Author Topic: Who on here has the best physique?  (Read 64051 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Who on here has the best physique?
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 01:29:01 PM »
hahahaha, "he' spent the money FEMA gave him on his 2000 dollar debit card on FUBU, fried chicken and malt liquor. ;D
hahahahaha! hell 2000 grand that's more then most of those fried chicken eaters made their whole life.....i bet in their peanut brain of theirs they think they pulled a fast one on the government. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 01:29:42 PM »
SS . There you go again. I'm on your mind 24/7 . You can't make a post that does not have my name in it. Sad, Sad, Little Internet geek. At least Bigmal put up a pic. Hey bigmal you say you are not going for my look. It's not because you are not trying. It's because you could never achieve it! Don't fall under those little wannabes spell. You shouldn't talk shit with that burger king physique.
I'm so sick of getting Pm's after a post saying  " Bro, Just joking " Then why post your nasty remarks in the first place.? "  Why..... Because you guys wanna seem bad ass, when you are nothing. You don't see
People with great physiques that are cool and have no Insecurities putting people down and constantly talking trash on here. Only the insecure wannabees do this. The ones who never ever show themselves. I guess that's why Ron had to create a " POSITIVE " board. What does that tell you. What a shame.
hahahaha, oh brother, it's Mr. Olympia Scott Markey chiming in again about how huge and awesome he is with his massive 16 inch arms and 23 inch legs, hahahaha Big Mal makes you look like an underfed weak little chicken, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM M ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2007, 01:30:47 PM »
SS . There you go again. I'm on your mind 24/7 . You can't make a post that does not have my name in it. Sad, Sad, Little Internet geek. At least Bigmal put up a pic. Hey bigmal you say you are not going for my look. It's not because you are not trying. It's because you could never achieve it! Don't fall under those little wannabes spell. You shouldn't talk shit with that burger king physique.
I'm so sick of getting Pm's after a post saying  " Bro, Just joking " Then why post your nasty remarks in the first place.? "  Why..... Because you guys wanna seem bad ass, when you are nothing. You don't see
People with great physiques that are cool and have no Insecurities putting people down and constantly talking trash on here. Only the insecure wannabees do this. The ones who never ever show themselves. I guess that's why Ron had to create a " POSITIVE " board. What does that tell you. What a shame.
hahahahaha! this cock junkie logs on and the first meltdown he post is to me..... aw I think someone likes me.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
E

B R

• Getbig IV

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
hahahahaha! this cock junkie logs on and the first meltdown he post is to me..... aw I think someone likes me.
hahahhaa, this clown makes me laugh, he makes it sound like he's 5'9" 285 pounds at 2 percent bodyfat with 24 inch arms and 37 inch legs and is the only guy in the world who lifts weights. ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 01:34:47 PM »

People with great physiques that are cool and have no Insecurities putting people down and constantly talking trash on here. Only the insecure wannabees do this. The  board. What does that tell you.
hmmmmmmmmmmm pot meet kettle ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 01:34:50 PM »
 Among non-pros I think that Meso guy has the best physique.
E

The_Truf_Hurtz

• Getbig II
  • Best built 16 yr old here!
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 01:38:56 PM »
Among non-pros I think that Meso guy has the best physique.

Some of you guys are pretty funny.  I still have not seen any pics that impress me.
Future Mr. GetBig!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2007, 01:39:54 PM »
I want to help you in life, but all I can do is wish you well.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2007, 01:40:51 PM »
Some of you guys are pretty funny.  I still have not seen any pics that impress me.

I wasn't trying to be funny, Meso has the best build on here imo.
E

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2007, 01:42:14 PM »
Fatfather . It's funny you and SS always turn a thread into something about me. You also love posting a high school picture of me to make you feel good. for the 100th time for less than 1 year training thats a great pic. Id rather look like that than a big Fat tub, who does not train. SS is worse so I won't even acknowledge him. Let people post pics on the thread topic. Don't turn it into another one of your Gay love for me threads. when are you going to see that you are obviously Infatuated.

*** Now you and SS go get some protein powder. Lift some weights and maybe you can leave your basement. I can recommend some brands. Wouldn't you rather look like this . Than your current state.
By the way your monster 14 inch arm comments are sooooooooooooooooooo freakin old.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D
LMAO @ Paki queer

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »
Fatfather . It's funny you and SS always turn a thread into something about me. You also love posting a high school picture of me to make you feel good. for the 100th time for less than 1 year training thats a great pic. Id rather look like that than a big Fat tub, who does not train. SS is worse so I won't even acknowledge him. Let people post pics on the thread topic. Don't turn it into another one of your Gay love for me threads. when are you going to see that you are obviously Infatuated.

*** Now you and SS go get some protein powder. Lift some weights and maybe you can leave your basement. I can recommend some brands. Wouldn't you rather look like this . Than your current state.
By the way your monster 14 inch arm comments are sooooooooooooooooooo freakin old.
LMAO! @ at this turd ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2007, 01:44:53 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »
Everytime you post this picture I smile because Im so pretty. =)
hahahahha, epic Paki pompadore, size extra small Old navy black t shirt, unibrow, 10 inch arms and 9 inch neck.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
Brutal burnt-out look after another 18 hour shift at his dads corner shop.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2007, 01:48:07 PM »
SS : I've never seen someone talk such a big game but have nothing to show for it. Very sad .
I'm done with you. you are completely Irrelevant.
I wish you well. your gonna need it :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2007, 01:48:55 PM »
Brutal burnt-out look after another 18 hour shift at his dads corner shop.
hahahahhaa, "let's see, 1 grape Slurpee, that will be $12.58 please, tank you come again!!!!!!"

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »
SS : I've never seen someone talk such a big game but have nothing to show for it. Very sad .
like i said anytime you'e in AZ, otherwise I'm not gonna show you a pic of my shlong so stop pming me, fag ::)

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2007, 01:49:58 PM »

Scott, why are you even here?  You clearly don't fit in or "get" Getbig.

You're not smart enough or funny enough to really engage in the back and forth.

Why even come here?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2007, 01:51:01 PM »
squad when were those webcam fat fotos taken. r they recent?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
Scott, why are you even here?  You clearly don't fit in or "get" Getbig.

You're not smart enough or funny enough to really engage in the back and forth.

Why even come here?

Excellent question, he is like a fish out of water here. Worst personality I have seen in ages.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »
squad when were those webcam fat fotos taken. r they recent?
about as recent as the photos you posted with your sister...........err i mean "girlfriend".