Author Topic: Oh brother which getbigger is this then...  (Read 3373 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Oh brother which getbigger is this then...
« on: March 22, 2012, 06:43:37 AM »
Woman, 39, accused of breaking into house and raping manAustralian Rebecca Elder 'performed oral sex' on alleged victim

By Tom Gardner
PUBLISHED: 18:26, 21 March 2012 | UPDATED: 20:09, 21 March 2012

A woman was today ordered to stand trial in Australia, accused of breaking into a man’s home and raping him.
Rebecca Helen Elder, 39, pleaded not guilty to one count of aggravated serious criminal trespass at the man’s home, and one count of rape. She appeared in Adelaide’s District Court this morning.

Accused: Rebecca Elder leaves court after denying accusations that she broke into a man's house and performed oral sex on him without his consent

Prosecution documents, filed with the court, allege both offences took place at a suburban location between September 20 and September 23 last year.

At trial, prosecutors will allege Elder, of Parkside, broke into a house while its male occupant - who cannot be named - was lawfully on the premises. They will also say she broke in with the intention of committing a further offence of rape.

Finally, prosecutors will accuse Elder of raping the man by performing an act of oral sex without his consent.
Judge Wayne Chivell remanded Elder on continuing bail until a directions hearing next month.

I personally would throw this out of court on the grounds that 'oral sex from a female to male is never without consent' nullyfying the charge. Oh brother what a gaylord.

So which of our Aussie getbiggers was this then  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Oh brother which getbigger is this then...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
on one hand I agree, on the other what a poof to complain about being sucked off by not a total pig  :D
K

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:07:01 AM »
on one hand I agree, on the other what a poof to complain about being sucked off by not a total pig  :D

Hahaha I bet it was his crazy ex, and the only way he could stop her turning up uninvited bar a restraining order was to accuse rape or something. Otherwise that shits wierd and he's a faggo

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 07:08:38 AM »
She's raping people with her mouth!

Like a thief in the night she breaks in and assaults ALL the aussies with her rape-mouth!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 08:00:40 AM »
was it a 911 call  ::)
K

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 08:05:15 AM »
Blow job of peace !  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 08:19:29 AM »
Lol I mean can you imagine?

(picture him sitting on a char bound to the chair and a hardon)

She: I am going to show you now what a bastard you are I will make you suffer so bad you wish you never fucked with me (lol)
Him: Oh no please not
She: That's right I will blow your disgusting seamen encrusted dick until you come your coffee written black semen in my mouth!!!!!
Him: Oh no please not
She: SHUT UP - Grabs dick and starts gagging and throwing up but giving him blowjos
*in between*
She: She are you sorry??!?! say you are sorry now!!!!
Him: Oh no please stop I cannot take it anymore ::)

Lolol fucking hell

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:17 AM »
Prob waited til he busted a nut before called the Po Po

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »
Prob waited til he busted a nut before called the Po Po

Hahahahahahaha

Probably pretended to nervously dial 991 for 5 minutes and after he jizzed in her eye was like "Hello yes I need your help come quickly.......i mean hurry up!!"!"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 08:48:59 AM »
Prob had something against this bitch. Maybe it was his ex or something and he just wanted her to get into trouble.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 08:53:48 AM »
STOP SUCKING MY DICK OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!!
G

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 08:57:19 AM »
Woman, 39, accused of breaking into house and raping manAustralian Rebecca Elder 'performed oral sex' on alleged victim

By Tom Gardner
PUBLISHED: 18:26, 21 March 2012 | UPDATED: 20:09, 21 March 2012

A woman was today ordered to stand trial in Australia, accused of breaking into a man’s home and raping him.
Rebecca Helen Elder, 39, pleaded not guilty to one count of aggravated serious criminal trespass at the man’s home, and one count of rape. She appeared in Adelaide’s District Court this morning.

Accused: Rebecca Elder leaves court after denying accusations that she broke into a man's house and performed oral sex on him without his consent

Prosecution documents, filed with the court, allege both offences took place at a suburban location between September 20 and September 23 last year.

At trial, prosecutors will allege Elder, of Parkside, broke into a house while its male occupant - who cannot be named - was lawfully on the premises. They will also say she broke in with the intention of committing a further offence of rape.

Finally, prosecutors will accuse Elder of raping the man by performing an act of oral sex without his consent.
Judge Wayne Chivell remanded Elder on continuing bail until a directions hearing next month.

I personally would throw this out of court on the grounds that 'oral sex from a female to male is never without consent' nullyfying the charge. Oh brother what a gaylord.

So which of our Aussie getbiggers was this then  ;D
DICE says what'za matta with dis tool. jack and jill went up the hill...........
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 02:34:13 PM »
wo
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 02:38:19 PM »
Running Mom?  a grown man can stop a woman from sucking his dick.  He didn't for obvious reasons  ;D

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 02:46:05 PM »
STOP SUCKING MY DICK OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!!

;D LMAO

What a terrible crime!!!