Author Topic: Who will be the first Getbigger to take-up Derek Anthony's offer?  (Read 19237 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Who will be the first Getbigger to take-up Derek Anthony's offer?
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2008, 10:59:49 PM »
hi

hows it goin

apparently you think no one would go up to derek anthony and shit talk him

apparently you havent met me.  I can't cross borders though, because of my record, and I am in Canada.

if you are up here message me immediately.  I'll travel within the country. 

dont think for a second I wont

review my posts if you have doubts.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2008, 05:00:38 AM »
Bottomline, Derek is a 'crucial piece' in the overall marketing strategy of MD.  Blechman himself, describes Derek as somebody that is irreplaceable.

The overall success of this publication/media phenomenon is Blechman.  However, without identities like Derek, this conglomerate would be languishing in multi media abyss!

Translation :

Alex23 met derekanthony at maybe the arnold and spoke to him...he now thinks that theyre friends and is now fighting the derek anthony  fight on getbig on behalf of his new `friend`  ;D

is he doing a good job yet derek , has he proved himself to you yet ?  ::)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »
Vince got spat on!  Yes, out of the hundreds of thousands of 'posters', Vince was the only one to do something!  And for his troubles got a mouthful of saliva!

Seems that everyone is scared shitless of Derek.

Bottom line, Derek is going to marry one the most gorgeous woman on the planet, he is making 6 figure sums with endorsements and MD. And yes, he is basically the most talked about bodybuilder on the planet.

The guy is doing a lot of things right. 

Oh yeah, it also seems that all Getbiggers are too scared to try and take him down a few notches.

I hope Vince got an Aids test.. fuck having a cum guzzler spit on you.. Hank would have taken it with an open mouth it sounds like...

Why would any good looking women marry a Gay midget mighty mouse? With as much cock as DA is sucking in his gay4pay or so it sounds I hope he is making good money, he gave up his man card for a fag card. Of course he is the most talked about BB if your talking about jokes, like I said he is a gay mighty mouse. \

It sounds like you know from experience that DA is doing a lot of right things...

No one wants to take him down a notch, he would be mistaken for a 12 year old on steroids..... :-X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2008, 03:36:19 AM »
Derek has been 'pleading' on here for the past 2 years.  He wants someone to show up!  

Only person who ever did was Vince.  And he doesn't really count!  This attention whore only copped a mouthful of Derek's foaming saliva!

Derek can be found in many places.  He is easy to find.  Will anyone ever try something?  

In the meantime, Derek will continue to plead for one of you worthless, gutless and ball-less bitches to try something!

Why would someone want to risk prosecution under the hate crimes act just for a stupid on-line prank? DA 'calls people out' before every show, it's cheap advertising.  As long as we don't have to see anymore of those village people styled pics... who even cares about him at all?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »
Translation :

Alex23 met derekanthony at maybe the arnold and spoke to him...he now thinks that theyre friends and is now fighting the derek anthony  fight on getbig on behalf of his new `friend`  ;D

is he doing a good job yet derek , has he proved himself to you yet ?  ::)

SHAMWOW couldn't even pick up the Jizz that Alex spews over anyone with some major muscle... :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2008, 05:25:02 AM »
SHAMWOW couldn't even pick up the Jizz that Alex spews over anyone with some major muscle... :-\

Are you saying Alex25 is a schmoe?