PM »
Not sure how he got 8th?  He was way better than Jay.  At any rate, 8th aint too shabby for a rookie.  Especially, when he deserved to be 6th or 7th.  I thought Roelly should have gotten 6th and Ramy 7th, and Jay 12th or 13th. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2013, 05:03:54 AM »
All he did was crack some peanuts on his way to to the O where are all the people that said he was going to win this?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2013, 05:10:49 AM »
All he did was crack some peanuts on his way to to the O where are all the people that said he was going to win this?

Most people had him winning or no lower than second lol or fourth. McGough was right a LOT of people overrated him  ;D

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2013, 05:12:47 AM »
Most people had him winning or no lower than second lol or fourth. McGough was right a LOT of people overrated him  ;D

He is not really overrated. Dennis is overrated as a prep coach.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2013, 05:20:31 AM »
Ramy will make top 6 next year if in condition. Heat will win another couple of years then the crop will rise. Wolf should of been second Kai was better night show. If Ramy ever will win he should quit cracking peanuts on the drive over.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #160 on: September 29, 2013, 05:24:51 AM »
winning? There was one person here who said that he night win. Most people here and other forums said he will cracl top 5

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 29, 2013, 06:01:46 AM »
winning? There was one person here who said that he night win. Most people here and other forums said he will cracl top 5
He cracked the top 20.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: September 29, 2013, 06:44:39 AM »
WTF seriously. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #163 on: September 29, 2013, 06:53:19 AM »
WTF seriously. ::)

I won't backtrack ..I said top 5 too and still think he has great potential. But I even said the night of the show seeing him live for the first time... his quads look stupid and take away from his overall build. Needs to downsize them and get them separated.

He also suffers from something that Nasser suffered from too...he's got a huge, ugly head and a mug only a mother could love...not an insult...it detracts from the presentation.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: September 29, 2013, 07:13:02 AM »

I won't backtrack ..I said top 5 too and still think he has great potential. But I even said the night of the show seeing him live for the first time... his quads look stupid and take away from his overall build. Needs to downsize them and get them separated.

He also suffers from something that Nasser suffered from too...he's got a huge, ugly head and a mug only a mother could love...not an insult...it detracts from the presentation.

Problem is that it's hard to deliberately lose muscle to gain definition.
The real issue is the type of preparation DJ give to him with his long period of low-carb and refeed. It's just not for him.
He loses muscle and definition everywhere expect from the legs and looks smooth onstage.
He looks almost perfect and much bigger during his bulking period, just need to drop water slowly.