Author Topic: Australia is awesome.  (Read 2334 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Australia is awesome.
« on: May 14, 2009, 09:19:43 AM »
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Awesome. Can we trade Barry for Aus man?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Australia is awesome.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 10:04:27 AM »

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

Obviously this idiot doesn't know the ABORIGINESE ARE AUSTRLIANS...the caucasians ARE NOT..

The ABORIGINESE should have been so forceful...things today would truly be different in Australia

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

UM...England threw out all of the white retards, pedophiles, rapist, murderers, criminals of all type and sent them to Australia...kinda used the country like a giant Alcatraz.. hardly what i would call struggles and it was not for freedom (key word of the new millenium)

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

You mean that discombobulated language they speak is actually English???
Again if only the aboriginese had enforced the same rules..

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

What god (small g) are you talking about? The whites sent to Australia knew nothign of GOD and still dont. How does a prison lot of idiots thrown out of England "found" a new country?? Sorta like inmates saying they founded the prison they were thrown into.

Maybe a TEN COMMANDMENT reminder is what these people need so they can see if their are really living up to the standards created by GOD. Oh and by the way ...don't te whites in Australia still believe in Big Bangs, Evolution, Darwinism???  Not exactly GODLY in belief...

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

Once again...is this not what the Aboriginese, Native Peoples of america, Africans, Indians (of India), Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, People's of the South pacific and Polynesian islands, Central and South American said when whites arrived???..Didi whites obey?? and what TERRISTIC attacks occurred in australia that this person should make such comments against Arabs or those who follow Islam???

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

WHOSE COUNTRY, WHOSE LAND, WHOSE LIFESTYLE??.....sadly mistaken my man. You have lived off of the resources of Australia, hoarded it for YOURSELVES, excluded the Original People from THEIR LAND, renamed THEIR COUNTRY and tried to change THEIR LIFESTYLE to fit yours...Truly is time for the "PRISON LOT" to leave...

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

I say all nations should do the same...THROW OUT THE REPROBATE INVADER THAT IS SO TROUBLESOME AND NOT INDIGENOUS TO YOUR NATION...peace will come to the earth again

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 10:08:58 AM »

About time someone sacked up and told it like it is. Good man.

Australia will no doubt move up the Muslim nutjob's shitlists.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 10:23:20 AM »

Obviously this idiot doesn't know the ABORIGINESE ARE AUSTRLIANS...the caucasians ARE NOT..

The ABORIGINESE should have been so forceful...things today would truly be different in Australia

UM...England threw out all of the white retards, pedophiles, rapist, murderers, criminals of all type and sent them to Australia...kinda used the country like a giant Alcatraz.. hardly what i would call struggles and it was not for freedom (key word of the new millenium)

You mean that discombobulated language they speak is actually English???
Again if only the aboriginese had enforced the same rules..

What god (small g) are you talking about? The whites sent to Australia knew nothign of GOD and still dont. How does a prison lot of idiots thrown out of England "found" a new country?? Sorta like inmates saying they founded the prison they were thrown into.

Maybe a TEN COMMANDMENT reminder is what these people need so they can see if their are really living up to the standards created by GOD. Oh and by the way ...don't te whites in Australia still believe in Big Bangs, Evolution, Darwinism???  Not exactly GODLY in belief...

Once again...is this not what the Aboriginese, Native Peoples of america, Africans, Indians (of India), Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, People's of the South pacific and Polynesian islands, Central and South American said when whites arrived???..Didi whites obey?? and what TERRISTIC attacks occurred in australia that this person should make such comments against Arabs or those who follow Islam???

WHOSE COUNTRY, WHOSE LAND, WHOSE LIFESTYLE??.....sadly mistaken my man. You have lived off of the resources of Australia, hoarded it for YOURSELVES, excluded the Original People from THEIR LAND, renamed THEIR COUNTRY and tried to change THEIR LIFESTYLE to fit yours...Truly is time for the "PRISON LOT" to leave...

I say all nations should do the same...THROW OUT THE REPROBATE INVADER THAT IS SO TROUBLESOME AND NOT INDIGENOUS TO YOUR NATION...peace will come to the earth again

samson.  thats the way it is going to be.  deal with it.  im sick and tired of people like you regurgitating the history of some region and acting like you're saying something profound. if you reach far back enough in ANY region of the world you will find that they were conquered by someone at sometime.  and yes they were treated unfairly.  do you want the country to move forward?  or dont you?  Australia is living in the present and trying to make their country safe for the people that live their NOW.  its time to cut the bullshit. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 10:31:32 AM »
You wouldn't be welcome in Australia.  They don't accept terrorist sympathizers like yourself hereford.
Abandon every hope...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 10:45:27 AM »
I don't blame them for wanting to preserve their customs and heritage.
Many muslims don't assimilate.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 10:53:03 AM »
samson.  thats the way it is going to be.  deal with it.  im sick and tired of people like you regurgitating the history of some region and acting like you're saying something profound. if you reach far back enough in ANY region of the world you will find that they were conquered by someone at sometime.  and yes they were treated unfairly.  do you want the country to move forward?  or dont you?  Australia is living in the present and trying to make their country safe for the people that live their NOW.  its time to cut the bullshit. 

How does a country move forward when it is spending its time opressing and mistreating people??? Right now thanks to the asses that caused the finanial collapse whites i nEurope, america and australia are all but rioting (well they are rioting in Europe) and going ballistic. No OTHER people have come to these nations and caused them grief and distress, no OTHER people have invaded them, no OTHER peoplehave stolen from them...as a amatter of fact they are stealng from themselves..and look at how whites are reacting. But somehow the Aboriginese, Africans, Central and South Americans, Pacific Islanders etc should just GRIN AND BEAR IT??? Not so Fast..Not so FAST... There is a double standard at work here.

Nonetheless the economic collapse will do a lot more than just empty pockets...it is going to provide the OPPRESSOR with an education no book, university, or scholar could ever teach them. That is education is whites will become the OPPRESSED and guess who their oppressor will be?
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 10:54:25 AM »

You want a Christian religious nut as a leader? Uhmm...no thanks. :-\
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »

Love it! 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »
I hate the State.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
How does a country move forward when it is spending its time opressing and mistreating people??? Right now thanks to the asses that caused the finanial collapse whites i nEurope, america and australia are all but rioting (well they are rioting in Europe) and going ballistic. No OTHER people have come to these nations and caused them grief and distress, no OTHER people have invaded them, no OTHER peoplehave stolen from them...as a amatter of fact they are stealng from themselves..and look at how whites are reacting. But somehow the Aboriginese, Africans, Central and South Americans, Pacific Islanders etc should just GRIN AND BEAR IT??? Not so Fast..Not so FAST... There is a double standard at work here.

Nonetheless the economic collapse will do a lot more than just empty pockets...it is going to provide the OPPRESSOR with an education no book, university, or scholar could ever teach them. That is education is whites will become the OPPRESSED and guess who their oppressor will be?

you epitomize the self loathing white man.  you entire soul has been consumed by the american liberal media, which is their goal by the way.  1 more down.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 11:24:33 AM »
you epitomize the self loathing white man.  you entire soul has been consumed by the american liberal media, which is their goal by the way.  1 more down.

He's black.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 12:19:44 PM »
Samson is stright up racist, at least he doesn't hide it though.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
You wouldn't be welcome in Australia.  They don't accept terrorist sympathizers like yourself hereford.

Still hung up on that, eh?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »

Cool.   Someone should tell England

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »

Cool.   Someone should tell England

Someone should tell Sacramento too.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »
Can we pass a law that this guy can run for President of the US in 2012?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
Someone should tell Sacramento too.

lol.   Start with Franklin road....?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »
Can we pass a law that this guy can run for President of the US in 2012?

Yes.  Put him on the ballot.   :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »

Did anyone miss this? Scary stuff...Australia just like the USA was NOT founded on Christian principles...where do all these quacks get this stuff?
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 02:45:50 PM »
Did anyone miss this? Scary stuff...Australia just like the USA was NOT founded on Christian principles...where do all these quacks get this stuff?

Not sure about Australian history, but you're wrong about the U.S.  Haven't you read loco's or McWay's posts on this? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »
Not sure about Australian history, but you're wrong about the U.S.  Haven't you read loco's or McWay's posts on this? 

Have you read what the founders have said about Christianity?

Look what Thomas Jefferson thinks about your great religion:

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.
-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

This man, a founder of the USA, is most certainly NOT a Christian as were the others NOT Christians. In what way was the USA founded on Christian principles? It was founded on Enlightenment principles.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »
Have you read what the founders have said about Christianity?

Look what Thomas Jefferson thinks about your great religion:

The whole history of these books [the Gospels] is so defective and doubtful that it seems vain to attempt minute enquiry into it: and such tricks have been played with their text, and with the texts of other books relating to them, that we have a right, from that cause, to entertain much doubt what parts of them are genuine. In the New Testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. It is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to John Adams, January 24, 1814

Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him [Jesus] by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Short, April 13, 1820

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors.
-Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

This man, a founder of the USA, is most certainly NOT a Christian as were the others NOT Christians. In what way was the USA founded on Christian principles? It was founded on Enlightenment principles.

I read the passages.  They do nothing to support your contention that our country was not founded on Christian principles. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »
I read the passages.  They do nothing to support your contention that our country was not founded on Christian principles. 

Well, I guess you would have to define 'Christian principles'. What do you mean by them?
I hate the State.