Author Topic: Paper Anabolics!!!  (Read 1102 times)

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
Paper Anabolics!!!
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:50:43 PM »
Anyone know anything about this paper anabolic stuff? I never fucked with it just looking for some info!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Paper Anabolics!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »
Paper anabolics were pretty big a few years ago. They're basically a sheet of paper soaked in a solution of an oral steroid (i.e. winny, dbol, etc). You take a piece of the paper & eat like you would take a tablet.

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »
is it worth a crap? know of nay good vendors? I seen a few just dont want to get scamed because the prices look fairly low.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »
If you don't know a source for paper anabolics why would you want to eat paper instead of just getting a real tab?

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 10:09:48 AM »
well i have done pills but paper is cheaper due to not being pressed.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »
If you don't know a source for paper anabolics why would you want to eat paper instead of just getting a real tab?

I would rather use normal shit instead of paper, but the main reason paper anabolics got popular is because the seizure rate on them is nearly nil.  Think about being a customs agent.  You get a package with a ton of pills in it or you get a discreet envelope with some paper...which one are you going to seize. 
But as 4thAD said...if you dont know a good source then stick with what you know.

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 11:03:37 AM »
Ive used them. I think its hard for them to dose the paper consistently. Its actually 2 sheets of paper with the crystals sadwiched between. Its good as a last resort, but Id go with tabs/caps if you can.

D

BIG NASTY

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 04:45:43 PM »
ya i just herad about this and usually dont mess with anything but injections, I saw the price and the getting through customs thing and was just wondering about any good sources if yall new any.

On a nother note what did you guys thing about Victor winning the Arnold? I for one think Vic is one of the best out there.