Author Topic: Could Jay Cutler have beat Dorian Yates?  (Read 114101 times)

Neptune100

• Getbig III
Re: Could Cutler beat Dorian.
« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
Dorian would win 9 out of 10 times.  But a Jay Cutler at his best, say 2001 one, beats ANY Dorian Yates.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2009, 02:54:42 PM »
  No. Dorian is Cutler with a superior structure, more overral long and round muscle bellies and infinitely superior muscle quality - with equivalent size.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you little queer look at you digging up old dorian threads

and then you have the nerve to call me a fag for supporting Mr. Levrone ::)

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »
you little queer look at you digging up old dorian threads

and then you have the nerve to call me a fag for supporting Mr. Levrone

E

Epic stalking. No, I won't shove your shit in, phaggot. Stop asking. And where's the plane ticket, you son of a bitch? Will you continue to use the lame excuse that you don't have my address yet?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »
  Epic stalking. No, I won't shove your shit in, phaggot. Stop asking. And where's the plane ticket, you son of a bitch? Will you continue to use the lame excuse that you don't have my address yet?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

haha just give me your real name and address already and we will settle this, twinkle toes

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2009, 05:27:39 PM »
haha just give me your real name and address already and we will settle this, twinkle toes

E

I've already given you my address, you son of a bitch. Stop running from me and send it already. You embarass yourself every time you demand that I give my adress since I've given it to you ad nauseum. You are so imntimidated by me, it's obvious. I wouldn't ordinarilly beat up a gay guy like yourself because gays are like ladies, but I'll open an exception in your case for being such a shit sniffing phagot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
  I've already given you my address, you son of a bitch. Stop running from me and send it already. You embarass yourself every time you demand that I give my adress since I've given it to you ad nauseum. You are so imntimidated by me, it's obvious. I wouldn't ordinarilly beat up a gay guy like yourself because gays are like ladies, but I'll open an exception in your case for being such a shit sniffing phagot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you gave me a bullshit address from brazil, months after i asked for an address from your supposed home in fort lauderdale ::)

i need your real name too

until then, you are a coward hiding from me :-*

E
E

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »
Not a chance.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »
Dorian would win 9 out of 10 times.  But a Jay Cutler at his best, say 2001 one, beats ANY Dorian Yates.

Delusional newbie.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »
We'll never know - I happen to think both of them were/are extremely overrated. 

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: April 29, 2009, 10:42:44 PM »
Delusional newbie.

right...cause I need 1000 posts to be considered knowledgeable...

the only pose Dorian could beat Jay at his best would maybe be the back double bicep... Jay would kill him in quad separation, triceps and biceps. Jays mass would cancel out Dorian conditioning, and a well conditioned Jay Cutler would win

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »
jason cutler couldnt even carry dorians training beg that he didnt have! ,,,you are comparing dorian yates to jason??? what did you lose your mind?  they both had no biceps but still jason is not even close to dorian ,,

dorian ws granit ,,dorian was the only bodybuilder who can come with no bicep and win competition when there was competition,,what did jason have ? a very sick ron that was missing half body due to injuries not only bicep,,and still dexter was better!
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 30, 2009, 02:25:36 AM »
dorian ws granit ,,dorian was the only bodybuilder who can come with no bicep and win competition when there was competition,,

spot on as usual

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #387 on: April 30, 2009, 09:10:19 AM »
jason cutler couldnt even carry dorians training beg that he didnt have! ,,,you are comparing dorian yates to jason??? what did you lose your mind?  they both had no biceps but still jason is not even close to dorian ,,

dorian ws granit ,,dorian was the only bodybuilder who can come with no bicep and win competition when there was competition,,what did jason have ? a very sick ron that was missing half body due to injuries not only bicep,,and still dexter was better!
well i finally agree with you but you still and never were a pro ifbb bb'er.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #388 on: April 30, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »
Dorian wins the bodybuilding round, but I would say Jay wins the life outside of bodybuilding round. 

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »
I said Jay Cutler at his best...Dorian wins 9 out of 10 times, but a Jay Cutler at his best could beat any Dorian. Try to think of Jay from 2001, the only Yates that could have a chance against that is 93.  And we all know some of those wins Dorian had were bogus...

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #390 on: September 04, 2011, 10:03:42 AM »
Iv'e also seen Dorian in person and people just don't get it. The man looks like he is made of fookin plutonium, he is so dense
What else looks like it was made of pltonium, stud?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #391 on: September 04, 2011, 12:28:55 PM »
right...cause I need 1000 posts to be considered knowledgeable...

the only pose Dorian could beat Jay at his best would maybe be the back double bicep... Jay would kill him in quad separation, triceps and biceps. Jays mass would cancel out Dorian conditioning, and a well conditioned Jay Cutler would win

Maybe?  LOL.  Dorian would win the front and rear lat spreads, ab/thigh, side-triceps, rear double-biceps and probably side-chest.  Jay would take the front double biceps against an injured Yates, but that's about it. 

It's really no contest. 

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #392 on: September 04, 2011, 12:31:32 PM »
I said Jay Cutler at his best...Dorian wins 9 out of 10 times, but a Jay Cutler at his best could beat any Dorian. Try to think of Jay from 2001, the only Yates that could have a chance against that is 93.  And we all know some of those wins Dorian had were bogus...

Sorry man.  Dorian '93 owns '01 Cutler to oblivion.  Even if we give Jay the ab-thigh, front double-biceps AND side-chest, he'd barely take any one of those.  Contrarily, Doz takes the side-tri, both back poses and the front lat spread by miles.

Jay was awesome that year, but it wouldn't take Dorian's very best to beat him.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #393 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:07 PM »
Sorry man.  Dorian '93 owns '01 Cutler to oblivion.  Even if we give Jay the ab-thigh, front double-biceps AND side-chest, he'd barely take any one of those.  Contrarily, Doz takes the side-tri, both back poses and the front lat spread by miles.

Jay was awesome that year, but it wouldn't take Dorian's very best to beat him.

only pose cutler wins is FDB because of yates' fucked bicep

Dorian and Ronnie are number 1 and number 1A in my book, basically a difference of opinion is how you distinguish who's better.

Cutler is nothing special, never was...never will be. He looks like that big boned goofy kid everyone knew that had retard strength.......all blown up on gear

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #394 on: September 04, 2011, 12:42:54 PM »

Jay was DQ'ed in 2001, so he'd lose to Yates 10 for 10.  Why is jay mr o?  Ronnie got old and injured but should have won #9 with the injuries, just far superior structure, and phil and kai are a joke, his main competition for this generation.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: September 04, 2011, 01:37:43 PM »

only pose cutler wins is FDB because of yates' fucked bicep

Dorian and Ronnie are number 1 and number 1A in my book, basically a difference of opinion is how you distinguish who's better.

Cutler is nothing special, never was...never will be. He looks like that big boned goofy kid everyone knew that had retard strength.......all blown up on gear

I'm supposed to be a wordsmith, and I couldn't have said it better given ten tries.

Props, mighty Groink :)

suckmymuscle

Re: Could Jay Cutler have beat Dorian Yates?
« Reply #396 on: September 04, 2011, 01:41:15 PM »
Could Jay Cutler have beat Dorian Yates?

Huh...no.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #397 on: September 04, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »
Yes, both look like shit, Dorian better condition, jay wider and more complete at his best. Not much in it, neither should ever have won the O.
Trans Milkshake.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2012, 10:13:48 PM »
No

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
No

Not saying Dorian wasn't  ripped and dry...but those photos are sharpened to within an inch of their life