Author Topic: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !  (Read 14109 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !
« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2009, 11:19:55 PM »

LOL, looks like the black guy from family guy.
\

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2009, 08:51:37 AM »
bullshit, we all know Jim Quinn mesured him at 0.00% bf

Jim Quinn just delivered the news, it's Billy Smith who wields the calipers!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2009, 09:11:21 AM »
"Here I is ladies, yo' chocolate flavored studboy! All de ladies dones luv demselves an ebony hunk dressed to de nines...I gots on my tie and my diaper..uh huh. And you done saved yo'self some serious dough by calling Discount Male Strippahs..da cheapest dancahs around. Now y'all gonna have to share. Dey's plenty of stud here to go around..Das right!!"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2009, 09:45:31 AM »
"Here I is ladies, yo' chocolate flavored studboy! All de ladies dones luv demselves an ebony hunk dressed to de nines...I gots on my tie and my diaper..uh huh. And you done saved yo'self some serious dough by calling Discount Male Strippahs..da cheapest dancahs around. Now y'all gonna have to share. Dey's plenty of stud here to go around..Das right!!"

Ya know..this is kind of funny....but It never fails....I always expect every single post on GetBig to deteriorate into some type of racial name-calling or racial stereotype....or the bashing of black people in some way, shape , or form....and it always happens!!!

it is kind of funny though...but it's just so strange that in almost all ogf he threads people get bored with the topic after a while and then we try to keep the thread going through using racial stuff and insults.....

just making an observation