Author Topic: 200lb dumbell incline press  (Read 27922 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: 200lb dumbell incline press
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »
Cool video.

Although, he's obviously juiced to the gills.  It's like telling a high schooler how impressed you are with his 1400 perfect SAT scores when he studied a stolen copy of the test before taking it.

I'm much more impressed with a natty doing 120's.

think a perfect score on the SAT is 1600... just sayin'

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »
Def strong but could do without the yell and glance around the gym to see if anyone is watching   ::).
Jay

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »
wow, the guy is strong as hell and the pecs are very well developed.

damn the guy is strong. :o

to many posters here, this weight, the act of trying just to lift it up and balance it, would rip their arm right off their shoulders ;D

benching 400lbs with bar on flat bench is one thing, but benching 200lbs dumbells on the incline in clean form without any kind of assistance is entirely something else.

respect.

is he natural? ;D

of course he's natural.....such fine specimen needs no chemical help..... ;)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2012, 12:35:52 PM »

Strong guy
take away the juice and let's see what he can do. i've done 140's by 10 in better form unjuiced. ;D ;D ;D  i'm just saying.
F

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »
what a pussy doing incline at only 30 degrees

only saw poor half assed reps

if i were that fat I would be pressing 300s easily

classic anadrol puffy cheeks

strong mofo

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2012, 02:11:35 PM »
nononono, thats not how it works.you remind me of the guys with honda cars who say "my car has more horsepower per cubic inch"

well, the american car has more horsepower per car. :D

and from 140 to 200s, thats another universe, not just another league.

also, the guy is lean.very lean.makes it even more impressive.

hes juiced, big deal, so what, everyone and their brother are juiced.

and to say this guy would be weak without drugs is preposterous.NOBODY who is that strong is a weakling off the juice.the sceletal frame alone to just hold this weight has to be naturaly strong.

there is certainly a misconception that roids are miracle drugs

yes they work, and yes they make one bigger and stronger

but not everyone who takes them will be beastly strong with an outstanding physique, that's just a load of horseshit

GENETICS RULE

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2012, 05:00:50 PM »
take away the juice and let's see what he can do. i've done 140's by 10 in better form unjuiced. ;D ;D ;D  i'm just saying.
140's for 10 is impressive no daubt but I put my life on the line and everything I own that all the juice in world would not allow you match his numbers, this guy is Ronnie strong.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »
Maybe in years to come ill hit 200lb on flat but thats quite awy away...
I dont have super strong shoulder guy so maybe not on incline , but def on flat in years to come
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2012, 05:40:31 PM »

Everybody thinks they will keep getting stronger and stronger but reality is you may have already maxed out your strength. I benched 515 lb when I was 25 years old and I did 495 when I was 27 and have never been past those numbers since. I will be 31 this year and can not bench more then 450.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2012, 05:42:04 PM »
Everybody thinks they will keep getting stronger and stronger but reality is you may have already maxed out your strength. I benched 515 lb when I was 25 years old and I did 495 when I was 27 and have never been past those numbers since. I will be 31 this year and can not bench more then 450.

damn 515lbs  :o

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2012, 05:52:15 PM »
That may be so for you... but every year i get progressively stronger by a small amount ... so I know ive not maxed for sure...
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
That may be so for you... but every year i get progressively stronger by a small amount ... so I know ive not maxed for sure...
I hope so, as long as there is no aches or pains enjoy  ;)

damn 515lbs  :o
That is on the flat, I did 545 on the decline for a double once but not nearly as impressive.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2012, 06:33:26 PM »
I hope so, as long as there is no aches or pains enjoy  ;)
That is on the flat, I did 545 on the decline for a double once but not nearly as impressive.
yup aches and pains come with the territory...
the first time i benched 315 an old dude spotted me... he said good bench but youve hit your peak.. its all downhill from here...
I just laughed
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2012, 07:12:20 PM »

what was your stack back then?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2012, 07:54:20 PM »
yup aches and pains come with the territory...
the first time i benched 315 an old dude spotted me... he said good bench but youve hit your peak.. its all downhill from here...
I just laughed

what is your stack since then?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2012, 08:31:04 PM »
what is your stack since then?
Yam , dasheen, dumpling ,  rice and peas jerk chicken, steak,ackee and salt fish
choice is an illusion

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2012, 09:22:55 PM »
Joel is a Buddie of mine from college. Great guy, family man, and one of the strongest benches I have ever seen. When he was around 200lbs was :o benching close to 600
Natural 4 life!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »
Joel is a Buddie of mine from college. Great guy, family man, and one of the strongest benches I have ever seen. When he was around 200lbs was :o benching close to 600

i heard he likes the ladies

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2012, 01:55:45 AM »
what kind of loser wants to be that size, seriously ?

I mean I understand using steroids to get a nice lean and ripped physique with a tight waist and some good muscle mass, but this guy is obviously just overcompensating for his small dick.

QFT....the thing guys dont realize is there comes a point where being bigger can actually make you look smaller.....comes a point where slin fucks your lines to the point where that extra 20 pounds you get from it is shit and most of it is in the gut anyways....cause its not quality and just kills everything. Reason.you see guys at 220 wiping the floor with guys 250....
l

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2012, 02:55:50 AM »
you will learn that with age, you get weaker on max lifts.eventually.

my max bench and squats from when i was 25 seem absolutely impossible today.

somehow the body handles heavy weight better when younger, i guess thats aging.

Dude I'm older than 25 and a lot stronger than I was at 25 a lot stronger
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2012, 04:33:18 AM »
wait till youre 35, or till the little injuries come.youll look back and say that galeniko guy was right :D

strenght doesnt mean necesarly brutal pecs, if only strenght was the goal, pop some 10 halotestin a day and anadrol, thatll magicaly improve strenght numbers.yes, theres some limit, where most gains made go to the gut.

for most pros its around before they turn pro, for non pros its way sooner on their quest for mass.

Injuries come with the territories it's about being smart and knowing what exercises to avoid
My dad uncles etc never strength peaked till late 40's it's diff for some people
All come down to genetics.. I laugh when I read stuff like the average male .... Peaks at this ... That isn't for everyone IMO
choice is an illusion

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2012, 04:37:10 AM »
Injuries come with the territories it's about being smart and knowing what exercises to avoid
My dad uncles etc never strength peaked till late 40's it's diff for some people

agreed

Fred Hatfield ie. Dr. Squat didn't squat 1000 pounds til he was 46 years old

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2012, 05:00:35 AM »
140's for ten is impressive weight for sure. Props for that.
Personaly i can do 3 full rom reps on flat bench with that weight, albait it is not a fixed weight but ajustable olympic bar pair.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2012, 10:24:06 PM »
what was your stack back then?
I actually had a very weird approach back then cause I use to always go up in weight, around 14-15 % bodyfat, so I would take a gram of test per week, a shot of tren per day, and I was always a big fan of taking var in the off-season because I always felt my muscle harden up despite all the bodyfat. Then I used Deca to make my joints indestructible from all heavy lifting. So from all my experience 8+ years juicing nothing gets you stronger then this stack. test, tren, var, deca. In my case test 1000, tren 500, deca 600, var 500 all per week. I know a hell of stack but 500 is a hell of a bench, requires a heavy stack  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2012, 10:30:04 PM »
nononono, thats not how it works.you remind me of the guys with honda cars who say "my car has more horsepower per cubic inch"

well, the american car has more horsepower per car. :D

and from 140 to 200s, thats another universe, not just another league.

also, the guy is lean.very lean.makes it even more impressive.

hes juiced, big deal, so what, everyone and their brother are juiced.

and to say this guy would be weak without drugs is preposterous.NOBODY who is that strong is a weakling off the juice.the sceletal frame alone to just hold this weight has to be naturaly strong.

seriously, no-one who actually lifts 100lb+ dbs is going to claim they could do the 200's like that if they just upped the dose.

I got 6 reps with the 160's last week and I know jumping to the 200's would dislocate my shoulders just getting them into position  ::)