Author Topic: Times Square incident "Act of Terrorism" - Car was next to Viacom Building.  (Read 4186 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I'm sure you a lawyer but now I understand why you spend your days chasing down bad debts

I really don't get why you attack people for what they do for a living when you're too chickenshit to tell what you do for a living.  What do you do that's so far above and more sophisticated than owning a collection agency?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If the michigan militia took credit you would be screaming to high heaven no?
Another bunch of useless wannabe revolutionists. They plan all this time to kill one cop and get caught. Hell in Michigan single gunmen have achieved that goal. You don't need a militia for that to happen!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I really don't get why you attack people for what they do for a living when you're too chickenshit to tell what you do for a living.  What do you do that's so far above and more sophisticated than owning a collection agency?

I didn't attack him for what he did for a living, I said I now understand why he does debt collection

If I attacked him for anything it was his ridiculous notion that just because some group takes claim for a incident that is not not sufficient as proof that their claim is true. One would hope that any lawyer (or even just semi-intelligent person) would understand that.

Given the fact that 333 started with throwing shit with his statement below I feel pretty comfortable giving him shit right back.
He's a big boy and can take of himself

Sorry to burst your pink liberal bubble danny and straw but the pakistani taliban already took credit for the attack.
I know you guys were scared shit of those granny teabaggers.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
NYPS is holding a press conference right now talking about the incident and also saying there is  NO evidence to support the pakistani taliban claim. They have identified a "white male in his 40's" on the surveillance video.  :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Maybe its the same white guy beck fan that killed the census guy in kentucky. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
maybe i heard incorrectly - but they kept saying 'international'.

can't we just paint iran as the bad guy and drop some bombs on them?

I mean, do we really have to go thru this gulf of tonken shit every single time?  Just man up, tell the country we're invading for oil and dollar survival, and if you dont like it, tough shit.  All this theater, really...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
maybe i heard incorrectly - but they kept saying 'international'.

can't we just paint iran as the bad guy and drop some bombs on them?

I mean, do we really have to go thru this gulf of tonken shit every single time?  Just man up, tell the country we're invading for oil and dollar survival, and if you dont like it, tough shit.  All this theater, really...

Wouldn't they be much better served assassinating Ahmadingdong when he shows up in the USA tomorrow? I'm sure that would ruffle some fanatic feathers much better than these "staged" car bombings.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
um, i'm thinking he is like bin laden - more useful alive than dead.

if we capped him, there would be less support for bombing them.  ya gotta keep a boogeyman around! 

he's just a cheerleader that serves our interests more than iran's haha...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
NYPS is holding a press conference right now talking about the incident and also saying there is  NO evidence to support the pakistani taliban claim. They have identified a "white male in his 40's" on the surveillance video.  :o

When stuff like this happens I always assume it's a homegrown* terrorist.

* Angry white dude.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
the hole city could of been destroyed  :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Times square is a death trap.