Author Topic: i like mcdonalds  (Read 5486 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: i like mcdonalds
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 08:08:29 PM »
omg wedys is total garbage , how that place is in business is beyond me.
I cant beleive someone on this planet considers that garbage good.....

I haven't tried everything in their menu and I certainly wasn't speaking from a nutritional point of view. I just like the way a lot of their burgers taste. And I think they differ from country to country - here in NZ, Wendy's burgers do taste a lot better than most of McDs.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 08:09:31 PM »
I don't know him.  But he works the drive thru and is very loud when I try to order my breakfast.  Lately, I've been getting the 2-for-2 deal.  Two egg mcmuffins for $2.  Then you add 2 apple pies, an order of Apple Dippers (for the rugrat in the backseat), then a sweet tea.

The key is to toss 1 bun from each mcmuffin, and stack them.  For $2, you get two sausage, two egg, and two cheese on a mcmuffin.  Give it a shot jeff, I think you may really enjoy it.  Double stacked McMuffin.

Shit the last time I went I ate 2 McMuffins and 2 hashbrowns...and that's not counting non-breakfast trips, and this was on Monday.   ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 08:43:11 PM »
I don't know him.  But he works the drive thru and is very loud when I try to order my breakfast.  Lately, I've been getting the 2-for-2 deal.  Two egg mcmuffins for $2.  Then you add 2 apple pies, an order of Apple Dippers (for the rugrat in the backseat), then a sweet tea.

The key is to toss 1 bun from each mcmuffin, and stack them.  For $2, you get two sausage, two egg, and two cheese on a mcmuffin.  Give it a shot jeff, I think you may really enjoy it.  Double stacked McMuffin.

Dude, with the amount of shit you eat, you must be at least 25% bf ?!!??! no ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 11:08:52 PM »
so does this guy

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 11:20:00 PM »
Just found the secret way to make Egg McMuffins!!! :) gonna try this tomorrow.

http://www.cal-look.com/forum/index.php?topic=15499.0

"What you'll need:

NON-sourdough English muffins, preferrably a generic brand (house brand) from your favorite store. DO NOT use Thomas English Muffins!

KRAFT American cheese slices (aka, "imitation process cheese food product", whatever that means). DO NOT BUY generic or house brand cheese, theres a big difference on this one. The el-cheapo cheese doesnt melt properly and doesnt taste very good, thus screwing up the whole purpose.

AA large eggs, brand not important unless they have really crappy chickens.

Heres the secret weapon---  black pepper round-cut Canadian Bacon. Most brands of Canadian Bacon manufacturers have a black pepper version available, so buy that one. I use "Land-O-Frost", your market should have it. If they dont have a black pepper C-bacon, you'll have to wait and get it or all your efforts will be in vain. And no, simply adding back pepper from the shaker at home wont cut it, trust me--- Ive tried. The bacon made with pepper tastes different, like the pepper flavor infuses throughout the meat after being vaccume sealed for so long. It matters. Also, the store-bought Canadian Bacon wont be as thick-cut as Ronald's, so you'll need 2 slices per McMuffin.

Ok, got all your goodies? Good-- heres how to cook it and make the magic happen!

You'll need a poaching cup or a small 3" round dish for the egg. The size is important here, you need to maintain the essential 1/2" thickness of the cooked egg. Crack the egg, put it in the cup, ADD 1 TSP OF WATER (the water helps maintain that moist squishy consistancy of Mickey D's eggs), add just a pinch of salt, and LIGHTLY scramble it-- just enough to break up the yolk and mix in the water. Not too much salt, the C-bacon is salty enough!

Next, get out a small plate for the Canadian Bacon. DO NOT FRY the bacon in a pan. Why? Because McDonald's doesnt, thats why. Put 2 slices of bacon on the plate in the microwave next to the egg. Microwave times vary, so I cant say for sure what yours will need.....but for me, its about 25 seconds to heat the meat just right (remove the meat here) and then another 15-25 seconds for the egg to finish. DONT OVERCOOK THE EGG  or you'll hafta do a do-over. An overdone egg is dry, and I know it sounds weird, but the microwave has the unique ability to "steam out" all the flavor from the egg if overcooked......so dont do it. You want the egg done, with the yolk just BARELY cooked, maybe even slightly on the edge of runny without actually being runny, ya dig?

Ok. Just before you start the egg and bacon cooking, pop those NON-sourdough English muffins into the toaster. If your toaster has a temp setting, turn it to low. If not, then pay attention and dont overtaost the toast. Basically you want the muffins hot, but not really toasted-- they should still be NON-crispy. The microwave isnt nice to bread, so dont even think about it, bub. Microwaved bread gets tough as shoe leather and hard to chew, so unless you want a McMuffin with the consistancy of beef jerky, dont put it in the 'wave.

While the muffin is "toasting" and the egg & C-bacon cooking, unwrap the cheese slice. Timing is everything here, it all has to come together to ensure a proper melding of ingredients. Put your HOT muffin halves on the plate, immediately set the slice of cheese on the bottom half, quickly set the HOT egg on top of the cheese, then set the 2 slices of C-bacon on the egg. Cap it all off with the other half of muffin (duh).

It is against applicable food law to consume an Egg McMuffin before the cheese is melted, so you'll just have to resist for a minute of two.

WHAA LAA!! You have created an English Muffin that would bring a tear to Ronald's eye!"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »
have never ever liked mcdonalds

ill take carls jr as #1... jack in the box #2...weinershnitzel #3.....taco bell #4....kfc #5......burger king (for the rodeo burger only) #6

mcdonalds is at the very bottom

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 11:47:29 PM »

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2009, 03:05:34 AM »
and Mc Donalds likes you, get a room!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2009, 03:15:11 AM »
Off topic - reported
Playing mod- reported
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2009, 03:38:17 AM »
I'm more of a Burger King man myself but I do prefer McDonalds fries.

We don't have a Wendys or a Taco Bell in the UK so I couldn't comment on those.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2009, 03:43:45 AM »
I like the taste of MCd's , but if i have a couple of burgers with some fries for diner i get fucking hugry by the time i want to go to bed!! Whats up with that?
?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2009, 03:44:06 AM »
mmm

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2009, 07:48:24 AM »
I haven't tried everything in their menu and I certainly wasn't speaking from a nutritional point of view. I just like the way a lot of their burgers taste. And I think they differ from country to country - here in NZ, Wendy's burgers do taste a lot better than most of McDs.

Wendy's here is great.but Mcd's rocks after 2:00am when you've been drinking. :)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2009, 08:55:16 AM »
McDonalds smells weird

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 08:59:44 AM »

Wendy's here is great.but Mcd's rocks after 2:00am when you've been drinking. :)

Been there, done that. No arguments there ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2009, 09:07:15 AM »
My Mcd's visits are boring.

4 hamburgers, which i turn into 2 double hamburgers. No fries, no cheese just that.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 09:14:14 AM »

Why even eat that garbage?  It looks like you are making an attempt to take in higher protein by getting two and stacking them?  I hate to bust your bubble, but that meat, along with the egg is garbage.  Cut out that shit and replace it with fresh home cooked beef or chicken and you will notice a real difference in your physique.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
;D ;D ;D
  get two chili cheese hot dogs, two chili cheese hamburgers, two chili cheese french friesl...... yum

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:07 AM »
cant realy eat that shit anymore id rather go to a regular burger joint..
anyone have a red robin by them.
p

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »
  get two chili cheese hot dogs, two chili cheese hamburgers, two chili cheese french friesl...... yum
I get the combo that comes with one chili cheese dog and one chili cheese burger.  I liked their Ruben dog too when they had it.  

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 09:39:08 AM »
I guess McDonalds cud be ok for a once a week or so thing while bulking

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2009, 09:40:08 AM »
I get the combo that comes with one chili cheese dog and one chili cheese burger.  I liked their Ruben dog too when they had it.  
looovvveeee that place. all their stuff is bomb.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2009, 09:40:20 AM »
My Mcd's visits are boring.

4 hamburgers, which i turn into 2 double hamburgers. No fries, no cheese just that.

Boooo...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2009, 09:44:46 AM »

LOL, the funny thing is, Wiener Schnitzel has nothing to do with hot dogs and hamburgers.
It's breaded and deep fried veal.  :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »
LOL, the funny thing is, Wiener Schnitzel has nothing to do with hot dogs and hamburgers.
It's breaded and deep fried veal.  :)
traditional dish - yes... however... http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/ .. <-- flavor explosion